Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read ๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk ๐Ÿ™‚
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 49 part 2

970 45 2
By niyamariesanders15

Dave pov

MOANE NOOOOOOOO

I rushed and grabbed her before she fell. I finally grabbed a hold of her and pulled her up . She just sat there crying .

Baby what is wrong with you why you doing this

She didn't say anything she just got up a limped to the bathroom and closed the door . I just sat there shaking my head .

12:00 p.m the same day

I woke up and got out the bed going to the bathroom to pee.

I didn't see moane no where upstairs so I went downstairs .

I went donwstairs seeing moane looking completely different no makeup no weave no nothing she never wore a lot of clothes but she did but they were baggy I never even seen those before she just looked completely different her hair was messy to like she didn't care how she looked . She had her headphones in and was cleaning she didn't know I was even there . Something was really wrong Bc she doesn't clean on top of clean . I just stood there looking at her not knowing what was the next step.

She turned around and saw then stopped for a minute then continued cleaning. I just went upstairs and sparked up a blunt because I needed it then I was gon go talk to her .

1 hour later

I finished smoking my blunt and went downstairs seeing her still clean the same spot so I went over there and took her headphones out and stood in front of her.

Look at me

Baby what's wrong talk to me

"Nothing I-I I'm sorry for assuming I don't know what to do with myself and you probably don't wanna be with me anymore .... when you left I cried myself to sleep and woke up screaming because I had a dream about that man abusing me on my birthday I'm sorry I don't know why I thought that I knew you'd never cheat on me again ."

Baby it's okay alright I knew I fucked up and I learned from those mistakes but when I said I wasn't gon hurt u anymore I meant that shit frl because I wouldn't be wanting to marry you baby alright?

I fucking love you and I mean that shit baby .

"Alright, and I love you to"

I stood there looking at her as she looked down I used my finger to lift up her chin so she's look at me .

I grabbed her face softly and kissed her on her lips . The kiss was getting heated but I didn't want it to because of this situation. I kissed her lips one last time then used her forehead then got up.

Come on baby let's get you a bath. She just nodded her head and got up , we went upstairs and I sat her on the bed and went into the closet to get her something to wear . I stripped her out her clothes seeing a big purple and green bruise on her legs. Baby who did this to you.

"I did last night ... I was just depressed so I hit myself over and over again."

I just looked at her and nodded and proceeded to take her clothes and threw them n the dirty clothes basket . I went into the bathroom and and started the bath and put some bubble bath in there.

11 minutes later

After the water was done I went and picked up moane and laid her in the bath tube.

I got a clean washed cloth and just sat there and washed her . Neither one of us said anything I just washed her up .

20 minutes later

I finished washing her and grabbed a towel and grabbed her in it and laid her in the bed .

I drained the water out the tub and went and dried her off . I put lotion all over her and then put her pan tired on then her legging and bra and her tank top.

"Thank you."

You welcome baby I said kissing her forehead.

I climbed in the bed with her and she led on my chest . I soon felt tears on my arm. I rubbed her back .

Baby don't cry I'm right here . She continued crying but eventually stopped .

5:00 pm

Me and Monae start getting hungry so I ordered some pizza.

20 minutes later

The pizza finally came and I brought it upstairs and sat it between me and moane we ate and watched this scary movie and eventually fell asleep .

Yeah I know a boring chapter and I know a short chapter but it was a part two sooooooo yeahh

Pleaseee like and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
399 4 22
Read this shit!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™„
198K 9.8K 31
๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‰๐”๐‚๐‚๐˜ ๐‰๐”๐‚๐‚๐˜, ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. (BEING REVISED!)