Tidal Wave (HoO AND AVENGERS...

By LadyLlama13

Percy goes to live with the Avengers. The Avengers then realize something strange about the boy. There is an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Tags, since I'm too lazy to make a tag book.
Another one

Chapter 41

5.6K 112 381
By LadyLlama13

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO/HoO related (that goes to Uncle Rick), neither do I own anything from the MCU (that goes to Marvel Studios)

Frank P.O.V.

"AAAGGRHH!" a loud yell of pain rose above the other sounds. It was Hazel, destroying the last Stone that Thanos had. It was Hazel's voice.

My head snapped around and I heard a pop , the last Infinity Stone was destroyed. We were supposed to be safe, to be happy, now, but Hazel didn't look safe or happy. A golden glow had started in her stomach and it was getting brighter. She over used her powers.

"AAAHH" another scream of pain escaped her mouth. I ran towards her, the glow was getting brighter. When I was 10 feet away the light was blinding. And then,

Pop

She popped, like a light bulb.

"NO! HAZEL!" I yelled. There was blood and human insides splattered all over the scene, not even a body to hold or to bury.

I felt pain. Lots and lots of pain. At first I thought it was emotional pain from what just happened, but then I remember. My firewood, Hazel had it in her pocket. Where was it now? I don't even care anymore, I'll get to see Hazel again.

I doubled over in pain and fell onto my knees.

"Frank! Frank, what's wrong? Are you hurt," Annabeth asked. I didn't even have enough energy left to answer her. She layed me down gently on my back as I withered in pain. "Percy, help me look for a wound!" I heard her shout at Percy. Percy stood over me, I couldn't see his face clearly. A few people had gathered around me, the battle was still raging on in the background.

"Firewood. His firewood! Hazel had it with her before she- before she..." Percy said as he ran to where Hazel's body would have been. Someone else took Percy's spot over me, someone who looked a lot like Leo. I must have been hallucinating.

Percy came running back with a wet piece of firewood. "It was laying in a pool of poisen, cleaned it with water, " he said worriedly. The pain had dulled a little bit. No! I was suppoed to be with Hazel! Percy handed me the wet firewood and I sat up.

"I- I am sorry, guys. But I can't go on anymore, not without Hazel," I said and threw my firewood into the nearest body of fire.

"NO, Frank!" yelled Piper, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, I love all of you," I said as I turned to ash.

Ta-daa! My slightly long overdue chapters are in. Now I'm gonna go sit in a dark corner and think about what I've done.

-the person who brutally murdered Hazel and Frank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.6K 30
A break in space time brought Percy Jackson to a different dimension, memories all gone except for his name. After a while in a village, helping the...
26.5K 963 17
Percy Jackson just got on good terms and saved the world with his cousin Scott McCall (Check out my book Percy Jackson meets Teen Wolf) and when the...
71.8K 2K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
239K 5.1K 31
(WARNING: This story takes place after the Blood of Olympus, and before the Trials of Apollo, though doesn't follow the story line if you have read t...