VanossGaming Crew Scenarios (...

By Munchkin_J

Same shit, different people, & still good to read. Crew x reader (Slow updates, I'm sorry about that.) More

Meeting
Friends
Feelings
Nicknames
Asked out
Date
Dating him is like..
Jealous Scale (Him)
Jealous Scale (You)
Sex
He hurts you
Meeting your family
Cuddles
Kisses
Fans
Meeting your friends
Meeting his friends
Fight
Making up
Hugs
You hurt him
Your Birthday
You win a game
Period
They win a game
Moving in together
His birthday

Finding your Wattpad

188 5 3
By Munchkin_J

Cartoonz:
"What the hell is Wattpad?" Your boyfriend questioned, scrolling through your phone.

Walking up to him drying your hair you shrug and give a small laughing.

"It's just something I read from time to time."

Cocking a brow he eyes you end the phone, up and down. "So what's an X reader?"

Widening your eyes you quickly drop the towel and jump on him to distract him.

Moo:
"I knew you liked books but this is ridiculous." complained your boyfriend.

"What's wrong with what I read?"

He senses your tense body turn around in the bed. Looking back he sees your angry face getting ready to go off on him. Quickly moving back to the phone avoiding eye contact he awkwardly laughs.

"Nothing Y/n"

Ohmwreaker:
He already knew about Wattpad, since you were tech-savvy he just guesses that you would read this.

"Have you seen my phone?" You asked, looking under a pillow in the living room.

"No why?"

"Well, I'm trying to read some- um." Stammering, think twice about your next words.

"Somewhat?" Ryan try's to make eye contact with you but you keep looking elsewhere.

"Smut." Barley whispering under your breath.

"What was that?" Grabbing your shoulder pulling you near him.

Stoping your phone you yank away from him and run to it.

"Never mind, I found it!" You scream and run up down the hallway.

Panda:
"So you're telling me you also have a Wattpad account?" You questioned your boyfriend.

He nodded and shrugged, obviously not seeing have big of a deal this was. The man looks back down at your phone with awe.

"Why do you have so many books in your library?"

Growing silent you crazy stuff that you have in your library comes to mind. You start to sweat thinking about all the x readers, boy x boy, and lemons you have.

"Do you even read most of this stuff? He asked, mouth wide open as he scrolls.

"No, but-"

"Vanoss x Terrorizer x reader Lemon?"

"Babe let me explain" You pleaded.

Happy holidays!

What are you getting for the holidays?

For my holiday present, I wish that you party people will read my Vanoss Crew Oneshot book.

Sending love
-MJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 423 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
87.1K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
2.8K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
183K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...