Deep Down | BTS |

By sleepingbearandbunny

Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe f... More

Intro
Embarrased
Her
Jamais Vu
Love is Not Over
For You
Stay
Moon
Boy in Luv
What do you think?
Scenery
Sea
Change
Seesaw
Moving On
I'm Fine
Anpanman
Anpanman Pt. 2
Begin
Fake Love
Lie
We Are Bulletproof
Look Here
Shadow
Autumn Leaves
Trivia: Love
Promise
DNA
Save Me
Awake
I Need U
Run
Stigma
Daydream
Your Eyes Tell
Winter Flower
The Truth Untold
Like
Filter
24/7 Heaven
Let Go
First Love
First Love Part 2
War of Hormone
Stay Part 2
My Time
Blue Side
Do You Think It Makes Sense?
Epiphany🔞
Make It Right🔞
Make it Right Pt. 2🔞
Home
Fly to my Room
Singularity
Singularity Part 2🔞
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Blue and Grey
Abyss
Abyss Part 2
Wings
Stay Alive
Stay Alive Part 2
Louder than Bombs
Yet To Come🔞
Epilogue: Young Forever🔞

Everything Goes

17K 716 48
By sleepingbearandbunny

Jungkook's POV

       It had been about 4 days. Not one of us knew why he hadn't come back but we had a horrible feeling. If him not being there for dinner wasn't strange enough, when he wasn't back by the morning after, it was safe to say we were all worried. Our leader was missing and to be completely honest we were all falling apart without him. We were all tense, which caused little arguments here and there. Some wanted to go out and look for him, myself included, and others wanted to stay here and be safe.

     All of us were restless, which caused uneasiness in the house. The 6 of us just weren't the same without him. He was a part of our family, and he was gone. Jimin was the worst out of all of us, we were all having trouble sleeping, but he wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't even talk. He just stayed by the front door, lying next to it as a wolf, listening. I had slightly better senses so occasionally I would walk near the door where he was laying to see if I could hear or smell anything, but it was always nothing. I had never seen Jimin cry so much. We all tried to comfort each other, but the fear of the worst was always hanging in the air.

     We were all in the living room, and Tae and Jin were bickering about something insignificant in the kitchen. Yoongi was reading a book, trying to distract himself, and Hobi was leaning over the couch, looking over his shoulder. Out of the blue, I started hearing heavy, familiar footsteps. Jimin had heard them too, because he had perked up at the same time I did. You heard that right? he asked, turning to me. I nodded and I tried to get the others attention. "Guys...Hey..!" The only one that looked at me was Hobi. He nudged Yoongi and he glanced at me. The other two were still arguing. HEY. Jimin yelled. That got their attention and they stared at Jimin. Me and Jk just heard footsteps. I can't sense who it is, can you? he turned to me. I shook my head, but I knew I looked hopeful.

     I was so eager I wanted to go look, so I went to go outside and a pair of gentle hands stopped me, "Wait, let me and Tae go." Yoongi was behind me, and he motioned for Tae to come over. He did, and they shifted completely, and the two big cats snuck outside, completely in stealth mode. Myself, Jin, Hobi, and Jimin and were all huddled next to one of the windows, watching the clearing anxiously.

     Whatever was coming was going to come over that hill in the distance. I glanced at Yoongi and Tae's positions; Yoongi had climbed up a tree, not very high but at a point where he couldn't be seen, and Tae was crouched low in a set of bushes, ready to pounce. I admit I was scared, but I was hoping, praying, that I would see Namjoon walk over that hill. I could hear everyone's thoughts in and out, and everyone was thinking the same thing in their own way. My ears twitched as I heard the steps become louder and louder. It sounded like it was four legs and they were coming fast, whoever it was, they were running. By the sound of it it was definitely not human. My heart was beating super fast, and I could hear everyone else's heartbeat, almost in sync with mine.

     "It's here." I said, as I could hear the footsteps right behind the hill. Please... I could have sworn my heart stopped as my nose caught a whiff of a familiar scent, and I almost started crying immediately when I saw a big pair of wolf ears. Jimin sobbed out loud and Jin and Hobi were hugging and smiling. I couldn't see Yoongi or Tae, but I'm sure they were relieved.

      My nose smelled something else, and my eyes widened. "Blood.." I said, and everyone looked at me. Before anyone could stop me, I started bolting outside, my bunny ears flopping against my head. I felt everyone else follow me in a hurry. I sprinted towards the giant wolf, overjoyed to see him, but worried about the blood smell. I heard everyone calling for me, but I didn't listen. As I got even closer, I realised that it wasn't Namjoon's blood I smelled, and I saw something on his back. Another familiar scent entered my nose, and I was shocked to see the human they had saved in the forest was on his back, looking tired and pale. I couldn't believe it, all I could do was stand there. I could hear her heartbeat, slow and steady. I saw her starting to tilt to the side and I knew she was falling off of Namjoon's back.

     She fell to the ground with a thud and Namjoon changed to his human self and immediately bent down to check on her. Her blood was splotched all over his back. "Namjoon, where the hell have you been? Why is she here? And why are you covered in blood?" Yoongi was bombarding him with questions, and sounded angry but I knew it was just because he was worried. "I missed you too Yoongi." not taking his eyes off the human. The others were all next to me now, eyes wide and confused. Jimin didn't care as he ran past all of us and practically tackled Namjoon on the floor, almost knocking him all the way back. We could all hear him softly crying, and Namjoon smiled and patted his back. "I'm back home Jiminie." Yoongi's eyes softened at the sight, and he put his hand on top of Namjoon's head and lightly ruffled his hair. "Don't do that again, we can't survive anymore of Jin and Tae's bickering without you."

     "Hey!" Jin and Tae said. I was more than happy he was back, but did they forget that there was a human bleeding out on the grass? Hobi must have heard my thoughts and spoke for me, "Um Namjoon, I'm overjoyed that you're back and not hurt, but why is she here? Hobi questioned. Namjoon looked like he had snapped back into the reality of the situation. 

     "I'll explain everything to you all I promise, but right now we need to get her inside, she's been shot. I don't know how bad it is. Jungkook, can you help me please?" When it came to physical strength in human forms me and Namjoon were the strongest, so I walked straight over. "Be careful with that side, that's where she's hurt." I took one look at her arm and smelled gunpowder. I shuddered, getting horrible flashbacks. Jin seemed to notice. "Kooks? Are you okay? I can-"

     I pulled myself together. "No no, I'm fine, I'm okay." I said and just focused on getting her in the house. I felt my face turn a little red, since this was my first time being so close to someone of the opposite sex. Other than the blood smell, I also smelled her natural scent, which seemed to be similar to strawberries. She smelled so sweet. Her skin was clammy and I tried my best not to move her bloody arm too much. She wasn't heavy in the slightest which made her easy to maneuver.

     Once we had gotten in the house, Namjoon turned to Jin, and he nodded. "Hobi, towels please. Tae, will you get some bandages and the last of the rubbing alcohol?" Obeying the eldest, they did what he asked. When Hobi came back with the towels, he gestured both me and him to the couch in the living room. As soon as Hobi put the towels on the floor Namjoon and I laid her down, and Jin took over.

     She was breathing lightly, and seemed to be murmuring in the quietest manner. Everyone else was swarming Namjoon, giving him hugs and pats on the back while I watched Jin examine her. Tae brought the bandages to Jin, and stared at the girl's face. He looked curious to say the least. It was safe to say we all were; It wasn't everyday that an unconscious human winds up on our couch. I looked closer to her face, and I had a weird feeling in my chest. My heart started beating faster...I thought she looked as fragile as glass, and she was beautiful.

Namjoon's POV

     It's good to be home. I thought as I looked at my brothers. They were all smiling softly at me, but I'm sure they were wondering about Jae. I need to tell them everything. I can't believe I actually brought her here. Was it a mistake? It's not like I could have left her there, she seemed so unhappy...

Jin stood up, and I saw that she had a bandage around her arm. "It's just a deep gash. There wasn't a bullet in her arm or anything. Which was surprising, with the amount of blood there was. But I suppose it's just super thin. She'll be fine." he said simply, going to the kitchen and washing his hands. Everyone almost turned to me simultaneously.

    "Sit down, let me explain what happened." With that being said they all sat down at the kitchen table. Jin dried his hands in the kitchen and was staring at me, ready for an explanation. Don't leave anything out Joon. Once they hear what happened, they'll have to let her stay.

     "As you know, I left a few days ago just to check our perimeter, to make sure we were still undetected here, but as it turns out I found some unwelcome visitors, and they found me. Bastards managed to get the jump on me somehow. Tranqued me up before I could rip their heads off." I hated saying this, as a leader I should never show any weakness, but it was my own misjudgement that got me caught. Jimin looked like he was going to say something but Jin said, "Jimin, don't interrupt." He's always so observant it blows my mind. Jimin pressed his lips together and stayed silent.   

     "Anyway, your fearless leader was caught by none other than the overlord dickhead in charge of the HHA." The silence between them all was chilling, and it hadn't really sunk into Namjoon what his situation had been until now. "That same man," I gestured towards Jae, "is her father." they all looked at her and then back to me. They all looked confused, and they were all trying to process what he had just said.

     Tae spoke up first "Wait so, the person responsible for capturing you, or capturing all of us for that matter, the founder of the HHA, that's their daughter?" I nodded, and their disbelief was understandable. "So...what's your plan then?" Yoongi asked calmly, crossing his arms. "What was the reason you decided to kidnap her? Doesn't this put all of us in a little danger?" I quickly shut down that theory.

     "No no, I didn't kidnap her. She helped me escape." Yoongi just stared back at me, and I thought Hobi and Tae's eyes were going to pop out of their heads. I saw Jungkook smile for a split second. I remembered him saying he had a feeling she wasn't like the other humans. Somehow, he was right.

  "In fact, she was so intent on helping me escape, she even got shot for it. Her own father did that. I don't know if she noticed, but I know it was him." It made me furious. What kind of father does that to his own daughter? "I realized right then and there she couldn't stay there. She seemed so miserable, and she had done the unthinkable for me. Her father's men were shooting at us when we were escaping, on his orders. Even if they thought I was kidnapping her, they were still shooting at me, not caring about her own safety. Who knows what would have happened to her if she had stayed?" I didn't even want to think about it. Why was I so attached to her all of a sudden? I was feeling a warm feeling on my face, maybe I had a fever.

      Yoongi stared at me, and then the others in confusion. "So what if something happened to her? Why does that concern us?" He sighed. "Where are you going with this? You aren't suggesting she should stay with us...are you?" I thought about it more before I said my answer. Where else would she go? She had nowhere else right now. No other option. I knew Jungkook wouldn't protest. I wasn't so sure about the others. Yoongi would be against it.

     "Well, it wouldn't be forever-" I started, and Yoongi interrupted, "Absolutely not. I'm against that whole heartedly." I looked at the rest of the boys, they were all looking at each other, waiting for someone else to speak first. I didn't blame them. Jungkook looked serious, and Jin looked like he was going through the pros and cons in his head.

     "I wouldn't mind." Jungkook said firmly. Everyone turned their attention to the youngest. I smiled at him with my eyes. Just as I thought. "I don't think it would be so bad. Like I said before...she's different. I'm one hundred and ten percent sure. Namjoon wouldn't lie about her behavior. If she really did help him escape, isn't that all the proof we need that she's not a monster? If Namjoon is for it, then so am I."

     I turned to the others, looking at each and every one. Yoongi slammed both hands on the table. Tae and Hobi flinched at the action. Yoongi rarely let any anger show, so this was a little new. "Namjoon, you can't be serious. Think about it. If her dad is who you say he is and he is in charge of the HHA, he will hunt her down, hunt you down, ergo us, putting us all at risk. If we get caught by them again, we might as well be dead. Do you want that? Do you guys want that?" He looked at everyone else.

     After a moment of brief silence, I heard Tae's voice beside me. "Personally, I think it was brave of him to bring her back here, and if she doesn't have anywhere else to go...who are we to just throw her out? She would be safest with us." he looked at me with a small grin, and I nodded towards him. That's two.

     Jimin looked at Jae, "What's her name?" I smiled, "Jae." Jimin looked at her from the table, and then back to everyone else, avoiding Yoongi's gaze. He had a glint in his eye. "I remember you helped me when I had no one to turn to...so..." he said quietly. Three.

     I noticed Hobi looked nervous. He kept glancing at Yoongi, then back to me. Constantly. "Hey..Hobes?" He snapped his head towards me and I could tell he was nervous. His red ears were twitching and I thought he was going to switch at any moment. "What's on your mind? Talk to us." I said gently. "It-it's just...I don't know what would happen if we kept her with us...I mean...would she even want that? Would she even like us?"

     "THAT's what you're worried about??" Yoongi yelled. Hobi shifted on instinct, and I gave Yoongi a glare. He should know better than to yell at him like that. Jin walked over and picked Hobi up, and the tiny red panda looked calm in his arms. Before I could say anything, Jin spoke. "Hobi's answer is yes, and so is mine. I don't want to send someone back into an abusive environment, human or not." he said firmly, while looking at Yoongi. "We're all together again, and we've managed to stay safe for this long. You of all people should know Namjoon would never do something to endanger us." I really wonder sometimes why Jin isn't the leader.

     Yoongi looked at everyone, and then scoffed. "Fine. If that's how it's gonna be. I'm not changing my answer." he said with a huff, and he walked outside and slammed the door behind him. I glanced over at Jae, she was still out like a light; I could hear her steady breathing.

     I didn't blame Yoongi for being upset, after all, all of us have had horrible experiences with humans, in one way or another, and now I expected him to accept that one was going to stay. I knew he only got upset because he cares, and was just looking out for all of us. I needed to talk it out with him but I realized I couldn't right then. I felt exhaustion hit me, and I slumped a little and everyone saw it.

     "Joon, you should really go get some rest." Jimin said, putting his hand on my shoulder. He was right, I knew he was, but I wanted to be there when Jae woke up. She'll be confused, and I'm really the only one she knows. "But..Jae..."

     "I'll watch her." Jungkook piped up. He seemed eager to help, more so than usual, but I was about to pass out at the table. Jungkook was just a harmless bunny after all, if I trusted any of the boys to look after Jae, it was definitely him. "Alright..if you're sure...she might be in shock when she wakes up so..." I said, sluggishly getting up from the table. I looked at Jin, and he nodded. I passed a glance at the others and they all seemed happy, despite this new change. As soon as I reached my room, I collapsed on my bed, and was out in a matter of seconds. The last thing I thought about before drifting off was Jae, and the sight of her smiling at me in the garden.

***********************************************

<3 Thank you for reading! BE in 2 days!!! I'm so excited the trailer made me tear up I'm truly not ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.5K 11
♡VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ¿ONCE? A WEEK♡ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
19.2K 754 66
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

79.6K 2.5K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...
23.8K 574 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...