Sinner

By cheriefics

Is it a crime to fall for a man who has already been claimed? When Joanne finds a job as a maid in Jungkook's... More

Author note
1. Master Jungkook
2. First fucking day
3. Save me
5. Aerum ๐Ÿ’•
6. Kiss
7. I need you
8. Expected the Unexpected
9. Lucy
10. I'll find you
11. Fuck you Taehyung
Bonus: Marmoris
12. Saving my love
FLEXING แ•™( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)แ•—
Bonus: Abendrot
13. Vroom Vroom Bitch
14. Peace
15. Wake up, love
16. It hurts
17. Grandpa
18. Blooming
19. I'll be there(as always)
20. Closure
Bonus : Symbol of our love

4. Finally

1.3K 71 46
By cheriefics

Joanne took her clothes off and went into the shower. She let the water from the shower run through her body and the warm water eased her mind... She was melting herself in the moment when she felt a hand around her waist.....she turned around and met the gaze of Jungkook... He gave her a gentle smile and Joanne blushed.... Joanne hugged him and told "you just bathed...."

Jungkook pulled her closer and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.... He then said "But I missed you... And you were all alone in shower.... So I wanted to give you company... Why??? Do you want me leave?"

Joanne tip toed and kissed him on his lips....she then spoke in a gentle voice... "No...Stay..." she said....

Jungkook then pulled her even closer and kissed her on her forehead then on her lips... His kiss was intensifying every second and Joanne was responding equally...he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer.... He parted his lips from her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much Joanne....." he said

"Jungkook... I love you too..."

All of sudden everything around Joanne changed.... She was not in shower anymore.... Everything around her was green....she looked around and realised that she was in some kind of park... She was wearing a white lacy frock... she felt a sense of refreshment in the air... She took a deep breathe and filled her lungs with clean air surrounding her...

"Joanne!!!" she heard a familiar voice call her... She turned around and found Jungkook running towards her. He was smiling brightly and was wearing a white shirt and white shorts... He stopped right in front of her.... He talked through his heavy breathing from running.

"Joanne..." he is not smiling anymore. His face wearing a concern now.

"Why can't you remember me Joanne?"

Joanne couldn't understand anything. Suddenly everything around her changed again. She was standing in a road. Nothing was around. No cars, no people, no traffic. slShe heard a sound and turned around and found a car dashing through the road. It took her few seconds to realise that the car was coming at her. From far away she heard Jungkook's voice.

"Joanne! Move away!!!!!!" It was too late.....before she could understand what was happening the car was too close to her.

Joanne woke up. Her body drenched in sweat. She wiped sweat off her forehead.

What kind of dream was that??

She then got out of her bed and checked the time, the clock showed four. She drank some water and came back to bed. She almost missed to see Lovely sleeping.

When did she come??? I might have slept before she came in...

She then got into the bed and slept.

💋 💋 💋

Joanne woke up earlier than her usual time and made breakfast. Lovely came to the kitchen and was genuinely surprised at the sight.

"Babe! You seriously made all these?" she asked widening her eyes.

"Yes,you came home late last night so I wanted to make breakfast for you. Also you said you would call me but why didn't you do it?" Joanne asked raising her eyebrows.

"Oh,yes I forgot to call you after work and when I realised I haven't called you it was too late so I didn't want to disturb you" she said drinking orange juice Joanne made.

Joanne nodded and took a sip of juice from her glass and said,"I had a weird dream last night."

"Weird dream or wet dream?"asked Lovely raising her eyebrows.

"Kind of both but I'm not surprised at my wet dream. It's the accident dream that followed. I almost got hit by a car. I've never dreamt anything like that before," she said looking intensely at the glass.

"Accident? Come on babe it's just a dream. Don't over think about it," said Lovely grabbing her phone.

"Yeah, whatever. When did dreams ever make sense. But you know why it's bothering me? Because it looked so familiar,like a Deja Vu. It's like I've been there before," Joanne said looking at Lovely with creased brows.

"Babe,sometimes you die in your dreams or something happens to you but doesn't really mean that there is a whole meaning behind it. Dreams doesn't always have hidden meanings. Don't bother yourself. Now get ready or you will be late," she said pointing at the clock.

"Ugh! Alright, I'm going to take a shower," Joanne said and walked away. She took a quick shower and got ready. Her concept of was minimal. She wore light makeup than usual and choose an ordinary dress. She came out of her room and saw Lovely still in her night dress sitting in the kitchen.

"Babe? Are you not going to office today?"  Joanne asked, grabbing her phone and purse.

"No, I am on leave today. This week was hectic so I wanted to take a day off," she said making a heart with her fingers.

Joanne laughed and said,"You better make nice dinner today, you are staying in home anyway."

Lovely responded with a thumps up and Joanne walked out. She went five minutes earlier than usual and was greeted by Mrs.Lee.

"Joanne, how are you feeling now?" you left yesterday saying that you were feeling dizzy," she asked wiping her dough hands to the apron.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you for asking," Joanne said smiling. "Oh how is master Jungkook feeling now? Is his fever gone? " she added.

"Yes, he is fine and he is out of town today," she said walking towards kitchen.

So he is not home today???that's sad..."

Joanne followed her and found all kinds of ingredients needed for making cup cakes on the kitchen counter.

"Cupcakes!" yelled Joanne and Mrs.Lee smiled.

"Master Jungkook's niece is visiting today so I'm making her favorite cup cakes," she said adding the extract from vanilla bean into the dough. She then mixed the rest of the ingredients and filled the cup cake tray with the dough she made and put it in the oven.

"Okay, let's make icing now,"she said and looked around but she didn't find the icing tool.

"Joanne, why don't you get me the icing tool, I'll make icing in the mean time," she said looking at Joanne.

Joanne nodded and asked," Where is it Mrs.Lee?"

"It's it's in basement. Look for a room with name store room. Basement is that way," she said pointing ahead.

"Okay, but I'll only get it if you let me eat one of your cup cakes," said Joanne smiling like a child to which Mrs.Lee laughed and nodded in agreement.

Joanne laughed too and walked towards the basement. Since the door was not locked she opened it and climbed downstairs. Once she came down she found many doors. She found one with store room written on it and went inside. Even thought it's store room everything was almost neatly arranged. It took her no time to find the icing tools and she took all of them because Mrs.Lee hasn't mentioned any specifications. She was about to leave when something caught her eye.

It was a framed photo. She placed the icing tools on the table near by and walked to the shelf where the framed photo was kept. She took it into her hands. It was Jungkook's wedding photo. He was wearing a black wedding suit and was looking fresh and handsome.

Oooooo... Jungkook looks so good.. Like duh when he didn't look good... His smile is so beautiful... You must be really proud of marrying her right?

She wanted to look at the bride face but it was covered in dust.

"I wonder why they put the wedding photo in the store room..may be they made a new one... Who knows...

She gently wiped the dust of the photo and it revealed the bride face. Joanne almost fainted at the sight. She couldn't believe her eyes. It took her few seconds to realise that it was her in the photograph. The bride beside Jungkook was Joanne.

"What the hell... why am I in his wedding photo? Why am I standing beside him????? What in the actual fuck????"

💋 💋 💋

Lovely finished her breakfast and took her phone. She quickly dialed a number and the person on the other end answered on the second ring.

"Are you busy?" she asked.

"It's okay, tell me," he said

"I think she remembers it. She said she dreamed about the accident. I know it's only a dream but still I think she is starting to remember in bits and pieces," she said trying not to cry.

"You are kidding me right! Are you actually telling me she remembered something! Lovely! You are not lying right?" he asked and Lovely could tell he is almost on the verge of tears.

"No! I'm not lying. Why would I lie about something like this?" she asked.

"Thank you so much for telling me this! I'll call you later," he said and hung up.

He closed his eyes and sat there for five minutes. Tears ran down his cheeks. They were happy tears. He wiped his tears off and stood up.

Finally... Something... She can remember something...

Someone from behind called his name. "Mr.Jungkook, they are ready," said the man. Jungkook nodded and walked. He still couldn't believe the fact that Joanne is remembered.

Please don't forget to like and comment 😀 and support the author on Kofi if you like the stories uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
554K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
427K 25.2K 41
"What is it that you want?" "Nothing really, Just wanted to make sure that the maid just now was indeed our school president" ๐Ÿšซ Warning this story...