Call Me Mayor (SERIE FEROCI 1)

By elyjindria

(COMPLETED) Arken Zaviere is the definition of a perfect mayor, he was the savior of Caloocan City. Aside fro... More

note
Call Me Mayor
DISCLAIMER
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
LAST CHAPTER
NEXT
published on PSICOM!

Chapter Thirty-Three

344K 10.1K 4.9K
By elyjindria

Arken Zaviere

"Do you want this too, Jonalyn?" I asked in a husky voice. I really want this to happen, but I won't force her if she doesn't want to.

Jonalyn gulped while looking at my face. She hugged my nape and pulled me closer to her, as if she was giving me permission to kiss her, to touch her, to take her—and I gladly obliged.

I pulled her nape and gave her little kisses all over her face. Jonalyn closed her eyes and touched my muscled arm. Mukha siyang nalalasing sa mga halik ko kahit padampi-dampi lang ang mga iyon.

"Arken, hmm," she moaned softly when my lips finally crashed on hers, kissing her hungrily.

Jonalyn gripped my arm tightly when I started sucking her lower lip, then releasing it, and then sucking it again. She groaned helplessly and touched my hard chest. She tried her best to kiss me back with equal passion, but it was not easy for her to cope with my kisses. I was kissing her as if my life depended on it.

"Hmm . . ." she moaned again when my tongue started teasing her lips. I ran my tongue from her chin up to her sweet lips.

She groaned weakly when my tongue slipped into her mouth. My playful tongue invaded her mouth and played with her small tongue. I held her waist and pulled her closer to me. She moaned against my kisses when she felt my manhood in between her legs.

"Arken." Hinihingal na napakapit siya sa balikat ko nang walang sabi-sabing binuhat ko siya at dinala sa kama saka dahan-dahang inihiga ro'n.

I positioned myself on top of her. I gulped while staring at her angelic face. She bit her lower lip while looking directly at me too. I can't take my eyes off her beautiful eyes. Damn, she was bewitching me again.

I found every part of her face beautiful. She's definitely the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

"Do you really want this?" I asked while planting little kisses on her jaw down to her neck.

Jonalyn bit her lower lip and nodded. I stopped kissing her and removed my T-shirt and threw it somewhere. Jonalyn gazed at my body. Nakaramdam ako ng kakaiba dahil sa titig niya sa 'kin. Si Jonalyn lang talaga ang kayang magparamdam sa 'kin ng ganito.

I ripped her fabric top and also threw it. A smirk formed on my lips because she didn't bother to cover her exposed body. She was not wearing a bra. My eyes were now feasting on her breasts. She seemed embarrassed, but she tried her best to look confident even in this situation. Damn, what a beauty.

I hastily removed her shorts and threw it, leaving her with only undies on. I slowly spread her legs and positioned myself in between her legs. She closed her eyes and hugged my nape. I kissed her again. It was more passionate and slow this time. I was savoring every inch of her lips and mouth, tasting and sucking her sweetness.

Napalunok siya at nagtatakang napatingin sa 'kin nang bahagya akong lumayo sa kaniya at seryosong tumitig sa mga mata niya.

"A-Arken . . ."

"Call me mayor again, just like before," I said in a hoarse voice, almost pleading.

I don't know why I find it so erotic. Kapag sa kaniya nanggaling ang salitang 'yon, tila nagigising ang bawat himaymay ng katawan ko.

"M-Mayor, please," she pleaded and pulled my nape as if she was begging me to kiss her more.

"Fuck."

I started kissing her jaw and ran my tongue on her soft skin, earning a desperate moan from her. My kisses went down from her jaw to her neck and started biting her skin there.

She gripped my hair tightly. My hand gently outlined the circle of her breast, teasing it. I cussed when I felt my cock getting harder. Damn. Her breast surged at the intimacy of my touch. It felt like her body became more sensitive. It became needy of my touch.

"Mayor!" She shivered when my lips touched her taut nipple. I started nibbling it using my sinful lips while playing with the other nipple using my fingers, rolling it in between my thumb and forefinger.

Fuck. She felt heavenly. I can fondle and kiss her soft breasts forever. This was turning me on so bad.

"Aaahh," she moaned softly when my tongue caressed her sensitive and swollen nipple. Her body arched because of the overflowing pleasure.

She bit her lower lip to suppress herself from moaning loudly when I teasingly put her hard nipple inside my mouth. Fuck, she tasted so good. Her breathing hitched. Her mind was now clouded with desire she couldn't fight it.

"Oooh, M-Mayor, aaaah," she moaned helplessly. I started rolling my tongue around her taut nipple while sucking it. Her eyes dilated when I fondled her breast at the same time.

My hand went down from her breast to her soft tummy and played with her navel. She moaned loudly when I teasingly inserted the top of my forefinger there and slowly teased it.

"Arken, p-please, aaahh."

I gently bit her nipple and then sucked it again. Jonalyn closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip.

Damn. She looked hot. Seeing her turned on also turns me on. My cock was reacting to her every action.

"Call me mayor, baby, if you still want me to continue," I said teasingly as my hand went down and down until it reached her underwear.

"M-Mayor! Mayor, please, h-hawakan mo 'ko, pakiusap," tila nalalasing na sabi niya saka mas hinigpitan ang pagkapit sa balikat ko.

"That's more I like it."

I put my hand inside her underwear and started playing with her wetness. She groaned helplessly when my thumb teased her clit, making her core wetter than it already was.

Fuck. I need to control myself a little longer. Her wet and soft feminity was making me lose my sanity. Damn, I fucking want her now.

"M-Mayor." She grabbed my arm weakly. I don't know if she wanted me to continue or to stop.

I stopped teasing her nipple and looked at her sated face. Ipinikit na lamang ni Jonalyn ang mga mata niya.

"Aaahh!" she shouted in shock when I slowly put my finger inside her. She gripped my arm tightly as if she was in pain.

She was so tight. I suddenly want to replace my finger with my hard and desperate cock. It has been a long time since I had sex with someone, and that someone I was talking about was Jonalyn.

No other woman could turn me on after I met her.

I started moving my finger faster. She just bit her lower lip when I added another finger inside her.

"M-Mayor, m-masakit." Napakagat siya sa ibabang labi niya. "Aahhh!" she shouted in pain when I finally buried my fingers deeper inside her.

I kissed her passionately on her lips and thrust my tongue in and out of her sweet mouth while thrusting my fingers inside her core. She moaned against my lips; she started scratching my back, but I didn't mind. It excites me more.

"Hmmm . . ." She groaned when my fingers thrust slower. I was teasing her, making her needier than she already was.

"M-Mayor," she muttered in protest when I removed my fingers inside her.

I smirked before I removed her underwear. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes tightly when I spread her legs wider, exposing her womanhood.

Damn. I don't know why I find everything about her beautiful, even this thing between her legs.

"I fucking yearned for this for so long," I murmured before burying my head in between her legs.

"Aaahh!"

She gripped my hair as her body arched when my moist and hot lips touched her needy core.

"M-Mayor, aaahh . . ."

My tongue played with her sensitive clit. She moaned deliriously when the tip of my tongue started teasing her clit. She gripped my hair tighter and arched her back, giving me full access. I spread her legs wider and started sucking her core while teasing it with my tongue.

"M-Mayor, mayor, p-please . . . ooohh!" She wailed when my tongue hardened and started thrusting inside her tight hole.

"'W-wag, t-tama na. Aaahh, M-Mayor," she moaned weakly. Lalo siyang naging malikot.

She cried when I separated her folds and sucked her pearl inside and gently bit it. Her breathing hitched when my tongue strummed her sensitive clit and then sucked it again.

"M-Mayor, aaaahh . . ."

Mas naging malikot siya. Hinigpitan ko ang paghawak sa mga hita niya at mas ibinuka ang mga iyon upang ipirmi siya ngunit hindi na talaga siya mapakali.

"Aaahhh," she moaned her lungs out when she finally had her release.

My tongue started licking all of her arousals. She just closed her eyes tightly and let me be even though it seemed like embarrassing her.

"A-Arken, t-tama na, ooohh . . ."

I started kissing her womanhood again like there was no tomorrow. She gripped my hair while moving her hips against my lips.

"A-Arken, aaahh . . ."

I lost track of time. Hindi ko na alam kung gaano ako katagal sa pagitan ng mga hita niya. Naramdaman ko na lang na literal na nanginginig ang mga hita niya.

"A-Arken, h-hindi ko na—aaahh. T-tama na, ooohh." She had her release again. I couldn't even remember how many times she had her release. I just couldn't get enough of her.

I licked my lower lip while staring at her. Jonalyn opened her eyes and looked at me with the same intensity I was giving her.

I removed my boxer shorts and threw it. She gulped nervously when she finally saw my proud manhood again. Mukha siyang kinakabahan. Marahang hinaplos ko na lang ang pisngi niya saka dinampian ng halik ang noo niya. She just bit her lower lip when I positioned myself in between her legs.

"Fuck," I groaned softly when the tip of my cock touched her wet core.

Damn, I don't know how long I will last. It has been so long. Every inch of my body was yearning for her, especially my cock.

I started rubbing the tip of my shaft on the folds of her womanhood. Jonalyn bit her lower lip again as I slowly put my hard-on inside her.

"Ah, fucking tight," I growled under my breath as I started penetrating her core with my cock.

"M-Mayor, aaahh . . ."

She gripped my shoulder while I slowly thrust inside her. She whimpered underneath me; she seemed in pain. I just bit my lower lip to control myself from ravaging her roughly. She was so damn tight.

"You feel so good. Fuck, ahh . . ."

"A-Arken, dahan-dahan lang sana—aaahh!"

I spread her legs wider and thrust deeper inside her. She just bit her lip and hugged my nape. She caressed my cheek to calm me down. Mukhang nawawalan na ako ng kontrol sa sarili.

"I said call me mayor," I said in a deep and dangerous voice. She whined a little when I smacked her butt cheek.

She looked at me with desire written all over her face. I looked at her with the same intensity.

"M-Mayor, hmm . . . Ooohh!"

"Fuck, that's it, moan for me. You're mine," I said in a husky voice.

Her mouth agape when I suddenly pulled my cock out of her womanhood. She arched her body more. It seemed like she wanted my cock inside her again.

"Aaahh!" she shouted in pure ecstasy when I suddenly put my cock inside her again without any warning.

"You want more? Hmm?" I asked while ramming my cock roughly inside her.

Damn. This was turning me on so much. I was hard as fuck and I couldn't control my movements anymore. I was not the kind of man who was driven by lust, but Jonalyn was making me a sex-starved man—and only her can do this to me.

"M-Mayor, s-sige pa. Please, ooohh . . ."

I pinched her hard nipple and rolled it in between my thumb and index finger. She moaned loudly and moved her hips against my thrust.

"Jonalyn, don't—fuck."

Humawak si Jonalyn sa balakang ko at sinabayan ang pag-ulos ko. I clenched my fist to control myself. She was driving me insane.

I grabbed her hands and pinned it on the bed, on top of her head, using my one hand.

"Ah, fucking tight, fucking good," I groaned while thrusting deeper and rougher.

"M-Mayor, Mayor, aaahh!"

I bit my lower lip when the tip of my manhood reached her G-spot. Jonalyn twitched and buried her head on the pillow because of the unbearable pleasure.

I hang her right leg on my shoulder. She just let me and spread her legs wider. Jonalyn moved her hips to meet my rough and deep thrusts, which earned a deep groan from me.

"M-Mayor . . ."

Jonalyn's knees were shaking. I growled when I felt her walls clenching. She closed her eyes and desperately moved her hips. She was cumming.

"Aaahh . . . M-Mayor, Mayor, ooohh."

She bit her lower lip and weakly closed her eyes when she finally reached her climax.

I continued my rough thrusts inside her. She cried softly when I suddenly stopped thrusting and let my cock indulge her juices.

"M-Mayor . . ."

Ilang saglit lang ay agad ko na siyang binuhat. Nagtatakang napatingin siya sa 'kin ngunit napakapit na lang sa batok ko at hinayaan ako. Pinaupo ko siya sa mesa at muling ibinuka ang mga hita niya. She moaned and gripped the table corner when I suddenly put my cock inside her again.

"Aaahh, M-Mayor . . ."

I hugged her waist using my right arm. I touched the top of the table using my other hand while thrusting roughly inside her. Jonalyn closed her eyes and spread her legs wider. She hugged my waist using her legs and moved her hips against my thrust.

"M-Mayor, aaahh . . ."

Itinuon ni Jonalyn ang dalawang kamay sa mesa sa bandang likod niya at mas inarko ang katawan habang sinasabayan ang pag-ulos ko.

"You're mine, Jonalyn Macarios, mine alone."

"Aaah! Aaahh, Mayor! Ooohh . . ."

Her eyes dilated. She was moaning loudly while releasing her arousal. She bit her lower lip and finally laid her back on the table.

After a few deep thrusts, I finally had my release. I thrust slowly while releasing my seeds inside her. I bit my lower lip and finally removed my cock. I spread her legs and watched my cum coming out of her core.

Jonalyn closed her eyes while breathing heavily on top of the table while her legs were still spread apart.

"Hey, we're not yet done."

She gasped in shock when I pulled her into a hug and carried her. She just gulped and hugged my nape. It looked like she was still weak because of the mindblowing orgasm she had a few minutes ago.

I grinned and pinned her on the wall. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes when I slowly put my shaft inside her again.

"M-Mayor, aaahh . . ."

"We'll do it on the floor after this, in the bathroom, under the bed—everywhere," I murmured while deeply thrusting inside her.

Jonalyn just nodded and hugged my nape. Good, because I have no plans on stopping here. I want more of her. I can't get enough of her.

***

"Are you taking good care of my children, Lettiere?"

Nagtungo ako sa balkonahe ng hotel room at nagsindi ng sigarilyo. Sinilip ko muna si Jonalyn sa kuwarto na mahimbing nang natutulog. Mukhang pagod na pagod ito.

Of course, Zaviere, you drained the hell out of her. When did you become a fucking sex-starved man? I muttered to myself.

I puffed on his cigarette and closed my eyes. I was tired as hell too, but I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I can't sleep beside her without touching and kissing her again.

"They're fine, Zaviere. Wala ka bang tiwala sa 'kin? Pinagbubutihan ko ang pag-aalaga sa mga anak mo," sabi ni Cadence Lettiere sa kabilang linya.

"You should be, fucker. I paid you two million pesos just for that," I said while gritting my teeth.

Adham just had to take care of some personal matters so I didn't have any choice but to let Cadence take care of my children. I don't trust anyone besides Adham and my other Feroci members.

"'Wag ka nang magreklamo riyan, mas marami ka namang pera kaysa sa 'kin," sabi naman ni Cadence.

Basta ko na lang binaba ang tawag at inilagay ang sigarilyo ko sa ashtray at pinatay iyon. Pumasok na ako sa loob at umupo sa kama saka pinagmasdan si Jonalyn na tulog na tulog.

I was about to lay down beside her when my phone rang. I cussed under my breath and answered the call.

"Zaviere! Saan mo dinala sina Ayen at Vander?!"

Natigilan ako nang marinig ang boses ni Vaughn Regnier sa kabilang linya. Napangisi na lang ako at muling tumingin kay Jonalyn saka marahang hinaplos ang malambot na pisngi nito.

"They're mine, Regnier, fuck off."

"Fine, enjoy your final moments with them. She won't stay with you for long anyway."

I licked my lower lip to calm myself. I was fighting the urge to hunt him down and kill him using my own hands.

"She will choose me," I said in a weak voice, unsure.

"Let's see, Arken. Let's see."

I sighed and closed my eyes when Vaughn ended the call. For some unknown reason, my hands were shaking, which was unusual.

Muli akong napatingin kay Ayen saka tumabi rito. Napabuntonghininga ako at ikinulong ang may kaliitang katawan ni Ayen sa mga bisig ko. Napatitig ako sa maamong mukha niya saka marahang hinaplos ang pisngi niya.

"Fine, he can take you away from me. You can choose him, I don't give a fuck. I don't love you anyway. I-I don't love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 35 3
Rags to riches. That's the perfect way to describe the overnight millionaire Erika Julia. Living the best life, with cool friends, parties, and of co...
4.7M 315K 73
He is trouble incarnate. While she's a studious, well-mannered student, he's a delinquent who gets tangled up in all sorts of problems. They are comp...
29K 61 1
Fairytale love stories usually comes to an end with a seal of a kiss during a magical day where sun's sparkles and translucent clouds combined. But...
1.9M 131K 47
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...