TodoDeku/KiriBaku Shorts

By enigmatic_erratum

** ACCEPTING REQUESTS ** Just your weekly dose of BNHA Yaoi Fan Ships of TodoDeku and KiriBaku tandem For re... More

DARE (TodoDeku)
Notice
PDA (KiriBaku)
DARE pt.2 (TodoDeku)
BEACH DAY (KiriBaku)
JEALOUS (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt.1 (KiriBaku)
MY HERO (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
SURPRISE (TodoDeku)
MERMAID (KiriBaku)
SAVED (TodoDeku)
DRUNK
FEVER (TodoDeku)
NOT A ONE SHOT
Long Time No See...
NOT ANOTHER ONE SHOT
TOO LATE (TodoDeku)
INJURY (KiriBaku)
FOREVER? Part One (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
FOREVER? Part Two (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
NOTICE
TOO LATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
GOODBYE (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
PROTECT (Baby Todoroki ver.)
LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)
HIDE AND SEEK (TodoDeku)
GIFT (KiriBaku)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 2 (Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 2 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
FIX YOU (Villain MidoKiri x Hero TodoBaku)
FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
MINE pt. 1(TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
MINE pt. 3 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
HOME (TodoDeku)
LETTER (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 1 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)
I THINK I'LL GO ON HIATUS AGAIN...
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
HIATUS MY ASS
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 4 (KiriBaku)
THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT ANYMORE
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 5 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 6 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)
ON HOLD
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.1 (TodoDeku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.2 (TodoDeku)
REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)
FOR ME (TodoDeku)

BY YOUR SIDE pt. 1(TodoDeku)

1.1K 24 22
By enigmatic_erratum

I'm back with another Omegaverse, ya'll. This one is inspired by an artist I follow on Twitter that goes by the name @chococustart

I have permission to recreate her art into a short story with a promise that I credit her. So... thank you, Deni!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this because I poured everything I've got on this one.

~ T R I G G E R W A R N I N G ~

ANGST AHEAD
MENTIONS OF MISCARRIAGE
MALE PREGNANCY
~

The smells of curry lingered over the kitchen as twenty-two-year-old Pro-Hero Shouto Todoroki casually cooked dinner he will be sharing with his partner while he listened to the news on the television-- glancing at the screen as it flashed a picture of his beloved carrying several people with a burning building in the background; a familiar smile on the green-haired man's written on his face that Shouto found both attractive and goofy.

He was brought out of his musings when he heard the front door creak open and shut close, followed by the voice of his partner that announced his presence and Shouto smiled, lowering the heat to not overcook their dinner before proceeding to the receiving area to welcome his beloved Izuku Midoriya.

"Welcome home, Izuku,"

Izuku always loved the huskiness of Shouto's voice and had always found it calming every time he hears it, which is not often considering that the latter male doesn't talk much all the years Izuku had known him.

"How was work?" The taller man said as he pulled Izuku into a comforting hug-- a routine they had been doing since they started living under the same roof.

Izuku's ears perked up at the sound of the television running, the news describing the rescue operation he did, and immediately knew that Shouto had an idea how Izuku's day was spent at work. "Do you have to ask that?"

Shouto chuckled, planting a loving kiss over at his partner's forehead. "Is it bad that I wanted to hear what happened from your perspective?"

Izuku smiled, eyes sparkling and it was a cue for Shouto to focus all his attention on Izuku-- knowing that the twenty-one-year-old Pro-Hero is about to tell the tale of how he saved almost fifty civilians from the burning building that was now considered as the week's top story.

"I honestly zoned in and out during the operation," Izuku chuckled as Shouto went back to the kitchen and finish cooking dinner while Izuku followed him and started pulling plates and utensils out to help his husband prepare dinner. "The whole building was already on fire and on the verge of collapsing when I arrived at the scene. Uraraka-san was already there, keeping the civilians and bystanders safe from the falling debris while Hydro helped the firemen gradually put out the fire for the trapped people to safely get out,"

Shouto remained silent and listened to Izuku's story even while they started eating, he had learned from the first-hand experience that once you get Izuku talking about his heroics, there's no stopping him-- not even the delicious curry Shouto prepared for him where Izuku briefly complimented his husband for the delicious food before continuing to his tales.

"So anyway, while we were clearing up the crime scene as soon as the situation was stable enough, this little girl comes in and offered me a candy," Izuku said with a chuckle, "It was one of those candies that have a Pro-Hero character printed on the wrapping. I think I put the wrapper inside my wallet,"

Shouto chuckled in amusement. "How old are you for keeping things in your wallet like some memoir?"

"Oh, hush," Izuku stuck his tongue at the playful insult. "I wouldn't put it in my wallet if it wasn't your face printed on the wrapper,"

"You love me that much, huh?"

"Shut up, I just thought it was cute. I think of it as my lucky charm because the agency suddenly took pity and saved me from the mountain of paperwork reports I was about to do." Izuku laughed, "Anyway, enough about my day... how was your day off?"

Shouto shrugged, drinking a glass of water. "Boring," he said, "I can see why you don't usually request day off's. I couldn't sit still, knowing there were so many reports of incidents happening around town today,"

Izuku chuckled. "Is that how you stumbled upon mom's cookbook and decided to make curry?"

Shouto stuck his tongue out playfully as Izuku laughed. "Hey, at least I've improved by one recipe. Unlike you who only knows how to cook Katsudon and boil water,"

"That's not fair," Izuku complained as Shouto giggled. "I know how to fry eggs too, you know,"

"Yeah, okay, Mr. Pro-Hero," Shouto said as he stood up and started cleaning up, unaware of the stares Izuku was giving him-- something that one does before he reveals something.

"Shou,"

"Hmm?"

"I have something for you,"

"If it's that candy wrapper,--"

"It's not!" Izuku snorted as he stood up from his seat. "But you have to drop everything and close your eyes while I go get it in my bag,"

Shouto raised a brow in suspicion.

"It would ruin the surprise if you keep your eyes open," Izuku whined, giving his best puppy eyes. "Please close your eyes for me?"

The taller male rolled his eyes before shutting them, earning him a peck on the lips from Izuku. "I'll be right back," he said.

Shouto heard Izuku's bag zipping before his mate's heavy footsteps came back to the dining area where he was waiting. "No peeking, okay?"

"I haven't even opened my eyes yet," Shouto chuckled.

"Hold out your hand,"

Shouto didn't need to be asked twice as he held out his left hand and felt Izuku place something on his palm-- something thin and long. His brows furrowed as he tried to guess what the object was with his eyes closed, Shouto sought Izuku's help. "Any hint on what am I holding?"

"Open your eyes and see," Izuku answered.

Heterochromatin eyes of silver and blue met green ones as Izuku flashed him a smile before Shouto looked down on the object Izuku gave him.

His eyes widened at the sight before he looked back at Izuku who couldn't hold out his excitement. "I-is this...?"

Izuku bit his lip as he attempted to compose himself. "I have been feeling queasy and nauseous lately," he explained, "I've also started experiencing sudden mood swings a-and... well..."

"When did you take this?"

"A week ago," Izuku answered. "I didn't tell you because I was waiting for the doctor's confirmation, I mean... these things aren't that accurate as they say in packaging so... I had to make sure first before I tell you,"

Shouto's face was unreadable and Izuku's heart hammered against his chest as his mate looked down on the object once more and muttered. "You're pregnant..."

Izuku meekly nodded, giving him a wavy smile. "Three weeks pregnant, according to the doctor," he said, "Surprise..."

Gradually, Shouto's mouth twitched and broke out into a smile as he swooped down and hugged Izuku-- twirling him around as he gave out a whoop of joy. "YOU'RE PREGNANT! OH, GODS! I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER! OH, IZUKU! IZUKU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" he said, unable to contain the tears that flowed down his face.

Izuku sobbed, "Y-you're not mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" Shouto said, wiping the tears that escaped Izuku's eyes with a smile. "Baby, this is the happiest day of my life! I-I can't tell you how happy I am, Izuku and I can't wait for everyone to find out as well,"

Izuku choked out a sob as he buried his face at the crook of Shouto's neck with a smile. "I was so scared you'd reject the baby once you find out..." he croaked. "Shou, we're only in our twenty's, we still have a lot ahead,"

Shouto shook his head. "Whether it'd be ten years after or now, I don't care," he said, "This child is a gift and an offspring of our love for each other. I will love you and love it because it's ours,"

***

The couple sat still in intense and awkward silence as Izuku's heart thumped against his chest while he clutched unto Shouto's arm, unconsciously gripping the sleeve of his husband's shirt.

Inko was at the kitchen preparing them something for them to eat and drink while Izuku's mentor and retired Pro-Hero All Might sat with them in the living room.

"To be honest, we were surprised that you two dropped by," All Might said, "Is it both your day off's?"

"Yes," Shouto said before glancing around the place. "This is a nice place you've got, All Might,"

"Please, All Might is a name I had when I was still a Pro-Hero," the blonde man said. "Nowadays, I go by my real name-- Yagi,"

"Yagi, be a dear and help me out with the tea," Inko called from the kitchen and the retired Pro-Hero was immediately stood up and helped, coming out of the kitchen with a tray of tea and some snacks with Inko right behind him.

"Oh, Izuku, you have to tell me everything! The last time you and Shouto visited had been ages," Inko fussed as she poured them tea. "I saw the news last night, were you okay?"

"Did you save fifty citizens?" Yagi asked, excitedly.

"Were you checked on after the operation?" Inko asked.

"Was the building really about to collapse when you came in?" Yagi followed.

"Yagi!" Inko hissed.

"S-sorry, Inko my dear... I was just excited about the fire and--"

"Yagi!"

Izuku couldn't help but smile at the bickering his parents. Yagi and Inko had been together for quite some time now, just before he and Shouto got together and he was thankful that his mom finally had someone to hold her when he can't, especially with his career of being a Pro-Hero.

"I can assure you that I'm fine, mom," Izuku said before glancing at Shouto. "A-actually, more than fine. But, we came here because Shouto and I wanted to tell something,"

Inko and Yagi looked at each other in confusion.

"What seems to be the problem, Izuku my boy?" Yagi asked.

"Uhm... well... I-I'm not sure how well you're going to take this news, but I think I should just say it straight," Izuku said.

"Say what straight, Zuku?" Inko asked.

Izuku gulped down his nervousness while Shouto holding his hand kept him grounded. "Mom, I'm..." he hesitated. "I'm..."

"You're going to be grandparents, Inko-san," Shouto said.

"Grand... what?" Inko squeaked.

"Mom..." Izuku called, "I'm three weeks pregnant,"

Silence.

Deafening and intense silence welcomed them as both Inko and Yagi tried to process what Izuku had just said until tears spilled from Inko's eyes as she covered her mouth with her hand but Izuku could see a smile forming on her trembling lip and he had let go of a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"A-are you...?"

Izuku nodded. "Have been for three weeks now," he said, "I just got confirmation from the doctors the other day..."

"Oh, Izuku..." Inko sobbed with a smile as she stood up and welcomed her son in her arms. "Oh, my baby..."

"Are you happy?" Izuku asked, trying to wipe the tears that came.

"Only if you are,"

Izuku nodded and gave her a wobbly smile. "I am... I'm very happy," he whispered.

Inko smiled before wiping her tears away and composed herself before turning to Shouto. "Shouto-kun," she called. "Are you happy?"

"More than happy," Shouto answered, standing beside Izuku.

"Then do you promise to stand by Izuku's side no matter what happens, especially now that he needs you the most?" Izuku asked.

"With all that I am," Shouto said, taking Izuku's hand.

Inko smiled and held unto Yagi's hand who had stood up as well and held her shoulders comfortingly. "You deserve all the happiness the world can give you... the both of you,"

Inko and Yagi trapped Izuku and Shouto in a hug and Izuku has never been happier that day.

But alas, the world is round and fate proves to be in nobody's favor with the couple unable to foresee a very unfortunate thing to happen on such a very ordinary day.

"Relax, Shouto," Izuku chuckled, adjusting his facemask and baseball cap-- one of his disguises. "I just ran to the store because we ran out of ingredients for dinner tonight,"

"You could've just told me the ingredients you needed. I could've gotten them myself," Shouto said through the phone. "Anyway, if you're nearby I can pick you up and be you home, I'll just ask the old man if I could call it a day now,"

"I can manage, you don't need to get me," Izuku said, thanking the cashier before heading out. "I'm already heading home as we speak. I needed the fresh air and exercise anyway,"

"You're not getting fat,"

"Easy for you to say, I eat for two people now and haven't exercised since I found out about the pregnancy," Izuku said, head-turning when he heard a faint whimper coming from a dark alley.

"Just  promise me to stay safe and call when you get back home, okay?"

But Izuku has had his phone away from his ear as he cautiously approached the alley.

"Izuku? You still there?" Shouto asked when the latter didn't react.

"H-help... help me..." Izuku gasped when he saw a woman hidden beneath a pile of scrap, clutching her bloodied stomach that came from a stab wound.

Izuku's hero instincts immediately kicked in as he knelt and applied pressure on the wound. "I need you to calm down, okay? What's your name?"

"Yuki,"

"Hi, Yuki... I'm Izuku," he said with a smile. "Nice to meet you,"

"A-am I going to die?" the woman cried.

"No, I'm not letting you," Izuku answered. "I just need you to take deep breaths and focus on keeping your eyes open for me, alright? I'll call for help and take you to the hospital,"

"Izuku, what is happening?" Shouto asked, panic written on his tone.

"A woman got stabbed. I've applied first aid kit now, but she needs a hospital... She's lost a lot of blood," Izuku said, "I need help,"

"Where are you?"

"At the alley near the convenient store," Izuku said.

"I'm on my way, don't go anywhere,"

Izuku snorted. "Not even planning on moving an inch from the area," he said.

"T-that your boyfriend?" Yuki panted, wincing at the pressure applied to her wound.

"Husband," Izuku answered. "Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"I-I was just minding my own business when these guys jumped in on me from the alley and stabbed me... t-they took all of my stuff and ran..."

"Did you manage to recognize any of their faces?"

Yuki shook her head.

"It's alright, help is on the way, I just need you to--" Izuku stopped himself when he sensed movement from behind and immediately blocked the blade that was meant for him and found himself face to face with a man in a mask.

Izuku didn't need to activate All-For-One as he immediately got the upperhand and disarmed the masked culprit. However, he was clearly not expecting a stab as his eyes widened when the knife pierced his side, his whole body feeling numb as his heart raced.

The blade had pierced through the side of his stomach and Izuku's mind could only think of the fetus growing inside him as his legs gave and had him landing on the dirt, his hand automatically putting pressure on his wound as he tried to keep his bearings.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw Yuki perfectly standing despite the blood covering her clothes and Izuku immediately figured out what was happening-- Yuki was in on it, she and a partner had been waiting for some dumb soul to take the bait and help a defenseless, wounded woman for them to jump on to.

Izuku trembled, tears prickling at the corner of his eyes as he brought his hand up to his face-- blood decorating it.

The culprit had already exited the scene and left Izuku hanging unto what remained of his consciousness. They had taken everything-- from the groceries he had bought, to his personal belongings... along with their unborn child and Izuku's happiness.

***

Izuku's eyes squinted as he saw light behind his closed lids as soon as he regained consciousness. Stretching his sore muscles, his forced his eyes to flutter open and he found himself in a hospital room with an oxygen mask covering his face.

"Izuku?"

Izuku's eyes darted everywhere until he met the worried heterochromatin eyes of his husband as Shouto approached him, combing his hair affectionately.

"S-Shou..."

"Hey, baby... How are you holding up? Do you need anything?"

"W-where...?"

"You're in the hospital... the backup I sent you arrived just as you lost your consciousness," Shouto explained. "Izuku... w-what happened?"

Slowly, Izuku moved his hand over to feel his stomach. There hasn't been any bulge yet but as soon as he lay his hand on that specific spot and felt only gauze, tears formed in his eyes as he desperately, but silently, asked Shouto a question.

His husband got the message and so did he when Shouto gave him a disheartened look as the latter took his hand and held it tightly. "Izuku... baby, listen to me..." he took a deep breath, composing himself. "None of this is your fault... okay? You did what you thought was right when you tried to help that woman... Nobody could've predicted what would happen next, not even you..."

Izuku felt the room getting smaller as he struggled to breathe and felt his body go numb.

No. No. Please tell me this isn't happening. Please tell me this isn't real. Let this be a nightmare... Please... Please...

"You've lost too much blood and the knife wound hit a specific spot inside your body..." Shouto said as Izuku sobbed at the heartbreaking news. "They couldn't save the baby,"

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.2K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...