Stuck With You

By drealizes

"you should go to bed. it's getting late." sunghoon mentioned. gyuri held his hand. "i'm not sleepy. i want t... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER

35

7.2K 444 700
By drealizes

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"stop messing around sunghoon, it's me, gyuri." gyuri nervously laughed.

"i'm sorry but i'm not really aware of anyone named gyuri."

"um, excuse me miss?"

gyuri removed her hand from sunghoon's and looked at the doctor.

"doctor, why dosen't he know me? is this a prank?"

"i'm afraid not miss. the patient is currently suffering from amnesia. the bullet really hit major parts of his brain and removed half of his memories."

gyuri's world dropped.

he looked at the boy who kept looking at her as if he's seeing her for the first time.

"sunghoon, it's me, your girlfriend." gyuri tried once again, having her hopes up.

sunghoon looked more confused.

"i don't remember you looking like this, hana."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

hana.

sunghoon remembers hana.

not gyuri.

"how?" gyuri asked the mirror.

"just how?" she repeated once again.

"how could i've been erased from your memory? i gave you so many things to remember about me, and you've known me before hana-" her voice cracked, sitting down on the floor while she grabbed her hair.

"how.."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

gyuri laid on the floor once again staring at the ceiling.

she wasn't making any progress.

in fact, she got worse.

she was at her fifth bucket of ice cream. she got so worse that even her father was scared of what might happen to her health.

"i cried over you for months, then you forget about me?"

"did i at least even appear once in your deep slumber? or did hana never leave your mind? maybe your kiss wasn't really "an accident". maybe hana was better than me. what if first love never really dies?"  gyuri spoke nonstop.

"ah, how are we suppose to get married now? now that your memories of me vanished."

"wait." gyuri sat up.

"memories." she said and looked through her closet.

"where is it, where is it, where is it- aha!" she yelled and took out the album she gave him.

"gosh, i hope this works."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"sunghoon? you received a package." mrs. park entered the room, bringing in a box.

sunghoon glanced at her mother and gazed back at the window.

"i'm not in the mood mom."

"are you sure? it's from gyuri."

"mom stop. i am not familiar with anyone named gyuri."

sunghoon's mom gasped.

"y-you don't?"

"not a single memory."

mrs. park frowned putting down the box.

"just promise me, try opening the box at least someday sunghoon."

"probably won't mom."

mrs. park suddenly nodded exiting his room, biting her nails.

"this is bad. i need to fix this."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

gyuri lazily dragged her feet towards the kitchen until, she heard voices talking.

"is it really that bad?"

"indeed. we're really sorry, but i think we might have to postpone or even cancel the wedding."

"no please. we will cancel the wedding ourselves. we're sorry about sunghoon. it's better to cancel the wedding, it might ruin the boy's memories if we force him to add more."

"thank you for understanding mr. and mrs. choi. we wish the best for gyuri."

"you're welcome. we'll pray for sunghoon's recovery." they offered and guided them to the door.

"no you can't do this. i want to marry sunghoon." gyuri stormed in right after sunghoon's parents left the house.

"gyuri, it's hopeless. it's better to marry someone else." her father stated.

"i don't agree with this. you told me i'm marrying sunghoon whether i like it or not, and i'm doing it."

"don't you dare be stubborn choi gyuri. the boy doesn't remember you. end of story!"

"why can't you just let me have a word in something? this is my life too!" gyuri cried passing through her parents and stormed to her room, slamming the door shut.

just when gyuri started to get better, they're bringing her down once again.

and then she snapped.

"you need to stand up for yourself now choi gyuri." gyuri spoke, wiping her tears away.

"i need a break from this." she said grabbing her suitcase, packing all the clothes she could fit inside.

she opened her drawer and snatched all the money she earned and dumped it inside her bag.

gyuri quietly opened her door and sneaked out from their backyard.

she successfully escaped the house and ran away.

while she walked, she booked a cottage far away from her home, the university and the hospital.

after a few train rides, she finally reached her destination.

gyuri opened the door, and she finally felt relaxed.

she forgot about her priorities and decided to prioritize herself for once.

she didn't tell anyone where she was. not even beomgyu or minji. this time, she was taking an actual break.

"if dad won't let me decide for myself, then he's wrong." she smiled and started to make the cottage feel more comfortable.

"you're no longer daddy's perfect little girl choi gyuri." she grinned, deactivating all of her social media accounts and deleted her phone number.

"it's about time you come out of your shell and make your own decisions."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

night.

gyuri sat at the couch, watching a movie while eating all the chips she bought.

"what's so good about hana anyways? she's just a psychotic psycho who brainwashed sunghoon's mind as well." she ranted and continued to eat her chips.

"whatever, there's no use he won't remember you if you'll just give some dumb album to him."

she hugged her pillow and doze to sleep.

ever since that night, gyuri turned into a whole other person.

she wasn't the cold, introverted, perfectionist child the people knew of.

something inside her snapped.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.7K 46
In which unfortunate situations on rainy nights bring two people together... . . . . |Content Warning: Cursing, Sexual Content, Abuse, Mention of S.A|
380K 13.5K 94
β₯︎enhypen au β€žGood luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...
2 0 16
He whispered in her ear as they danced together, with no space between them. "At this pace, you'll fall again, but at least I'll be there to catch y...
1.5K 9 26
"Jeon? What's wrong?" She said as he carried her to his room. He said quickly: "Nothing, we just aren't done yet." She blushed not understanding him...