Being A Vampire's Slave

By RockStar_Jenna

Rene and her friends get kidnaped by vampires to make them their slaves. Knowing that vampires exist, there i... More

Chapter 1: Girls night gone bad
Chapter 2 : A new home
Chapter 3: First day of being a slave part 1
Chapter 4 : First day being a slave part 2
Chapter 5: Surprises
Chapter 6: Bad Moments and Timing
Chapter 7: Saved
Chapter 8: Gruesome Memories
Chapter 9: Questions, but No Answer
Chapter 10: Before The Storm Arrives
Chapter 11: Here Comes The Storm
Chapter 13: The Rise Of The Unknown
Chapter 14: Evil Inside
Chapter 15: Bad News
Chapter 16: Conflict
Chapter 17: Terror and Death
Chapter 18: The Decision
Chapter 19: The Decision part 2
Chapter 20: Under
Chapter 21: Turmoil
Chapter 22: Unraveling
Chapter 23: Hidden Identity
Chapter 24: So It Begins
Chapter 25: The Game Of Choice
Chapter 26: The Game of Choice part 2
Chapter 27: Dreadful Return
Chapter 28: The Finding
Chapter 29: Unsure of Things
Chapter 30: The Devil Knows You
Chapter 31: The Devil makes War
Chapter 32: Something To Worry About
Update Note
Chapter 34: Change of Plans
Chapter 35: No Options Left
Chapter 36: Meeting The King
Chapter 37: The Dinner
Chapter 38: Search and Find
Chapter 39: She Came With A Bag Of Secrets

Chapter 12: Unexpected

1.2K 37 2
By RockStar_Jenna

Long time since I updated. This chapter might be to long.  Here is a chapter for my vampire readers. I hope you enjoy reading it

Chapter 12: Unexpected

Ever since last night I've been having nightmares and they have been bothering me. For three whole days I've been having these nightmares waking me out of my sleep at midnight. It was weird.  I looked at the ceiling above me trying to get my breathing under control. I got up from my hard cold bed and walked out my room. I knew that what I was doing was against the rules, but I was thirsty.  I creeped down the long halls down to the kitchen, open the fridge to grab a water bottled. Amazed that I haven't seen no vampires lurking , I crept  back to my room. "Sneaking around is not your style." Aries spoke, making me squeal dropping my water. He picks up my bottle with vampire speed and handed it to me. "I'm sorry Aries, but I was thirsty. My nightmares been bugging me."

"Nightmares huh? Lets go back to the room discuss this." I nod and head upstairs to my room , but I like to call it a dungeon. After I took a sip of my water I sat on the cold bed and Aries sitting right next to me. Really close. He looked at me waiting for me to begin and I took a breath. "It's starts with me running in the night through the foggy woods. I would look back over my shoulder to see if it's still chasing me. Soon as I turn around it's there in front of me looking menacing at me. Those bright gold red eyes stares at me with no emotion. It had no form except for it's creepy eyes and it's shark like teeth. The scene changes where there's dead bodies and blood surrounding me like a circle, but what made it scarier it was my friends and my family. Even you and Tristan.  I've been having this same dang nightmare and this counts as the third night in a row."

I watched Aries face change to concern . "I'm sorry that your having nightmares, little one. Perhaps you shouldn't watch horror movies again" he suggested and I shook my head. I don't think it was the movies. He turns to me face to face looking into my eyes. "Rene, you know it's dangerous of you to walk around the palace alone. Knowing Karla is out and about lurking in the halls." he said sternly. We sat in silence for a while until he moved off the bed. "So, uh, there this long boring ball that every vampire has to attend, and I was thinking you know you and I can go together?" he nervously asked. I was shocked he was nervous and he asked me. A human! I wonder what Tristan would think. "He's going with Karla. He wont mind." he said after reading my mind. Again, I don't know why that little news irritated me, but I tried to ignore it. "I would very much like that." I smiled.

I woke up early as always getting ready to go Tristan room, but someone slipped a note saying I didn't need to come. Strange but whatever. Today I decide to head to the kitchen for breakfast not caring about I just broke the rule again.  Janice was already there humming as she open the fridge. "Morning." I said. She turns to me and smile grabbing a yogurt and said, "Look whose up early? Breakfast?" I took a seat next to her and stole a piece of bacon. "Tristan didn't need me so I came here for breakfast." I shrugged. She nods and eyed me as I stole another piece. "Did you hear about the ball the vampires are having? Julius is taking me and oh, I can pick out my own gown too. I'm so excited." she commented happily. "Janice, vampire, not human." Janice smile falters and shakes her head, "I don't know why I keep thinking of that. He doesn't act like a vampire and in fact, he seems more human like than any vampire here."  Well so was Aries, I thought inwardly.

"Are you going too?" she asked. "Yeah, Aries is taking me." I casually said. Janice was giving me the whole 'you better tell me' look. "He just ask me and I said yes. Better than dealing with Tristan and following his orders."  I said and Janice grabs my hands saying, "You should help me pick out my gown."  The excitement in her eyes as she squeeze my hand very hard.  "Well isn't that nice? Going to the ball with monsters that would kill you just like what happened to Nina." Dana says. Janice rolled her eyes and I felt saddened all of a sudden. I wonder if Jack knew about Nina, but the bigger question was where was he? "If you thinking of trying to escape while they having a ball think again. The ball requires servants" Janice said, which she did have a point. "Well we would need a big commotion to distract them. To occupy their attention."  "That's gonna be hard to do." I comment. Dana pace back and forth as Janice and I watches her while eating. Paige comes in heading to the pantry not even noticing us. "Maybe Paige can come up with an idea."  Janice piped up and Paige turns to us looking confused and worried. "Idea for what?'' she asked. "Us escaping. You been here longer than us correct? Paige nods. "It must be something some way we can move without being seen or able to sneak away. Or a secret door. Anything." Paige shook her head and Dana curses.

"Has anybody seen Jack?" Paige asked. All three of us said no. "Jack may know something or maybe Bianca, but there not here. From my time being here these vampires seem antsy on edge." Paige words brought me back to what that old maid was saying to me. "What about that patio Rene saw a while ago? Remember?" Janice suggested.  Dana eyes lit up and nods. "From the little view I had it didn't seem like no one was there. Who knows what it leads too?"  "I don't care. As longs it lead to outside where we could escape and run far from this place." Dana said.  "So all we need is some kind of distraction disaster and the plan would be a go." Janice said. "Right. If that day ever come we will sneak our way out. It's our best chance at the moment. If we somehow get separated, don't look back just keep going. One of us at least need to survive." and we all gulped. Easier said then done. A maid comes through the door breaking us up telling to go to our rooms. The old maid  kept looking at me like she wanted to tell me something. She looked jumpy and fidgety for some unknown reason. " Are you ok?" I asked her. She stops and took a deep breath. "I will be." she smiles. She walks away and I stood there watching, thinking that it had to be something she is hiding. I went  in my room and my heart almost stopped. Tristan standing there looking, dare I say weird.  I stood there not moving because I was too nervous.

"Slave, do you know what you did?" he asked and I replied no. "Well let me tell you. You didn't come at 7 like you were supposed to."   "But master-" My words were cut off by him appearing in front of my face. He looked me in the eyes, staring for a long time not moving a muscle. "Master?" I squeaked and his gold red eyes blinked, his mouth curled into a sinister smirk which I know that wasn't't good. He grabbed my hair, pulled on it hard making my neck tilt back so my throat was exposed. Panic rise in me.  "Master, there was a note saying I wasn't't needed." I rushed out the words. His finger played on my exposed throat and he leaned closer to my ear. "If you lie slave, believe me, the things Iv'e planned for you would make you wish for death. Where is the note?" he asked smoothly. "On the drawer." He lets go of me and walk towards the drawer , picking up the note to read. The black brows on his face furrowed, slamming the note. "Who gave you this?" he hissed. "I don't know. It was slipped under my door." my voice was shaking with nerves.  "I don't do this often, well more like never. Consider yourself lucky slave." Tristan walks away calmly leaving me a shocked state. I was expecting him to punch a hole in the wall or slamming the door, but it never came. I looked at the crippled note. Thank goodness I saved that note because that note just saved my life.

Later that night, I brushed my teeth, put on my night wear and got in my hard bed  closing my eyes. I open my eyes back again staring into the darkness, but something odd was happening. A red circle appears followed by another one. The shapely circles glowed and it seemed to get closer to me. I stood up alarmed knowing this isn't normal. I got up and  went to the bathroom flicking the lights on seeing myself in the mirror. Turning the water on, I splashed cold water on my face and looked up at the mirror. "Your seeing things Rene." I told my reflection. I turn my head to grab a towel to dry my face. I patted my face making sure I got all the drops of water. After that, I hanged the towel, but something disturb me making me still. From my peripheral vision, my reflection did not copy my movements. I was afraid to look ,but I knew I had to. Slowly, I turned to the mirror seeing my reflection holding the towel looking right back at me. I was beyond creep out. Blood start dripping from my reflection nose, watching the blood drops. Feeling like I'm in some Nightmare on Elm Street movie scene, I turn running out the bathroom door, but the door shuts by it self ! I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

There was blood on the mirror with my freaking name on it! I tried the door again over and over but a shriek came out of my mouth. "Help!" I screamed. I even try to call Aries, but no avail. "Rene." a voice growled and I whimper. The door opens nothing but darkness awaiting for me. Gold, red eyes glows and nothing else could be seen. "Tristan?" I spoke softly. This dark voice chuckling saying "You wish."  I backed further in the bathroom  afraid to go out. "Come or you'll never see your family and friends." it growled at me again. This could be a trick or maybe not. A flame appears out of the darkness and a image could be clearly seen. My friends gagged and tied crying out but their screams muffled along with my parents. Instantly my mind was made up. "No! Don't hurt  them, I'll come to you, but please don't hurt them." I begged. This dark voice chuckles, knowing it had me. Slowly, I walked into the darkness blindly tryna feel anything around me. "See you soon, Rene." a raspy, heavy, dark voice whisper making me gasp. My eyes opens again starring into the darkness. I looked at my clock which it read 6:00 a.m. Another nightmare. Different, but still a nightmare that startled the hell out of me though.  I wasn't't sure if I had the strength to face Tristan today. "Aries, I need you." I called him. No longer than 5 seconds he open the door , turning the light on and his face was searching for danger. "Little one, you alright?"

I shook my head,my body shaking slightly. "Can you do me a favor? I don't have the strength to face Tristan today, I'm to tired." I half lied. "Ok, I will do it." . He nods and left my room leaving me alone with the memory of my dreams. I realized that I didn't wake up at midnight like the other times. What makes this nightmare different? "It's taken care of , little one. Tristan wasn't't happy about it, but strangely he complied. Now whats wrong?" he asked. I told him my nightmare blow by blow, but strangely I couldn't remember the rest to tell him. Like some kind of blockage there. "Is that all?"  "No, it's more, but I just can't seem to-"  "It's okay. How about one of the maids bring you some soup?" I sighed my defeat letting Aries won. I know I can remember ,but like I said , something was blocking it. There was a knock on the door and Aries opens it. "Take care little one. I hope you feel better enough for the ball tomorrow." he winks and I smiled.  The old maid comes inside my room, but was hesitant. "It was here wasn't't it?" she stated. This maid with her vague answers. "Who are you talking about?" I demanded.  "I'm talking about your nightmare. Tainted you a bit. Careful, for I fear the worse." the maid casually said but I can see the concern in her eyes. What blew my mind is that she knew. My nightmare. " How?" I ponder.  She begins walking away and stopped at the door way. "You be surprise, child. I bring you a nice hot soup." she says and leaves.

This maid is seriously creeping me out. I mean for all I know she could be doing something to me. About ten minutes pass she came back with the soup on the tray. "Feel better."  "Wait don't go. I have questions." She looks at me shaking her head. " As you should, Rene." Again she was leaving, well more like running out my room before I could assail her. There was something she wasn't' telling. Hiding something from me.  I let it go for the time being as I laid back in my bed thinking about my nightmare. Gold, red eyes kept playing back in my head every time I close my eyes. Why was I even having this messed up dream? Especially one that occurs 4 days in the row. I never dreamt anything like that ever , until I arrived in the palace. It's the palace. Has to be it. But my dream seem very realistic to be a dream though, I could feel it.  I wished I could see the sunlight so I can feel comfortable going back to sleep, but my hell hole of a room has no windows. Speaking of sunlight, I wonder do the sun really hurt vampires? I replayed the events of Karla was after me and I how my body accidentally moved the curtain back. The light made contact on her skin and she hissed pulling her burning hand back.

To be honest, I believed that the sunlight saved me cause otherwise I would end up a happy meal. All my time being here I've been between these life and death situations. I'm worried when my luck will run out, then I would be screwed. Later on the day, I got up to get lunch but with someone by me. Aries made sure someone was with while walking in this palace. I felt something bump into me and turn to see Jack with his head down. "Jack?"  he looks up and a smile appears. "Rene, how are you? Heard you was sick" he stated. I pulled him away from the nosy young maid who was trying to hear my conversation. "I'm not really sick. Just pretending because I didn't sleep well." I whisper. "Oh," he says. "Tristan been harassing you?" he asked. I shook my head half lying to him. "Jack, where have you been? We been worrying about you."  He takes a step away from me hanging his head down. "Grieving."  Oh, so he did know what happen to Nina. "I needed time Rene, I couldn't be around nobody at the time. I went into Bianca's room to talk to her. Well I had to be very sneaky since we can't roam around. " Bianca and I talked and I sat there being a good friend to her. I asked if she wanted to come down to the kitchen, but she couldn't.  Her master won't allow it. I swear , they won't get away with their evil ways. I'm thinking what can I do to hurt them, kill them." his voice seemed to get angrier and darker with each word. "No jack, that's suicide. How can you hurt something that 20 times stronger and faster than you?" I questioned

I could tell him that sunlight could possibly hurt them, well that was with that Karla vampire, but still though it could be the answer. Jack looked very serious in every way, and I knew telling him about the sunlight theory would get himself killed and that would be forever in my conscience, knowing it was my fault. "That's enough you two. Now leave boy." the young maid said in a annoyed voice. Jack gave her a dirty look and then looked at me. "Stay safe Rene. I don't want to lose you." he says, then he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and runs off. I couldn't believe he just did that! "Are you gonna stand there or eat something? I don't have all day , you know." she rudely spoke. "Eat." I said. The both of us strolled down the hall until I saw the doors. Nobody was inside. I garb an apple and head on back to my room. With my mind at ease, I decide to get some sleep. Today was a strange day, but I have this feeling that tomorrow would be even weirder.

Next day

"Wake up. Get up!!" I hear someone screaming. My eyes flutter open seeing the same young maid from yesterday standing over me looking annoyed. She poke me twice on my side very hard and I whimper. "Finally, your awake. Get up little girl, your already running late."  Late? What was she talking about? Wait...late for Tristan? "Follow me she instructed."  I got up following her, still half sleep. She led me to the second floor which I've never been on. Everything looked the same except different paintings, vases, tables, plants, and chandeliers. When we arrived at our destination, she opens the door and I hear soft relaxing music playing. Well at least this isn't Tristan room.  A Tall woman appear in front of us with a big smile on her face. "Lovely, you're here. Come, beauty takes time and we don't have much time."  Before I could respond , the tall woman grabs my hand and was speaking words 30 mph. Ok, I'm over-exaggerating, I'm still not fully awake. To busy looking around, I bumped into her. She giggles saying, " Silly, you should pay attention where your going."  This woman seemed very bubbly. Way to bubbly in the late morning.  "I'm guessing you need to brush teeth and shower right?" I automatically nod. She pushed me to the bathroom handing me stuff. I was in a whirl wind right now and now it's too much for my brain. I took 30 minutes in the bathroom and i must say I felt more better and alert. Hot showers always does the trick.

The tall exotic looking woman appeared before me smiling so wide. " Your wondering who I am, huh human?"  "Yes." I said. "I'm Thea. Think of me as a beauty expert, ok?"  and I nod. "Come, sit, relax as I work my magic on you." she smiles. Her friendly presence made me felt comfortable as I begin to relax. I heard familiar voice talking, no more like demanding "I want a latte and strawberries dipped in chocolate."  Could that be? "Polka dots? No, this is just horror. Has anyone had seen a Vogue magazine?"  I knew that voice all to well. "Janice?" I called out and I can hear her squeal my name so loud that would make me deaf. She rushes toward me looking at me with excitement. " Rene, I'm so happy your here. Were going to get beautified together for the ball." she's claps her hand like a kid. " Seriously Rene, can we switch? My beauty team is a disaster." I almost burst into laughter looking at how dead on serious face from her. "Sorry Charlie." I laughs. Janice frowns at me went to sit back at her chair. "She's right you know. They are so clueless and I feel her pain. After I'm done with you I will save her." she chuckles and so did I. "So what your going to do with me?" I asked. Thea stare at me looking a little confused. "Ah-ha!" she exclaimed. "Those eyebrows need to be plucked and tweezers, full darker lashes, gold and bronze colors. Not to much cause your already beautiful." she said and I smiled shyly. Thea wasted no time plucking my brows which hurt a lot to the point I had a tear escape my dark green/brown eyes.

"So i notice an accent. Where your from?'' I was trying to conversate. "I'm from Brazil, darling." she say. "My father thought this would be a good place to call home for us vampires," she continues. " I must say hun, you and your friend are the first humans to go to the ball as dates. It's very interesting". she said while pulling my hair out the ponytail. The first? " Really?"  She sprayed some sheen on my hair and said, " Yes. Weird isn't it?  I don't know much about vampire rules. Just only the basics."  Wow, only the basics? I can imagine the list of rules they have. "Finished!" she yells, making me jump. She turns me around to face the brightly lit mirror and I open my eyes. "Wow, is that really me?" I asked. Thea chuckles. " Yes silly. Like I said earlier, you just need a touch of makeup. You already naturally beautiful. " I shook my hair watching the soft curls of my hair bounced. "I love it." I smiled.  "I'm glad you love it. C'mon girl, we need a beautiful dress to go with that beautiful face of yours." and she ushered me out into the fitting room.

I saw Janice in a light pink dress that flow all the way down looking smooth and silky. Her blonde hair was in waves passing her shoulders and her make-up looked lovely. Janice lips matched with her dress and so was the eye shadow. " You look absolutely fantastic.'' I said.  "Thanks babe. Let's find you a dress so we both could look fantastic." she say. Picking a dress was like finding a needle in a haystack with Janice. I'm pretty sure I've been in this dressing room for 4 hours. Janice kept demanding to go out and find more dress. "Too big, too wide, too many ruffles, not that color, Orange? Really?!" she would shout. Through out all of that time, we found one that stood out and capture our hearts. Getting into the dress was quite tricky, but I squeezed in it. I walked out with the golden dress that sparkles all on it's on with crystals on top of my chest area. "You look beautiful Rene. Wished I found this dress." Janice said.  " Your going to turn heads hun." Thea smiled. I turn back to the mirror smiling at myself. i couldn't believe this was me I was staring at. Thea handed Janice and I a red box with a bow on it. We open it and at the same time gasped. "Are these real diamonds." Janice was in awe and so was I. I studied the diamond necklace that sparkled as I twirled it.

"Yup. After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend." she winks. "Thank you Thea ." I grinned . "Yeah, Thea, thanks."  We couldn't stop looking at the necklace until Thea came around us with vampire speed putting our necklace on. A maid comes out looking quite angry and she didn't even try to cover it up. "You two need to get moving, now." she said. Janice rolls her eyes at her as she heads out with me behind her. "I think I smell a hater. Do you smell a hater, Rene?"  I laughed at my best friend at her words. The maid face reddened and mumbling which I can guess not so nice choice of words. After my laughter died down , I realized we look like an advertisement for a free juicy steak to vampires.

Aries p.o.v.

I couldn't believe she said yes. A smile formed on my face as I put my tux on. The vampires would be shocked to see a royal prince taking a human to a ball. I could careless what they thought or how they feel. " Going alone Aries?"  Luther asked me. Luther, always the nosy vampire like to get in everybody business.  "No." I simply said. He hops on top of my desk studying my face. "Whose the girl?" he pestered. " A girl." I said. Luther frowned at me since I wasn't' t giving up any information. "No fun." he complains. I laughed at him.  "Whose your date , Luther?"  Luther laughs , "I don't do dates Aries. Maybe some slow dance, wine , and some fun, you know." he waggled his eyebrows. Same old Luther, he never changes. "Lets go Luther." I really hated leaving him in my room. He was just to nosy. Kind of reminded me of a cat the way he acts. With my vampire speed, I enter the ballroom and I can see it was a lot of vampires here this early evening. I sensed Tristan presence from behind me. "Enjoying the ball, Tristan?" I asked. He sips his wine and turn to me with a bored expression his face. "I'm having a ball." he replied sarcastically. Karla, on Tristan's arm looked annoyed by his attitude. "I see you brought the devils minion." I say and Karla growled at me. Knowing Karla couldn't talk back to me because I was a royal, I out ranked her, and I knew she wanted to say something back to me. Tristan laughs making Karla upset more. She walks off stomping angrily. "How ungentlemanly of you, Aries." Tristan laughs again." She had it coming. She did try to kill Rene." I said. " She wouldn't. It seems to me it bothers you a lot how I treat my slave." he said. I took a sip of my wine and looked directly in his face.  "It always bothered me how treat those poor humans." I said. "I think you missing out brother. Seeing the fear in their eyes, how they plead for mercy. Fear is like adrenaline, which makes the heart pumps faster making the blood warm. Seeing how easily they break and be weak, they are beneath us. We are superior. Don't you see? We are at the top of the food chain and one day Aries, you'll see."

I shook my head at him. He was trying to get in my head with this mess. "That slave girl has the most delicious blood I ever drunk. So divine. I literally got drunk from it twice." he says, making my thirst for blood hard to control. A sound of the double doors opens, I thanked whoever is up there because I needed a distraction. Two young women, no scratch that, two young human girls comes out and one of them was Rene. Words couldn't describe her as I watched her stood there awkwardly and nervousness. Every vampire in the ball turned their attention smelling two humans in the grand ballroom. Even Tristan was staring. I can hear thoughts of the vampires. Most of them were just inappropriate and I don't know why it angered me. We made eye contact and she smiled one her lovely smiles. She walked towards, still nervous, but wow, she looked like a goddess.

Tristan p.o.v.

I watched my slave standing there looking very sexy in that curve hugging dress that I would love to feel. I'm not going to lie, she was the most beautiful women here tonight and my craving rapidly grew. She walked towards us, smiling at Aries? Why was she smiling at him? "Rene, you look very beautiful." Aries grab her hand kissing- hold up...She is mine. What the hell was he thinking!!? She's mine! My property! I grabbed Aries arm, yanking him to the side so I could talk to him. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I half-yelled at him. He looks at me innocently and said, "Why, Tristan, I'm enjoying the ball."  " Don't play stupid with me. You, your lips is violating my property. She's mine and you know this."  Aries smirks at me. "Excuse me for being a gentleman, but after all she is my date.'' he said. Him saying that was really pissing me off. "You bastard!" and Aries laughs. "What's wrong Tristan. Are you angry that she's my date? Perhaps jealous?"  I ball my hand into a fist. "No. I could careless about that pathetic human. What bothers me is you touching my slave which I didn't grant you permission too." Aries laughs again. " Who are you tryna convince? Me or yourself? Before you think about hitting me, father would be very displeased to hear that you ruined the ball. Now , if you excuse me Tristan, my date is waiting." he said, then turns away smirking. My blood boiled. He's gonna regret this, that was a promise.

Rene p.o.v.

I was beyond nervous when the doors open and I kid you not. Every vampire stop their activity to stare at us. Thea wasn't kidding. All the eyes on us was creeping me, but on the other hand Janice was liking it.  Janice turns to me. " Breathe Rene, relax. " That was pretty hard to do seeing all these vampire who thinks your a good looking happy meal. I looked around the crowd and saw Aries staring at me. Janice saw where I was looking and she made purring sound. "Now he is yummy. "  "You think my date is yummy? Janice approves." I said amused. Janice pushed me forward. "Get him tiger. Besides I need to find my Julius."   It was now or never. I walked up to him, smiling trying hard not seem like I'm a bundle of nervousness. I was now face to face with Aries.  "Rene, you look very beautiful," he smiles making me blush. He takes my hand placing a kiss. Before I could respond , I see him get yanked by my master! Oh no. They were talking ,but not loud enough for me to hear. Whatever their conversation was, it didn't look good. Aries leaves Tristan making his way back to me. I tried to look over his shoulder to see if he was there, but he was gone. "Sorry about that. Would like to dance?" he asks. Just like that my worries vanish just by his friendly smile and warm grey eyes. "Yes."  He wraps his hand around my waist and I took a deep breath.

I put my hands on his shoulders, gazing into his eyes as we danced. We didn't say a word, but somehow I felt we didn't need to. He was so handsome in his tuxedo, I could tell it looked expensive as hell. I couldn't rest my head on his shoulder because of his 6'3 frame versus my 5'2 frame, but I rest my head on his chest. His chest felt so solid against my face. Aries hands were resting low on my lower back, but in a respectable way. Thoughts raced in my mind as I blushed. I saw Tristan dancing with Karla and right when I noticed him, his eyes zeroed in right at me scowling slightly. While still looking at me, he groped on Karla that was certainly not a display for the public. I turned away disgusted and sad what I saw. Wait..Why should I care? I turn my attention to Aries. I was really enjoying this moment with him. We danced in that position for ten minutes until I heard something growled. "Aries"  He pulls back hanging his head. "Sorry, little one. Will you excuse me for a second."  "Sure " I say. Before he leaves in vampire speed I caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were a light violet color. I never seen eyes like that before. My attention was brought back to my full bladder. Crap, I needed the restroom bad. I could ask around, but I was scared to ask a vampire. "Need help?" someone asked and I thank my lucky star. "Yes , I'm looking for the restroom." he looked like he was a servant. "See the piano?'' and I said yes. When you pass the piano make a left and you should see it. You can't miss it." he said. Quick as my heels allowed me, I ran while shouting my thank  you. On my way to the bathroom , I tried really hard to not bump into the vampires. I bumped into a few and some of them hissed at me as I kept apologizing. Some unknowingly crossed my path and I fell on the ground sounding angry. The vampires around us watched us. "I'm so sorry. '' I apologize. The turn around and it was Jack. "Rene? What?" he looked confused.

He looked at me, mouth opened, not caring I spilled wine all over him. "Rene, you look amazing." He comments.. I blushed a little. "Thanks Jack. Look, I'm sorry to cut you off ,but I really need go use the restroom."  soon as I said that I was gone.  I did my business washed my hands and yes, I checked myself out . Outside the restrooms I hear loud screams and commotion. I opened the door seeing vampires running. What could could startle vampires? Something rolls at my feet which looked like a.... The moving object stops at my feet and oh my gosh. It was a freaking head , blood coming out. I screamed trying to run as fast as these heels could take me. The windows above me shatters making it seem like it was raining glass. To my luck, I didn't get cut. I ran out the ballroom looking for a way out. "Rene, over here!" I heard Janice screamed. I ran to her seeing Paige was with her. " You alright Rene?' Paige asked me.  "Physically , yes."  "Come on girls, remember Dana's plan." Janice said. 

"Wait! What about Dana? We should wait for her." I said.  Janice grip my shoulders , her blue eyes piercing into my eyes. "Remember what she said Rene? She said if anything happens to us keep going. One of us must escape. Now come on."  I didn't like this plan , but Janice was right in some way, but it still bothered me. Then again, Dana could've got lucky  and escaped.  We ran out the door where the patio were and crouched down looking for danger. "See anything?'' Paige whisper. Janice and I whisper no. We scouted the area and I notice something. "There is cave up there."  "That would be the first place they would look for us." Paige countered. "Right now it seems like they their hands full at the moment with freaked out vampires." I said , shuddering at the memory of the decapitated head of a vampire. "Ok let's cover ourselves in mud to mask our scent ," Paige starts , but Janice half-shrieked. "Are you serious!" she whisper yelled. "This is Versace." she whines.  Paige face palms and I shook my head. " Is that dress worth more than your life?" Paige said, sounding really annoyed.  "Paige , Janice is just being Janice. Now come on now."  Janice whines, but complies. We crept all the way into the cave stopping momentarily while we figure our next move. "What now." Janice spoke. Paige sticks out her head looking. "The lake. It's not far from here."  Paige said. Weird how she didn't tells us that.  " Well my dress is ruined so why not? Let ruin it some more" Janice complains. We rolled our eyes at her and continue to move.

Walking through these woods were no joke. I pretty sure I had scratches everywhere on my arms and dirt smudged on my face. Something clicked in my head. This looks like the same scenery from my nightmares. I need to stay calm. Stay calm. Owls hoots giving that creepy awareness sound and the fog rises.  "Stick together." Janice said.  "Aaahh." Paige screams. We both turned our attention to Paige, but shocked what we saw. "Oh gosh,  Paige," Janice panic. Paige foot was caught on a bear trap. "Rene! We got to do something!" Janice shout at me.  Paige screams and I could see the blood oozing out.  "Just go." Paige said through clenched teeth, holding her leg. " No, were not leaving you. Rene, were not leaving without her." Janice starts crying. I wasn't  paying attention to Janice because we had bigger problems. I can see shadows moving very fast and I know if we don't leave now we'll regret. "Janice we have to go like right now! There's something in the shadows." I told her. But Janice was trying to unsnap the bear trap. "Damn it Janice, Paige is bleeding and you know what happens when vampires smell blood?"  " Janice." Paige groans " Rene is right. Go, one of us need to escape. Go!" Paige shouts, crying. Janice gets up staring at Paige and turns to run with me behind her. "This is so messed up, so freaking  messed up." Janice pants.

We  hid by some huge rocks to catch our breath. Janice dirty from the dirt, mud and make up and the same goes for me.  "We can't stop." I said finally catching my breath. My friend shook her head. "We can't out run them. Were sitting ducks. I slid down the rock wiping my eyes as tears start to fall. "Your right Janice.' I said. "But we still need to try to make it to that lake."   "Janice?" I got  up and Janice was gone. Like she disappeared. "Jan?" I whisper her nickname. "All alone." that familiar dark, heavy, raspy said. The one from dreams!! I took my heels off and bolted out of there. My lungs was started to burn from lack of oxygen, but I continue to push forward. I looked back to see if anything was following me. I turn back around and boom, my body goes flying back as pain soared in my head. All I could see black dots forming as they were getting bigger.

I felt something wet hits me and I try to open my eyes. More wetness hits me and I shake my head and looked up. I can hear muffled cries, and I try my best to snap out of the state I'm in. "Rene, wake up. Rene!." I heard Janice voice. "Seems like sleepyhead is waking up." a man said. I couldn't see him . "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You three naughty girls. You've been bad."  Cold water blasted on my face making me shiver.  I look to see Janice on my left, Paige on right, and me in the middle. "If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't never found her. I looked up watching my captures and I can feel the blood drain from my face. "Dana??" Paige whisper her name shocked. Dana? " Yes, your human friend Dana. She is really a good help. Dana stood there with no emotion her face. I can't believe this. Dana would never do anything to hurt us. She's my best friend I trust her. " Is this true." I asked stupidly. "She been on our side. The pathetic human was so afraid and scared. She told us she'll do anything to be back home and being free from being a slave." Dana sold us out. My own best friend betrayed me. Betrayed us. "So you were acting this whole time!?'' Janice yells angrily. Dana didn't say anything. She turned her head looking away from a pissed off Janice. " You'll understand if you knew. " Dana said. " Know what Dana?'' I asked.

"You think they gonna let you? Are that dumb?" Janice voice rose higher. " I'm not who's caught in a trap and got suckered. Whose the dumb ones here?" she smirks. I don't believe this is happening. "You dirty bitch!!!" Janice screams furiously. Janice started moving and squirming to break , but it was useless. "Take them to the  room." the man commands. "Dana, your going to get it. This will come back to bite you." I said. She kneeled beside me and said. We will see about that ,Rene." she laughs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.2K 17
Stop no I can't be with you, you're a vampire a blood sucking immortal. I understand that you like me, but I just don't feel the same about you. You...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
10.4K 287 24
•••C O M P L E T E••• #93 in #captured, it's not much but it's something! :) Adriana has issues. Friend issues, family issues, personal issues, and n...
6.5K 389 28
(Sequel to Kidnapped... Sort of) Grace is faced with a life changing fate. When she awakes she is a Vampire. It was the only way Eli could save her...