Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

Life Changing
The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
♥♥Author's Note!!!♥♥
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

Prom Night: Part 3

473 26 8
By Infinite_Dawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm so sorry things have been happening I'm been busy with school and family....big time for family being a 15 year old girl is pretty hella tough but I'm pulling through...really good to be honest so I'm coming...hopefully to do this more!!! XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirajane P.O.V.

We entered the doorway and were struck with the loud bass of the music. "I did not realize there were gonna be this many people here." Lucy said as everyone went in.

"Hey...don't be looking down now...you got good friends here...don't lose them...got it?" I said looking her in the eye. "...you should so be a psychology or a counselor." Lucy said in a 'matter of fact' way. "That was not the first that someone sat that." I said. We had a little laughed. She headed off to where the others had gone.

I looked around the ballroom. My eyes shifted to a guy with electric yellow hair and a scar on his left eye. I felt a sudden pit in my stomach when I saw who it was.

He was surrounded by three of his fellow coworkers and his grandfather which I am very close to. As if on cue he turned around and saw me. His eyes widened and he came towards causing Laxus and the others to look at me.

"Mirajane how long has it been?" Makarov asked me. "2 years I guess how's everything going?" I replied. "Good I notice you don't come around as much why don't you come over with us." Makarov was trying to usher me over to Laxus...and I really was trying to fight it.

"Come Mirajane the past is in the past and what he did I'm sure he is sorry." Makarov was pleading. "........ugh....fine." He started walking so I followed after him.

Laxus and his friends were laughing with each other...when I finally reach them Laxus looked at me...very surprised.

"Laxus you remember Mirajane...right?" Makarov said. I rolled my eyes. Of course he knows me!

"Yea...how could I not...she was once my girlfriend." He said monotone.

"Yea how could I not forget you either...the jackass who broke my heart." I said smiling. "...Damn..." A guy with long green hair and for some reason purple eyes...I remember him...could of.

"You still haven't changed that shitty attitude I missed so much." He smiled. "Neither have you jackass." I smiled.

"Tsk! Such use of profanity...oh wait you don't even know what that means." I was blowing a fuss and clenching my fist wasn't enough. I had a eager to clop him in the mouth.

"Profanity: blasphemous or obscene language; swear words or an oath; and irreligious or irreverent behavior...asswipe." I folded my arms as he glared at me.

"Wow I'm shocked...you actually listened." My restrained had broken

"That's it!" I was about to charge at Laxus but someone lifted me up and took me away.

"Laxus come too." Makarov said. Laxus was smirking...he was enjoying this...why I ought to kick his ass when put me down.

Bickslow and Evergreen were trailing behind. I saw Lucy Lisanna and Erza looking at me. "What happened?" I saw Lucy mouth.

I pointed at Laxus who just smirking. Lucy glared at him...Lisanna turned her nose up...and Erza was cracking her fist...Lisanna and Lucy had to hold her back.

God...it's good to have friends...

Once we were out Freed asked me something. "Have you calm down yet?" I rolled my eyes. "Have you calm down yet?" I mocked. He laughed.

"Same old Mira I see." He said. "If only...but that will never happen...also can you put down now?...I feel the blood rushing to my head." I was getting dizzy...my feet were numbed as were my legs.

"Are you sure you've completely calmed down?" He asked again as we stopped.

"Yes...please put me down." I whined. The way he started putting me down was he got me off his shoulders then bridal style and when my feet touched the ground my legs gave out. Freed grabbed me.

"Thanks." I said. "No prob." He smiled.

"Ok so it seems that we have to talk this out by we...I mean Laxus and you Mirajane...I hate see no great grandchildren not running around." I coughed accidentally choking on my own spit...my face turning red.

"Wha-?" Laxus was blushing pink. "Ok...so back to what I saying...to make this a true reality..." Makarov pushed us into a room.

"We're locking you inside this room...until you talk it out we'll be back in an hour and half." I heard Evergreen's heels clicking down the hall.

"You can't be serious! Freed! Makarov! Bickslow!...Evergreen!?" I cursed under my breath as I slid down the wall and Laxus was just standing there.

"Hey...at least they locked us in the bathroom."

God is saying your life right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Where's Mira and Laxus going?" Yukino asked. Lisanna shrugged. "Who knows?" Lisanna was sipping her cup. "Lucy...have you notices that this taste pretty weird?" Lisanna asked waiting for a answer she only received the sound of blasting music.

She looked to side and saw Lucy zoned off in another world. Lisanna sighed and pinched Lucy's arm...hard. "Damnit Lis!" Lucy cursed. "What's up with you lately?" Lisanna asked sitting down next to her. Yukino looked at the two before walking away. "Life in general." Lucy said sighing.

"Lucy I'm serious." Lisanna said in serious tone. "I'm serious too!" Lucy's voice got slightly loud. "Lucy talk to me its not good to hold things in haven't we already been through this." Lucy had a flashback of when she was younger and someone told her the exact thing. Pink...hair? Lucy shook off the feeling.

"I know, I know." Lucy sighed even more. "Then just tell me." Lisanna sat her cup down and turned towards Lucy grabbing her hand. "Spill."

"Its....about Yukino." She said. "Yukino?" Lisanna raised her hand to show how short Yukino was. "This Yukino?" Lucy nodded. "What she do...other then being a stubborn little baby." Lucy eyes traveled off towards Sting and that's where Yukino was.

"It has to deal with me, Natsu, Sting and Yukino." Lisanna nodded her head....meaning she wanted her to continue. "Ok, Yukino doesn't like me because Sting likes me and plus I had his baby....then Sting and Natsu don't like each other because Sting got me pregnant and plus they both like me...I don't have a problem any of these people...life is so complicated that its a bitch." Lucy said feeling aspirated about the whole time. "You damn right." Lianna agreed.

"You what know!?" Lisanna shouted...she gave Lucy a sweet little sinister smile. Lucy shivered. "Uhhhhh...I don't really like that smile of yours." Lisanna smirked. "Don't worry Lucy....I got this." That's the point I don't like.

"Excuse me everyone." Lucy and Lisanna looked up at the stage...and there stood Erza showing a smile. "Excuse me." Lucy saw that Erza's face twitched. "Attention everyone, I'm speaking." Lucy and Lisanna saw red aura surround Erza.

"Uh you may want to cover your ears." Levy suddenly appeared next to us. "I SAID..." Lucy and Lisanna covered there ears. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelps were heard around the hotel ballroom they were in. "Thank you...this moment I will be introducing the King and Queen nominees ." Claps were heard.

"So the Queen nominees are Yukino Aguria...Lisanna Strauss...Juvia Lockser...Levy McGarden....and......Lucy Heartfilia!" Lucy eyes widened Levy and Lisanna were screaming dragging Juvia and Yukino along as well as Lucy. Erza laughed. "Ok calm down calm down." Erza said.

"Jellal will come up here to tell you our Kings...Jellal." Erza said moving to allow Jellal to get to the mic. "So here's our King nominees...Rogue Cheney." Lisanna smiled widely. "Gajeel Redfox...Gray Fullbuster...Sting Eucliffe...and Natsu Dragneel!" Everyone clapped. Lucy groaned. Great...the two of them. "Lucy this is what high school is about...friends romance and enemies like right now." Lisanna said poking Lucy in the middle of her head. She smiled.

"Wow Lisanna your pretty wise." Lucy said. "Mirajane is my older sister after all. Plus I  have a little gray hair after all...they say when your young with gray hair your wise...I'm that." Lucy and Lisanna laughed together after that.

"Ok we're back to announce our King and Queen of the 2015 Prom....drum roll please!" Jellal said. "Our Queen of the 2015 prom is.................." The suspicious was somehow killing everyone. "LUCY HEARTFILIA!!!" Lucy was shocked. Ughhhhh....thought maybe Lisanna would get it. "Lucy go up." Lisanna nudged me.

Lucy walked up to Jellal and he put a crown and slash across her. She was also given roses. "Next is our King...actually it was a three way tie." Jellal said. Clatter started.

"Ok then our three 1st place winners are...Gray Fullbuster...Sting Eucliffe...and lastly Natsu Dragneel!" Gray...Sting...Natsu!!! Gray use to have a thing for me! UHHHH!!! I feel Juvia's cold stare burning the back of my head! Lucy freaked out inside but kept a straight face on the outside.

"So this is what were gonna do you'll scream for whoever you want ok???" Everyone cheered happily. "Gray Fullbuster!!!" The crowd was loud but not super loud. "I'll give that a 7 in 1/4." Erza said giving Gray a playful grin. "Next, Sting Eucliffe!!!!" Lucy covered her ears attempting to block out the noise.

"That's more like it! 9 1/2!! Natsu can you beat that!?" Natsu did his signature grin. "I'm all fired up!" Natsu looked over and Lucy and winked. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. "OK now lets hear it for Natsu Dragneel!!!!" The whole place was in a up roar.

Lucy tried even harder to block the sound by screaming herself. "Wow! Definitely a 15!!! We have our King! Natsu Dragneel!!!" Everyone clapped...but of course Sting was pissed.

"Now the King and Queen must dance." Erza cheered.

The DJ started playing You and Me by: Lifehouse. (A:/N Play the video if it doesn't work on your phones I'm sorry)

Natsu took Lucy's hand and she followed him to the middle of the floor. "I finally get to dance with you...huh Luce?" Natsu whispered in her ear sending chills down her spine. Lucy giggled. "Your stupid Natsu."

Natsu put his arms around Lucy's waist and Lucy wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head in his neck breathing slowly. They stayed in one place and rocked. They then started dancing he spun her around and held her close.

She spun away and then came back, Natsu took in the scent of Lucy. Strawberry and vanilla it was refreshing to him and made him smiled. His head hurt a little and memories flowed back even more.

I remember Lucy...thank you....thank you. Sting's face grew red with anger and Yukino smiled as she saw Natsu and Lucy dancing. Natsu started into her eyes and Lucy started into his eyes never looking away from eyes.

She smiled. Their faces grew closer...and they finally kissed. Everyone watched in awe. They didn't stop kissing but still held each other like it was no tomorrow. They felt closer and Lucy felt joy from Natsu's soft hard and passionate kiss. They stopped kissing and their foreheads just touched.

People started going around them dancing as well. The song carried on...couples were everywhere. Lucy saw Yukino and Sting dancing but Sting wasn't smiling. "Lucy don't look at them...just at me." Natsu then kissed her forehead. She smiled. "Ok."

They felt like they were the only ones dancing like no one was around them. "Lucy...my memories came back." Lucy's faced glowed. She kissed him.

"My Natsu's back." He nodded. "Yep...I'm back. I love you Lucy." He rubbed her face. "I love you too Natsu."

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove

And it's you and me and all of the people

And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?

And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

Everyone clapped. Lisanna ran and squeezed Lucy. "Lucy I'm so proud! You've grown up you naughty little girl." They laughed.

Natsu got a slap on the back by Gajeel and they laughed. "So Lucy how did it feel to kiss a Dragneel?" Juvia asked nudging Lucy. "I've kissed him many times...but that kiss had sparks." Levy laughed at Lucy's words.

Sting's face was angry and what he did next was the worse thing for Yukino and Lucy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He kissed Lucy...her eyes widened. Lucy pushed Sting away before slapping him. Yukino covered her mouth and tears started running down her face. "Sting Imma fucking kill you!!!" Gajeel and Gray held Natsu back.

"Lucy how could you!!??" Yukino cried before running off. "Yukino!!!" Lucy cried out. Lucy sent Sting a dirty look before running after Yukino. "What the hell Sting!!" Rogue yelled. "You fucked up this time." Rogue continued. Sting was silent.

Yukino..Lucy... Levy and Lisanna thought at the same time.

Lucy P.O.V

I ran outside following Yukino outside. "Yukino wait!!" I cried. "No Lucy I'm tried of you taking everything from me!!" Yukino cried.

"Yukino I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you! You were my closest friend before you left!"

"Then why!! You knew I loved Sting!!! Why!!!!" Yukino cried even more. Yukino ran out in the street not seeing then incoming middle size truck. "Yuk-Yukino!!!!" I unconciously ran out and pushed her. I felt my body fly up.

I heard Yukino's cry...but it slowly faded. "LUCY!!!!!" That was the last voices I heard...after I saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was the new chapter...this was something really hard to write...I mean something like this happened to one of my closest friends so I put it like that. Ummmm...I thank you to all those that have been with me this whole time back from the very beginning. Thank you so much! XD

SO vote!

SO comment!

So follow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993 328 18
One old diary, A dead best friend and A failing writer's journey beyond life. When Kylie Rivers's best friend who promised her to go to the same col...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
743K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!