~ ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป ~

By deaththekidsbitch_

Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would... More

- Author Note -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11-
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
-Chapter 14-
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- AN -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 21 -
update

- Chapter 20 -

4.2K 132 116
By deaththekidsbitch_

1 week before the school festival

set Monday morning as you, Osamu, atusmu and suna walk to school.

"You know school festivals are where most people get confessed to?" Atsumu said as he winked at you.

This bitch

"hahaha yeah," You said awkwardly.

You honestly didn't know if you wanted to confess to Suna or not, the best way you thought that would make a decision was to make a pros and cons list, you did this in your head as you were walking.

cons
- he rejects me
- he thinks I am weird
pros
- he could confess back
- i could get rail -

bANG.

The deep thinking lead you to bump into a pole falling right on your butt.

"Dumbass"

You looked up to see who said that. It was Suna with his hand out to help you up. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. You guys lowkey stood there holding hands because you spaced out and forgot about the situation.

Reality suddenly came back to you and you realized what you were doing.

"OH I AM SO SORRY" You said as you quickly let go. 

"It's nothing don't worry about it." He slightly smiled and flicked your forehead and started walking again.

sir if you reject me I will burry myself alive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the 3rd period and it was math time!!! yay! you were so happy that Osamu and Suna had to drag you to the class.

"Please can we ditchhh" You grumbled.

"No."

"Bruh, you're no fun"

You ended up just dealing with it, they were never gonna agree. It was a pain but at least Suna was there. You sat at your table and immediately went to go take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Akagis Pov~

"Y/NNN"

"AKAGIII"

It was now lunchtime and I was making my way to the team. As I was walking, I caught Y/n in the hallway.

"Did you want to eat lunch together? - "

fuck i didnt mean to ask th -

"Sure! I didn't want to see Atsumu anyways." She said as she slightly giggled. 

....never knew someone giggling could turn me into a tomato.

~ Sunas Pov ~

I  am currently sitting in the cafeteria with the team, I saved a seat for Y/n, but she is taking a bit.

"SUNNAAA"

great.

"Izumi you're back from your trip already?" 

"Yes! now give me a big huggg"  

She pulled me up and hugged me tightly and I mean very tight. I just patted her head and tried to go back to my lunch.

"Ooo Suna whatcha eating"  She said as she sat in the seat I saved for Y/n.

"I am saving that seat for Y/n."

"boohoo, I am here now and I don't see her around anyways soooo"

"I- okay then"

I got up and decided to go look for Y/n.

"SUNNAA NO COME BACKKK"

~ Akagis Pov~ 

"Akagi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have feelings for anyone?"

I spat out my drink soon as I heard the question.

"AKAGI ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Yep all good, anyways back to your question, I think I do?" I said as I laughed nervously. 

"Can I know who?" She said with puppy dog eyes.

"You."

....

I realised what I just said and my eyes widen. I look over to Y/n to see her reaction. She has a blush with wide eyes as well.

"Are you for real?" She asked as she blinked a lot.

shit I don't know if I should tell the truth... might as well now.

"Y/n..I really do like you..."

~ Y/n Pov ~

You honestly were really shook, you did not expect to get confessed to today and also it was Akagi confessing? It hurt you a lot because he was your best friend, but you knew in your heart that you had to reject him...You really didn't want to hurt his feelings but it's for the best...

"I'm sorry Akagi...But I can't return the feelings."

~ Akagis Pov ~

I knew it was coming. I knew it was coming but why do I feel so heart broken.

"Oh, That's fine, I just want you to be happy"

I tried my best to put on a brave face, I never knew one moment I could blush at her giggles and then be broken by her words in a second.

"Can we still be friends though?" She asked.

"Yes of course, but I just need some time."

After that, I left. I needed the space right now, but also for some reason it feels like a heavyweight has been lifted from my chest...

~ Y/ns Pov ~

You felt so bad as you saw him walk away, but you had no other choice, you couldn't devote yourself to him if your heart is not in it.

You lied back down on the grass and tried to clear your mind.

~ Sunas Pov ~

I spent most of my lunchtime looking for Y/n, but then I finally found her lying on the grass. She looked so peaceful.

I walked over to her, she was asleep, but she also had slightly dried up tears on her cheeks. My eyes widen as I notice, why was she sad?

"Y/n wake up"  I shook her a little.

"Huh...Suna?"

"Why were you crying" I asked her.

"I wasn't crying"

I took out my phone and opened up the camera to show her.

"OH LORD THIS IS EMABARISING"

"Yo chilll, it's fine"

I used my thumb to wipe away the tears and cupped her face with one hand after. It took me a minute to realise what I just did, but I wasn't fazed by it. Instead, I cupped her face with both hands.

~Y/ns Pov ~

AM I FINALLY GONNA GET KISSED BY THE SUNA??!?

nope this bitch just pulled my cheeks

~ Sunas Pov ~

"You little tease..." She mumbled enough for me to hear.

"Huh.. what was that?"

"NOTHING JUST SHHH"

"Yeah, whatever we have class now let's go."

I stood up and offered one hand to help her up. She grabbed it and I pulled her up.

"Thanks I guess"

"You're not gonna hold my hand again like this morning?"

"OI HUSHH THAT WAS EMBARRASSING"

She completely covered her face with her hands and started walking away.

why does she have to be so damn cute, fuck.

~~~~~~~~~
THABKS FOR 11.3k YALL I AM REALLT SHOOK LIKE THIS BOOK IS CRINGE LOL BUT ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE KINDA LASTISH UPDATE BUT IMMA PROBS UPDATE MORE NOW. also this may be a bit rushed. 🧍‍♀️but thanks again <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.5K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...
361K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
128K 5.4K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ดit's a challenge dea...
4.4K 161 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...