FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

34

389 39 70
By DaeyeoLION

-4 years later-

"Bomin.." Sungyoon called Bomin from downstairs as he left his food uncovered on the table. Haru was going to a ceremony with her colleagues so Sungyoon was left with the kids.

"Bomin.." Sungyoon called for Bomin again but he didn't answer him.

"Haish this kid.." Sungyoon took Bomin's food and he put in a container and covered it. The kids were silent today. What were they doing? Sungyoon went upstairs.

*   *   *

"Hyung, is it hard to go to secondary school?" Bomin asked Joochan.

"Erm no..." Joochan replied while he was doing his homework.

"Ooo.." Bomin replied. Joochan looked at Bomin and smiled. Joochan and Bomin were really closed. Joochan loved Bomin really much and Bomin loved Joochan really much. Even though they were not biological brothers but they loved each other as real family. Bomin admired Joochan really much. His idol was his one and only brother, Joochan. He liked to accompany Joochan, he liked to do what Joochan did, he wanted to be like Joochan in many aspects. For him, Joochan was incredible. Bomin was really pampered to Haru while Joochan was really close to Sungyoon. Bomin always thanked Haru for adopting Joochan at the first place. He already knew the story about Joochan but he never cared. For him, Joochan was his real brother.

Bomin sat next to Joochan. Bomin liked to be with Joochan everytime. Sometimes, Sungyoon advised him to not disturb Joochan when Joochan was doing his work but Bomin was a kinda prankster. Sometimes, his "yes" meant "no". If Bomin was not in front of the tv nor in the playroom, he was in Joochan's room for sure.

*   *   *

Sungyoon went upstairs and he saw the playroom's door was opened. Obviously, Bomin was not there. He went to Joochan's room and stood in front of Joochan's room door. Yeah, Bomin was there.

*   *   *

"Hyung..." Bomin called Joochan.

"Hmm?" Joochan replied while he was focused on his homework.

"Hyung... look at me.." Bomin said. Joochan directly looked at Bomin.

"Look at Ahga (아가)" Bomin showed his rabbit fluffy toy named Ahga to Joochan. Ahga was a rabbit toy that he had since he was born. Sungyoon's sister gave it to him when he was a baby. Till then, he loved it and he would be mad if someone took Ahga away from him.

"What's wrong with Ahga?" Joochan asked.

"Look at Ahga's teeth.." Bomin pointed at Ahga's rabbit teeth.

"Like Appa's teeth" Bomin giggled.

"Bomin! That's bad!" Joochan laughed.

"Oii" Sungyoon said as he heard what Bomin said. Joochan and Bomin looked at Sungyoon who was standing in front of Joochan's room door.

"Haa haaa.. Appa heard it" Joochan said to Bomin.

"It's true.. looks like Appa's teeth" Bomin said.

"I am not a rabbit" Sungyoon said.

"Whatever you said, Sungyoon tokki" Bomin said. Joochan laughed. Sungyoon was dumbfounded.

"Ya! How could you?" Sungyoon was shocked. He laughed. He directly went to Bomin and took him in his arm.

"How could you... how could you..." Sungyoon tickled Bomin. Bomin giggled happily. Joochan smiled to see the father and son's happiness.

"Appa is a rabbit... Joochan hyung is a fox.." Bomin said.

"Why Joochan is a fox?" Sungyoon asked.

"Because fox is clever. Hyung is clever" Bomin said.

"So, Bomin is...?" Sungyoon asked.

"Bomin don't think about it yet" Bomin said. Sungyoon laughed. Joochan was still focused on his homework.

"Is it much?" Sungyoon asked Joochan about his homework.

"No, it isn't. Just a few sentences left" Joochan said.

"Don't push yourself too much, sweetheart. I don't want you to be stressed over your studies. Just, enjoy every moment.." Sungyoon said while Bomin was still in his arm. Sungyoon patted on Joochan's head. Joochan smiled while looking at Sungyoon.

"Do you wanna go out today?" Sungyoon asked.

"Where?" Joochan asked.

"Hmm.. since it's still morning... and Omma is not gonna return any sooner, so how if we go to Lotte World Aquarium? They said, they had put some new types of marine animals" Sungyoon said.

"Really?! Wah!" Joochan said.

"Bomin never go there yet, so we can show him a 'new world'" Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded. He smiled widely.

"Hyung and Appa ever went there?" Bomin asked.

"Appa went there a long time ago. Joochan hyung ever went there during his school trip" Sungyoon said to Bomin.

"Is it fun?" Bomin asked.

"It's really fun! There are a lot of Aqua marines!" Joochan said.

"Sharks are available there?" Bomin asked.

"Yes!" Joochan said.

"I don't want to go there.." Bomin said.

"Eh? Why?" Joochan asked.

"How if that shark bites my hand?" Bomin asked. Hearing Bomin's question, Sungyoon and Joochan laughed.

"Sharks won't bite you. They live in a gigantic glass tank. You can only see it through glass.." Sungyoon said.

"You can see Nemo too! You like Nemo, right?" Joochan said.

"Really?! Nemo is there too?!" Bomin seemed excited.

"Yes! Nemo is there too! Dory as well!" Joochan said.

"Sharks don't eat Nemo?" Bomin asked.

"No... Sharks there are all friendly.." Joochan said.

"Okay! Let's see Nemo!" Bomin said while raising his hand enthusiastically.

* * *

Bomin was really excited to see much marine animals in front of his eyes. It was a new world he never seen before. He saw stingrays, fish, jellyfishes and even sharks! He was afraid of sharks at first. When Sungyoon put him in front of the glass full of sharks, he screamed cowardly. After a few moment when Joochan tried to comfort him, he started to be brave to see sharks.

"Bomin!" Joochan called for him. Bomin was in Sungyoon's arm looked at Joochan who was standing a little bit far from him and Sungyoon.

"See this!" Joochan said. Sungyoon brought Bomin to Joochan.

"Look at the corals.." Joochan said. Bomin looked at the corals. He saw much clown fish were swimming freely throughout the corals.

"Nemo!" Bomin said enthusiastically.

"Hello!" Bomin waved his hand to the fish.

"There are big Nemo and small Nemo!" Bomin said. Sungyoon and Joochan were laughing.

They went to see more marine creatures. Bomin was very excited because it was like a new world for him. Bomin loved to see much marine creatures. It was so relaxing and beautiful.

*   *   *

The visit had finally come to an end. Sungyoon brought the kids to KidZania Seoul. There, they got to experience a lot of job experiences. It was interesting because the kids could experience future job that they interested in.

"Wow! This is cool!" Joochan said.

"Do you want to try some?" Sungyoon asked. Joochan nodded.

"Bomin wants to try too! Bomin wants to be a firefighter!" Bomin said.

"Really? Why Bomin wants to be a firefighter?" Sungyoon asked.

"Bomin wants to help people!" Bomin said enthusiastically. Sungyoon laughed.

"Let's go!" Sungyoon said. He held Joochan and Bomin's hands.

*   *   *

They went to a television programme section at first because it was the nearest.

"Let's try it all, and we'll see what is your dream job" Sungyoon said to Joochan and Bomin. They both nodded their heads.

There, some kids were trying to be newscasters. There were some parents were waiting while watching their kids too. Joochan and Bomin followed the instructors to prepare for their turns. Sungyoon waited patiently while watching the other kids.

*   *   *

Sungyoon laughed while watching Bomin and Joochan as the newscasters. Bomin was so confident to be in front of the camera even though he couldn't read well while Joochan was a bit shy because he was indeed a shy person at first. As soon as Joochan got his courage, his confidence improved. Sungyoon felt proud with his kids.

*   *   *

They went to a health facilities section. Joochan looked excited to be there because he was really excited to try all of the hospital utilities. It looked real and fun! Thus, he liked science!

Joochan played the role as the doctor while Bomin played the role as the male nurse. Bomin wasn't really interested in those medical studies because he wasn't familiar with it yet.

Sungyoon was enjoying to see his kids playing with other kids. Suddenly, not so far from them, Sungyoon noticed a familiar figure.

"Excuse me.." Sungyoon greeted the familiar figure without hesitation. The man who was seemingly familiar to Sungyoon turned his body facing Sungyoon.

"Bro! You're here too?!" Sungyoon said. The man was really familiar. It was his best friend, Daeyeol.

"Eh, bro!" Daeyeol greeted Sungyoon back.

Seeing Sungyoon and somebody, Joochan and Bomin ran to Sungyoon straightaway.

"Eh? Hello, Doctor Hong and Nurse Choi" Daeyeol said.

"Hello samchon!" Joochan and Bomin greeted Daeyeol.

"You're here too?! Where is Haeun and Imo?" Joochan asked.

"Over there.." Daeyeol pointed at Lee Haeun, who was Daeyeol's daughter and his 5-months-pregnant wife, Chaeyeon.

"Haeun plays the role as the doctor too, Chaeyeon and I play as patients but she asked me to wait because she is currently treating another patient (Chaeyeon).." Daeyeol said.

"Can you play with me, Joochan, Bomin?" Daeyeol asked Bomin.

"No. I wanna play with Haeun.." Bomin said. Bomin went to Haeun straightaway. Joochan looked at Daeyeol with a hopeful look. Daeyeol laughed.

"I'm just joking, sweetie. Go explore and play some more.." Daeyeol said while laughing. He patted on Joochan's head. Joochan smiled and went to the others.

Bomin played happily with Haeun, Joochan and Chaeyeon. Bomin was at the same age with Haeun. Both were born on August but Haeun was born 6 days early than Bomin.

They had fun a lot there. They were trying a lot of new things together, at the same time, had inspired them to think about their future dream jobs. Joochan said that he wanted to be a doctor like Chaeyeon. Haeun wanted to be a veterinarian because she loved animals while Bomin, despite of being a firefighter, he wanted to be a pilot. He suddenly said that he hated heat. Everyone laughed to hear Bomin's said. Bomin was still young, that he had a lot of things to explore. His favourite could change from time to time, so did Haeun. They had still a long way to go.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Hi there! Hello! Long time no see, hehe. How are you? I hope you're in the best of health!
I'm sorry for been missing for a month. I was in COVID-19 quarantine and fought it. I'm now officially free from COVID-19. I survived! The swab tests had went smooth with negative results. However, during my quarantine days, I was having hard times with my colleagues and environment. Plus, I am going to have a face-to-face class tomorrow that I am seriously not ready for it. After a few crisis I had with people around me, it makes me down and I don't wanna meet anyone but life must go on. No matter what, I have to face it, by hook or by crook, right? If I can, I wanna have an online class some more.. because I don't wanna meet anyone...

I am sorry for telling you this. I just need someone to talk. Hence, there are rumours that I can't go back home during this semester break on March. It makes me cry everyday because I miss my family so much. It has been 2 months I've been living in college and it's been 2 months since the last time I met my family, which is on the last day before I returned to college. If I can't return home during semester break, I will have to stay here without seeing my family for 5 months. I can't make a video call with them because my connection here is very slow. Unfortunately, when I'm able to give you an update, that means I am out of my dormitory. It's really torturing me inside because technically I don't have close friends here. Surviving all alone without no one knew me inside. Do everything with a smile on my face as if everything is fine.

I'm hoping for a miracle to make me return home for semester break, and having online class from home after that till the end of semester 2. I wanna change to a new class. I wanna get new friends. I wanna get new lecturers. Basically, I'll change to a new class with new classmates and lecturers on semester 3 so, please.... pray for that too.

I really need support right now, but if you can't give me good words, I hope you're praying that I'll return home, so I can meet my family, then have online class from home till the end of semester 2. If you wanna know more about me, about what have been I faced here (if you wanna know haha, cuz I don't wanna talk here so openly) nor become friends etc, hit me up on my dm on twitter @DaeyeoLION ! Let's be friends! I'm here now, I'm back online but I'm sorry if I reply late. I'm kinda busy with assignments and... poor internet connection and... homework as soon as I start my face-to-face class tomorrow... (fml).

By the way, about the upcoming English Fanfic after FANTASIA, I had made the poll on twitter. There were two choices that got the highest votes. One is Lee Daeyeol "King 2 Hearts" and the other one is Kim Donghyun "The Seven Deadly Sins". The decision had been made. With a little different voting, technically, Daeyeol won against Donghyun with 1%! So, according to the vote, after the end of Fantasia, I'll continue with Lee Daeyeol "King 2 Hearts"! Thank you for voting! It's okay if the story you voted didn't make it. I'll make it sometime later! (If I'm still alive, LOL)

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.5K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
164K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
1K 24 32
Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle every challenge that is thrown your way...
4.8K 53 55
Wherein the 7 playboys tries to win/break the hearts of the 7 sassy softies. How did the playboys and the sassy softies fell for each other? (Vampire...