Entanglements: A Beynika stor...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG) More

Meetings and Appointments
Family Dinner
Showers & Parties
Actions
Hospital
Fashion Shows
Starry Night
Versace Ball
Ex-Meeting
The Thick of It
Daddy or Zaddy?
10
Conversations
Fight & Flight
Onika 2.0
Cupcakes
Staircases & Waffles
Decisions Part 1
Decisions part 2
Cinnamon Rolls
Mad Aggy
Elevator Tingz
Daddy Lessons
Miami: Part 1
Miami: Part 2
Paper Lanterns
Atone
Toxic?
A Better Bey
The Perfect Solution
Loved?
New Love
Diamonte
House Hunting & House Guest
The Humanitarian Part 1
The Humanitarian Part 2
Better Care
Pay Off and Pink Slips
Security
Warning Moment
Honey & Bee part 1
Honey and Bee part 2
Text Messages
All In
Till Death... Part 1
Till Death...Part 2
Till Death...part 3
Breakfast Blues
Pranks
Tricks and Treats
Communication
Good Graces
Touch Me part 1
Touch Me part 2
Squat
Santa, Baby
Crying in the snow
Cold
Disrespectful
Black Air Forces
Baby Shower
Full Circle
Sleep & Baby Sitters
Mama T's Wisdom
Hot Date
Yes M'am
Daddy's Wedding
Entanglements II: Preview

Nesting

1.1K 86 77
By pinkbutterflyva2

*Beyonce's P.O.V.* ( Friday January 19th)

"Diablo, How are you going to have a baby shower for Nicki if everyone acting a fool?" Lauren asked walking to my office.

It was my first day back to the office after the preterm labor scare. Onika's contractions ended up stopping but she did dilate to 2 centimeters from the contractions. The Doctor put her on strict bed rest for two weeks before lifting it to just telling her to take it easy. Onika happily complied and was chilling at home making me feel comfortable to come back to work. The Doctor also corrected her due date to the original date of February 1oth.

"Because I want to do something nice for my Wifey, she's been through hell this pregnancy."

"Thanks to you for most of it."

"You got jokes, but I'm serious. I want her to at least have a stress free baby shower. My Baby girl needs to be celebrated and I want meatballs."

Lauren chuckled and started to write on her clipboard.

"So, what's the theme?"

"Umm...Princess theme but do all pastel colors, I want little gold crowns and a crown for my Queen."

"Okay. Name for the banner?"

"Name?"

"What's the Baby's name Beyonce, neither one of you have told me."

"Oh, she hasn't decided yet. She keeps changing her mind."

"Okay, she got a nickname?"

"Ladybug." I reply smiling.

"Aww look at you all smiles over your baby." Lauren teased.

"Yes, now go make it happen for my Ladybug. Also make sure to run the guest list by Onika so she can go over it and make adjustments."

"Are we inviting Carol or Robyn?"

"Let her make that call, but let me know if she does."

Lauren nodded and left and I finished up my work and closed the office. Julius escorted me out and we stopped at grocery store before going home. At home, My Mom was in the kitchen with Lana cooking. Luckily Mom has been over everyday checking up on and helping Onika. We both appreciated it but I knew that Onika wanted her Mom around her but Carol was not allowed over my house. I literally sent a email and told everyone to keep that negative shit away from my wife and daughter.

"Hey Baby, How was work?" My Mom asked hugging me.

"Good, How did everything go here?"

"Fine, Onika and I organized Ladybug's room all day. Wash and folded her clothes and the painter came to finish the walls. It's so pretty."

"Oh! I have to see!" I reply sprinting up to the nursery.

In the nursery, It was too pretty and an even prettier sight was my wife sitting on the floor taking a selfie with her baby bump. It made me happy to see her in a good head space.

"Oooh....you fine Mamas."

Onika laughed and I walked over and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Let me see the pic, Mamas."

(side note: Nicki is so damn pretty. :) )

I smile at the pic and send it to myself and sit next to her. I put my ear to her belly hearing Ladybug's heart beat.

"I missed you two today, How was your day?"

"Good, we were just low key. Nesting."

"Nesting huh? Sounds like a bird thing." I say standing.

Onika laughed and I felt myself get hard....not the time. Onika and I for obvious reasons haven't had sex since the labor scare and Bey jr. missed her. Jacking off was annoying but it was better than doing something dumb like cheating. I did not need to revert back to my old ways. Onika looked at me funny before smirking and getting up. I got a text so I looked at my phone. I felt Onika sit back down but I also felt my silk pants getting slid down.

"Ummm Mamas, what you doing?" I ask still typing on my phone.

"Taking care of Zaddy." Onika replied in a low sexy ass island tone.

Rob was right, that island twang can get a dick hard in seconds! I was on full rock and there was no stopping it. Onika's hand gripped around the shaft as her tongue slid across the tip.

*Onika's P.o.v.*

It had been so long since Bey and I did anything for obvious reasons but I knew she missed me. Licking off the pearl of pre cum I started to suck on the tip. Bey moaned and I felt for my phone by my thigh. I quickly hit play on my Itunes filling the baby's room with sounds of freaky R&B. I'd been thinking about Beyonce all day and was in our playlist heavy. I slid my hand up and down the shaft and started to move her dick in and out of my mouth. I used my other hand to massage the balls. I soon worked her dick in the back of my throat feeling it twitching ready to cum. I was throbbing as well and wanted to fuck Bey but that wasn't an option. Sucking Bey's dick always turned me on like a damn faucet! Bey's thighs shook and I knew she was going to burst. She surprised me and backed up and shot her load on my breasts.

"Ummm, my spoiled ass bitch covered in my nut." Bey mumbled under her breath.

I pulled her back and put the tip in my mouth and sucked Hard while twisting my hand around her dick fast. Bey grabbed the sides of my face and started to fuck it. I let my hand go and gave her complete control. Bey jammed her dick down my throat making me gag for a moment but I got it together quick. Bey pulled out and slapped her dick on my tongue cumming on it. I was so wet from her doing this it was torture! I sucked on it again before writing my name with my tongue on the underside of it. Bey almost fell over but held herself together. I continued to give Bey head for two songs before she bathed my chest in her nut. She took a minute to get herself together before we both got up. We took a shower together resisted the urge to have sex. Bey promised that when we could sex again that we were going to send the baby away for the weekend to Tina's so we could fuck each other silly. After getting dried off and putting on a black tank top and gray track pants and I sat on the bed looking at my phone. I was texting 'Caiah about Mommy and trying not to get upset. Bey came over in a sports bra and basketball shorts and laid next to me with her head in my lap. She started to kiss on my bump as my Mom called me.

"Hello?"

"Onika, why are you bothering 'Caiah? We are having dinner."

I saw Beyonce's face go cold when she heard my Mom's voice.

"He didn't have to text me right away. I didn't know."

"Okay well since you texting about me, what do you want?"

"You know I wanted to dead this issue between us. Robyn was able to come around and apologize I would hope you would too." I say quickly.

"Yeah after I slumped that ass twice." Bey said quietly with a grin. She literally whooped an apology out of Robyn in the parking lot behind an Applebees, I know the ghetto.

"Apologize to me first Bitch!" Carol yelled through the phone.

"Hang up the phone." Bey said through gritted teeth.

"Mommy, let's not be nasty too each other. I want you to be apart of this process and be there when I have Ladybug."

"Fuck that Baby, Onika!"

My heart shattered in my chest and I got a huge lump in my throat. Bey sat up and took my phone.

"Lady! You don't speak on my daughter like that. Don't call Onika's phone no more!"

Beyonce hung up and exhaled sharply.

"Don't get upset Onika, we have to stay calm for Ladybug."

I nod. I was trying but my Mom being on the outs with me was killing me.

----

Excuse all errors!

Comment Boos!

Ya'll want a flash back of the applebees fight? lol

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 34.1K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
34.4K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
76.6K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
221K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -