Rebellious Wizard (Alex Russo...

By Cherrypop455

When Theresa's father falls sick and has a health scare the Russo family move to be closer. They end up movin... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chater 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter 20
CHAPTER TWENTYONE
Chapter 22
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
Chapter 24

Chapter Fifteen

4.1K 154 13
By Cherrypop455

Alex felt her body tremor with nerves as she yawned during what she would usually called nap time. Paul laughed at her finding it cute but also nervous to meet her parents. Especially Alex's dad, Max let it slip that Jerry's where he got his 'unusual' thinking. But also let it slip that Alex was his little princess and that he wasn't a fan of .... really most of the guys from Alex past which were few.

Apparently the last ones name was Mason, he was an artist like Alex but was forced to move to a different continent. Harper was also trying to help Paul know Alex's past knowing Alex wasn't one to share even the most vital of information.

So imagine his surprise seeing the shop her parents own and it looks like a sub cart like in NYC. He was amazed as he looked around in actual awe, most things in this area were bland but this stuck out. No wonder the place was busy. "MOOOOOOOOOMMMM!" Alex screamed at the top of her lungs looking for her mother. A very beautiful older Latina women walked out from the back and looked exasperated at Alex. "Your shift started 20 minutes ago!" Her mother scolded but stopping short at the random boy who stood by her daughter.

Theresa managed to make no face at the newcomer but on the inside was squealing in delight. He was taller, more athletic, and more serious looking then any of the past boys Alex liked before....he was a man. Which also slightly frightened Therese a that he was older than Alex he didn't look like any normal teenager she's seen before. "Mom this is my friend Paul. Paul this is my mother Theresa." Alex said it like it was no big deal but her stomach was full of knots. She needed this to go good for some reason.

"It's very nice to meet you Mrs. Russo." Paul smiled shyly shaking her hand as a big smile came to her face. "Please call me Theresa, and just one moment." Alex mother said it so calmly that when she ran into the kitchen yelling for a jerry Paul looked to Alex in slight fear. Alex wouldn't be of much help because she too was nervous, and as her father came out of the walk in cooler he walked past his wife trying to keep up with the dinner rush. He stopped however when he walked past Pail and Alex that were standing very close to each other and not moving. He grabbed the used glass on the table he was about to clean before turning around wide eyed.

His eyes went from Alex to Paul to Alex to Paul. Trying to read if this was what he was dreading. Of course he'd be happy for his daughter, to be able to love someone is a great thing but he didn't want to see his baby girl get hurt. "I'm dad this is my friend Paul..... Paul this my dad Jerry Russo. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Russo the shop is really outstanding compared to any of the other local places around here.

Jerry squinted at the boy as if assessing that he wasn't just trying to bribe him into liking him. "Thanks I originally came up with the idea myself.....my family here helps me run it. So........ Paul was it? How old are you? What are your intentions? Do you like food? You have a job? What's your future plans?-" Jerry was almost out of breathe rushing all his questions out making everyone go wide eyed before Alex's mom cut him off. "Oh Jerry leave them alone they are here on a date." Theresa said with a slight squeal at this end, Harper joining in as Alex rolled her eyes.

"Oh well that's nice......... means I can keep my eyes on you. Nice. And. Close." Jerry whispered threateningly while looking at Paul with a fake smile. He didn't know if he liked the boy yet so of course he had to see if the boy was any good before really allowing something to happen between the two. "I look forward to it." Pail said awkwardly not having his usual smirk but a slight grimace in fear of the man. He was very intimidated but he wasn't gonna back down. Alex was his soulmate. His forever.

She just doesn't know that yet.

———————————————————

Alex was being watched by everyone as her and Paul sat in a booth in the actual sub cart. She saw Paul eyeing it wanted to make this a good date, the rush was gone now. Her parents watching as the two are and laughed to each other unbeknownst to them laughing at the awkward interaction from earlier.

Harper and Theresa were disgusted and looked ready to smack Alex as she kept eating like a pig and talking with her mouth full. Paul found it cute and would often just take a napkin and clean her face making her blush and giggle at his actions. She felt deja by as the plan was in motion to take place after this. She was gonna follow Paul and expose whatever secret it is that he and his friends were hiding from her. Alex actually felt guilty and was praying that it wasn't anything bad or maybe he was lieing to protect her.

Paul was truly enjoying himself not expecting anything bad at all, just thinking they were easing other into the idea of them dating. "My dad is impressed by your eating skills". Alex said with a chuckle as she caught her father 'wiping' a table down almost less then five feet away. His eyes glancing between the table and the two very often. "Can't help it this is some amazing food." Paul said genuinely but also knowing his werewolf side made him hungrier then most teenagers his age....except for Alex and Max.

"Your such a kiss ass." Alex whispered with a snort under her breathe so her father wouldn't hear her foul language. Paul looked at her funny, "better that then a jerk tho right?" He asked with amusement making her smile down at her sub.

————————————————————

Soon the two were done eating and they just sat there literally talking for hours as Harper and Theresa watched with lopsided smiles. "They are so cute!" Alex's mom said with awe evident in her voice. "He has to be the one if he can put up with her table manners.... and yeah they are cute." Harper said with a smile yet scared it wouldn't last if his secret was bad.

"Oh yeeeeahhhh so cute." Jerry huffed throwing the rag that he kept using to 'clean' the tables that just so happened to be around the couple. "Oh come on Jerry look how happy she is". Theresa said to her husband rubbing his arm. Right at that moment almost with perfect timing Alex laugh rang out as Paul said something to her, and though it pained him to say it Jerry smiled. He hadn't seen her this happy since Mason. And even then she had never looked this happy even with him, and Harpers words of "being the one" came back to him.

"I had fun with you today Paul." Alex said with a blush and smile directed at him. "Me too, can we officially tell people we are together? Because no offense Alex I want people to know..... I want men to see me and you and just know we are together. I want to make you happy, I want to be the reason you feel safe and live a long beautiful life." He said with a smirk playing on his lips wishing he could kiss her right now but he wouldn't in respect to her father who had his eye on him all night. "I'd love to Paul. And are we gonna be serious? Like for example- oh I don't know...... no more secrets?" Alex asked with slight pain and curiosity making him furrow his brows at her.

"What do you mean?" He asked but he knew damn well what. "You and your friends always run off with no explanation. You lied to me multiple times on why....... I let it slide but if this is gonna be real then I want to know the guy I'm doing this with." She said being dead serious which wasn't usual for her if you know Alex.

"Alex I -" it was that exact moment that Paul seemed to stiffen in his seat as if he had heard something. His eyes darted to some random direction before he stood up in a hurry. Alex's parents set Harper to date watch as hey were tired and told her to lock up at closing. Alex heart plummeted realizing this was it, he was doing the exact thing they were just speaking of but he hadn't lied... not yet.

"What's wrong are you okay?" She asked hoping her confession of knowing his lies didn't send him off. He looked to be in a panic as he started walking / jogging to the door. "Um yeah I just have something I need to get done first and then I'll tell you I promise." He stated in a rush practically running for the door when suddenly Harper was blocking it with arms wide open blocking his exit.

"NOT SO FAST PUNK!" She was wide eyed and clearly ready to take him down as he looked at her with complete confusion. "I'm sorry Harper but I'm in a rush right now." He said it with slight agitation but just tried to go around her. "Nope! Nobody hurts my best friend!" Harper yelled

JUMPING

ON

PAULS

BACK

He looked to nearly fall at the unsuspected action and seemed to look to me for help which I gave but not freely. "Harper get off him." I said it in a way only she caught, a way of saying we need to follow the plan by following him. She climbed down and Paul still looked incredulous but looked to me with a small smile before running out the door. We waited a split second knowing he's fast before running out and chasing after him. Leaving a very confused and non focused Max all alone in the restaurant.

Pail didn't suspect the two to follow him and was running full speed knowing he was late. He needed to hurry and shift to know where the vampire was and what it was doing. So of course he didn't hear the two teens girls huffing and puffing behind him as they followed him into the woods. As they ran in something a fiery red caught Alex eye almost immediately while Harpers eye were dead set on Paul who was beginning to strip. "NOT MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!" Harper yelled as he was about to take off his underwear making him whip around in a panic.

Before he could even utter an excuse or a word of worry he noticed his imprints eyes seemed focused not even on him but at a tree. He followed her gaze and there in all her glory was Victoria and her red crimson eyes were set on the two girls ready for a bite. She knew what he was and was trying to figure if she had the speed and enough distraction to keep him from killing her while she grabbed a bite to go.

Seeming to like her odds a creepy smile made its way to her face as she jumped down from the tree ready to lunge at the two girls. It was instinct, Paul growled half human half animal. And he shifted into a wolf, a wolf the size of a horse. And he stared down the weirdly pale woman as he now stood between her and his imprint. Alex hand was on her wand ready for a fight incase of Paul or if this woman would be the first to attack her. But she would be ready for either although she didn't know if she could stop Paul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.8K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
269K 8.5K 39
Derek, Scott and Stiles are visiting other packs nearby in hopes of forming alliances. They find themselves in Forks, Washington visiting a different...
41.6K 511 22
According to the wolf legend, you do not have the power to choose your own fate, they are already laid out for you and you are just to go with it. Ju...
8.9K 406 7
𝗙𝗲́𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲 | ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪❜𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄❜𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝...