As Cold As Ice || P.JM

Od Luna77writes

"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn... Viac

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

1

1.4K 45 4
Od Luna77writes

Please vote if you like the story!

Credits to TheSassyCupid for the amazing cover, uwu I lub you
💜💜💜

Author's note:

This ff is completely based on fiction, it's called "fan fiction" for a reason.

Nothing is related to the lives of characters personally or professionally.

I do not own BTS or BigHit entertainment, the plot is mine, I have no intention of copying anyone's story.

If any part of the story is similar to other stories, it is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Copyright © 2020 by- Kimluna_bangtan, all rights reserved

Thank you, Happy Reading!

CAST

Kang Ji-young

Park Jimin

Kim Seok Jin

Song Yuqi as Mia

Kim Taehyung

Young-Jae

PLAYLIST

Today I wanna say that I love you (GOTCHA)

♡♡♡

Heartbeat (SURAN)

♡♡♡

Kill This Love (BlackPink)

♡♡♡

Solo (Jennie)

♡♡♡

Savage Love (Jason Derulo, Jawsh 685, BTS)

♡♡♡

Love Scenario (iKON)

♡♡♡

Come Back Home (BTS)

♡♡♡

Love maze (BTS)

♡♡♡

Lovely (Billie Eillish, Khalid)

♡♡♡

The Baddest (K/DA)

♡♡♡

Wanna Be myself (Mamamoo)

♡♡♡

What You Waiting For (Somi)

♡♡♡

Attention (Charlie Puth)

♡♡♡

I Promise you (Yoolee, Freaking Romance)

♡♡♡

I'm Fine (BTS)

♡♡♡

Epiphany (BTS)

♡♡♡

Destiny (Rich Miller, Freaking Romance)

♡♡♡

Dusk Till Dawn (ZAYN, Sia, Brooks)

♡♡♡

Jamais Vu (BTS)

♡♡♡

Filter (BTS)

PROLOGUE

(Jin, my childhood best friend, I had a crush on him, I repeat had, I was 13 and I was stupid, we're best friends now, just best friends)

(Besides, he has a HUGE crush on Mia, my other best friend, and I pretty much know she has a crush on him too)

(I'm jealous of Mia, she is the definition of sunshine and flowers, she's super pretty and that just makes me more insecure about myself)

(My parents divorced, I don't know where my mom is, but my dad visits often)

(My sister and I lived together, but Ever since she died, I felt like my life just..stopped)

(We used to do everything together, she was the reason I was happy, she was the reason I was always smiling, until, she met with an accident)

(I locked myself up in my room and cried for days, blocking contact with everyone, Jin and Mia, the only people who stayed and comforted me even after I pushed them away)

(People always said I have a scary aura surrounding me, they said I'm as cold as ice, I'm emotionless and rude, but I prefer the word 'savage' )

(I didn't really care about it, but what really bothers me, is Park Jimin, the school's heartthrob)

(I was one of the very few people he regularly mistreated)

(Oh right, I was the only person he mistreated, sounds like a great honour doesn't it?) 

(Even Mia and Jin don't consider him that bad, making me hate him even more)

(We both hate each other to the core, why? There wasn't a particular reason, I just didn't like him being around me and he did the same)

(Atleast that's what I was thinking)

AS COLD AS ICE

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21.4K 899 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
470 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
11.7K 1.1K 16
Jungkook: Shameless, serious, brutally honest, and emotionless. Jimin: Loud, outgoing, adorable...and most of all, extremely clumsy. Oddly enough t...
77.1K 2.8K 21
"Hi Jimin." She greeted the boy in the grocery store. "Hi Y/n." He greeted back. "Who's this?" Jimin asks pointing at the unfamiliar boy next to Y/n...