•Discontinued• Who are you? A...

由 IntrinsicLight

Y/n has always had a knack for helping people, and because she is a famous singer moving to Paris, France to... 更多

1 Disclaimer
2 Collège Françoise Dupont
3 The Forbidden Miraculous
4 Galaxie Étoile
5 Don't mess with my name
6 I know who you are
7 She's not so bad
8 OC?!
9 Océan Galaxie
10
11 Please read
12 Tagged
Oneshot

Rewrite

967 12 4
由 IntrinsicLight

Okay so DaughterofThor1 gave me a great idea,

They commented on one of the chapters of this story and through a series of like 4 comments asked why not do a rewrite?

I think this is an amazing idea, I'll have to rewatch miraculous as I've kinda gotten out of it but I could use some inspiration for my new novel coming out on a different platform (find me if you can ;)

So I think I'm going to rewrite this,

There'll be a few obvious changes as I was like 12 when I wrote this and my writing style has changed slightly as I've matured and finished high school English.

I hope you'll enjoy it when the rewrite comes out though :)

-Archer

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

12K 334 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
200K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
524 27 24
An Adrienette fanfiction. Welcome to a decent story that was created out of boredom but turned into an obsession. In this story there'll be sad, happ...