Lost in your eyes🥰(completed)

By AairaNoor

Hello everyone! This is my very first story in my life time. I don't know how to write a proper story but yet... More

First meeting
I like you
Elder brother
A chance to Love
The club
Love at first sight
Zee's promise
The kiss
Can I hold you like this forever
Confused Heart
The date
Mii2
Together
Boyfriend
You are my heart
PerthSaint
Zee's Promise 2
Love Confession
Unconditional Love
Love confession 2
Unbearable pain
Evil Saint
I am not a toy
The reason
Are you happy?
I can't hold it anymore
Joss the boyfriend
The change for good
The Trip to Phuket
Unexpected
I know everything
Mew & Saint
He is mine - End of the season
Author's note

This is Love not just Lust

396 25 3
By AairaNoor

At Saint's apartment...

Throughout the ride to way back home, it was silent and awkward for someone. But as for someone it was hell of a ride, tearful and heartbroken ride. Nobody can't curse his wound except the one person. Because he had a wound in his heart.

"Saint! Wake up. We've arrived." Tommy woke Saint up. He was tired and weak by the tears and the incurable pain. So he fell asleep without realizing it.

"Oh." He awoke slowly from his sleep. He didn't realized there were already at their apartment.

"Are we here already?" Saint asked as he wasn't Completely out of sleep.

"Already. You go upstairs I'll follow you after parking the car." Tommy said as he caressed Saint's shoulder. Saint couldn't talk so he nodded his head in silent and headed to his room.

Tommy's POV...

I don't know how to comfort him. I really don't know, what should I do now. I never seen him this heart broken before. How could I even call me his best friend when I can't heal his wound. You asshole doc, I already warned you that if you hurt my Saint I will beat you to death. Hoooiii what should I do now? Tommy talked to himself as he hugged the steering and bowed his head on it.

Let's just go to the room already. Tommy went straight to the room. When he reached the room, the door wasn't locked. So he went straight in to it. But when he entered the room it was dark inside. Not even a light was burning. So he went straight to the switch board and switched on the lights. He knows everything in this room.

"Saint!! What are you doing?" Saint sat on the sofa in the dark. He looked lifeless.

"Saint, don't be like this. If you want to cry just do it. But please don't be like this na? I am so scared." Tommy said with fear of losing his friend.

"Fear for what Tommy?" Saint asked without emotions.

"Err....." he scared that if Saint making any wrong decisions. But he couldn't told him straightforwardly.

"Don't worry. I will not doing anything stupid." He said without changing his tone.

"Saint, but......"

"It's ok Tommy, I will be alright. And....... I don'thave tears anymore. Even if I want to cry, I can't."

"It's ok everything will be alright." Tommy said as he made Saint leaned on his chest and caressed his head.

The days had passing. Every day Zee was making calls for Saint but he totally ignored him. Even Zee tried to meet Saint at campus but Saint was hiding from him every time when he came to the campus. So Zee couldn't contact him. It was not easy to Zee too. He also hurt as much as Saint. But he had no choice. He wanted their happiness.

Zee thought that if Saint accept Perth they will be happy. He thought that even if he wasn't happy but their nongs will.

At the bar 8.30 p.m...

"Zee, what the hell man? Why are you doing this?" Jimmy couldn't control Zee from getting drunk. Even he had only 3 glasses but he already drunk.

"You are so lightweight it's enough. Give me that man. If you keep drinking like this you will die."(because Zee is a tea toddler, he doesn't drink)When Zee took a fourth glass of vodka, Jimmy tried to snatched the glass from him but he couldn't beat Zee. Nobody couldn't control him.

"Jimmy go away from me. I don't want to live. And I want to feel the pain of dying to compare it with my pain that I am going through now. I think it can't hurt me like what I am experiencing now." Zee said with the drunken voice.

"Hooii, I couldn't control him. What should I do now." He thought himself and he had a best idea.

"Yes, only he can control Zee." He called the person after talking himself.

After 15 minutes...

"P', Jimmy. " the person Jimmy was expecting has arrived at the bar.

"Thank god Saint, I thought you wouldn't come." He got very happy when he saw Saint.

"Where is he?" Saint asked in concern.

"Come inside." He led him inside the bar.

"Hey don't touch me, go away." When the bouncers tried to calm Zee, he didn't listen to them.

"You are making trouble for everyone. Just get out from here." They couldn't control him so one of the bouncers pushed him to made him leave. But fortunately Saint caught him before he fell on the ground.

"P'. Are you ok?" Saint asked him worriedly.

"Saint! Saint is that you?" Zee asked with a drunken smile.

"What are you doing? He is a doctor not some bad news. How dare you treat him like this?" Saint scolded them furiously as he hold Zee.

"We really sorry for the inconvenience. But he is the one who caused the problem first. I am really sorry behalf of my men." The owner of the bar apologized Saint politely.

"P', let's go." He dragged Zee with him as he stared at them angrily.

After they came out of the bar Saint insisted that he took Zee with him. Because he didn't want to let Zee made troubles anymore. And Jimmy accepted and let him brought Zee with him. Then they made Zee sat on the front seat of Saint's car together. Because he was too heavy. As you already know he is a fitness freak. So his muscles must be a bit heavy.

Throughout the ride Zee was fell asleep. He was stinks by alcohol. So Saint covered his nose and mouth with a dust mask. And he often checked Zee worriedly if he's ok. But the other one slept like a dead body.

"P'Zee! Come on wake up. Get off of the car now." They were at the downstair of Saint's apartment. After he parked the car on parking lot he woke up Zee to bring him to his room.

"Hmmm..... I can't. I have to sleep. " Zee whined like a kid as he hugged his seat.

"P', this is not a bedroom. It's my car. Come on get off already. " Saint annoyed by his doctor's behaviour. So Saint pulled him from the seat.

"Ooiii, why are you cold with me?" Zee whined as he got off of the car. Then Saint grabbed his waist and put Zee's hand around his neck to dragged him. Saint made it until the lift. After they entered the lift Saint press the floor number and Zee hugged him by his shoulder.

"P'Zee, what are you doing?" He tried to untied Zee's hands from his shoulder but the doctor was strong, even he was drunk. So Saint gave up and let him sleep on his shoulder.

"Nong Saint! Are you angry at me?" He asked in drunken voice as he tilted his head a bit.

"No." Saint said coldly.

"You are lying. I know you are angry at me." He whined again as he pouted his face.

"If you know then why are you asking me?" He said again coldly as he looked at the lift door and Zee noticed that.

"Who are you talking with? There is no one. Look at me." He said as he looked at the door. It wasn't clear so he narrowed his eyes and looked the door again. And he turned Saint's face to his side with his hand.

At the moment their eyes met with an inch of gap. After a long time they was looking into their eyes and lost together into it. Their memories and their love was making them weak. They say our true self will come out when we are drunk. So Zee's love came out of him and he slowly reduced the gap between them. But Saint took a step backward when Zee came closer to him but unfortunately Saint stuck his back with the wall of the lift.

Then Zee lock Saint up with his mascular arms and he slammed his chest with Saint's. "Where do you think you are going?" Zee asked at Saint's lips. Saint couldn't say a word,. He was stumbled by Zee's sudden attack. There were no inch gap anymore, only two to three centimetres. They exchanged their breath and the atmosphere was changing from cold to hot. Saint's perfume and his hot breath made Zee crazy inside of him. He wanted to touch his Nong's soft body again. So he slowly let his hand running through Saint's body from bottom to top. The touch of Zee's hand made Saint trembling by his knees. Saint's heart was raising crazily and his breath was becoming so heavy. Zee was looking at Saint's rosy lips and the attractive of Saint's lips pulled him to kiss but Saint tilted his head a bit.

So the doctor kiss his neck instead of lips. The smell of the his perfume made him sucked and licked the neck. Saint couldn't control him anymore. So he let out a little moan.

"P'... ahh....P'Z....Zee....." It made Zee even yearn for his Nong. Zee couldn't control him anymore. So he crashed his lips on Saint's and kissed him in hunger. The sensation of their hungry kiss spread throughout the lift. Then he broke their kiss and sucked his neck with hunger again. Saint turned into vulnerable for his P' and moaned loudly as he gripped Zee's shoulder. This action led Zee kneeling down in front of Saint and he unzipped his Nong's pant.

But Saint came to his sense suddenly and he pushed Zee away immediately. He knows after sober up Zee would regret about it and It will kill him inside. So he didn't want his Zee feel guilty or regret it later.

"Err......P', y......you are drunk." Saint said after pushed him and Zee was looking at Saint longingly, then the lift stopped and the door was opened. And Zee's drunken mode turned on again. Then Saint slowly led Zee to his room.

"P'Zee, let me undress you. You have to take bath." Saint said as he unbuttoned his P's shirt.

"Are you trying to take advantage of a drunk person? Huh?" Zee asked as he smirked.

"You are crazy. " Saint said irritably while he undressed him.

"I've prepared the bathtub for you. Here." Then he gave him a towel and let him into the bathroom.

"Won't you bathe me?" Zee asked as he leaned on the door.

"In your dreams." Saint smiled at Zee and pushed him gently into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

After 30 minutes of bubble bath Zee came out of the bathroom with half sober.

"Hmm." Saint handed his P' a glass of water and a pain killer tablet.

"Thanks. " Zee took it hesitantly. When he was taking the pain killer Saint staring at him in silence.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You tell me P' What do you want? Why are you doing this?" After an era of silence he asked in a demanding way.

"I...........I don't know Saint. I am so fu*ked up. I don't want to live. I......" he said in depressed.

"P'......... don't say like this." He said furiously as he covered Zee's mouth with his hand.

"Nong Saint, I can't take this anymore. Please let me die here." Zee begged him as he hold Saint's hand.

"P', don't say this. Why are you hurting me like this P'? I can't see you hurt yourself. I can't see you destroy yourself. Why are you punishing me like this? Is it that wrong that I love you more than myself?" Saint asked with tears as he grabbed Zee's open shirt and put his head on his chest.

"That's why I am doing this Saint. I want you both have a happy life. I can't lose you for Perth or I can't lose Perth for you. But....... I can lose myself na." He said with the painful smile.

"Why are you saying like this again and again?" Saint got really angry.

"I can't live like this, it's killing me. You think I am happy to lose you? You know how much pain I have carrying inside of me? It's so heavy Nong Saint. It's making me depressed." Zee said as he hugged Saint and was crying covered his face with his hands. When Zee crying in pain like this Saint couldn't tolerate it. So he wiped his tears as he seperated from the hug and said,

"I will date Perth." He said as he looked straight with a lifeless body.

"What did you say. " Zee asked in surprised.

"Yes P', I will accept Perth. You hurt me I tolerated it but when you hurt yourself I can't take it P'. You will be happy if I date Perth, I will do it. I will do anything for your happiness P'." He said smiled through the tears.

"I am really sorry Saint. Really really sorry. Please forgive P' na?" He cried as he hugged Saint. But Saint said as he seperated Zee from him,

"P', keep this in your mind. You can make me accept your brother. But you can't make me love him. Because I have your heart and you have my heart. I believe one day we will be happy and live together forever. " Saint smiled at Zee. So he hugged Saint with guilty.
.
.
.
.
.

"P', you have to take rest. You can sleep on the bed and I'll take the couch." Saint said as he walk away but Zee hold his wrist and said,

"Please sleep beside P' na and hug me while I am sleeping for the last time." He said with the sinfully looked on his face.

"I will P', but It won't be last time." Saint said as he smiled and hugged his P' throughout the whole night. And as for Zee, when he thought this is the last night Saint gonna be his, made him crazy inside of him so he hugged him like he didn't want to let him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...
90.7K 4.2K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...
737 72 20
The Koh Samui Trilogy ~ Book Two ~ Ian Banks (Non) had travelled to Thailand after his best friend had called him to tell him his long time idol Sing...
15.1K 855 19
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...