Frank Iero's Ultimate Surviva...

Od mikestermustdie

"You're an idiot, Frank." "Don't remind me." - The bet was simple. All Frank had to do was manage to get a gi... Více

★ Prologue ★
★ One ★
★ Playlist ★
★ Two ★
★ Three ★
★ Four ★
★ Five★
★ Six ★
★ Seven ★
★ Eight ★
★ Ten ★
★ Eleven ★
★ Twelve ★
★ Thirteen ★
★ Fourteen ★
★ Fifteen ★
★ Sixteen ★
★ Seventeen ★
★ Eighteen ★
★ Nineteen★
★ Twenty ★
★ Twenty-One ★
★ Twenty-Two ★
★ Twenty-Three ★
★ Twenty-Four ★
★ Twenty-Five ★
★ Twenty-Six ★
★ Twenty-Seven ★
★ Twenty-Eight ★
★ Twenty-Nine ★
★ Thirty ★
★ Thirty-One ★
Sequel!

★ Nine ★

617 36 466
Od mikestermustdie

trying my hardest to get these updates out for u guys :) also, mikey's character is a whole mood i luv him and i'm so glad that he's finally part of this x

ps the drawing talked about later in is one that i actually drew, and it's in my art book, but like,, pretend that gerard's is actually a lot better//in his style and more professional than mine. k thnks. barely edited xoxox

----

Frank was jittering with nerves once more, reviewing himself in the mirror with a nervous quirk of a smile -- carefully flattening his hair with his fingers, sweeping it away from his face and fluffing his jacket up.

Pursing his lips and narrowing his eyes one final time, he quickly popped a mint into his mouth -- slinging his backpack over his shoulders and exiting the bathroom, he was met with the bright lights of the hallway and students swarming to leave.

Smiling softly to himself, Frank shoved his hands in his pockets and started down to the hallway where Gerard's locker sat, steadying himself with a deep breath as he hurried down the short flight of stairs.

Gerard nowhere in sight, Frank glanced around for a few moments before deciding to linger patiently around where he presumed his locker was, not quite sure exactly which of the dozen was his.

Biting his cheek, Frank only had to wait a minute or so before Gerard was turning into the hallway, laughing softly as he talked to another boy -- Frank taking a few moments to recognize him as the boy from the arcade.

Gerard had noticed Frank not long after, his large eyes lighting up as his lips curled into an excited grin, and he drew nearer. "Hiya, Frank."

"Hey, G," Frank replied warmly, smiling as the other boy eyed him suspiciously.

"Mikey," Gerard said, turning to the taller teen. "This is Frank."

Mikey stared silently, sucking on a lollipop unamusedly, blinking as he pushed up his askew glasses with the tips of his knobbly fingers. "Hey," He said simply, sending a short glance to Gerard. "I'm the cooler Way brother."

"Shut up, Mikey," Gerard laughed, his face still down as he dialed his combination into his locker.

Mikey chortled quietly to himself, glasses falling crookedly to the bridge of his nose once more as he rocked his head side-to-side impatiently. "How much slower can you get? Jesus."

"Shut up," Gerard laughed once more, delicately placing his things into his bag as Mikey hopped beside him.

"Look," Mikey said simply, grabbing a heaping handful of Gerard's notebooks and shoving them into his bag -- the older letting out a pained squeal as he shouldered Mikey away, quickly rearranging the things.

"Mikey, stop," He protested, unable to suppress the laugh as Mikey waggled the sucker at him threateningly. "I swear you always act up when you're around my friends."

"What, are you scared I'm gonna embarrass you in front of Frank?" Mikey asked, tilting his head as he blinked. "Y'know, Gerard still sleeps with a teddy-bear."

"Mikey!" Gerard exclaimed, frowning as he noticed Frank chuckling quietly to himself. "I swear it's not-- I-- ugh."

"No judgment," Frank shrugged. "I still sleep with stuffed animals too. Like, there's a monkey, and also this super rad dog with sunglasses that I won at the state-fair in eighth grade. He still hangs out at the end of my bed."

Gerard laughed quietly. "This bear was a gift from my grandma, who passed away, and somebody is insensitive to that."

"I'm not insensitive," He protested. "I still have my bear from Nana too, but I don't sleep with it."

Gerard rolled his eyes, shutting his locker as he stood and slung his bag over his shoulders. "Anyways."

"I'm not done talking," Mikey intervened, raising a hand.

"Yes you are," Gerard said bluntly, ignoring his younger brother as he started off down the hall, Frank chuckling as he joined his side.

Mikey sighed, slumping back and following close behind Gerard, twirling the stick of the lollipop around as he sucked on it. "This is lame."

"You're lame," Gerard retorted.

"You're lamer."

"No, you're lamer."

"What if Frank's the lame one?" Mikey rationed, glancing at the mentioned, who perked up at his name.

"Huh?" He asked. "Who's lame?"

"Frank is not lame," Gerard groaned, glaring at Mikey. "He's the opposite."

"Sure, but how could a lame person know what's cool?" Mikey asked, tilting his head and rocking on his tiptoes as he scrambled to catch up.

"I don't know, go look in the mirror and ask that," Gerard said simply -- Frank letting out a loud; 'ooh!' as he seethed through his teeth with laughter.

"Sick burn," He commented, reaching out to fist-bump Gerard, who of course, accepting, making Frank grin.

"That was the kind of insult that a nerd would throw out," Mikey said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not gonna deny that I'm a nerd," Gerard shrugged. "You're right about that, Mikes."

Mikey frowned, obviously not gaining the reaction that he had planned from that. "Well, um, you're stupid."

"What?" Gerard laughed. "Now your insults are kinda losing their zest."

"Shit," He mumbled, frowning as he puffed one of his cheeks -- noticing how Gerard raised an eyebrow at him. "Erm, shoot."

"Mikey..." Gerard said slowly, a grin growing on his lips. "You know what mom said..."

"Gerard, you wouldn't," Mikey gasped, shaking his head. "I didn't mean to! Urgh, I'm sixteen, how come you're allowed to curse, and I'm not?"

"Because I'm a legal adult," Gerard said smugly.

"Not yet you aren't," Mikey corrected. "You've still got a month. You're only a year older than me right now. It's not fair. It's bullshit."

"Mikey," Gerard said sternly. "Stop fucking cursing."

Mikey rolled his eyes. "Now you're just showing off. Dick."

"Mikey!" Gerard exclaimed, flushing as he noticed Frank giggling quietly from the sidelines. "Fine, curse all you want, but you know that you're gonna lose the SNES for a week, you know what she said."

"Fuck you," Mikey retorted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"You sound idiotic right now, dude."

"Fuck," He said one final time for good measure, giggling softly.

"Fuck," Frank added finally, both brothers turning to him, and Gerard laughing softly.

"Thanks for your input, Frank," He said sarcastically, Frank grinning in response as they continued wandering through the busses.

They reached Gerard's bus fairly quickly, and the three boarded -- Mikey being stopped nearly immediately after he entered. "Mr. Mikey, spit out that candy."

"Huh?" Mikey said stupidly, turning to the bus driver with furrowed brows. "Me?"

"Yes, no eating on the bus," She said simply, snatching the small can beside her and holding it up to Mikey. "Out."

Mikey sighed, plucking the near-gone sucker from his mouth and dropping it into the bin, frowning as he followed a laughing Gerard down the aisles.

Gerard claimed an empty seat near the middle, ushering for Frank to slide in beside him with a smile -- the two squeezing in together as Mikey traveled to the very back, beaming as he fist-bumped a terribly emo looking boy, and the strawberry-blonde boy, who Frank, once again, vaguely recognized both from the arcade.

"Sorry about him," Gerard sighed, turning back to Frank. "He's a pest."

"It's alright," Frank laughed. "I wish I had siblings, you're lucky."

"Am I? I'll trade you," Gerard laughed. "He's so annoying sometimes. I mean, I still love him, he's my baby brother, but he gets on my fucking nerves."

"My only 'sibling' is my dog," Frank chuckled. "I'd gladly take an annoying little brother if it meant some company every once in a while."

Gerard laughed softly, glancing back to Mikey once more. "I wouldn't trade him. I still love 'em."

"Hm," Frank hummed, discreetly scooting a little closer to Gerard. "So, what're we gonna do today?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I dunno," Frank shrugged lazily. "Anything sounds fun as long as you'll be there."

"Oh my god," Gerard breathed out, turning away. "If you don't stop pulling that smooth shit on me, I swear I will get up and leave."

"Please don't," Frank frowned. "I like your company."

Gerard turned to Frank, watching him for a moment before he smiled softly, turning away shyly once more. "I won't."

"Good," Frank smiled, the side of his leg discreetly pressed up against Gerard's, just aching for some sort of contact.

Eventually, the two of them reached the stop where Gerard stood from the seat, Frank taking it as his signal to stand as well, and the group of students departed the bus.

Frank and Gerard started off down the sidewalk silently, Frank really just following Gerard's lead and hoping he wasn't being too awkward. Gerard was just praying that he didn't pass out from how light-headed he was getting, due to the dizzying thoughts that Frank brought whenever he was around.

It was as Mikey came bounding up behind them -- hoisting his hands onto Gerard's shoulders and leaping up, that Gerard stumbled a bit -- reaching back and smacking his arm as Mikey giggled and tumbled backward, emo-boy following behind and chuckling to himself.

"Mikey, you're going to kill me someday," Gerard tutted, swerving away from his brother's hand reaching out once more.

"God, I hope so," Mikey retorted, giggling at the unamused look on Gerard's face. "Joking."

"Whatever," Gerard mumbled, smiling softly at Frank as he made the cuckoo finger motion with a silly grin -- Mikey exclaiming loudly in protest.

Frank giggled quietly, emo-boy following up behind. "Mikey, you're gonna hurt someone, man."

"No, I won't," Mikey defended, glaring at emo-boy. "Frick you, Pete."

"Yeah, fuck you too," Pete retorted, sticking his tongue out. "At least I can say the fuck word."

"Fuck," Mikey dead-panned, earning an eye-roll from Gerard.

"Well, damn, I really didn't think he'd actually do it," Pete said through a laugh, glancing at Gerard, before eyeing Frank. "Who's this?"

"I'm Frank," Frank answered, smiling politely.

"Cool," Pete said simply. "I'm Jason."

"Oh, shut up," Gerard groaned. "Ray's already pulled that one, it's not funny anymore."

"Who's Ray?" Pete asked, tilting his head.

"Friend," Gerard said simply. "As is Frank."

"Ah," Pete nodded, pursing his lips for a moment before abandoning the two and relocating to Mikey -- wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"So, Mikes, I've been thinking..."

Mikey watched him with an unamused eyebrow raised in the air, discreetly flicking his arm off of him. "What?"

"Will you marry me?"

"What," Mikey dead-panned, each of them freezing as Frank and Gerard shared a confused glance. "Wha--"

"No, not right now!" Pete exclaimed obviously. "Like, I've been asking everyone, and they've all shot me down. You know like those best friend pacts where if you're not married by thirty or something, you'd marry each other?"

"I'm not marrying you," Mikey said bluntly. "I like girls."

"Yeah, yeah, I do too, but still," Pete whined with a frown. "Who else am I gonna ask?"

"Not me," Mikey said flatly, shaking his head.

"Ugh," Pete groaned, glancing at Gerard and Frank. "Hey, will either of you make a marriage pact with me?"

"Erm," Gerard hesitated with flushed cheeks. "No, sorry. Mikes would hate me if I married his best friend."

"I don't know you," Frank said simply. "Straight outta luck, bro."

"Damn," Pete sighed, turning back to Mikey with a gasp. "Wait! Would that be like, smooth? What if I ask Britney that?"

"Britney would slap the crap out of you," Mikey dead-panned. "She doesn't like you."

"It's all denial," Pete reasoned, shrugging. "Trust me, she'll see soon enough."

"Oop," Frank said, glancing at Gerard as he covered his mouth. "Beans? Spilled.

Gerard snorted at that, blushing as he gazed at Frank, covering his own hand. "Cat? Out of the bag."

Frank snorted back, jostling Gerard's shoulder gently and falling against him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder casually -- pulling him in close as they laughed. Y'know, as bros do.

Soon enough, Pete was bidding them farewell, teasingly kissing Mikey's cheek before bounding up his front steps -- sliding smoothly into his house and waving goodbye. Frank had released Gerard by now, and now the three of them continued down the road, quickly reaching the Way house.

They approached the front door with a nervous glance from Gerard, before he retrieved his keys, unlocking the door and slowly creaking it open. 

Frank was instantly hit with the scent of old wood -- relishing in the nostalgic scent as they all walked into the foyer, Gerard shutting the door behind them. "We're home!"

A voice further into the house called out loudly. "I'm in the kitchen, come here!"

Gerard sent a short glance to Frank, hesitating before calling back. "Coming!"

Smiling awkwardly, Gerard walked through the short hall, turning into the room splitting off at the end, Frank and Mikey following.

"How was your day?" Their mother asked, placing a plate up high in a cabinet, not even noticing Frank at first.

"It was good," Gerard said. "I, erm, have a friend."

"Huh?" She said, quickly falling flat onto her feet and glancing at Frank, her lips forming around an; "Oh!" As she brushed herself off and took a few steps closer, apologizing. "Right, you must be Frank, are you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Frank said politely. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Way."

Their mother smiled, tilting her head and turning to Mikey. "How was your day?"

"He kept cursing," Gerard said bluntly -- their mother gaping as Mikey turned to his brother in ultimate betrayal.

"Gerard!" He exclaimed, at the same time that their mother yelled; "Michael!"

"Right, Frank and I are going up," Gerard said quickly, tugging Frank out of the room before they could witness Mrs. Way's scream-fest at an aggravated Mikey.

"Holy shit," Frank breathed out, giggling as he followed Gerard up the steps quickly. "You totally just threw him under the bus!"

"My bad," Gerard said unapologetically, smiling as he led Frank into a bedroom at the end of the hall, shutting the door behind them -- and Frank instantly feeling the air in the room tighten around him as the sinking reality of being alone with Gerard sunk in once more.

He swallowed quietly as he copied Gerard, placing his backpack down slowly as his gaze never left the back of Gerard's head, placing his bag by his desk.

"So, erm," Gerard said, sitting on the edge of his bed carefully. "Here's my room, I guess."

Frank nodded, glancing around curiously at the small room darkened by curtains over the solitary window. It was lit dimly by a lamp Gerard had flicked on beside the bed, and a few multi-colored Christmas lights dangling along the longest of the walls, tangled and messy, but comforting in that same exact sense.

Gerard was sat upon the bed, where a Star Wars bedsheet lay slightly rumpled beneath the sag in the mattress beneath him -- pillows propped against the headboard, and a tiny teddy snuggled in the center.

The rest of the room was messy and a bit disorganized, tall bookshelves lined with books and miscellaneous treasures -- a small globe of the constellations, vintage-looking soda-pop bottles, and a few succulents chilling along the shelves. His desk was possibly the neatest part of the room, with the only thing sitting on it being a small lamp, eerily similar to the Pixar one, and a few scattered papers and pens.

"Sorry if it's a mess," Gerard said sheepishly, glancing around as Frank did. "I'm shit at being organized."

Frank glanced over. "Don't apologize, it's fine. You should see my room. The mountain on my desk is literally nicknamed Mt. Iero."

"Wow," Gerard chuckled, smiling softly. "That's impressive."

"Thanks," Frank said, gazing over the few musical posters plastered across the dark blue walls. "Nice posters."

Gerard glanced behind him to eye the mentioned, and tilted his head softly. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Frank smiled, finally joining Gerard on the bed and aiding in the sagging of the mattress beneath their weight.

Gerard visibly tensed a little bit at that, but was smiling quietly, his soft cheeks tinted as he spared a few glances at Frank -- their hands snug against each other, with their pinkies brushing just barely over the others.

"Erm," Gerard said, coughing quietly to break the tension. "So, uh, what do we want to do?"

"I dunno," Frank said quietly, letting his head loll back slightly. "Can I see some of your art, maybe?"

"Uh," Gerard hesitated, one side of his mouth rising higher than the other as he thought up a response. "Well, I don't normally like showing people my art..."

"Oh--" Frank said, a bit disappointed, but quickly recovering. "That's okay, I just thought it was an idea. We don't have to."

"I didn't get to finish," Gerard said once Frank finished his rambling, giggling softly at Frank's obvious distress. "I don't normally like to, but... I think you'd understand it better than most."

Frank watched curiously as Gerard stood, reaching into one of the drawers of his desk and pulling out a bound book -- smiling sheepishly as he returned his previous spot on the bed.

"Uh," He started, glancing at Frank shortly. "Some of it's kinda weird, so just, don't get freaked out, please."

"I won't," Frank smiled reassuringly. "Weird is my specialty."

Gerard smiled then, their eyes meeting shortly -- Gerard's gaze lingering perhaps a moment too long before he glanced down to the book, carefully pulling back the cover.

"So--" He started, quickly interrupted by a breathy; "Woah." from Frank.

Frank gazed over the page in amazement -- eyes quietly taking it all in as parted lips let out small sounds revealing how truly impressed he was. Depicted was the messy figure of a man, the only part shown being the back of a hospital-gown -- gazing up into a page drowned in pitch-black ink, and a small window opening to reveal a dark forest, cracked and wild within.

"Holy shit," Frank breathed out, drawing closer to take in the details. "Gerard, this-- this is amazing."

"Thanks," Gerard said quietly, blushing madly as he glanced at Frank.

"What does it mean?" Frank asked, pointing to the writing scrawled across the void -- The hardest part is letting go of your dreams.

"It was just something I came up with," Gerard shrugged embarrassedly. "Like, there's no exact meaning, I guess. This dude, the patient, is one of my characters. He's like, super wigged out, and is having these nightmares where he sees kinda alternated and fragmented parts of reality, y'know? The parts we don't see."

Frank nodded, ushering for Gerard to continue.

"So, like, I dunno. I just thought it was a cool concept. Like, he has to explore these super messed up versions of our world, and in order to escape, he was to, quote, let go of his dreams. Which could be taken literally or figuratively, as he's dying of cancer, so he doesn't have long to fulfill his dreams." Gerard continued. "I really don't know, I know it's kinda stupid and doesn't make a lot of sense, but--"

"No, Gerard, stop," Frank intervened. "This is ridiculous. You came up with this?"

"Erm, yeah."

"Fuck," Frank breathed out, shaking his head. "And you said you weren't a genius?"

"I--" Gerard said, laughing in embarrassment as he met Frank's eyes. "I'm not. I really just... gather up all of the random thoughts in my head and plaster them together to make a somewhat cohesive idea. Nothing genius."

"Well, I think so," Frank argued, leaning back slightly. "I could never."

Gerard chuckled softly, blinking a few times. "Do you want to see another concept I have? I haven't shown anyone this either..."

Frank nodded, excitedly watching as Gerard flipped through the pages -- Frank catching small glimpses of the worlds depicted within the bound sheets, wishing he had time to simply linger all day and enjoy them in their full.

Gerard finally landed on the page he desired and tenderly turned the book towards Frank's gaze -- expectantly watching and gauging the other boy's reaction as he gazed over it.

A bright-headed man stood in the center of the page, his hair fiery and fierce as his gaze wandered into the distance -- he wore a mask over his eyes, yellow with red markings protecting his identity, Frank assumed. He wore a dark-blue jacket upon himself, gridded in with detail and markings of red and white, a ray-gun attached to his hip where his hand hovered instinctively over it.

"Who is he?" Frank asked simply, glancing at Gerard from how close their heads were together, both gazing closely at the page within their laps.

"His name is Party Poison," Gerard said, glancing up at Frank as well -- breathless from how close they were. "He's somewhat of an... alter ego, of sorts. Like, who I wish to be..."

"What do you wish to be?" Frank asked carefully, still watching Gerard.

"Confident," He breathed out -- the tension in the room nearly making him faint. "Handsome, fearless, heroic... all the things that Party is."

"I think you're all of those things," Frank replied, absentmindedly letting his lip get bitten up by his teeth. "Even if you don't quite see it."

"Erm," Gerard said, unsure of what to say as Frank smiled softly, pulling back the slightest bit. "He-- he's part of a group called the Killjoys."

"Who are they?" Frank asked, finally keeping his distance back.

"They're rebels, erm, runaways, I guess," Gerard said quietly. "I only have Party and one other designed right now, though."

"What are they running from?"

"A wicked government," Gerard explained. "I call them Better Living, or Bl/ind for short. They... they try to suppress everyone's creativity and individuality. To steal it from them, I guess. Like, they'll hand out pills to make them forget and to give in to the system. The Killjoys ran away into the deserts outside the city, and they fight to keep their freedom."

Frank didn't say anything at first, and only stared at Gerard -- before smiling softly and leaning in to press a sweet kiss to the latter's cheek, brushing his nose across it gently as he pulled back. "Has anybody ever told you that you have a beautiful mind?"

"N--no," Gerard stuttered, his whole body flushing as he felt the ghost of Frank's lips against his skin tingling vividly. "You'd be the first..."

Frank smiled warmly, reaching out and cupping Gerard's cheek. "It's true," He said. "I mean it."

"Thanks," Gerard smiled back, eyes scanning Frank's anxiously as they continued drawing closer -- his heart rabbiting at a trillion miles an hour as he let out a shaky breath and uttered a teasing name. "H--honey."

Frank laughed softly, and all the heat in the room seemed to pool between them as he carefully leaned in and caught Gerard's lips in a tender kiss, the latter sighing deeply into it as he relaxed -- his hand scrambling in a short panic before settling on the side of Frank's arm.

Frank let out a short, breath of a giggle into the kiss, not looking to move his lips nor deepen the kiss any further. He simply pressed a small peck against Gerard's mouth before pulling back, smiling shyly. "Sorry, I just really wanted to do that..." he mumbled quietly. "I probably should've asked first."

"It's okay," Gerard said, cheeks blaring. "I-- I kinda did insinuate that I'd like to kiss you more... remember?"

Frank nodded, smiling softly. "May I kiss you some more, then?"

Gerard didn't respond verbally to that, and instead was the one to press a small kiss to Frank's still parted mouth -- shocking the slightly older of the two, before he reeled Gerard back in, kissing him carefully.

Gerard smiled as Frank scooted in closer, their lips locked in place as Frank adjusted, then readjusting their lips once more once he settled -- holding the exchange as they sighed into it, rather than turning to intensify and taint the innocent moment.

Frank's hand was still limply against the side of Gerard's head, falling to encapture the side of his neck with the slightest of brushes against it -- carefully resting his fingers upon the smooth skin as their lips moved once more. Gerard was playing it cool, simply moving along with Frank's direction and pretending that he knew what he was doing, but internally, he was about to explode with all of the built-up nerves tangled within his gut.

His own hand was still firm against the sketchbook, with the other still subconsciously gripping the smooth material of Frank's jacket sleeve -- Gerard himself working up the courage to move their lips once more, carefully falling into a rhythm against Frank's warm and dizzyingly soft mouth.

It wasn't aggressive, nor hungry -- as many of Gerard's kisses in the past had been -- the only reasoning behind it to get high on adrenaline and off on hormones. Experimentation had been an interesting experience, to say the least -- as while he had never gone all of the way with a man, touching a dick other than his own had truly been one of the strangest, most surreal moments of his life.

But no, Frank, rather then searching for purchase to remove clothes or scrambling to discover newfound friction, Frank was cradling Gerard as if he were delicate china -- hands cupped around the side of his neck and the back of his head, gently keeping him close as their lips oh-so-carefully moved together, like the softest, calmest of seas rippling in waves of buzzing contentment through their bodies.

After what he felt like hours, Frank finally pulled back breathlessly, grinning quietly. Realistically, the clock on the wall had only ticked by a handful of seconds, but really, both boys were too busy reeling to pay any notice, much less care.

"Um," Gerard said, breathing out a crooked smile as he stared back at Frank's wide and curious eyes, glimmering with hazel that stood out even in the dark light of the room. "I--"

They jumped apart at a cracking boom thudding against the door, Gerard yelping quietly as he snapped over to it, scrambling away from Frank.

They didn't really have time to prepare or recover themselves before the door was swinging open, and an irritated Mikey came grumbling in -- flopping onto the bed behind them. "Frick you, G."

"W--what?" Gerard stammered, his heart still pounding, and his cheeks still red.

"I'm grounded. Mom took the SNES, and the Gameboy." He frowned. "This is so unfair."

"Sorry," Gerard said quietly, frowning.

Mikey only sighed, propping himself up onto his elbows and tiling his head. "Whatcha' two been up to?"

"Erm," Gerard stammered, glancing at Frank shortly before gulping. "Art."

"Really?" Mikey asked. "You'll show him your art, but not me? I see how it is."

"Whoops," Gerard said. "What've you been up to?"

"Oh, y'know, Mom yelling at me for ten minutes straight. The usual."

"Fun," Gerard said, biting his lip anxiously.

"I think I'm gonna sneak out and go to the mall with Pete and Pat," He added casually. "You two wanna come?'

"Did you just openly admit to sneaking out?" Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow at his brother.

"No," Mikey said, shaking his head. "I mean, unless you're down..."

Gerard turned to Frank then, eyeing him curiously.

"I'm down," Frank shrugged. "But I wanna get a milkshake at Bruce's."

"Duh," Mikey said, rolling his eyes. "G, you in?"

"Uh, sure, why not?" Gerard shrugged, shortly glancing at Frank once more. "Sounds fun."

"Tubular," Mikey grinned, leaping up. "Let's go!"

----

a/n: alr i cut this in two, but how would u guys feel if i made that whole patient concept a thing? like, a super rad oneshot or something. would that be cool? would u guys read it?

i really need to work on writing slow-burn relationships jfc. i just never have the patience to drag it out,,, but i promise i'll try on future works :'( my writing feels icky right now on this, so i'm sorry if it's sucked lately :(( 

xoxoxmikes

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.3K 3.7K 10
"I'm trying to live my life without you." Book 2 of the soulmates series
201 55 26
A book filled to the brim with various poems and thoughts; ranging from raw and unfiltered phrases to fullsize controversial topics. Come and explor...
5.9K 266 8
Some can move on from their first love. Some can't. This is a story of time, and how you can't escape fate.
163K 4K 15
Y/N had heard of him and of what he had done, but she never felt any reason to be scared of him or to be nervous, despite the fact that she worked at...