Sameer Sang Naina

cupcakes6621 tarafından

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... Daha Fazla

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Mrs. Maheshwari

765 108 31
cupcakes6621 tarafından

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

In office...

The morning went fine. As today was Friday the work load was also less the usual. There wer about 30 mins left for lunch break. Naina had already explained to her co workers that her sister was gonna come and they had planned a day out.

The night before, Naina had decided to tell her friends about her real identity. She talked to Sameer about this and he had agreed on this. Naina had made a position in the Company on her own and now it's time for everyone to know who she is.

Payal:(coming to her desk with Karan and Arjun )"Tuhje kuch kaam tha kya Naina. "

Naina:"Haan muhje tum theeno ko kuch bol na hai"

Karan:"Bolo na Naina"

Naina:"Tum sab toh jante ho ki me shaadi sudha hoon"

Payal:"Haan toh"

Naina:"Haan toh.. mere husband ka naam..Sameer hai Sameer Maheshwari "(The 3 look at her shocked )

Payal:"Sameer Maheswari matlab boss"

Karan:"Matlab iss company ke malik"

Arjun:"Matlab tum Naina Maheshwari "(They all bombed her with questions )

Naina:"Shhh...haan me Naina Sameer Maheshwari hoon"(She looked at the 3 of them who stared at her in shock)"Umm guys"(She shook them to get them out of their shock )

Arjun:"Wha..I...a..Naina..I..what?"

Naina:"actually when I joined, Main nahi chahati thi ki muhje koyi special treatment mile. I wanted to make my own position in this company. Jo I feel ab maine kar liya hai. Ishi liye maine Sameer or papa ne socha ki we should tell everyone"

Karan:"Papa..u mean Mr. Somani...omg"

Naina:"Haan..Aur before we other I wanted to tell u 3 personally as u know.."

Payal:(Coming out of the shock first and hugging Naina)"Omg Naina that's amazing. I cant believe it. Tum aur Sameer..Agar socho toh kitni acchi Jodi hai.."

Arjun:"Tabhi h used to get called into their office quite often"(Naina nodded whom the 3 smiled at her)

Karan:"Muhje toh uss dono fashion deva reaction soch ke maza aa raha hai I mean jab unhe pata chalega ki Naina Mrs. Naina Sameer Maheshwari hai toh kitni jalegi na unki"

Payal:"I an excited for that too"(She said giggling as they high fives while Naina just laughed imagining their reaction to herself)

Neha:(Coming towards them)"Bardi haasi as rahi hai. baat kya hai?"(She asked in attitude as Riya followed her)

Seeing them Payal arjun and karan busted into laughter while Naina stood there shocked seeing her friends shamelessly laughing at Riya and Neha on their faces. She wouldn't lie. She did control her laughter but a smile come on her face anyways.

Riya:"What the hell are u laughing at"

Karan:"Nothing nothing "(She said controlling his laughter)

Neha:"You...tum sab humhara mazzac bans rahe ho na.. now u watch.."

Naina:"What?"

Riya:"I will..."(She stopped as they turned to See Sameer enter their office. Neha and Riya gave the sweetest Smile to Sameer covering Naina and her friends )

Naina:(Frowned seeing them give flirty Smiles to Sameer )"yeh dono kabhi bhi nahi sudharenge. Pata hai ki woh shaadi sudha hai phir bhi kaise dekh rahi hai meri Sameer ko"(She said to herself but Her friends heard and turned to her with a smirk on their face while she looked confused and raised her eyebrows asking for what)

Payal:"mera Sameer ?"(She teased)

Karan:"jealous"(He said with a smirk )

Naina:(blushed )"Hato."

Riya:"Hiii Sameeeerr sirrrr"(Naina rolled her eyes)

Sameer:(Small smiles which turns into a smirk seeing Naina's face)"Hii.."(Naina sees this and glares him while his smirks just grows.)"Naina."

Naina:(Sarcastically )"Yesss sirrrrrr"

Sameer:"Naina...ya.."(He sees everyone else in the room and stops )"Meet me in my office now.."(And he leaves)

Naina picks her bag up and packs everything before smiling at her friends who were giving her a teasing look as she leave. She didn't look towards Riya or Neha to see their angry glare.

In Sameers Office...

Naina enters the room and keeps her stuff on the sofa while Sameer was on the call with someone he nods at her while she smiles and sits on the sofa. After he finishes the call he goes and sits next to Naina on the sofa pulling her close in his arms as they look at the wall.

Sameer:(Playing with her hands)"Papa or Rohan ek meeting me passe hue hain. 20 min ke baad aayenge then we can make the announcement "

Naina:"hmm. Preeti kal exams bhi ho gaya hoga ab tak toh woh bhi aati hi hogi kuch der me."

Sameer:"Haan papa bol rahe the ki usko bhi ek baar introduce karwa de"

Naina:"Sameer hum log Aaj Dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge dekhne chale. Muhje aur preeti ko dekhni thi. Humne suna hai ki super hit hai. woh Bazigar wale hero heroin hai. Srk aur kajol. Love story hai aur unki jodi toh waise bhi hit hi hai"

Sameer:"Okay madam..aapka hukum sarako pe"

Naina:"Waise Munna ka kuch call aya uske baad"

Sameer:"Haan me batana bhool gaya. Woh Swati ke papa 2 hafto ke liye bahar ja rahe hai. Toh woh log 2 hafto ke liye wait karenge. Phir baat karenge aapne rishte ke baare me."

Naina:"Oh..per jaldi karna pardega Sameer. Swati ke family uske liye lardka dhoond na suru kardenge. Chachiji bata rahi thi ki unho ne aapne rishtedaro se baat bhi ki rishta dhoond ne ke liye"

Sameer:"Don't worry sab sahi hi hoga"( just then they hear a knock on the door making them both stand up and jump apart from each other )"Come in"

Rohan:"Sameer...Hi bhabhi.."(Naina smiles )"Woh Papa bula rahe hain. Aur preeti bhi aa gayi hai"

Naina:"Okay chalo"

They headed outside to see everyone gathered around. Viven stood there and next to him stood Preeti. Naina and Sameer walked to them along with Rohan. As they reached everyone looked at them confused as to why Naina is up there while Her friends smiled and gave her a thumps up.
Preeti saw Naina and Smiled walking over to her and hugging her.

Preeti:(Whipering her)"Chill yaar Naina itni tensed kyun hai. Yeh logo ko bas batana hai ki tu kaun hai. aur tu boss ki biwi hai behen. esa toh nahi hai na ki yeh tera kuch kar sakte hai. Tujhe dekh toh ese lag raha hai ki tune koyi galat kaam kiya hai"

Naina:"Pata nahi yaar esa kyun feel ho raha hai"

Preeti:"Accha yeh sab chord yeh bata woh dono chudrailen kahan hai"

Naina:(Chuckled )"Samne dekh red or pink dress me. Jo Sameer or rohna ko tard rahe hain."

Preeti:"Inko sachi me sharam nahi aati na"(Naina signed and nodded no)

Vivek :(He spoke grabbing everyone attention )"Hello everyone. I have gather you all here for a important news. I wanted you all to meet my sons wife. They are a very important part of my family and we haven't really had a business meeting to introduce them properly, But I thought you guys should know who is your boss's boss.(He said the last part winking at Samaina and Preehan who chuckled seeing this true. He then nodded at Rohan to continue )

Rohan:(Going to preeti and holding her hands and bring her forward before looking at everyone )"I would like to introduce everyone to my wife, Mrs. Preeti Rohan Somani. Also I would like to thank everyone was helping me come into this Business world. Without the help of My brother Sameer or papa. Or even Devang bhaiya and Mamaji, I wouldn't be able to learn these things so easily. Thank you.."

Sameer:(Sameer came forward and motioned Naina to do the same. She came and stood next to them as Rohan passed the Mic to Sameer)"So I want to start of from few months earlier when I started working at this company. I had very little help but with devand Bhaiya, Dad and Mamaji's guidance I am at this position. So thank you guys. Naina here as you might know joined sort after I Did. few days after I guess. From these months she has gained herself a great position in this company. You all saw her true self. What she really is. You all treated her as one of you guys, But today I want everyone to know what Naina really is.(Pulling Naina closer and side hugging her)"Naina is not just Naina, but Naina Sameer Maheshwari. She is my wife. "

Everyone looked shocked as Sameer announcement. Naina's friends cheered while Sameer smiled at Naina. on the other hand Riya and Neha looked to shocked to say anything. they couldn't disgust the fact that Naina was Sameer wife.

Sameer:"Naina"(He said giving her the mic)

Naina:"Hi everyone. I know you all might be shocked as if now but this was needed. I didn't want special treatment when I joined that why we kept this a secret, but now that I have a position in this office of my own I didn't want to leave you all in a lie. And I request ki aap sab muhje waise hi treat kare jaise pehele karte the. I don't want any special treatment Thank you"

Then Vivek took the mic giving off some other announcements while Sameer and Rohan stood next to him giving out some information as well. Naina and Preeti stood behind listening. After finishing the information everyone departed to the cafeteria for lunch break.

Sameer:"Naina preeti tum dono cafeteria me wait karo hum dono aate hain. Bus 2 min ka kaam hai"

Preeti:"Its okay jijaji"

Naina:"Sameer woh mera purse tumhare office me hai"

Sameer:"It's okay I'll bring it.."(Naina nodded and they left)

Naina:"Aa me tuhje office dikhaon "(She should the overall office to Preeti before both of them headed to the cafeteria )

Preeti:"Naina tu ruk me ek campacola leke aati hoon. "

Naina:"Haan ja.."

Payal:"Nainaaa"(Karan arjun and Payal come towards her)

Karan:"Tum toh aapne sister ke saath jane wali thi na. "

Naina:"Haan woh.."(She was Cut of by Neha and Riya who joined the group )

Neha:"Seriously Mrs. behenji..kya bhole bane ka natak karti ho tum.."

Naina:"Excuse me"(She asked confused )

Riya:"Neha iske kapre toh dekho yaar. kis angle se yeh Sameer ki wife dikhti hai"

Naina:"Muhje Sameer ki wife dikhne ki zarorat nahi hai kyunki me hi Sameer ki wife hoon."

Neha:"I am sure of was forced Arrange marriage or something warna why would he marry a bhenji like u.."

Preeti:"oh plzzzzz"(Preeti came next to Naina )"Who do u think you are hah?"

Neha:"Excuse me?"

Preeti:"Yes excuse you. kya tum Sameer ki maa ho?"

Neha:"What no!"

Preeti:"Kya tum Naina ki mom ho"

Neha:"Tum kya bakwas mar rahi ho"

Preeti:"Bakwas me nahi tum kar rahi ho. jab tumhara Naina ya Sameer dono me se kishi ke saath koyi rishta nahi then who gave you the right to comment on their life"(Neha and Riya stood stunned while Karan payal and Arjun looked at Preeti in shock)

Naina:"Chordna behen kya inke moon lag rahi hai"

Preeti:"Chordhi toh rahi hoon Naina kyunki office me hain. Warna kahin bahar milte toh ab tak band nahi baja diya hota maine inka"

Naina:"Shant Meri Hanuman Shant.(Turning towards Neha and Riya)"Ab agar aapka bezati ka kota pura ho gaya ho aaj ka toh plz jaye yahan se"

Riya:"You just wait and watch what I do"(She huffed before pulling Neha and leaving to her table)

Preeti:"In chipkaliyon ki band me baja ke rahongi"

Naina:"Chord na Preeti yeh le shant hona pehele or campacola pee"(Preeti nodded and drank the drink)

Payal:"Wait Naina preeti tumhari behen bhi hai or Rohan sir ki wife bhi."

Naina:"Haan"

Preeti:"Oh sorry un dono ke chakar me I didn't see you. Hi me Preeti and Naina ne muhje tum theeno ke baare me bataya hai."

Karan/Arjun/Payal:"Hi.."

Rohan:"Preeti..Naina bhabhi chaliye"(Everyone turned to see Rohan at the entrance of the cafeteria with Sameer behind him coming in)

Naina:"Accha bye guys see you next week"

Karan/Arjun/Payal:"Byeee enjoy "

Sameer:(As the girls reached the boys)"Naina yeh lo tumhara purse"

Naina:"Thank you..Chale?"

Sameer:"Hmm"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Samaina and Preehan's double date filled with romance and other fun stuff"

STAY SAFE EVERYONE 💖💖

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.8K 2K 23
"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hamari shaadi ko bhi teen saal ho gaye the a...
9.3K 944 12
Hello everyone. I'm back again with a short story of Samaina. This is a story about Sameer & Naina who meets at a cafe unexpectedly. When they haven'...
29K 1.9K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...
148K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...