Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... More

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

1K 28 4
By -M-I-N-E-

Words 1993

HARDIN.

"C'mon bud, get up." I say to Auden, whacking his blanket covered foot with the back of my hand.

Auden whines, rolling over and covering his face. "C'mon, Aud. You told me to wake you up so you can watch some television before school. Here I am waking you up and you won't cooperate. Get your ass out of bed."

He lets out another whine, before hanging his head off his bed, "I didn't know it would be this early!"

"Alright, I give up. Good luck getting through your Tv-less day." I simply state, walking out of his room.

He groans, pushing himself off of his bed. "Fine!" He mumbles, getting out of the bed and walking past me quickly.

"Attaboy." I say, patting his back as he passes me. I walk down with him, grabbing a book from my room on the way.

I sit on the couch and Auden makes himself at home on the floor. Usually I'm okay with that but honestly it's so stupid and odd for him to do that. "What are you doing, Aud? Come sit up here with me." I say, patting the spot beside my legs.

He lets out a huff as he sluggishly picks himself up and plops down on the couch.

He shifts through the Apple TV Netflix options and I watch as he stops at 365 days. "Auden..." I warn, a small tickle spreading through my chest at the fact he's watching the preview. I've gotta say it's kinda funny.

I look over at him to see him squinting and leaning closer. "What does that say?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Auden, change the show." I say, not wanting to listen to his bullshit at 6:30 in the fucking morning. Plus, I didn't get any sleep.

He gets up from his spot and walks closer to the television, finally switching the channel and clicking on Cars 3. I watch him observantly as he sits back down on the couch and squints his eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows, finally coming to the conclusion that he might not be able to see the TV from here at all. I place the book down onto my chest, "Auden..." I trail off, and he looks over at me. "Can you see the tv from here?"

"Yeah, I just can't read what the stupid TV shows are." He says, rolling his eyes as he leans in.

I sigh, looking behind the back of the couch towards the kitchen. "Tess," I call and a sleepy Tessa peaks her head out. She just woke up a few minutes ago. "I think Auden needs to go to an eye doctor." I say and Auden looks over at me with worried eyes.

"What?" Auden and Tessa say in unison and I get up from the couch to talk with Tessa alone.

"It's not bad Audie. You just might need glasses." I say, leaving him in the living room.

"What do you mean glasses? None of us have glasses." Tessa says immediately once I enter the kitchen.

I shrug, "Vance needs glasses. He wears contacts most of the time." I say and Tessa lets out a breath, slouching.

"Okay, are you going to take him?" She asks, and I huff.

"Why me?"

"Because you are his father! Also, I want to wake Emery up." She replies and I sigh, nodding my head.

"Can't fight with that." I give her a half smile and she pecks my cheek. I quickly turn my head to try and peck her lips but she pulls away too quickly.

"No, Hardin. I'm not feeling too good. I woke up with a stomach ache." She puts her hand on her stomach and I hum softly.

"I'm sorry." I rub her arm and she twists around to look through the fridge.

"You should take Auden quickly before school." She says and I nod.

"So, right now?" I clarify and she turns around, pushing me away from her.

"Mhmm." She hums, pushing me out. "I want to make Emery's favorite for breakfast so if you guys leave it'll just be us." She explains with bright eyes, which is a big change from just seconds ago. "Quick!" She adds, and I begin to chuckle.

"Alright! Trying to get rid of me." I tease, ruffling her hair up before hopping towards the stairs. She lets out a huff as she tries to fix her hair and I look over to see Auden back in his spot on the floor. "C'mon, Aud! Get dressed. I'm taking you to the eye doctor."

Auden huffs as he turns the TV off and makes his way towards me with a small pout on his face.

◉‿◉

EMERY.

I sigh as I open the door to my house. I feel exhausted. I don't quite remember what I was doing to make me exhausted but I feel it. I feel like laying down and shutting my eyes forever. I'm that exhausted.

I let out a breath as I walk up the steps towards my room. Suddenly mumbles from my room enter my ears, and I furrow my eyebrows.

What the fuck? If Auden is in there talking with Cole again I'm going to fucking freak out. It's too late to be in my room talking with him, especially in my room. Every step I take to get closer, the more uneasy I feel. It doesn't sound like Auden at all.

"God, Cole. More." A girl breathlessly moans. I stop, the weight of my heart stopping me from moving any closer. That's when I begin to hear the banging. Fuck, why in my room? Why the fuck is Cole fucking a girl in my room? Fucking disrespectful!

I begin to move closer to the room again, reaching my hand out to push the creaked door open. Cole and Tailey both look up at me and that's when I realize this is a nightmare.

I let out a breath, as I enter into the room. "What the fuck!" I scream, suddenly Cole is replaced with Robby and the memory replaces the dream. The room is no longer my room, but is one of the rooms in the party house. I quickly grab the first thing that I can find and throw it at them. "You piece of shit!" I screech and Robby gets up from his place and charges after me.

He grabs my forearm roughly. "I can explain. Please stop!" He shouts harshly. I can tell he can hardly control himself from hitting me across the face, but he's surprisingly holding back.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I aggressively pull my arm from his grasp, marching out of the room. He follows me and I turn around to yell at him some more. "Put fucking clothes on you disgusting piece of shit!"

"Let me fucking explain, Emery!" He shouts and I scrunch my nose in disgust but wait for him to continue. "She came onto me and I'm drunk. You know how easy it is to get me when I'm drunk, baby."

"How could you do that? With my friend?" I feel tears form in my eyes and he gets closer but I turn away from him.

"I didn't know what I was doing. I never know what I am doing, Emery. You know I don't." He mutters, "please, I need you, Em. Don't leave me. I can't live without you." He pleads, his eyebrows furrowed, and his eyes dark.

Fuck, he needs to stop using me like this but I can't help but love him for the little things. He's nice when he isn't drunk and he's comforting. This is just one of those nights where he isn't himself, but that's okay. He'll be better in the morning. He always is.

"I don't want you hanging around fucking Tailey anymore."

"I won't! I promise, Em." He replies instantly, grabbing my hands into his and leaning over to my height. "I can't live without you, baby. Please." He repeatedly pleads.

I nod hesitantly, turning away from him and heading for the stairs. "I want to go home." I mumble and he quickly nods.

"Okay, let me grab my clothes." He replies, pushing passed Tailey in the doorway, who now has a shirt on, and shutting the bedroom door leaving Tailey and I outside.

"I'm drunk too, are you going to forgive me?" Tailey asks sarcastically and I glare at her. I would fucking tackle her and give her a broken nose but that would cause a scene and all I want is to go home.

Robby opens the door, but instead of it being Robby, Cole is standing there with his innocent expression. "You ready?" He asks and I hesitantly nod in confusion.

"Where's Robby?" I ask, glancing behind him and into the bedroom.

"Who's Robby?" He questions and I look around bewildered.

"Um..." I trail off and Cole shakes his head.

"You mean... your Robby?" He asks and I nod. "He's dead. You killed him, remember?" He says simply.

"He's not-" I stop myself from speaking, because I honestly don't know. Is he dead? "I didn't do it." I mutter and he gives me a small smirk.

"You sure?" Suddenly we aren't in the party house. I don't know where we are. "You left him. You betrayed him and sent him away for something so small. He did exactly what he told you he would do. You know what that is?"

I shake my head, looking down at my feet, not wanting to look up at Cole. "If you leave me I won't be able to live, Em! I can't live without you, I'll kill myself!" Robby's voice flows through my ears as if I'm wearing headphones and I cover my ears.

"You killed him, Emery! You left him." Cole shouts. I've never heard him shout with so much anger and rage. Fuck, please stop!

◉‿◉

I jolt awake, letting out a small grunt as I fling up from the comfort of my pillows. I gasp for breath, looking around the room for some sort of light. My curtains are closed, but I can see the slightest peak of light shining through. I let out one final stressed breath before looking down at my lap where the After book lies. I don't remember where I left off and I know I'm going to have to find it again.

Why the fuck was I dreaming about Robby? I haven't dreamt of him in a few months. Especially the dream of me killing him. He isn't actually dead, but I used to be deadly afraid that he would do what he said he would do and kill himself if I left him... it fucking terrifies me even to this day that he could be stuck up in a cell figuring out ways to off himself.

Fuck, I hate thinking about it. It would be my fault. No one can change my mind about that. He basically told me himself that it would be my fault.

I sigh, shaking my head as I look back up at my curtains. Enough thinking about Robby, why the fuck was Cole in my dream? He's messing with my head somehow and I want him to stop.

I can't get the image of his open lips and dark eyes looking down at me last night out of my head. The only word I can use to describe Cole is: gentle. And maybe soft and innocent. Okay, maybe three words.

He makes me wonder if he's even a guy at all. I know this is very stereotypical, but it's all I've known. Guys are rough, aggressive, and crude. Which is everything he isn't, so what the fuck is he?

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

    This chapter might've been a bit confusing because of the dream. If you have any questions or need clarity let me know!

    Almost Christmas!!!

Chapter thirty one: Dec. 21, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 36
Currently being edited "You're a fucking mother, you have kids? and you are just now telling me?" Percy yelled Emery is a 16-year-old mother of twin...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
5.2K 104 43
**EDIT 8/30/17** I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE PROLOGUE TO MY NEXT FIC. THIS ONE IS PRETTY MUCH A NECESSITY TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT ONE, AND WARNING...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...