Egotistical Prick

By seldamon

Cordelia Reinders transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for 4th Year. Cordelia's hopes for a calm school yea... More

Egotistical Prick
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N

Chapter 7

7K 185 376
By seldamon

I was rushing through the hallway to attend my last class of the day which was The Defense Against the Dark Arts. When I entered the classroom, I scanned the room to see if Draco and I had the same class. Thankfully there was no sight of him. As I was looking for a table to sit at, I saw a round-faced, short, chubby, brown haired boy. There was a toad in his hand that was trying to escape and it kind of made me laugh.

"Stop Trevor! Stay here" He hissed at the toad. He seemed funny, so I decided to sit next to him. I really needed a comedic relief after everything that happened today. He looked up at me, he was kinda shy. I introduced myself

"Hi, I'm Cordelia Reinders. What's your name?" He was too occupied trying to maintain the toad, he didn't answer. So I repeated myself.

"Hi!! I'm Cordelia Reinders. What's your name?" This time I caught his attention and he turned his head towards me.

"Oh.. I remember you from yesterday. It was kinda funny when the hat-"

"Yeah... I don't really wanna talk about it" I cut him off. There was a short awkward moment between us.

"Oh ok.. Well I'm Neville Longbottom. And yeah you're fine. I despise Draco. He hasn't stopped bothering me and my mates since our first year here." He said.

"Really? Well to be fair I'm not too surprised. It's quite a pity, he doesn't have any other exciting things going on in his life that he bugs everyone around him" I babbled. However, I don't know why but it seemed like he had more to him than he let on. Draco has a very difficult personality. I can't really read him, which frustrates me, because I'm usually very good at reading people.For instance the second I saw Neville, I could tell immediately that he was shy, clumsy and had a low-self confidence.

"Yup. He's a fucking twat. Anyways, why did you arrive at Hogwarts your fourth year?" He asked.

"I transferred from Beauxbatons" the second I told him that he grinned at me creepily.

"What happened? Why are you smiling all weird all of a sudden?"

"Oh.. Uhh. The girls at beauxbatons make me horny" He said while blushing and immediately slapped his hand on his mouth.

"Oh shit! My bad! I can't believe I said that out loud. I can be silly sometimes.." he scratched the back of his head, he was so embarrassed. I let out a loud laugh, which caught Professor Moody's attention.

"All good! Don't worry about it" I chuckled. I felt so bad, poor boy he was so embarrassed.

--

After class ended, I said bye to Neville and he told me he was going to introduce me to his friends this week. It made me feel pretty good, since I didn't really know anyone besides him, Cedric and Draco of course. How can I forget?

While I was walking back to the Slytherin common room, to go back to my chambers. I remembered that I had detention with Draco. Shit! I didn't know where to go. While I was wandering in the hallways trying to find the classroom where detention was held. Someone grabbed me from behind. I didn't even have time to look at his face and next thing I know I was pinned against the wall...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3K 102
Only a person you love can shatter your heart - cut you open to the very core. It's a story filled with secrets and lies, love and hate, friendship a...
27.2K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
15.9K 300 37
||| COMPLETED ||| - SPICYish (at times) - 🤰🏻Celina washes up at Hogwarts after a freak boating accident.Dumbledore believes she is here for a reas...
188K 4.9K 43
Regan Diggory is a golden girl in Gryffindor about to begin her next school year at Hogwarts along with her popular and protective older brother Cedr...