The Devil's touch

By Vlovers19

A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devi... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three.
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

Sixteen

1.3K 114 23
By Vlovers19

Jimin was painfully quiet since they met Hoseok even until they were shown to their rooms. Everyone had their own separate rooms. Taehyung's and Jimin's were beside each other. It turned out that Hoseok was on the other side of Taehyung's.

"That fucker!" Jimin cursed inwardly when he saw Hoseok standing in front of the other room close to Taehyung's.

Taehyung glanced at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Jimin grumbled.

Hoseok put up a big smile as he walked towards them.

"Look at that. It seems we are neighbors"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"There are some things i want us to do together. Trust me, your time here isn't going to go to waste"

Jimin scoffed. "Well...we'll take care of ourselves thank you"

Taehyung stared at Jimin in disbelief. "What are you talking about? He knows the resort better than anyone else. We will definitely have more fun with him..."

Jimin stammered. "I...."

Taehyung smiled. "Hoseok hyung. Lead the way"

Hoseok flashed Jimin a grin. "Good choice! So freshen up. I'm taking us to go see the mountain. It's beautiful there. You'll love it"

Taehyung nodded. "The rest are coming aren't they?"

Hoseok paused for a while looking indecisive. "Um...of course... they'll come along. I'll get the bus ready"

He turned and walked away.

Jimin huffed as soon as Hoseok walked away.

"What's wrong with you man?" Taehyung said

Jimin nodded his head. "I didn't know you were the type that gets floored by wealthy people!" He said, sarcasm lacing his tongue.

"What are you talking about? I just want to have a good time. After everything that happened between me and Jiyeon, I need the distraction. It has nothing to do with Hoseok's wealth"

Jimin hid a smile. "You sure?"

Taehyung froze. Why was he even explaining himself? "I don't care. Think whatever you want" he said and entered his room slamming the door behind him.

Thirty minutes later, the group were on their way to the fancy bus parked in front of the building. A driver stood in front of them and bowed as they approached. Hoseok smiled and suddenly held out his hand to Taehyung.

"Get in first"

Taehyung hesitated at first. Hoseok seemed to be treating him like some fragile girl making him a bit lost until he felt someone's hand on top of his own.

"Come on Tae, let's get in" a soft whisper sounded close to his ear.

Jimin squeezed his hand and entered the bus first, pulling Taehyung along with him. A flash of anger appeared on Hoseok's face but it vanished immediately as he plastered a smile on his face and adjusted his clothes before getting inside and sitting at the front with the driver.

The tension lessened in the bus as Hoseok began to comment about the places they passed. Taehyung was shocked to even see a zoo with rare exotic animals. Everyone seemed marvelled except Jimin who kept a straight face throughout. Taehyung had brought his camera with him in other to take a lot of pictures.

When they arrived at the mountain, their eyes sparkled at the beautiful scenery. There was even a mountain fall. Taehyung couldn't help taking pictures. He clicked away, taking picture after picture. He took pictures of Jungkook and Yoongi. He took pictures of Namjoon and Hoseok. He was liking what he was getting so far.

He suddenly spotted Jimin but his entire body stiffened when he saw how he looked. Jimin's hands was buried inside each of his pockets. His pants rolled up to his knees exposing strong legs. He raised his head as if looking at the sun and Taehyung took a picture.

Jimin lowered his head, dipping his toes in the surface of the water and Taehyung clicked away. He looked so serene, so beautiful that Taehyung couldn't stop himself. Every action of his was like that of a fairy. Jimin hadn't noticed him. He seemed so absorbed in his thoughts and that was perfect for Taehyung as he captured every angle of his face and bodily movements.

Jimin suddenly turned and when he caught him red handed, Taehyung dropped the hand which was holding the camera turning completely red.

"Wait...were you taking pictures of me Tae Tae?" Jimin said grinning softly.

"No! I was taking pictures of the mountain fall" Taehyung lied. He didn't even know why he was defending himself. He didn't do anything wrong though so why was he lying. No! It's just that he didn't want Jimin to discover he was taking his pictures without his permission like some pervert.

"I think you're lying Tae. You were totally taking my pictures. Not that I blame you though. I know I look awesome"

Taehyung blushed. "You're so full of yourself" he yelled.

"Okay...if what you're saying is true, then hand over the camera. Let me see for myself"

Taehyung froze. "No I don't want to!"

"Why not? What are you hiding?"

Jimin sprinted forward. Taehyung ran away from him. Before long, they were both laughing as one was chasing and the other was running away. Jimin finally caught Taehyung's arm and pulled him, his back pressed close to his chest. Taehyung still held the camera tightly.

"Give it up" He whispered into his ear.

"Never!" Taehyung said with determination.

Jimin grinned. "Then you leave me no choice" he whispered. He suddenly wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. It was like every organ in Taehyung's body  stopped functioning. The firm hold he had of his camera loosened and it came crashing to the ground.

Jimin roared with laughter as he released his hold on Taehyung and grabbed the camera from the ground. Taehyung was as red as a tomato as he saw Jimin checking the photos with a smile on his face.

"You take beautiful photos Taehyung especially of me"

He said looking at him now with a cheeky smile.

"You pervert, what was that for?" Taehyung whispered clenching his fist.

"You left me no choice..."

Taehyung trembled. "But...you didn't have to do.... that"

"Wait...did you like that? You obviously did! See how red your face is" Jimin said with laughter in his eyes

"Do you think I'm like you! You pervert!" Taehyung shouted.

"Why are you so mad?"

Taehyung marched towards him and snatched the camera. He turned away from him stiffly but Jimin grabbed his hand to stop him from moving further.

"Let's take one more picture. Just a selfie"

Taehyung was reluctant but Jimin had already brought out his phone and positioned them both in front of the camera. He smiled while Taehyung scowled as he took the selfie.

Jimin looked at the picture on his phone " You look so cute...I'll send it to you later"

"Whatever" Taehyung whispered. His heart was beating fast refusing to calm down.

"Hey you two, let's go eat!" Someone shouted from a few meters away. They turned and saw Hoseok. Jimin immediately frowned as soon as he saw him but this time, Taehyung noticed his hostility towards the other.

The group entered the bus and they drove for some few minutes till they arrived at a posh looking restaurant.

"This is my favorite restaurant. The foods they serve here is always excellent" Hoseok said as soon as they arrived.

"You don't need to tell us. We'll find out on our own" Jimin grumbled. Hoseok ignored him and without warning, took Taehyung's hand and wrapped it around his own arm. Taehyung gasped in surprise. He didn't know why but he felt someone was burning holes into his head so he turned only to find Jimin scowling. The others were already entering the restaurant having no idea that someone in their midst had killing intent. Hoseok led them all to a table at the upper level of the restaurant. He kept Taehyung on the seat close to his while Jimin had to settle on the one opposite them.

As soon as they settled down, a waiter appeared beside them.

"Welcome Master Jung. What can I get you this afternoon?" She said with a polite smile.

"Take their orders. I'm paying for all of them" Hoseok said giving Jimin a side glare

The latter scoffed in disbelief. "Then I'll order a lot"

Hoseok smiled. "Please do. There's plenty where that came from"

Jimin rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. He stood up "Thanks for your hospitality but I have no appetite myself"

Taehyung stared at him "What are you saying Jimin? We've been out for hours. There's no way you won't be hungry"

Jimin looked around the restaurant with a condescending  expression.

"I don't think the meal here will agree with me. Like I said, I don't have an appetite"

Taehyung knew Jimin long enough to figure out when he was clearly hungry but he also knew that he was one to loose his appetite when he was extremely angry. He watched as Jimin walked away with a stiff back.

"Jiminah!" He called out but the other continued walking.

"It's okay. Let's just have lunch on our own" Hoseok said placing his hand on top of Taehyung's but the other snatched his hand away and stood up.

"You guys eat without me. I don't feel right leaving Jimin alone. If possible, I'll bring him back here" Taehyung said and left hurriedly in pursuit of Jimin.

As soon as he was gone, cold silence fell over everyone.

"What the hell's going on?" Namjoon whispered. The other two just blinked feeling quite stifled with the atmosphere.

Hoseok seemed angry as he glared towards the direction those two went but his face lit into a bright smile.

"Let's take our orders!" He said with a voice louder than normal.

********

"Jiminah! Wait up!" Taehyung yelled as he ran to catch up with Jimin. The latter suddenly stopped and his face filled with surprise upon seeing him.

"Yah... what are you doing here. You should be back there having lunch with that stuck up guy!"

Taehyung finally caught up with him breathing hard but feeling relieved.

"You really don't like him. Do you?"

"He's nothing but a show off hiding that arrogant side of his by pretending to be kind and generous"

Taehyung arched his eyes. "I don't think he's pretending though"

"Of course you won't considering how you've been letting him touch you all day"

Taehyung frowned. "You're making me sound like I'm dirty. Besides, what's it to you? you're not my boyfriend"

There was a strangely uncomfortable silence between them

"Whatever!" Jimin yelled wanting to get rid of the sudden discomfort.

Taehyung chuckled. "I'm hungry. Let's go back"

"I'm not having lunch with that guy and letting him boast to my face that he's the one paying for everything..."

Taehyung shrugged. "Who cares. It's his money. If he wants to spend it, then let him"

Jimin sighed. "I know...but it hurts my pride"

Taehyung laughed. "Okay... fine. We're not going back there but where are we going to find a place to eat?"

"Look over there!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed pointing at a food stall few meters from where they stood. It was sorrounded by green bushes. They both walked over to the place and saw a middle aged man going to and fro serving few of his guests. The stall was nothing fancy. Plastic chairs and tables were set up outside. The man smiled brightly as soon as he saw them.

"Welcome young lads. What can I offer you?" He said leading them to a seat.

"Do you serve cup ramen with Kimchi?" Jimin said.

"Of course! Wait here and I'll bring it right over!"

"Thank you!" They chorused as the man left. It wasn't long before they were both served their meals. Taehyung watched as Jimin rushed up the food like he had been starving for days. He burst out laughing but Jimin didn't care.

"Keep laughing. I might just eat yours if you aren't careful"

"Never!"

Jimin's eyes glint with a challenging glare. "You wanna dare?"

The image of Jimin kissing his cheeks some hours prior suddenly appeared in his head and he turned red.

"I don't think that's necessary" Taehyung said and started to eat. Jimin shook his head and laughed.

Taehyung didn't know what had gotten into him lately. Why he was here with Jimin eating cup ramen and Kimchi when he could have been having an expensive delicacy at a five star restaurant. It really baffled him. However, what he was sure of was that he wouldn't have been happy or comfortable in that expensive restaurant if Jimin wasn't there. He told himself that Jimin was his friend and he had to start acting like it especially to pay him back for all the things he had done for him. With only that thought in mind, he smiled to himself and ate his meal with Jimin.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.4K 37
Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed his attitude towards life and that incl...
7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
2.2K 43 11
Hot-nerdy Kim Taehyung, strikes a deal to the school's badboy, Jeon Jeongguk. It all starts with a pen and paper and some bunch of odd rules and most...
136K 4.6K 65
Yoongi is normal student living in Seoul with his older brother and parents. He is your typical good and sweet boy. He doesn't have much friends ju...