Mofadesewa

By Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... More

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
18~ Heartfelt stories
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
35~ I hate you
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
38~ Moving on
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
46~ Ouch
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
49~ Adunni
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
58~ Our child
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

24~ Jasmine James

975 308 447
By Teefabulous

How beautiful it is to say I love you
**************************************

Lanre and Sewa both rushed Tunji to the hospital. Both Lanre and Tunji needed medical attention at the same time too considering their battered face and bruised knuckles.

Sewa went back home to clear and arrange the house while Lanre and his brother were tended to in the hospital. The situation earlier still frightened Sewa, she had never seen Lanre act that way before.

She feared his reaction when he actually finds out the real truth, she feared what would happen to her and most especially what would happen to him.

She wiped the tears in her eyes with the back of her right palm and raked her human hair with her left hand.

She was terrified earlier, the reaction of Lanre put her in trepidation. She really wished she could turn time and reject Lanre when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

After stitching the cuts in Lanre's jaw and tending to his bruises, the doctor told him he could go. Lanre decided to see his brother first before leaving the hospital.

He believed he needed to tell him brother off, once and for all, breaking their ties. He felt betrayed by his brother who he once loved.

Tunji forced himself to sit down on the bed once he saw Lanre in his room. Unlike Lanre who had few plasters on his face, Tunji had a big bandage wrapped on his head, plasters on his lip and face to.

Lanre folded his arms across his chest, waiting for his brother to sit down properly before he spoke. Once Tunji was properly seated, Lanre began.

"I hate you. I hate you so much that I wish we were never related," Lanre spat out.

Tunji felt something penetrating his chest, he felt pricked by a needle. The words his younger brother said hurt him and it pained him more because he was saying all of this because of a woman.

"Women!" Tunji said shaking his head.

"Fear the power of a woman!" He added in pain.

"How could you Tunji! No matter how appealing she is to you, because she is my woman you should not think of touching her in a way only I can," Lanre lamented.

"Even if she was naked and you saw her, knowing she is my woman, you should take away all sinful thoughts from you mind!" Lanre clenched his fist with his eyes closed.

"If I got married to her and had lost my life halfway, as my older brother, your duty is to protect her but I guess you would only force her into sleeping with you, wouldn't you?" Lanre asked.

Tunji said nothing because no matter what he'd say to Lanre, Lanre eyes were too blind to see any fault in Sewa. She had successfully gotten Lanre in her clutch and would turn him against anyone so easily.

"How could you..." Lanre trailed off with a pained expression on his face. "How could you Tunji? How could you imagine banging my woman! Just why! Aren't there other women in this world! Is she the only pretty woman you have ever seen before?" Lanre asked him.

"I am ashamed to call you my brother! I hate you so much!" Lanre said.

A lone tears rolled down Tunji cheek. Tunji felt he had lost in protecting his brother and helping him break free from devious women like Sewa. "Do not hate me Lanre. You are too blind to see anything," Tunji said to him.

"Shut up!" Lanre shouted.

"Stop with all this crazy words! Calling Sewa a prostitute is too far. That's what men like you say to women like her who refuses to sleep with them, isn't that it?" Lanre lamented.

"Calling her a prostitute for the public is far too disrespectful and anyone who disrespect her disrespects me! She is my love and the woman who would carry my unborn child!"

"Because of the words you've said to her and the pain you brought her, I have come to a final conclusion and that is to sever all ties with you." Tunji eyes widened from the statement of his younger brother.

He couldn't believe Lanre was going this far for a devious woman like Sewa. "You don't know what you are saying Lanre. What rubbish is this!" Tunji asked.

"It's not rubbish! It's called the removal of unwanted plants. You are an unwanted plant in my life who is bent on destroying my happiness. Sewa is my happiness and without her I don't think I'd survive, I am crazily in love with her and I'd do anything to make her happy and you know why?" Lanre spoke.

"It is because she is my happiness and seeing her happy makes me happy. You molested her, you called her names which she wasn't and made her cry so much today and because of those tears, I hate you!" Lanre spat out with disdain.

"Lanre. You know nothing at all. I wouldn't ever think of sleeping with a woman I know is your woman, not at all," Tunji defended.

"But you tried!" Lanre retorted.

"I saw her slap you and for a reason you didn't want to tell me at first. She said she slapped you but you said it was by mistake which meant you were covering up for something!" Lanre shouted on top of his voice.

"She left to go and cry and I knew you must have hurt her! I have never made her cry yet you did!" Lanre said.

"You tried molesting her and she hit you for that. You called her names and accused her of what she was not just to seperate us, didn't you?" Lanre scoffed.

"I know what you tried to do and I have seen it in some movies. You wanted us to seperate because as long as you can't have her, I wouldn't right?" Lanre lamented.

"It's fine anyways, I will let mother and father know of our present condition, you have betrayed me in the most despicable way and there is no way I'd ever forgive you!"

Just as Lanre was about to leave the room, Tunji stopped him. "Do me a favour then. Before you sever ties with me, give me an opportunity to prove myself to you, to prove to you she is all that I accused..." He was cut off by Lanre.

"Not again! Just shut up! And you think I don't know what the likes of you would do, they would scheme with others and put  Sewa in a situation where she'd stuck, isn't that it?" Lanre retorted.

"That's not it, give me a chance to show you the true being of Sewa. If everything I later prove turn out to be a scheme by me, then I give you right to sever ties with me." Tunji said.

"Give me an opportunity to show you who Jasmine James is!" 

This chapter is dedicated to one of my fav supporter all the way, she writers amazingly and has always been supportive of all my works. Skymoon6311 you deserve more.

It has happened ooo! Jasmine James has been involved!!!!!

It seem Tunji would go to any length to expose  Sewa ooo

I'm starting to worry!!!!😩😩😩😩

Comment how you think Lanre would react once he finds out who Sewa really is!!

I saw many of my silent readers showing their love and support. Please keep up the good work and I'd do the same too.

If you enjoy reading this book, I promise you will enjoy reading the rest of my other works. While you wat for update, check on my other books too and show your love

Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 136 22
Life seemed crystal clear to Jasmine Kim. Having an education, getting good grades, meeting her ideal man, and falling in love. Now onto the next ste...
18K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
140K 5.8K 34
STORY IS DISCONTINUED "Can you feel my heartbeat? It's beating that fast because of you." Those words alone were enough to captivate her soul. Along...
131K 16.1K 45
© 2018 All Rights Reserved This is a story about a beautiful young girl who falls in love with someone she meets on the internet. Through love, lust...