𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

fifty

6.9K 233 80
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

THE AFTER PARTY ENDED UP BEING AT TYLER'S PLACE.

His mansion was practically a big play place. The rapper literally had a trampoline in his house. Selene sat on the kitchen counter, an alcoholic beverage in her hand. Hell, she didn't even know what it was. Harry had made it for her. The singer stood beside her, his arm leaning on the counter. There wasn't a lot of people at the house yet considering that they were told to be there at 10pm and it was only 10:06pm.

Selene brought the liquid to her lips and slowly sipped on it. She didn't want to feel the burn that it left if she would've drunk it fast. Her eyes watched as Harry played with the rings on his fingers. She placed her hand in his hair— the singer turning his head to look at her.

"What's on your mind?" she asked.

"Earlier. The fan who asked about me," he muttered.

"Did I answer it good enough?" she questioned.

"Yeah, you didn't give us away but I don't think that you have to. I think they already know," he responded. Selene furrowed her eyebrows. She was confused onto what he was trying to get at. Was it going to effect them?

"And this means?" she whispered.

Harry's eyes widened. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I was just going to ask that hypothetically, if I was to get a question regarding us in a interview, would you be okay with me answering truthfully?"

Selene smiled. "I'm fine with it. I don't really have anything to hide."

Harry's dimples showed as he smiled. "Está bien, eso es genial/ Alright, that's cool," he said.

Selene tilted her head. "You've been learning spanish?"

"I have been for the past three months. Was that good?"

If Selene wasn't in front of people she would've kissed him right in a split second. He went out of his way to learn something for her.  It meant a lot to her. Probably more than he knew.

"I would've thought that you would say 'bueno, eso suena bien/well that sounds good' but it was really good Harry. What else can you say?"

Harry smirked. "Eres muy bonita y me gustaría besarte/ You are really pretty and I would like to kiss you."

"No está sucediendo delante de todo el mundo nena/ It is not happening in front of everyone," she responded, Harry throwing his head back.

"Your no fun," he muttered. "More accidental leaked pictures aren't fun either," she retorted. "Where did Mitch go?"

Harry's eyes moved away from Selene's face as he started to look around. They had just seen the older man five minutes earlier. Harry placed out his hand for Selene to get off of the counter. She gladly took it and hopped down; the guitarist making sure to not spill her beverage. The two went through the waves of people that were crowded together to find the lead guitarist jumping on the trampoline— his hair flying everywhere.

"Did he drink anything?" Selene asked— her eyes not moving away from Mitch. "I don't think so," Harry muttered.

"Should we just leave him here or..."

Harry turned to Selene and smiled. "He looks like he's having fun. We can just come back for him."

Twenty minutes went by and the place was packed. There was a lot of people that Selene didn't even know. Practically everyone bring a plus one. She also didn't mean to but she had one to many drinks in her system. Harry had warned her to slow down on the mixed drinks but the woman had forgotten that there was liquor in it because of the fact that she couldn't taste it. Now, she was clinging onto Harrys arm like a koala bear.

Everything seemed to be going to slower to her. The flashing lights, the music, and everyone around her. She wanted to lay if she was honest but, it was her party so she couldn't.

Tyler walked up to her, a big grin on her face. "You look shitfaced," he laughed out, Selene bringing her middle finger up to his face.

"Maybe because I am. What do you want?"

"Don't you think it's time to start playing the Ep. You were supposed to greet everyone..." the rapper trailed off as he looked at the clock on his phone. "...two minutes ago."

"Where's the microphone?"

Tyler snorted. "You really are drunk," he said as he gave her the mic that was clearly in his other hand.

Selene turned it on and shooed the rapper off. "Bye! Bye!"

She looked at Harry who was smiling at her. "What?"

"Your going to have a bad hangover tomorrow."

"I know..." she muttered. She brought the microphone to her mouth. "Hello?"

The music that was being played over the speaking stopped, the whole room getting quiet.

"I don't have a lot to say because if I do, i'm probably going to say too much and then regret something but thank you for coming out tonight. This was my first release after years and I hope that it is as special to you as it is to me. Have a goodnight and be safe. Also, there are drinks in the kitchen and they are good!"

"Don't let Selene have anymore drinks Harry!" Tyler yelled, a few people laughing.

"Bite me!" she said into the mic. Harry softly took the mic away from her.

"Don't do that," he said into the mic, the singer turning it off. Eventually, Palace/Curse started playing, a few people dancing to it already. Selene turned to Harry and smiled. "Follow me," she said as she grabbed his hand once more.

"And where exactly are we going?"

"The balcony."

Harry wrapped his arm around her waist as the made their way up the stairs so the guitarist wouldn't trip. She was already clumsy enough and she didn't need another broken foot. Once they made it upstairs, Selene opened the glass doors that led to the balcony, the wind immediately hitting her face.

It felt nice out. The weather was still warm but there was a cool breeze that flowed by every now and then. Harry closed the doors behind him as he walked out— his eyes on Selene as she laid down on a beanbag. The two could still hear her music clearly as it flowed throughout the house. Harry sat beside and her admired her features. There were fairly lights on the balcony so her face was clearly illuminated. He could even see the small freckles that aligned her face. She stared at the full moon and sighed.

Harry leaned down in front of her face, his hair falling down slightly. Her eyes searched his for an answer. "I guess I can do this now," he murmured as he planted a kiss on her lips.

She smiled as he pulled away. "Do you ever wonder what would've happened if you didn't come to that cafe?"

Harry laid his head on her stomach— his eyes on the stars above them. "I try not to think anything like that if i'm honest. I don't think that we would've been as close as we were in the beginning if I would've just sent you an email to recruit you."

Selene giggled, Harry furrowing his eyebrows. "What are you laughing at?"

"I just realized it. You performed The Chain because of the cafe," she let out. Harry laughed softly.

"You didn't know that?"

"Didn't think of it."

Selene closed her eyes due to her vision being messed up from the alcohol. "Guess what Harry?" she slurred.

"What?"

It was silent for a moment as Selene listened to the music playing before she spoke again. "I love youuuu," she sung, Harry letting out a breathy laugh. He grabbed her hand and held it softly— his thumb brushing against her knuckles.

"I love you too."

"My mind is racing," she murmured.

"I'm sure it is."

"I have another question," she started.

"Yeah?"

"The... the apple tattoo you gave me. That one night in the hotel room. What did it mean?"

Harry certainly wasn't expecting that question. Hell, he had forgotten about it. He moved his head from her stomach and sat up. "Can you sit up?" he asked. Selene did as he said, her eyes on his.

"I know your not really religious but... bare with me okay?"

"Okay."

"You know how Adam and Eve ate the apple right?"

She nodded. "And you know how it was forbidden?"

"Yeah."

"You were the forbidden apple. I didn't know how to express my emotions towards you or how to even let you know how I felt about you. I couldn't get the thought of you out of my head and it was tearing me apart not knowing if you felt the same or not."

Selene didn't know what to say. She was feeling a wave of emotions that she didn't even know were. He cared about her that much? It was silent between the two as Selene thought. She was too drunk for this. She felt her eyes water, Harry's whole face changing out of concern. He leaned closer to her as her head fell down.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't deserve you," she muttered.

Harry's hands clasped the side of her face— the singer lifting her head softly. "Yes you do. If anything, I don't deserve you."

She smiled as she stared at his face. His dark brown hair was a bit messed up from him laying on her stomach earlier. His pupils were dilated like they usually were but, he was sober so it wasn't from anything. "Your really pretty," she drunkily let out. She hopped his nose with her pointer finger and giggled to herself.

"Thank you?" he said as he moved his hands away from her face.

"As soon as everyone leaves, i'm getting on that trampoline. I bought a change of clothes. I was prepared," she rambled. Harry didn't realize how fast she changed subjects when she was drunk. Or how random it was.

The two sat out on the balcony for another thirty minutes, the singer listening to Selene just talk about random things that came to her mind. At one point, she started talking about Caden and how much she missed the dog that was still in London with Sarah. Hell, she even talked about tour and incoming new shows that Harry had to perform at.

"I'm hungry," she murmured. "There's pizza downstairs and I think there is a ice cream cake that Tyler hid for you in the freezer. Do you want me to go down there?"

She nodded. He kissed the top of her forehead as he stood up. "I'll be back then. Don't do anything stupid up here."

She heard the balcony doors shut behind her— her eyes on the mansions that could be clearly seen from her view. She stood up slowly so she would fall over her own feet. She made her way to the balcony and pressed her hands on the rails.

The view was almost calming. She could still hear her music playing downstairs, a few people trying to sing along. She could also hear the splashes of water as people jumped into Tyler's pool. Selene looked up at the moon once more, the woman trying to look at every crater even though her vision was fucked from the alcohol.

Harry busy trying to cut the ice cream cake into two slices— one for him and the other for her. He had a separate plate for her pizza because he didn't want any ice cream to melt onto it. The blade of the knife went into the oreo cake once more, the singer lifting it with the knife and placing it onto the plate he had grabbed earlier.

He didn't even notice Mitch walk up to him, the lead guitarist making him flinch as he spoke. "Can I get some?"

"No," Harry muttered as he cut another slice almost perfectly. "Why not?" Mitch questioned.

"It's Selene's."

"It's a whole cake!"

"And?" Harry responded as he grabbed two plastic forks and placed them onto the plate.

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "Your getting a slice," he observed.

Harry smiled. "I'm her boyfriend," he said— the singer grabbing both plates. "Can you put the cake in the freezer for me? Thank you!" he teased as he went up the stairs.

Harry hurried up the stairs; the twenty five year old careful to not drop either of the plates. He pushed the door open since he didn't bother the close it all the way when he left. He tilted his head as watched Selene stare out in the open. "I got your food," he announced, Selene turning around.

"Thank you," she smiled. He knew that she would most likely forget a lot of this in the morning. He sighed as he handed her the plates.

"Your welcome."

a/n this chaper is a bit short but it's just a filler. get ready for christmas themed chapters...

songs from the ep
palace/curse- the internet
going (full)- h.e.r
photosynthesis- saba
show me how- men i trust
don't touch my hair- solange
og luv kush pt.2- kaiit
on my mind (acoustic)- jorja smith

just imagine that it's selene!
also, there's an interactive quiz on the insta
insta: shebookhs
dms are always open

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 408 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...
26.9K 774 41
"Maybe it's..." "Just me and my ghostly guitar." "And me." [Julie And The Phantoms] [OC X OC] [OC X OC] [OC X Bobby Wilson/ Trevor Wilson] [Pre- show...
92.1K 1.5K 32
» you're my special girl « josh kiszka x oc ⚘ completed: 03/16/19 ⚘ ©️ 2019 coldasflames
86.8K 1.2K 15
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑... I write one shots for the band Greta Van Fleet. βͺ Β©rcketqueen ❫