Little Sunshine | āœ“

By LissyLisafou10

"š’š”šž š°šØš®š„š'šÆšž š­ššš¤šžš§ šš š›š®š„š„šžš­ šŸšØš« š­š”šžš¦, š›š®š­ š­š”šžš² š°šžš«šž š­š”šž šØš§šžš¬... More

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N S
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 1
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 2
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 3
A W K - P R O M O (?)

C H A P T E R 14

83.8K 2.2K 923
By LissyLisafou10

[14]

A L A S K A

Black nothingness.

I felt like I had closed my eyes, although they were wide open. I heard some sounds and voices but they were faint and I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Suddenly I felt something warm around my hand and some more whispering. I only caught some glimpses of what the people were saying.

Someday. Die. No-one. Remember.

Wait, that sounds familiar. That's our friendship code. Max? Leo? Were they here?

Then the warm feeling disappeared and I heard some shouting, whereupon my head started pounding. I tried to open my eyes, or well, I tried to wake up. To escape the black hole.

After a few minutes, I eventually succeeded, lifting up my heavy eyelids.

The first thing I saw was white. The whole ceiling was covered in it, even the small lamp that was hanging there. When I tried to sit up, I felt my head pounding harder and I couldn't help the small whimper that escaped my lips. In the blink of an eye, I felt the warmth around my hands again.

I glanced to my right to see Leo looking at me with concerned eyes and on my right was Max, trying to control his anger since he was still glaring at something at the door. When I raised my head, I spotted my oh-so lovely family. The assholes were glaring at me while their mother was giving me a sympathetic, yet somewhat sheepish smile.

I looked back to Leo, since Max wouldn't be able to answer my question right now, and asked him what happened.

"Well, what do you remember?" he asked, hesitance clearly audible.

What do I remember?

Well, I went home after school, made my homework, then I heard some noises and got frightened, so I walked downstairs and. . . oh.

I felt my chest tighten as the memories flooded my mind. Tears stung in my eyes and the heart monitor started beeping frantically. I saw Leo's lips move, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. It became hard to get oxygen into my lungs and I felt like someone was choking me, preventing me from breathing.

It's ironical, really. I mean, I kill and torture people without a second thought, with a passion, and I am an assassin - a very dangerous one - but one hand touching me somewhere it shouldn't, and I become the most vulnerable person on earth.

All of a sudden Max cupped my cheeks and forced me to look at him before he smashed his lips onto mine. Slowly the beeping slowed down, just like my heartbeat. I closed my eyes and focused on his lips to forget about the memories. After some time, we broke the contact and he pinched my nose.

"Ow! What was that for?" I pouted, rubbing my nose.

"Don't youscare me like this ever again!" he scolded.

"I'm sorry. I mean, we are sorry. For leaving you alone. We should've come with you, then nothing-" I cut Leo off midsentence.

"It's fine, ok? It wasn't your fault, but can I move in with you. I don't wanna go back there, I need to get out of there."

"Of course," they chirped in unison, putting a smile on my face.

"Ahem. Father won't allow that." Someone cleared his throat, their voice hard. When I looked up, I saw that Phoenix was glaring daggers at Max. I returned the hard glare and scoffed.

"I don't care what this man says. I do, what I want to do, got it?" My voice was cold and kinda intimidating. I only used this tone when I was really pissed off or when someone threatened my boys.

"He's your father and he won't just let you live with some stran-" Colton started, but I cut him off.

"He is not my father!" I spoke, anger boiling up in my stomach. "And these 'strangers' are more of a family than you guys ever were and ever will be!"

"Of course he is your father! Without him you wouldn't be here today," Grayson snapped.

"Such a great father he is. Letting his sons bully and almost rape his daughter," I retorted.

"He's a better father than you are a daughter."

"He's the worst father I've ever seen and you are the worst brothers I've ever seen!"

"And you are the worst sister we've ever seen! You're a disgrace to our family! You fucking stabbed your own mother!" Phoenix yelled furiously.

"How often do I have to say it? I. DIDN'T. FUCKING. STAB. THAT. BITCH!" I spoke with so much venom my eye darkening with fury, that the glass on my end table fell down and shattered into thousands of little pieces.

"STOP LYING AND JUST ADMIT IT!" Suddenly, the door was slammed open and in walked my supposed father. His head was red and if we were in a comic then there would surely come smoke out of his ears. Behind him were all the other oldest brothers that were originally on that business trip. Well, not anymore, I guess.

"Great. Just great. What are you doing here?" I spoke with so much hatred and disgust, that other people wouldn't be able to tell if that guy in front me was my father or my worst enemy.

"Don't speak to me with that tone, young lady!" he snarled.

"Fucking family reunion or what?" Max mumbled under his breath.

"We are not a family!" Me and my father yelled at the same time, shocking us both.

"Come kids, let's go. She will be discharged in a couple of days and until then she can rot in here," my father sneered after a few minutes of silence and walked out of the room without a second glance.

Then the emptiness in my heart came back. The same emptiness that constantly holds me back from having a happy life. The same emptiness that reminds me of how much of a disappointment I am and that not even my own family can love me.

"Max, I want to make them pay. There has to be something to show them how lovely their mother really was. Hack into the mansion and look after any security camera you can find from 5 years ago. Maybe there is something that was in my sperm donor's office or just some camera somewhere, that we overlooked or didn't notice. But be careful, they will be most probably informed if you make any mistakes."

"You sure, Al? I will do it in an instant if you tell me to, but don't you just want to forget them?" he asked hesitantly.

"No. They made me go through so much pain and I want them to at least feel a little bit of all the pain I had to endure. So, find evidence. Please, Max." He gave me a brief nod, sat down on the couch and opened his laptop.

"Hey, Al. You want some coffee or some food? I can sneak some stuff from McDonald's in?" Leo asked.

"What would I do without you guys? I love ya," I muttered and sent Leo a big grin. He just chuckled and slipped trough the door.

I sighed heavily and leaned back on my pillow, which was actually pretty comfortable. I always thought hospital beds would feel like you were lying on a stone.

Anyway, I closed my eyes and smirked at the thought of my so called family's faces when they find out what really happened.

That will be funny.

Hey there, so here's a new chapter, hehe.

What do ya think about Alaska's plan? And what do you think will Max find?

Stay safe! Love ya!

Vote | Comment | Follow

- L I S A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 317 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
6.4K 162 19
Stuck. That's how Athena felt in her life. Stuck with no light at the end of the tunnel. Athena's friends were her only outlet in the shitty town she...
77.7K 2.5K 33
Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life woul...
285K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...