♡•Who Is She?•♡ ||❦Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Bᴜ...

By LuluIsHigh_

A Girl from 2021 Wakes up to a Familiar World, or should I say an Anime? She is stuck in a... More

Info about ya gurl
Hellhole.
Car accident? and I oop-
KITTY! LOVE ME! pls-
(The Crow and the Spider Preview)
The crow & The spider
What strange dream? (I WEAR A MASK FOR HOURS AT A TIME- okay sorry lol)
Watch me glitch out of existence ✌🏻
:)
✨Prankster Queen✨
SUPRISE SHAWTY! *Lip bite*
"Work for me." uh no thank you sir, I'm too sexy for that
Little Reminder! (and another cringy writing)
Magic is real here! far away from home~ *plays summer camp island intro*
IT'S MY PERFECT VICTORY! *Psychopathic laughing*
Fuck corsets! even if I look sexy asf!
don't mind the top pic lmao 💀
Sebastian being a simp in this whole chapter
Fuck off or I'll beat yo ass :D

:(

1.3K 46 81
By LuluIsHigh_

Note: so Since Wattpad decided to be a D1ckhead and mess up with the Perfectly Arranged Chapters of this Story, I deleted some Unnecessary Chapters and one of the Preview one of "Leaving Already? What a pity..." That I'm about to write.
I'm lucky that I didn't Delete all of the Chapters and have to re-write it-
And I decided to Unpublished 2 Chapters which is This one and the Other since they were Glitching and idk why ;-;

~•{Chapter 16}•~

(A/N!: I'm very Super Whole Ass Sorry for the Wait! I had to Stay in a Hospital for quite a long Time that's why I couldn't Update...
If your Wondering why I was at the Hospital, I broke my damn Leg cuz I was Trying to summon Eyeless Jack -.-
I decided to try those Wattpad Stories on how to summon The Creepypastas and I did the "How to Summon Eyeless Jack" and it ended up pretty Bad...
Hehe-
I broke my Leg cuz I was staying at a Tree waiting for him to come then I suddenly saw someone or Something Walking towards the House of course, I freaked out-
I tried to Climb up to the Roof cuz the "Thing" was getting Closer but my Hand Slipped and I Fell!
My House was Kinda Big and when I fell on the Ground I Heard a loud crack and guess what?
It was my Bloody Leg!😃
I was Freaking out to much that I didn't Notice that my Leg was bleeding-
I looked behind me to see the "Thing" staring at me then Ran away into the Dark Forest! Yes, I live somewhere near the Forest.
Then I suddenly felt the Pain rise up to my Body and Screamed.
And I Also been Through a Lot Lately and I'm having Family Problems and Of course...
I was Really Busy with School and my Damn Life!😭✌️
Anyway Sorry again for not Updating-
I Hope you Enjoy this Sad Chapter!...)

Edit: kill me. Why did I explain shit like this

WARNING!!!: A "LITTLE" BIT OF ✨ANGST✨ SKIP IF YA DON'T LIKE SAD $H1T-⚠️

•Ciel's P.O.V.•

I Spit out my Tea not Caring if I even Dropped it, Anime? Yaoi? Smex!?
This is too much for my Mind to Handle.
The Audacity this Strange Girl has, to say That Infront of a Noble!
A Shiver went up my Spine just by thinking about what she had said, I cleared my Throat and Ordered Sebastian to Clean up the Mess (You Made lol) and Fetch me Another Cup of Earl Grey Tea.

"Anyway, Enough of... Whatever that was. Can you tell me More About Yourself?" I ask.

"Well, I don't even know if you'll Believe me buuuuttttt..."

I raised my Eyebrow Curiously.

"I'mfromtheFuture" she said Quickly AGAIN that I was unable to Understand the Words, "What was that?"
She gave a Sigh and looked me in the Eye, "I'm GaY-"

Lol I'm Sorry! This wasn't part of the Script!🤣
Anyway, to the Real One!

"I'm... From the Future..?"

My Eyes Widen, was she Serious?!
How?! First, She say that she is from Another World then she say she is from the Future? That is Completely Impossible! But...
Somehow, A Part of me Believes.
But if she Really is, I need to Find out More about her, her Abilities and what she Knows about the Future.

I need her to Prove it.

.........."Prove it Then."

"W-what?"

"Tell me what my Future is."

"Okay? Well, Tommorow Sebastian will wake you up, Tell you your Schedule and Help you Dress up and by Help, I Meant Legit be the One Dressing you up cuz you don't know how." She stated With a Grin, Sebastian Chuckled a little and I growled under my Breath.

"Anyway, then you grabbed a Tiny Thick Arrow or whatever it's called. And Throwed it at Sebby but he Catched it, Oh! And Your Schedule is a Meeting with this Old Guy that i Forgot his Name. And he'll End up in a Very Bad State."

•(Y/n)'s P.O.V•

Their Eyes Widen with a Shock Expression plastered on their Faces, 'What is with all the Surprised Faces? What about a Surprised Pikachu Face Instead?' I thought to Myself having a Flashback of that One Pikachu Meme on Pinterest and Quietly giggling to myself.
Anyway, "Sooo...Do you believe me or Not?" I ask them.
And it Actually looks like I cut off Ciel from His Thoughts.

"Uhm, Well... It is still not Proven unless it Does Happen Tomorrow Morning." Ciel said with a Serious Face, His Definitely Very Confuse right now-

"Soooo... Can i-" I was Cut off by MacDonald's Blue French Fries saying No.

"Ugh, what you want now you little Potatoe?" I said with my Hands on my Hips like a Sassy Ass Boss.😎✌🏻
He Glared at me First but Then Replied, "Tell me About your Family." He said.

I felt my Heartbeat Stop for a Second.

"I-i...don't want to T-talk about it." I stuttered out looking down, not making any eye contact with either of them but just the floor beneath.

"And why not?"

I-i just don't want to."

"...if you won't Tell me, then you would not Have anywhere else to Stay."

"Tell me or Leave." (F*¢k Ciel rn, he being a B!t¢h to my Bootiful little Reader ;-;)

My eyes Widen, No...

"...You Really want to know huh?"

No, don't tell him!

"Yes."

"Fine..."

NO!

"When I was 4 and Before My Dad Left me, He Promised that he'll come back but Never did. He Lied to me... then my Mother Married an Abusive Toxic Guy and I had to Moved in with him and he's Bratty Daughter, I've been Abused, Tortured, and Lied to my Whole Life. My Mom is away on a Business Trip and my Step-Dad with my Step-Sister are Gone too, this is the Only Time I get to Escape from all of the People Who Hurt me... And be Free...! But you just had to be a Huge Dick and bring it Back, bring the Hurtful F*¢k1ng Memories Back!" I looked at him with Pure Rage and Hatred, Tears running down my Cheeks as my Past Memories Flashed before my Eyes.

I didn't want to Remember it but he just had to Ask shit!
.....

"I Hate You." I Said Leaving the Room, Slamming the Door and Running away.

•Ciel's P.O.V•

Shit! What the Hell did I do!?

How am I supposed to Fix this?!

I didn't Know...

She Hates me Now...

.....I am Sorry (Y/n).....

I stood up from my Chair "(Y/n) wait!" I yelled Running After Her but I was Stopped by Sebastian Grabbing my Shoulder, "Bocchan Please, Let her be. She need some Time Alone..." He said Worriedly.
I Nodded, 'Argh! I am such an Idiot...' I thought to Myself, Mentally Beating myself up as I walked towards the Window gazing with a Worried Look Outside The Garden as Rain Poured from the Sky.

•Third Person's P.O.V•

You Ran Outside Holding Back your Tears but you Ending up at The Garden, you Looked at the Sky as it Starts to Rain.
You Fall to your Knees deciding to just let out all the Pain and Sadness and let your Tears Fall since if wasn't Visible in the Rain.
You Close your Eyes then all of a Sudden, Memories of you and Your Dear Long Lost Father started to Play in your Mind.

Your Memories of him and you Singing.

You Sang the Song as your Never Ending Tears kept Falling. (Skip to 3:31 btw)

♪ Oh, You are my Sunshine. ♬

♩ My Only Sunshine. ♪

♫ You make me Happy, when Skies are Gray. ♬

♩ You Never know Dear, how much I Love you. ♫

♪ Please don't Take my Sunshine Away. ♩

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Oh, P-please... D-don't Take.. My..... S-sunshine Away.... ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

As you Sang the Song it Felt like he was with you, It Felt like...

He was Hugging you...

You Smiled a Real Smile, Your Father Made you Happy Everytime he Sang the Song to you as a Child.
It was a Comforting Song he Sang just for you Before you saw him for the Last Time.

"I Miss you, Dad..."

•Ciel & Sebastian P.O.V•

We both Looked Outside the Window Staring at (Y/n) as we Listen to her Singing.
even if she was Far away, we still Heard it. (How the F*¢k is that Possible-)
And for the First Time, we saw Her Smile a REAL Smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How can Someone like Her Smile so Brightly After what Happened in her Past?

..........

She Really is Something, Something Special and Amazing.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Just Who Really Is She?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 444 13
❝You don't have to leave you know...❞ ❝We love you very 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 much...❞ ❝Oh my, what am I saying? Silly silly.❞ ▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△ 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 ℕ�...
55.2K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x
2K 322 23
❧𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑬❦ |A Dark Fantasy Romance Novel| "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝."...
112K 3.1K 40
she only wanted to be loved, but when she had it. she saw it and decided she didn't want it anymore. (female reader, i used her/she pronouns)