Breathe, Amoura; Draco Malfoy

By 143MALFOY

Stay A Little Longer She loved him without a š°ššš«š§š¢š§š , yet it was the best mistake she has ever done. s... More

BREATHE, AMOURA
šŸ•Š
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
ā˜€ļøŽļøŽ
07
08
09
ā˜€ļøŽļøŽ
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
ā˜€ļøŽļøŽ

10

239 24 99
By 143MALFOY

Griffins

CATCHING UP WITH unfinished tasks were tiring as hell. Professor Snape gave me a charm that I can use whenever I'm experiencing my so-called symptoms. Well, I'll thank him for that.

The Great Hall looked splendid as always. Glowing magically. Golden plates and goblets gleamed by the light of hundreds and hundreds of candle, floating over the tables while in mid-air.

***

Dumbledore began to address to the house table from the top of the Hall, while all the other professors look on.

Mr. Filch unexpectedly glowers from the rear doors and other students began silently chuckling.

As Mr. Flich left, Dumbledore continued, "Mr. Filch. our beloved caretaker, has informed me with the list of objects forbidden within the castle. All 437 items may be viewed in Mr. Filch's office."

"Now, there is a apparently a rumor going around that Quidditch will not be played this year, Well, I'm here to tell you that it is absolutely true."

Indignation filled the hall and Elliot and his fellow members groaned while saying, "We practiced for nothing?" Well that was truly sad for them.

Dumbledore goes on, "Well you see, Hogwarts will play host this year to a legendary event. An event that has not been taken for over a hundred years."

We all gasped in suprise.

"The Triwizard Tournament" Excitement filled the hall as Dumbledore announced. Silence has finally hanged in the air while I was still in state of shock.

"Tomorrow, delegates from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magical Arts and the Durmstang School of Wizardry will journey to Hogwarts. This year, Our home will be their home. I ask only that you endeavor to make it a happy one."

As Dumbledore mentioned about Beauxbatons, I was surprised. Having to see them again is just truly unfortunate. I've been trying to avoid the reason of why I left in the first place. But It doesn't seem to work.

I'm still embarrassed by that fact and I hardly want people to know why.

~ the next day ~

Madelyn & I headed out to see crowds of students at the edge of the school grounds, watching in amazement as flying carriages with a herd of twelve elephantine palomino Abraxan winged horses, soared through the air. Only to notice that it was Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Having to see Madame Maxine and especially Aurélie was quite unlucky. I thought I would finally have peace in here and forget about them, but seeing them here, at my school, is just unfortunate.

How I wished Valerie was here, She was the only person I had gotten to know more and the person I happen to love the same things with. Such as sweets, clothing, and our favorite class which is Literary Arts while I was there.

Madelyn and Valerie were very alike. It's just that I haven't told Madelyn about Valerie and she'll sure be disappointed since she didn't knew about her.

Just seconds after, I cleared my thoughts and I was astonished on what just happened. Slowly but magnificently, a ship rose out of the water. An enormous one.

Everyone seemed to be excited on their arrival but I decided to head off to the back of the group and watched the delighted students.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry, I just did not expect seeing my old school show up here, when I thought I would finally and forget about them and the events that happened while I was there." I replied with a faint smile.

"Oh I understand, Would you like me to keep you company?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay Harry." I replied while giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay then, I'll be off now."

"Thank you, Harry"

He smiled and gave me a soft embrace.

The extravagant transportations were out of our sight and the rest of the students started to head to the Great Hall for the start of the term feast. Madelyn approached me and we decided to be at then end of the group so no students from Beauxbatons would notice me, somehow.

"Are you nervous, Amoura?" Madelyn asked as we were heading to the Slytherin table packed with chattering students.

"Well, theres no point in getting agitated, so hopefully not." I faltered as I was thinking unsurely of what happens next.

***

"Please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!"

I was annoyed when Dumbledore announced that they were here. Light and fanciful music begins and a woman in diaphanous gown strides. Madame Maxine.

"Blimey. That woman is literally 10 feet tall!" Adrian exclaimed and we all chuckled.

Then, one by one, a procession of stunningly beautiful yet with the worst attitude in my opinion, enters in a graceful synchronization.

I noticed while taking a glance at them, "Valerie?" I mouthed. It was indeed Valerie! She was in the middle of the line and smiled at me.

Fleur Delacour with her 8 year old sister, Gabriella, vaulting side by side in the center.

As they step away, they headed to the Ravenclaw Table. Well, we all expected that.

Moments after, The proud sons of Durmstrang enters, with their headmaster, Igor Karkakroff and the boys wearing Dark fur cloaks with a pair of sleek black panthers.

They spit dazzling comets of fire into the air and I was amazed. Only to see Viktor Krum at the end of the line.

As expected, they sat at the Slytherin Table.

"Amoura, Have you seen how handsome they are!" Madelyn exclaimed with her dreamy eyes I rolled my eyes in annoyance and said menacingly, "Really.."

Instantly afterwards, We serenade the visitors with a glorious cacophony, the Hogwarts Anthem.

I didn't like singing the Anthem and as I catch a glimpse on all of Slytherins, Draco was trying to sing forcefully.

After all has been seated, Dumbledore further announced, "It is with great joy that 3 students from 3 different schools have decided to transfer to Hogwarts! Please welcome Oliver Wright from Durmstrang!"

We all applauded as Oliver headed to the middle of the hall.

"Valerie Lestrade from Beauxbatons!"

While hearing Valerie's name being called, I was filled with joy!

"Lastly, Alexander Griffins from Ilvermory!"

As all of them stood up in the middle of the hall, we roared with delighted applauds.

Suddenly, a stitch of lightning flashes across the enchanted ceiling and the torches along the walls were flicking. The rear doors opened and in our surprise, it was Alastor Moody, also know as "mad-eye"

"Blimey" Elliot said while seeing him in the middle of the great hall.

"What is he drinking?" I asked while examining Madeye.

"I don't think that's a pumpkin juice." Theodore replied.

Moody and Dumbledore exchanged whispers and a handshake then he sat at the one remaining seat at the tall table.

Dumbledore continued, "The Goblet of Fire. Anybody who wishes to submit themselves in the tournament, only needs to write their name on a piece of parchment and drop it into the flames within the next 24 hours. If chosen, there is no turning back. As of this moment...

"The Triwizard Tournament has begun"

We all were surprised with Dumbledore's announcement and started the feast.

***

draco malfoy

Hearing Alexander's name being called was quite unexpected. I never knew he wanted to move here. I was delighted knowing my long time best friend would be transferring here, hoping he would become a Slytherin.

"Now the Sorting hat will be sorting you to your right houses." Dumbledore exclaimed.

"Alexander Griffins... SLYTHERIN"

"Oliver Wright.... SLYTHERIN"

"Valerie Lestrade... RAVENCLAW"

I was delighted with the results. Finally I would be able to be with my bestfriend and tell him everything he needed to know. We would always stick up to each other and we basically act brothers from a different mother.

amoura lovelace

The feast started, And I headed to the Ravenclaw to see Valerie. I decided it would be best if I take Madelyn with me as I introduce both of them to each other. Hopefully, they would create a wonderful friendship.

"Amoura, whats the rush?" Madelyn asked.

"I just want you to meet someone!" I exclaimed while pulling her wrist to the ravenclaw table.

As we approach her, she immediately stood up and gave me a welcoming embrace. "Madelyn, meet Valerie. Valerie Lestrade."

Madelyn shook her hands as a gesture of saying 'nice to meet you'.

After chatters, I could finally say that Madelyn and Valerie were in for a great start. Truly delightful.

We waved goodbye to Valerie and headed back to the Slytherin table. "It's amazing how even though she's french, she could speak english fluently!" Madelyn exclaimed. "Right!" I replied back.

draco malfoy

Alexander found me and I told Blaise to give him some room. I caught a glimpse of Astoria staring at me but right know, I honestly don't think I have the sudden urge to talk to her. parting ways with her broke me. All I want is to know the reason why.

"Malfoy!" Alexander exclaimed while giving me a tight embrace. "How have you been doing?" I asked while he was taking a sit beside me.

"I'm doing alright, I heard what happened." He replied. Our breakup spreads like wildfire which is completely embarrassing on my behalf.

"Anyways, do you know anyone from here?" I asked while getting some sweet corn. "Well I recognized someone from this house, I'm not quite sure what her name is though, Ahola..? Amola..?-"

With that, sudden realization hits me. "Amoura" I scoffed. "Ah yes her! We used to have piano classes together when we were kids."

Really? Out of all girls he could have possibly met, It had to be Amoura. Amoura Lovelace.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and he noticed. "What's wrong, Draco?" He asks and Blaise decided to chime in-,

They hate each other, they tried to fake date so Draco can win Astoria back but it failed."

"Shut up, Zabini" I hissed.

"I wouldn't be an idiot but to come think of it, I actually want to help you both get along. Life is indeed full of surprises, Malfoy. With that sudden attitude of yours, Tells me that you find her surprisingly att-"

"Oh shut up! Why would I even think so? The moment I laid eyes on her, I thought she was a mysterious girl. Until she became friends with a mudblood, a half blood, the boy who lived, and a fucking blood traitor!" I growled.

"Are you an idiot, Draco?" Alexander chuckled and I glared at him.

he added, "Do you think being friends with those kinds would change Amoura for who she is? Caring about Blood Status is clearly immature to come think of it" Alexander spat and I continued on eating my roast beef with sweet corn.

he continued, "You know what, that just gave me an idea. I'd love to know Amoura more."

As Alexander said those words. I clenched my fists but Blaise reminded me to calm down.

***

amoura lovelace

As the feast ended, Madelyn and I headed off to exit the Great Hall and suddenly, a boy rushed towards me, who looked quite familiar. "Okay.." Madelyn said menacingly while looking at me, strangely. "I'll be heading" she added.

"I believed we've met before" He said.

"I believe so too, you're quite familiar." I replied back.

"I'm Alexander. Alexander Griffins!" He held out his hand to shake hands with mine.

Griffins. I remember that name. He is the American boy I met during piano classes with Madame Deveroux.

"I'm Amoura Lovelace, It's nice to finally meet you again." I replied back while shaking our hands.

"Yes, it is wonderful to meet you again." He exclaimed.

There was a short silence and I decided to break it.

"Do you know your way to the Commons?"

"I don't — actually.."

"I'm going to accompany you then"

He let out a chuckle and nodded. I felt my heart flutter just for a bit while I was entering the common room. Alexander entered first and to my surprise, Madelyn was waiting for me. She walks up to me, acting excited.

"So..."

"Tell me everything!" She whispered and giggled.

"Ugh Bloody Hell! Can't you take this to your own dorm, I'm trying to find a relaxing and calming place here" A voice called out from behind.

Just to my surprise it was Draco Malfoy.

"Shut up, Malfoy! This isn't your own common room so you better get used to it!" I spat

He gave me a cold-glaring look and I glared back.

Madelyn nudged my shoulder and mouthed, "let's go" I wanted to complain but dealing with Draco was the least thing I would want to do right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 779 63
MATURE AND SMUT WARNING. Finally 4th years!! So much has changed over the summer. Couples, break ups, yuleball, triwizard tournament, love. "I love y...
372 24 13
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...
29.1K 1.1K 47
"I'm glad you finally found her...Draco." - Y/n Mateo After the Battle of Hogwarts, 18...
23.1K 589 36
ā˜† second story in the sequel ā˜† ā€¢ go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! āœ°ā˜½ā™”š‘āœÆā˜¼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...