The One

De KattyOG

My First Book. ๐Ÿ’• PLEASE READ. Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

325 16 0
De KattyOG

NICK

"What time you leaving here tonight." Kaylin ask as we sat on the couch with her wrapped in my arms. "Ahh About 11."
"You can call jay and Rissa to stay with you tonight." "Ohhh I was gonna. Ain't no way you gon' leave me alone in this House." She said.

"Can you make me lunch please boo." "What you want?"She asked. " I want you." I said with ah smirk. " boyy you always Playing.
"How long since we had sex."
"Nick we had sex the day before yesterday." She said
"Really seems like a week." "Fuck outta here." She said getting up.

She walked in the kitchen and I watch as her ass going up and down.

" Bae, we gotta get some groceries." She semi yelled "Want us to go now? I won't have the time to do it tomorrow."
" So you want this no more?"
"Nah we'll get something on the way."

"Heard you."

She went upstairs to get dresses. Few Minutes Later she came down in a oversize T-shirt and a black thights.....

I grabbed my phone and my car key and walk out the house.

15 minutes later we reach the mall. We walked in and took a shopping cart. We walked around and picked up what was needed for the entire house.

As we walk an isle. I see a Nigga looking at Kaylin's ass. "Got a problem fam?" I Asked.

He hissed his teeth and
Start laughing." Som' funny?"

"You got a problem?" He said coming up in my face.

"Fuck out My face Nigga.. Fuck Is You."
"Nick stop," Kay said looking at me.

"listen to your girl mann. You might not live to see her again." He said walking away.

"Pussy you threatening me? I said look walking towards him but Kay pulled me back.

"Stop Nick."

"Kay I ain't gon' stand here and let a pussy Nigga disrespect me."

I turned around seeing he was gone.

We continued walking around picking what we both wanted. I was still upset bout the damn situation.

When We were finish we went to the cashier and cash our goods.

"$350.00" the cashier said. I pulled out 4 100 dollar bills and gave her. She gave me back my change. I took up the bags and walk out the store.

We walk to the car and

We got back from the store and unpack the bags." Babe I'm gonna get some sleep for later okay."
"Okay..."
"Give me a kiss." I demanded." Uh Uh you don't know how to control ya self." "Come on Kay, Don't do me like that."

She look at me for a few seconds. "Look kay.. I'm sorry aight. But you gotta know ya boy don't take disrespect from nobody. Soo Can I Have A kiss boo?"

She came closer to me hugging my torso, " I know." She said holding up her head, poking out her lips and Tip toeing still not being able to reach my lips.

I bend my neck a little to reach her lips. We shared a kiss for a minute.

We let go of each other and I walked up stairs to our room.

_____________________________________

I was in the bathroom taking a bathe when I heard noises coming from downstairs.

I wrapped my self in a towel and walk out the bathroom. Seeing Kaylin is no longer in bed. "Kayy.." I got no answer. "Kaylin" I shouted again getting paranoid. I walk to the stair case. "KAYLIN" I shouted... "yeaa I'm down here." She said walking from the living room.

"Who's down there witchuu?". "Just "Marissa and Jay why?". "I didn't know they here, was just wondering what's going on down there. I'm getting ready."

"Okay Nick."

I walked back to the room closing the door behind me.

I walk over to where I keep my tank tops and underwear. I took out a pair of Underwear and a tank top. I put them on then walk to the walk in closet. I took out the pants and the shirt Kaylin got me.

I was finish getting dress so I grabbed up my phone off the bed and walk to the safe where I keep my guns and my money. I opened it and took out Two of my guns see if they were loaded.... and then take 2 stash of cash. I closed back the safe and exited the room.

I walk in the living room seeing Kaylin, Jay and Marissa Sitting in the living room in their onesies talking and laughing. 

"Y'all Always Here."I said joking. " Boyyy you bout to leave my girl in this big ass house." Jay said laughing.

I laughed. "I'm just fucking with y'all. Kay come closed the door behind me real quick."

She got up from where she was sitting and Walked behind me to the door.

"Remember to keep the door lock boo. And Call Me Of Anything Aii." I said Before opening the door.

"Heard you boo.. stay safe I love you."

"I love you too and I'm always safe." I said kissing her on the forehead.

I walked off leaving her at the door way looking at me. She always do that because she wanna see when I'm driving out the driveway.

I got in my car and andbpilled out the drive Wayy.

While I drive to the club where me and em niggas chilling tonight.

I dialed Treys number. I rang three time before I heard him answer.

"Nigga where you at?" He said into the phone. "Nigga I'm bout to pull up in a few minutes. Look out for 

"Aii Bro." He said before ending the call.

Few minutes I pulled up at the club. I parked my car where Aaron and trey parked and stand up. I got out and closed the car door.

"My Niggas" I said dapping them up.

"Sup fam. I see you manage to left the house without Kay." Aaron said.
"Fuck outta her boyy. Y'all ready to go in." I said laughing.

"Fuck yea Nigga. It's you we been waiting on." Trey said holding a bottle of henny.

We walk up in the club. Hearing FRANCHISE blast through the club.
We walk over to our spot in the club and took our seats.

We vibe to the music playing, smoke our weed and sip on henny....

"Y'all need anything?" The sexy bartender said looking at me.

"We cool shorty..." I said blowing out a cloud of smoke looking back at her.

"Okay...just Let me know if y'all need anything." She said with a smirk.

She walk off. Leaving Aaron and Trey staring at me.

"Fuck y'all Looking at?" I said blowing out another cloud of smoke.

"Shorty fine she feeling you." Aaron said.

"Pssshhh. She aight."

I ain't gon' lie.... shorty fine foreal but I ain't doing that to Kay. I ain't gon' hurt her like that.

It was going 4 in the morning. So I wanted to head home. I wasn't too drunk But I could drive home.

"I'm Bouta Head Out." I told the niggas.

"We heading out too." Aaron said.
We walk through the club that stills has alot of people partying...

"My bad." A Nigga said bumping into me seeing it was drunk.

I looked at the Nigga. "Ohh Nah.... U
You again?" He said sarcastically.

"Look where the Fuck you going. Sure  know you not blind."

"Mann Get The Fuck out and go home to ya Bitch."

I got heated and Swing my right hand giving him a punch in the face. He stumbled on people and fell and I was being escorted out by a security....

"Come on Nick, he ain't worth it." The security said.

I ain't gon let nobody talk bout Kay like that....

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE.. I HAVE ALOT GOING ON.

VOTE💕

COMMENT💕

FOLLOW💕 (I'M FOLLOWING BACK)

PLEASE SHARE MY STORY💕

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
155K 5.6K 26
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !