LAST CHAPTER

WARNING: this chapter contains extreme profanities, issues about drugs, abuse of power, violence, and other sensitive issues that may be disturbing for some readers.

* * *

Arken Zaviere

"Ano'ng tinutunganga mo?! Magtrabaho ka!"

I just nodded and started packing again. I'm not foolish, I know all of these are illegal drugs, I'm just a kid, 15 years old but I know this kind of things for I am delivering this shits to my father's powerful clients for how many years now... My father made me do all kinds of stuff. He made me stop going to school this year even though I was the first honor in our class last year, he noticed that I'm good at fighting, solving problems and how to get away from different kinds of trouble...so he made me do this.

Arnold Zaviere is the only family I had, I didn't get to know my mother because he never mentioned it to me. But he went bankrupt last month and he sold me to a drug lord, Franko Manuel, and he's a worthless piece of fuck.

Hindi ako galit sa tatay ko, I never give a fuck about him anyway. He never treated me like his son, as a family, that's why I became like this...an emotionless fuck who doesn't give a shit about his own life.

"Putangina ka! Napaka-tanga mo! Paano kung nahuli ka ng mga pulis ha?!"

Napadaing ako nang maramdaman ko ang paghagupit ng latigo sa likuran ko. Damn this asshole. It was his fault why I'm almost busted anyway.

I just endured an hour of torture from him. I'm kinda used to it anyway. But I'm not numb, it fucking hurts like hell I just wanna die. Good thing he didn't do worse than whipping, sometimes he does something worse than that.

"You should learn how to use a gun. Malapit ka ng mag-eighteen, hanggang ngayon ay hindi ka pa rin--"

Agad kong pinaputok ang baril upang putulin ang sasabihin ni Franko. His mouth agape when I hit the most middle part of the shooting target, the hardest to shoot. He gulped and patted my back, still dazed.

I always stole my father's gun since I was twelve and practiced using it alone. Good thing I did that, but it wasn't easy at first because guns are too heavy for me back then.

"Hey, pretty man, aren't you tired of doing this? Why don't you come with me."

Elisa is one of our biggest clients, she's hot and mature with big boobs and a curvy body, but she's also a bitch who shows interest to a seventeen-year-old boy.

"I don't do old women," I said in a cold tone. I'm not that desperate to come with her and become her boy toy or sex slave. Damn her.

Her cheeks heated because her friends laughed at my remark. She stood up and slapped me, she's a little bit taller than me, and I can't hurt her even though I want to because Franko will surely beat the shit out of me. I'm so done with the torture.

"Do you see this, Arken?" Franko asked with a triumphant smile on his face.

Of course, idiot. I have eyes.

This is his secret room located at the secret door in his office. There are tons of money, gold, and jewelry in this place. Nakakabulag ang liwanag sa silid na 'to. Napakarami niyang kayamanan.

"Lahat magagawa mo kapag may kapangyarihan ka. With power and influence, you can do anything. Hindi ka mamumuhay nang ganiyan, na parang tuta na inuutus-utusan at pinaglalaruan. But of course, you won't be able to experience this kind of life, this doesn't suit you, pretty boy," Franko said while smirking.

I don't know why he's showing me all of this, this is the first time he showed all of this to someone. Kahit sekretarya niya hindi niya pinapasok dito.

"And because of this power, I enjoyed your mother's taste. Alam mo bang binenta lang din ng tatay mo ang nanay mo sa 'kin? Pagkatapos kong pagsawaan ang nanay mo... Pinatay ko siya, nang walang kalaban-laban."