Family Love Is Forever

By RuVineet

[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives wit... More

|Character Aesthetics |
|Covers|
Chapter - 1 : Prologue
Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter - 3 : Sweet Moment
Chapter - 4 : The Accident
Chapter - 5 : His Happiness
Chapter - 6 : Conversing
Chapter - 7 : Her Thoughts
Chapter - 8 :His Anger
Chapter - 9 : Birthday Party
Chapter - 10 : Conversations
Chapter - 11 : Moments
Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting
Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat
Chapter - 14 : Conversations
Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking
Chapter - 16 : The Trip
Chapter - 17 : Thoughts
Chapter - 18 : On The Trip
Chapter - 19 : Togetherness
Chapter - 20 : Her Worries
Chapter - 21 : Thoughts & Conversations
Chapter - 22 : Thoughts
Chapter - 23 : Day Out
Chapter - 24 : Her Past
Chapter - 25 : Happy Memories
Chapter - 26 : Moments
Chapter - 27 : Her Care
Chapter - 28 : Conversing
Chapter - 29 : Conversing ~ 2
Chapter - 30 : Thoughts
Chapter - 31 : Meeting Family
Chapter - 32 : Moments
Chapter - 34 : Realisation & Confession
Chapter - 35 : Pure Love
Chapter - 36 : Acceptance
Chapter - 37 : Wedding
Chapter - 38 : Love Moments
Chapter - 39 : Happiness All Around
Chapter - 40 : Epilogue
Family Love||Bonus Chapter

Chapter - 33 : Thoughts

130 13 55
By RuVineet

Anamika makes Ansh sleep and she lies beside him. Her thoughts are pondering over Vineet, his family, and the baby girl, who unknowingly tied them together.

All  the little girl did was, that she was playing  with the falling palla of Anamika's saree, and at the same time, she holds Vineet's finger with the same hand that was tangled with Anamika's palla. He was sitting near to the cradle and she held his finger. Anamika and Angel were talking beside the cradle, and she didn't know that the girl was holding the saree palla. As she turned, she felt something tugging her back and she saw the scenario. She didn't know what it means,but all she wishes for Vineet's happiness.

*****

Vineet is in his room. His reverie is broken with the memory. He knows he shouldn't be taking it so seriously, but hearing Angel, he is in thoughts. He knows, Ruhana always wished for his wellbeing, even Anamika is doing the same. He doesn't know what he should do. She has been so caring for him in London. Her son fills a void in his life and he feels happy when he meets him. Are these some kind of signals? What he should do? He is unaware, all he knows is that he must move on.

His eyes fall on Ruhana's picture placed on the side table. He picks it up and smears it. He feels that she's smiling at him.

"samjhaya na tumhe, ki aage badho. Main toh tumhari rooh mein hoon. Hume koi alag nahi kar sakta."

" Jo koi tumhari zindagi mein jagah banana chahta hai, usey mauka toh do."

"Kal main thi, aaj wo hai. Apne aapko khush rehne ki wajah toh do. Tum khush rahoge tabhi toh main khush rahungi."

His trance is broken. He looks around and finds himself alone in the room. Moreover, he's not at his home, this is her sister's place where he lives on the weekends. The two boys, Ansh and Saransh, make life merrier for him. He's happy when he's with them. He sighs, he closes his eyes, and a face flashes in his eyes. He opens his eyes with a jerk. Maybe, he has got his answer. He picks up his phone and begins to write something.

*****
Anamika is awake. Ansh is asleep, but she isn't able to sleep. The very incident is flashing in front of her eyes. She has certain feelings for Vineet in her heart, and she cannot deny the fact.

The day when he caught fever, she's the  one who was most affected. She was scared that she might not be able to make the deal without him. That day, when she returned back, the sight of Vineet and Ansh sleeping together was  like a candy to her eyes. The way he held her while going on the London Eye, is something that she can't forget. Ansh is the one who binds them together. The way he's mingling with Vineet makes her heart melt. She doesn't know how to put her feelings into words, but  there is something, she's not sure about.

Her trance is broken when her mobile beeps. She picks it up and is astonished to find a message, that too, from Vineet. She checks the time, it's almost midnight. A  strange fear bubbles in her heart. She hopes all the things to be fine with Vineet and his family. She clicks open the message and reads it.  She's surprised. He wants to meet her. Why?  She re-reads the message.

"  I want to meet you, Anamika. It might be strange, but I want to meet and talk. At my home, 4 PM. Bring Ansh with you."

He wants  to meet her. His home address suffixed with the message. He has called her at his home. She's surprised, lost in thoughts, as of what he wants to talk about. Amidst all the thoughts, sleep embraces her.

*****
Next day is Sunday. Anamika wakes up at her usual time, but finds her son asleep, with one hand around her. She lets him sleep and eases on the bed, letting the boy snuggle closer to her. She's adoring the boy lovingly and kisses on his head. Suddenly, she remembers the message that Vineet sent to her last night. Thoughts begin to bubble in her heart. What does he wants to talk about? It is not about business, she knows. Than what it is? Her reverie is broken as Ansh calls her name.

"Subah subah kahan kho jaate ho, mumma?" he asks.

"Main toh Ansh ke jaagne ka wait kar rahi thi!" Anamika says composing herself.

"Acha! Chalo ab khelte hain!"  ansh says picking his car, that Vineet gifted him.

"Arey! Pehle fresh ho jao, fir khelna." Anamika says and takes him to the washroom.

She wants him to get ready and play, so that she can finish her chores. She's mixing the water in the bucket when the boy looks at her.

"Aaj hum mall mein jayenge na!!" he asks.

"Haan! Lekin aaj no ice cream."  Anamika says.

"Why? Sunday ko toh hum ice cream khate hai na!!" Ansh questions.

"next Sunday ko khayenge ab!" Anamika declares.

"Thish ish not fair." Ansh makes a face.

"Acha toh wo glitter pens aur drawing book cancel kar dete hain." Anamika says purposely.

The boy's eyes widen. He looks at his mother. He knows that his mom gets him everything, though slowly, but he gets everything that he demands. So, this week, she's buying colours, glitter pens and  drawing pad for him. So, he won't get ice cream. Reasonable? Yeah! She can't spoil her son,by giving everything that he demands at the same time.

"Okay mumma!  Hum colors, drawing pads khareedenge. Ansh zidd nahi karega." he says.

"That's like my good boy." Anamika smiles and pats his cheek.

Ansh chuckles, he takes a bath, and Anamika makes him ready. He runs out of the room to play with his car, while Anamika sets the room and the bed, before getting busy with her daily chores.

The day passes in a blur. It's 1 in the afternoon, when they finish the lunch. Then they leave for the mall., after all, a promise has to be fulfilled. They stroll around the mall, Anamika picks the things of daily needs while she purchased everything that Ansh demanded. Later, she takes a cab to Vineet's home.

Ansh is surprised to learn that they are going to Vineet's home. They reach his home and it seems like he's been waiting for them. Ansh runs to hug him while Vineet makes his way into the house and  Anamika follows him. He leads them to a room, and Anamika is left surprised to see the surroundings.

To Be Continued.

What is Vineet upto?

Stay tuned to know more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 29 11
|Slow Updates| #45 ~~ #spouse hotlist. #13 ~~ #sistersforever hotlist. They are one happy family. But an incident breaks them all. How will they co...
352 43 7
#28 ~~ #spouse hotlist. |COMPLETE| A story of Pure Love❣️
3.4K 220 20
|COMPLETED| #13~~ #spouse hotlist. Ruhana and Vineet are best friends and they got married. But, he seems a little changed. He's not the same as he...
2K 87 9
A story of Family love ❤️😍 Three Different Families, who connect through their children. How do they help each other in tough times and how they cel...