๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little End In Sight

3.2K 100 48
By jikookeverafter

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊
. ∘✩ ✰ .·

✨Hey everyone! As I feel we all know this book is coming to an end. I was trying not to accept that but unfortunately it's time. We still have a few more chapters don't worry! I am working on a new books and wanted to know if you guys were going to read them or not. I won't post them if no one wants to read them so lmk. Comment on which ever one you would be the most interested in! Please read the teasers and lmk!!!! ALL JIKOOK FYI✨

───── >TEASER #1 <─────

Seventeen year old Park Jimin, is popular and an aspiring cheerleader. He's super bubbly and charismatic. He writes in his journal religiously about everything that happens in his life. Especially about his crush that he's had since fourth grade on his best friend Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin POV
__________________

Entry 1:
Last night was probably the best night of my life. Me and Jungkook went to a party at Lisa's house and I got a little more tipsy then I should. But to say I regret it would be a fucking LIE! Me and Jungkook nearly kissed. Well..... it was just a little bit of a flirty situation. BUT we could've kissed. Im almost 100% positive that he's gay and if not Bi. If he doesn't even like men I'll be devastated. That will be the day I die. And this is why I write in a journal and don't speak my feelings. Anywhore it was crazy! He told me I looked "cute". Like he told me those words! Won't even lie I nearly shit my pants. He grabbed my elbow and pulled me closer like you would for A KISS! And then pulled away like nothing happened. I just sat there thinking about it. I couldn't even move. I was so conflicted. Was he about to kiss me or not? I wish someone would have gotten it on video. Shit! I have work in like thirty minutes!

Bye!
Your fav gay Jimin

───── >TEASER #2 <─────

Jeon Jungkook is a 23 year old man looking for a nice girl to settle down with. He never really noticed that all of his relationships had failed. He's been single for about 2 years now and ready to find the perfect girl. One day while on his daily run he meets the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. He determined that she was the one and that they were going to date. To his surprise when he made a move she felt the same way. What was more unexpected was how attracted he was to her brother. Park Jimin. Jungkook has never felt that way for a man before. And it made for a excruciatingly awkward meeting-the-family dinner.

Third POV
________________

"Jennie! Finally you brought a good one home!" The woman smiled bright and hugged the couple before inviting them in. They were greeted by the smell of a home cooked meal mixed with multiple candles.

"You must be Jungkook." An older man said as he stood up off the couch. The younger male bowed and shook the mans hand firmly.

"Good grip kid." The man smiled and they all took a seat at the table.

"Where is Jimin?" Jennie huffed. Jimin was late to everything and no one in the family really like him.

"Jimin!" Jennies mom yelled and the most alluring man Jungkook has ever laid eyes on walked through the door frame. He was blonde and his curvy hips and luscious lips made the olders mouth water. Jungkooks mouth was agape and it made Jimin smile.

"Hi to you too pretty boy." The blonde winked and sent him a flying kiss to which Jungkook quickly scoffed at.

"Don't be a slut at the dinner table Jimin." Jennie rolled her eyes and glared at her younger brother.

"Not a slut Jennie. I'm a whore. Next time come correct." He retorted but the only one who laughed was Jungkook. He thought it was hilarious but when no one else laughed he quickly shut up. He suppressed his laugh while making eye contact with the comedian himself. Park Jimin. A walking sin.

"This is gonna be fun." Jimin whispered to himself and bit his lip as the Jungkook blushed and swiftly averted his stare.

───── >TEASER #3 <─────

The perfectionist Jeon Jungkook cannot handle anything less than precision. He needs everything to be exactly how it's supposed to be. Nothing out of place. Nothing less the perfect. He's been like this since he was 11 and it's made his life very hard. He's unable to have many friends due to his extreme OCD. It's made his all of his relationship difficult to keep up with. No one could handle such particular requirements. So Jungkook lives alone and has only 1 friend that he barely talks to. He has been working at the same job for 7 year because routine is important. He does the same exact thing day in and day out. Nothing would change that. But what disaster strikes when someone does? What happened to Jungkook perfect would when Park Jimin comes in with all his imperfections?

───── >TEASER #4 <─────

Park Jimin is a rich 22 year old that lives alone. He has many friends and a good paying job yet can't seem to find his perfect match. When he's invited to his annual family Christmas party he isn't excited. His mother is constantly trying to set him up with women he really isn't interested in. He is openly gay but his family chooses to ignore that fact. When the party comes around just like he expected his mother has set him up. The girl is nice. They always are but as he's said before he is gay.

Third POV
________________

Mrs. Park pulled Jimin to the said and away from the party.

"So what do you think of her?" She asked excitedly but the pink haired boy just shook his head.

"No mom. I don't like girls." He deadpanned and she scoffed.

"Jimin you're going to have to choose someone eventually." She crossed he arms in disapproval but Jimin already walked away. Done with this situation and ready to leave the party. He pushed passed his mother and the crowd to get to the door. But as his luck would have it he shoved someone and spilled their drink all over them.

"I'm so sorry!" He immediately apologized and looked to the poor boy whose clothes were ruined. Jimin offered him a hand to help him up.

"Oh! N-No it's okay." The boys entire face flushed and and he took the olders hand. Their eyes met for about ten seconds before the youngers shot to the ground.

"I'm really sorry about your clothes." Jimin apologized again but the cute brown haired boy just shook his head.

"It's really o-okay." The boy was nervous. He's never seen a boy as pretty as Jimin.

"Let me get you new ones. Follow me." Jimin was aware it was maybe a little creepy to take the boy to his room to get different clothes but he had no intention of anything bad. And to be fair they don't know their age difference...yet.

"S-sure." The younger stuttered and followed Jimin upstairs. When they reached the room Jungkook looked around at how neat the room was.

"Do you live here?" He asked curiously and Jimin laughed and shook his head.

"Not anymore. I used to but I moved out." He grabbed the boy a pair of pants and a shirt and handed them to him.

"These should do. There's a bathroom there." He gave the younger a small smile and pointed to the door.

"T-thanks um-" He trailed off but Jungkook quickly realized he didn't know Jimins name.

"Oh it's Jimin." The older caught on and answered.

"Thanks Jimin. And I'm J-Jungkook." He responded and continued to walk to the bathroom.

"You're really cute you know that?" Jimin smirked and the boys face fell and he blushed immensely.

"You t-too." He stuttered back.

"How old might you be Jungkook?" He asked now curious.

"Oh.. why?" The younger asked. He already was crushing and he didn't want to ruin it by say his age.

"Just wondering if I have a chance with someone like you." Jimin smiled and winked.

"Oh." The younger rubbed his arm nervously. How would a Jimin react when he finds out he's only 17?

_____________________________

If you don't like any of them lmk I'll try to come up with better ideas! Also If you have any ideas but don't know how to write and wouldn't mind me using them I would love to try it!😌

✨Hey y'all vote and comment! Thank you for reading! I literally love you all! ✨
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

1403 words today🥺

Until next time....🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.6K 36
๐ด ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ...
60.7K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^ยฐยฐJimi...
192K 6K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...