Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 28

31.1K 1.2K 151
By ToxicRoses

Chapter 28

*

**

*

The sound of voices was the only thing filling my empty mind at the moment.

I took another relaxing breath with my eyes still shut, my hand caressing my stomach. I felt their movement, almost as if they were to pop out any second.

8 months was a long time, but it had been one hell of an adventure. Will had recently been working a lot more, so I assumed there was a big issue.

I knew there was a possibility that it was the rouges, but I never wanted to think about it. They couldn't hurt us.

"Luna, are you feeling okay?" Her voice was so soft, that of a child's'.

I lifted my lids, the young girl staring up at me with concern in her eyes.

She had the cutest blonde curls that had various flowers woven into them. The light blue frilly dress she wore matched her light skin and aquamarine eyes.

With a face like hers, she would surly stir trouble once she was older.

I smiled at her warmly, taking my free hand and touching under her chin lightly, "You should know by now that your Luna is immortal. Have I not taught you well enough?"

Her face immediately brightened, "Yes, ma'am. I've had the best time with you."

Right then, her mother, Juliana, decided to pull her away, ushering the small white basket into her hands.

Laurie was there, the girl who had to deal with my pregnant mood disorder the most. Honestly, I believe she was blessed to be able to deal with me.

"Luna, you look...... astounding," Laurie whispered, starring at me with big brown eyes. Her long dress started white but then blended out to a deep blue.

She slowly spun me around so I could see myself in the mirror.

It was weird because for some reason, I didn't have that moment that other girls do on their wedding day. When they don't recognize themselves.

It was quite opposite actually.

The long white "carpet", as I called it, was tremendously long, and it was so white and pearly, that I was afraid the air would make it change color. It was tighter around my chest, but as it went down towards my massive stomach, it sprawled out.

It had this handmade details all over it, a silvery pearl color. It outlined my stomach in a nice way.

'Nice?' My perky Brain commented. 'It's pretty much emphasizing pregnant woman, watch out. You might get trampled and MOST LIKELY STARVE TO DEATH if you approach 20 feet.'

My hair had been carefully designed for a good 2 hours, making each curl perfect, and framing it in an updo like fashion.

I thought the hair was cool, but the fact that I had to wear that sparkly tiara with the freaking curtain attached to it, was completely useless to me.

What was the purpose of it? Camouflage me in Siberia?

My makeup was very neutral, everything just putting the spotlight on my normal features, but somehow giving me a gentle look.

See, this look went perfect with my curtain for Siberia. The army camouflages with the forest, and I camouflage like a freaking white rabbit.

Why don't I just lead Alice into a ditch while I'm at it?

"It's time!" One of my bridesmaids squealed as the traditional wedding song began.

I wasn't nervous, but seeing as my little flower girl skip out the room with her rose petals made me realize what was happening. My bridesmaids found their men as each took turns walking.

My hands restlessly started moving as I realized yet another thing.

I had not father to walk me down the isle of that church. He could have been dead for all I cared, he was no father to me.
I had no man in my life, other than Will.

"Eva," I heard my name from a very familiar voice.

I turned around and all my anger immediately left as I looked into his smiling face.

"Tommy!" I exclaimed, running to give him a hug.

His jolly laugher filled the air as he hugged me back.

"My beautiful Eva," he said with tears in his eyes, "it feels just like yesterday when I was giving you detention for teaching the teacher."

I laughed, "Oh, Tommy. It's wonderful to see you again, but I must ask, if you're here for the wedding, shouldn't you be in there."

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he looped my arm through his, "Ahhh, my sweet Evangeline. Who better to give you away to your fiancé, than your loving headmaster?"

"True."

He pulled the curtain over my face after giving me a kiss on the forehead.

We slowly began walking out of my hiding spot, and onto the white floors littered with rose petals.

I just smiled, and that uneasy feeling was no longer there.

"I never had children, and I'm far to old now. But you have been like a daughter to me, testing me to my farthest boundaries. I couldn't have asked for anyone else," he whispered, smiling and filing me with emotion.

I knew I wasn't alone in this world. Maybe I did at one point, but I no longer felt that way.

Everyone around me was starring, smiling, and just making me feel like I belonged.

It wasn't until I looked up and saw Will when my heart soared.

My mate, he looked as devilishly handsome as ever. He was neat in his suit, his hair combed back, but he managed to look as bada$$ as ever.

His grin was from ear to ear, and the closer to we got, the more connected I felt.

Tommy slightly bowed to my mate, before gently handing me over.

He took me as carefully as he could, facing me as we stood in from of one of the preacher dudes.

His crystal blue eyes zapped me, as he slowly flipped the curtain from my face.

The guy had begun his normal "Dearly beloved", but all I could hear was the sound of my heart beating and the energy coming off Will as he kept muttering words like "mine" and "so beautiful".

Eventually, I became agitated because I had yet another epiphany.
I didn't need to hear someone say if I would love my mate "through sickness and in health".

I held my finger at him, and he stopped out of surprise.

Don't blame me, blame the 8 month pregnant woman.

I cleared my throat, as everyone was quiet and waiting to see if I was objecting my own wedding.

"I'd like to say something, just so everyone is aware. I love you Will," I said, touching his cheek, "I love you more than a human loves air. I love you more than a plant loves sunlight. I love you more than a shark loves water," I got a few chuckles there, "but most of all, I love you more than I love living. You are the reason I live, and I'm prepared to spend the rest of my days, till my last seconds, in your arms."

I think his eyes actually glazed over, "My Eva. My mate. You are the purpose I lived in agony for a year, trying to find my missing piece. You are the one that makes me endure the challenges you present, only to get to your heart. You are the one that gave me the opportunity to become the most happiest man in the world. Everything I've been through, I did because I love you. You, my mate, my Luna, are the reason why I wake up everyday. And I promise to you, that till my last breath, I will fight for us, for our family, for our children, for our pack."

I couldn't say anything as my heart literally exploded into a bunch of unicorn glittery poop.

I had never felt so close to Will's soul than I did at that second. His hands were still clutching mine as our eyes boar into each other.
The pack was cheering like mad, the scent of tears in the air.

"Do you, Evangeline Bowman, take William Princeton as your lawfully wedded husband?" The peacher said, wiping his tears.

"Of course! Did you not hear my heart speaking just now?" I asked, dumbfounded.

The little boy holding the rings ran up, and I took the ring and slipped it onto Will's hand.

He just kept crying, "And do you, Willia..."

Will interrupted immediately, "Always and forever. No regrets."

And with those words, the ring was on my finger, and he pulled me close to him and kissed me.

This kiss was unlike no other, finally proclaiming our love to the world.

The pack was still cheering, but Will pulled away once we were out of breath.

He placed his forehead on mine, grinning like an idiot, "Well, Mrs. Princeton. How do you feel?"

"Like if we ever decide to have more children, I'm the one getting you pregnant."

And we were off to the party. And when I say party, I mean a banquet hall filled with food.

At this point, I was eating for 3.

***

**

*

**

***

:) it's almost ending......it's about time guys(:
Make sure to comment your thoughts! This wasn't edited yet...

If you're still reading this story, till this chapter, I thank you and applaud you.

Seriously, thank you for reading a story that I have been putting off too long. You guys rock!

XOXOX,
ToxicRoses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...
376K 14.4K 38
Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me and has startling golden hair hanging limp...
2.2K 159 25
"You was hurt. they have been dealt with and it won't happen ever again" his hand moved up to my face and caressed my cheek. I froze. 'I can't let m...
136K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...