"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

By Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... More

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞

2.2K 65 8
By Late_Writer

        I turn on the engine and exit the mansion premises, driving towards the city, and before I can wrap my head around the events of the evening, I find myself driving on the road towards Eve's place.

I park the car in the basement and walk sloppily to the elevator, buzzing her apartment.

"Who is it?" her sweet voice comes through the intercom.

"Let me up, Eveline," I say and wait.

A few moments pass, the intercom still on, no other words said, just a steel silence and my heavy breath.

I give her time even though anger builds up in my chest and a lump is choking me.

"Eveline..." I say in a rather threatening tone, but before I finish the elevator buzzes and I see the button to her floor activated.

I press it, closing the doors, the elevator ascending to her penthouse, while I pinch the bridge of my nose, eager to finally reach her home.

It lasts fucking forever. My hands are shaking with anticipation of holding her, finally feeling her velvety skin, grabbing her in my arms.

I've missed her like a dog, her beautiful sight never leaving my mind and now I come back to find this beautiful Eve shuttering my all senses while breathing the same air with her.

The doors of the elevator open to her living room where I see Jason standing up from the sofa.

Now, I know Lucas trusts him with Eve's life, but this kid is really pissing me off living in here, in the same house with my girl.

"Don Enzo..." he says, coming closer and nodding his head to me, somehow blocking my way in.

"Leave us, Jason," I tell him, walking past him and limping through the room, searching for Eve rolling my eyes through the space.

"Don Enzo..." he tries to protest, little fucking piece of shit.

"Leave, Jason!" I roar in the room's silence while my hand snaps to the belt where my gun is.

"I'll be fine, Jason," Eve says, coming out from nowhere.

I shift my eyes towards her, her slim, petite figure standing up straight, dressed in a long top revealing her left naked shoulder and barely covering her fucking butt.

Her perky breasts are round, and the hardened buds are pocking sharply the fabric of her top like two small buttons. Her hair is tied up in a bun on the top of her head with a few curly strands hanging around her face, showing off the soft white skin of her neck where I can't wait to bury my nose and die there.

My fucking mouth is dry!

What the fuck is she doing, walking fucking naked around the house with a guy living in here?

Shit, my shaft is twitching, and the pants fill with my iron swelled girth.

Jason gives her one more look and she smiles back at him, reassuring him she'll be fine, then he turns his distrustful look at me one more time, rolling his eyes at me from top to bottom.

Is he fucking assessing me?

I swear I have no problem splashing his brains on her living room floor and burning the fucking place up after I grab her with me.

The kid is smart though and gives up, walking past me and putting the elevator in motion, taking him out.

Once I know we are alone, I turn my eyes back to her, melting like fucking butter right here and now.

I can drop to my knees and beg forgiveness for things I've done and things I haven't done, I don't care.

She stands there coldly, in the middle of the living room, her hands clasped in front, at the level of her lower stomach, one hand lying flat on her navel. Her nose is pointing up, looking proud and composed, but I know better.

I know she's shivering, and I know she's melting. Her eyes say so, those fucking beautiful green orbs staring at me in the moisture of her tears struggling to spring out.

"Good evening, Eveline," I say in a heavy voice, heavier than I've wished, with her words of leaving still resounding in my ears, loud and clear and I still can't believe she thinks to run away.

Walking further into the living room and closing the distance between us, I lean my cane against the sofa's armrest on the way to her.

"Hello, uncle Enzo," she replies, words almost breathed as if she has kept the air in her lungs for too long and I smirk at her struggle to keep herself tight.

My sweet girl is ravished, and I love to see her this way.

The few steps I've had to walk to reach right in front of her, just a few inches away seem the hardest I've had to make because all I feel to do is to run, grab her in my arms and squeeze the life out of her.

I stand so close to her that the heat of her body makes all my senses rise and her breath burns my skin where the top buttons of the shirt are open.

Her eyes are still glued to my chest and I can see her shivering. Her breathing is coming in pants, noisily, out on her arched nostrils.

I bend my head and brush the tip of my nose along the blade of her left naked shoulder, mesmerized by the scene of her skin, filling my lungs and fogging my brains.

With every second passing by and every inch of her skin, I feel with the tip of my nose my heart becomes easier, finally having to breathe the same air with my girl and I slide painfully slow till I reach her neck and tug her earlobe lightly, breathing like a fucking teenager in heat, and the flesh on my bones shivers, my muscles stiffen, her smell poisoning all the control I have on myself.

"You fucking know how to keep me on my toes, don't you, amore?" I tell her, equally happy to be here with her and angry at the same time with her fucking courage to dismiss me like this. (Love).

She sobs lightly with a sigh, and I feel goosebumps forming on her skin under my kisses.

"Enzo..." she tries to protest, powerlessly, breathing out my name in the most sensual fucking way and my hands take control, the right one curling around her waist lying flat on her lower back and the left one squeezing between her trembling thighs, sliding up till I feel her wet panties.

I groan in pleasure and crouch deeper into her neck, my fingers digging into the flesh on her back and the others brushing the fabric of her panties, pulling it aside and touching her drenched folds.

"Oh, God..." she moans with a whisper and leans her forehead against my chest, where my heart beats, knocking against my ribs.

"I missed my girl," I tell her, thrusting two of my fingers in her heated cores, feeling her muscles gasping and clenching around me.

She sharply sucks in air, grabbing my shoulders with her hands to steady herself and her head bends on her back, giving me a full view of her blushed cheeks, eyes closed, mouth shaped in a perfect "o".

"Did you miss that, amore?" I ask her, drinking from the beauty of her face, my lips missing her kisses. (Love).

She can hardly nod while my thrusts become faster and I curl my fingers inside, adding a third one as the grip of her cores gets stronger.

She's a moaning mess, arching her back in my arms, pushing her breasts up to my face, and I stop fighting the urge to taste them.

I bend my head deeper and grab one of her nipples through the fabric of her top and she jerks and gasps, sliding her hands from my shoulders to my neck, curling her arms around and lifting her head, pushing her mouth on mine and I kiss her, deep, painfully, with thirst, swallowing her moans and sobs as I'm thrusting and scissoring my fingers inside.

"Do you want to come, baby girl?" I speak between her kisses, and she breathes her air in my mouth.

"Yes..." she whines, and I speed up my moves and thrusts while her thighs are shaking, her legs giving in, making me tighten my left arm around her waist.

"Come, baby," I allow her in a whisper, and her entire body shivers in my arms, she sharply shouts my name while she comes undone, breathing heavily and sobbing her climax while I watch her red cheeks and squeezed eyes, her lips rolling my name in a whisper and gasping for air.

She's in the most beautiful state I've ever seen, her chest rising and lowering in the rhythm of her breathing.

"Oh, God..." she mumbles and lifts her body straight just to let it fall on my chest, her head leaning against my shoulder, her arms still curled around my neck.

"Beautiful..." I whisper and grab the back of her thighs lifting her while she wraps my waist with her legs.

Peppering kisses on her shoulder and neck I walk towards her bedroom, pushing the door open with my good leg while the bad one I barely feel.

I lay her on the bed, hovering above her and capturing her lips while her arms are still tight around my neck.

I shrug off my suit jacket and toss it away then rush to the buttons of my shirt, peeling it off.

She still keeps ne captive in the hold of her arms, kissing the fucking life out of me while I unbuckle the belt and remove my pants together with my boxers.

I want to feel her all, skin to skin, every inch of her body, every vibe, and every sweat she gives.

Fuck, it feels good to free my manhood from the tight fabric of my pants.

I kneel on the bed, between her parted legs, my bad one hurting as fuck but I don't even flinch.

I pull the top over her head, her eyes lock with mine, her breasts picking up in just the perfect size luring my hands like a magnet, tempting me to cup them.

"Oh..." she breathes at the touch of my hands, and I take in her sight, adoring every single inch of it.

I bend over to her neck, kissing and biting hard on her skin, sucking her earlobe, and placing the tip of my manhood between her folds.

"You pissed me off so fucking much tonight, amore, that I'm still pending between spanking your butt red and fucking your brains out," I groan in her ear, and she quivers under me, her hands rubbing up and down my bare back, coming back to my head and cupping my face, holding my look straight to hers. (Love).

She burns her green eyes into mine, sparkling with arousal, chest rising in pants, and hard nipples pocking my chest.

"Both sound amazing to me. Start with whichever fits you best," she shamelessly speaks, and I push myself inside of her cores in one swift but deep move till I reach her cervix while she yelps and her muscles stretch hard.

I groan at her tightness and warmth, burying my face in the valley between her breasts and my shaft between her clenched muscles, keeping myself balls deep and waiting for her to adjust.

"So fucking tight, Eve..." I spit dirt over and over and by God... this woman is my road to hell.

Every inch of her skin, every breath she takes, every batter of eyelashes is poison, sweet, addictive poison.

I brush my lips on her quivering skin, pulling and pushing when her cores relax.

I grab her lips in a painful kiss, rubbing myself in and out, squeezing her breast in my palm, and thrusting into her faster.

Her legs curl around me, pushing her hips up, meeting my moves, and taking me deeper.

I grab her left hip with my hand, keeping her still while I move faster, feeling the blood running through my veins, rushing to my girth.

"Fuck, Eve..." I groan, panting and feeling myself close to spill, rolling my hips and drilling deeper as I want to bring her to her release together with mine.

"Enzo..." I hear her yelling sharply while her legs tremble around my waist, and I know she's seconds away.

"I'm waiting for you, baby... fuck..." I call her, and she digs her fingers in the flesh of my back.

"I'm coming, Enzo," she announces, and I capture her lips, swallowing her pants and moans, pushing myself to her cervix while her muscles clench around me, releasing and milking me hard at the same time.

I groan my own release in the crock of her neck, spasming my hips a few more times with the last of my semen, filling her up and marking her with my scent.

Now she is my nest, my forever where I'll always come back to.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
233K 5.4K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
50.3K 3.7K 44
**2ND PLACE IN THE WATTY'S OSCAR AWARDS ** "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE !? " I yelled in her face making her coward back in fear , just how I like them...