Sean & Kaycee: one shots

By Sean_kaycee1234

One shots based on Sean & Kaycee. Just completely random plots. 🏆 #1 Sean #1 Baiken #1 Kaycee #1 Seanlew #2... More

°Love works in different ways°
°Back to You°
°Sliding in socks°
°Misunderstanding°
°Skating Rink°
°Letters°
°Letters part 2°
°Proposal°
°Waiting for her°
°'Jokes'with Sean°
°Silent Treatment°
°Period°
°Boston°
°Contrast°
°Alzheimers°
°Eyes For you°
°Eyes for you part 2°
°Eyes for you part 3°
°So glad I didn't listen to myself°
°Long distance°
°Soulmates°
°Challenge°
°Creep°
°Soulmates part 2°
°Soulmates part 3°
°Creep part 2°
°Reincarnation°
°Reincarnation part 2°
°Reincarnation part 3°
°Reincarnation part 4°
°Babysitting°
°Pregnancy?°
°Too late°
°Best present ever°
°Losing your job°
°Too late part 2°
°First kiss°
°Heart eyes°
°Injured°
°Roommates°
°A mom in love°
°Caffeine°
°Mom in Love part 2°
°Drunk°
°Library assistant °
°Popcorn°
°Just married°
°Leaves From the Vine°
°Popcorn part 2°
°Waiting for her part 2°
°Waiting for her part 3°
°Jokes with Sean part 2°
°Smile°
°Caffeine part 2°
°Waiting for her part 4°
°Smile part 2°
°Popcorn part 3°
°Popcorn part 4°
°Mom in Love: Pregnant°
°Roommates part 2°
°Will you?°
°Caffeine part 3°
°Jokes with Sean part 3°
°Popcorn part 5°
°Smile part 3°
°Popcorn part 6°
°How To Love You°
°Enemies part 2°
°Roommates part 3°
°Camping...with friends°
°You°
°Memories°
°Beauty and the Beast°
*Not an update*
Vogue
°Seven°
°A love story beneath the stars°

°Just married part 2°

779 45 62
By Sean_kaycee1234

'It looks fine to me, bubs' Sean repeated for the nth time that day, as he gave her a supportive glance.

'Not really' she took in a heavy breath, blowing it back out through his nose. 'But it can't possibly be that bad, right?'

Sean's lips widened as he tried presenting himself with a smile. 'Right' but it was only half believable. He snaked his arms around the brunette's waist, pulling her closer to his body before whispering into her ear. 'Mom and dad will like whatever you make'.

'They'll lie, Sean. They're too nice to actually say that the food looks and tastes like coal' she huffed, melting into his touch with a frustrated expression plastered on her face.

'It doesn't look that bad, Kayc' Sean tried, pressing a kiss onto the base of her neck.

Since their marriage, Laura and Brad has the opportunity to visit them at their new home-which was a very eventful day-however, with busy schedules, Miya and Cheuk had never properly gotten the chance to do the same. It was only weeks after Laura and Brad had came over that Miya and Cheuk were free.

And that being said, Kaycee wanted to be the one to cook lunch. She was no master chef but she did learn from the best and had her expertise in certain dishes. But cooking under a time limit, must have shook her skills because before she knew it the curry was too runny. She had tried fixing it but she didn't know how and with her stubbornness leveling in she wouldn't let Sean help her.

'And you're lying to me, too' she groaned, turning around and facing Sean. 'Don't lie. Just be honest'.

If it weren't for her hands being looped around his neck, he would have probably excused himself and avoided the question. But there was no hiding. 'I-i think it looks creative' he smiled.

Kaycee groaned loaudly. 'Just tell me if it looks good or bad. No creative rubbish'.

'It's interesting' he shrugged, one brow raised.

'Sean-' Kaycee started, but to his approval the door banged with a knock.

'That'll be mom and dad. I'll get it' he pecked her forehead, before rushing out of the kitchen and greetin g his parents at the front door.

'Ah, where's Kaycee?' Miya peeked her head over Sean's shoulders as Cheuk patted his back.

'I'm here too' he grumbled, but pushed it aside. 'She's in the kitchen'.

'Chef Kaycee, I see' the older woman giggled, following Sean into their dining room. 

'I'll just get the food and Kayc. Be right back'. He patted the seats on one side for his parents to take before running back into Kaycee.

'Babe, they're here' he opened his arms for a hug.

'Sean-lets just order takeaway' Kaycee whined. 'I don't want them to see this'. Sean rolled his eyes at her, enveloping her in his arms before rocking them back and forth on the spot.

'It's fine, Kayc. I promise you' he whispered, nuzzling his face into her curly locks. 

'Ah, look at you two' Miya cooed, clapping her hands lightly as she caught the newly weds attention.

Sean and Kaycee detached themselves from each other, blush rising on their cheeks as they moved a meter away from each other. Although, they were married and everyone knew it, they still acted like their version of best friends-hiding their secret love for the latter around other people.

'Are you hungry? We'll bring out the food' Sean rambled, frantically gesturing his mother out of the kitchen.

'I just wanted to see my daughter' Miya giggled, before walking back out into the dining room. Sean instantly took the platters of food, smiling supportively at Kaycee as he brought them out.

'Smells lovely' Cheuk chortled, his smile widening when Kaycee entered into his sight. 'How are you, dear?' He stood up almost immediately, gesturing for Kaycee to come towards him.

'I'm good, how are you?' She giggled, after Cheuk gave her a fatherly hug. Miya did the same, whisper some thing into Kaycee's ears before letting her go with rosy cheeks.

'Let's eat, then' Sean started, sitting down. The brunette sat down beside him, lacing her fingers with his. 

'Tastes amazing!' Check complimented after one bite. Kaycee has to fight the urge not to roll her eyes at the Lew's dishonesty but kindness.

'Thanks' she plastered on a smile.

'So...how has living together been?' Miya asked. 'Are you sick of each other yet' she joked.

'Amazing, actually' Kaycee answered, eyes gleaming brightly. 'It's been amazing'.

'That's good to hear' Cheuk nodded his head. 'Are you planning on going back to dance anytime soon?'

'Maybe soon. We don't really know when though' Kaycee laughed, her hair falling over her shoulders.

Miya smiled up at her. 'I hope Sean's treating you well'.

Sean's face scrunched up, internally screaming for his mom to stop. I'm not a child anymore, he thought.

'I guess. Could be better, though' she said jokingly, giving her husbands hand a squeeze.

Miya t'sked at him. 'Is he not good to you?'. The older woman had taken Kaycee's statement too literal.

Kaycee shook her head with laughter. 'Oh, he is. I was just messing'. Miya nodded her head but she didn't look fully convinced. 'He's an absolute gentleman in bed' she started, patting his shoulder.

Sean's face paled, his mouth dropping open. Cheuk began coughing relentlessly, his hands searching for water as Miya passed it to him and patted his back.

'Kayc' Sean warned, pinching her elbow under the table.

'He always brings me breakfast in bed. An absolute gentleman' Kaycee finished her sentence. Cheuk sighed with relief, and Miya's brows scrunched up as she thought back whether she heard the young girls sentence wrong last time. 

'Well, I do hope so' Miya coughed. 

'Moving along' Sean mumbled. 'Did Sarah or Serris come back home?'

'Ah, they were meant to' Miya sighed. 'But work placement isn't easy on breaks and holidays'.

Sean nodded his head understandingly. 'Well, if they do. You guys can all come over here, one day'.

'Wouldn't that be lovely' Kaycee giggled. She rested her hand on top of Sean's opened palm, pinching his hand so that they could entwine together.

'Kayc and I were actually thinking of having Christmas here' Sean informed them. 

'Sounds like a plan' Cheuk chuckled. 

A vibrating sound stopped their flow of conversation as Miya abruptly stood up, dusting her clothes down. 'Oh, deary me. I've gotten a call from our neighbor. We need to get going, Cheuk' she offered a hand to help him up as they sighed deeply.

'Sorry, we cant stay too long' Miya apologized.

'No worries. Maybe another day' Kaycee smiled brightly. The mother and father both left as quickly as they came, sending Sean and Kaycee bright smiles and waves.

'I think they left cause they didn't look the food' Kaycee laughed, walking upstairs with Sean following closely behind her. 'I honk they made up an excuse to leave early so that they wouldn't get sick'.

She was surprised when Sean hadn't said anything. He always laughed at her jokes. She turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his waist before jumping onto him. He easily held onto her, carrying her to their bed.

'What's wrong? Is the food sickening?' She asked seriously.

'Kayc-I thought we agreed to no sexual jokes around my parents' Sean whined, pouting like a child.

'It was one-ish. Not even. You're way worse, besides...they're my parents too, now' Kaycee laughed, pulling him down by the collar.

'No more, though. Okay?' He smiled, holding out his pinky finger.

'I'll promsie, if you promise too' Kaycee replied. He nodded his head before their pinky finger wrapped around each other.

'I love you' she giggled, before bringing his face down to her level and pulling him in for a searing kiss.

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS! 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY. ALSO, TOMORROW'S ONE SHOT WILL BE THE LAST ONE-SHOT UNTIL THIS BOOK GOES ON HOLD AGAIN-SINCE I DONT POST ON SATURDAYS ANYMORE AND FROM SUNDAY ONWARDS 'HOW TO LOVE YOU' IS BEGINNING.

QOTD: MOST USED EMOJI. Mine would be ❤️THE HEART 😂 AND THE LAUGHING EMOJI.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 18.4K 142
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
70.9K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
24.4K 600 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...
164K 8.6K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...