Ivypool's Story

By jayisindecisive

Ivypool is torn between her clan and the cat she loves. What will she choose? To love, or to be with the clan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note
Sorry...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (end)
Epilogue (A/N)

Prologue

1.7K 28 15
By jayisindecisive

I never thought I would see the day you went to Dovewing. I didn't mind at first, but after a while I started feeling jealous. I never felt this way about any cat before, but you caught my attention for a while. It looked as if you felt the same way, but then you just went to Dovewing. It looked like you just gave up. Okay, I know I acted like a total piece of fox-dung to you, but I didn't mean to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 57 18
ThunderClan is fierce and brave, ShadowClan is willy and proud, RiverClan is clever (smart) and strong, and WindClan is swift and loyal. Sprintpaw is...
5.8K 167 17
~Sequel to Thank You~ Many moons have passed since Ivypool and Hawkfrost's kits have become apprentices. A battle between the four Clans sparked the...
4.1K 214 27
Waterlily now has her medicine cat name. She has faced many hardships, but she has learned how important she is in the clan by being their medicine c...
60K 1.4K 22
I am not good at these...... But anyway, ... Ivy is a normal kit born into a two leg nest, but when her housefolk leave and leave behind her mother a...