Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🤯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7. 🕶
7.5 😱😍👨‍❤️‍👨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 🔞🔞🔞
11. The start
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
17.5
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
31.
32.
😡😡😡😡😡
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
THANK YOU!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🤭🤭🤭
FOR THANARI

21.

2.9K 153 25
By castleMG

At MewGulf's

Like what they planned,their friends starting to arrive. They are all in the living room waiting for the others. When everyone finally arrived,they head to where they set up the table.

🐦: oh? I thought we will just have a casual dinner...this is cool ..

🦊: seriously dude what's the occasion?

☀: nothing we just miss hanging out with all of you.

They let it go the topic for now. They start catching up with each other...Especially the three doctors. They are having fun talking about random stuffs. While they are all having a wine,Mild noticed Gulf didn't drink any alcohol.

🐦: Guppy..Why are you not drinking wine? It's your favorite brand.

🐰: yeah Guppy..that's so unlike you.

His two mother-like bestfriend questioned him. He thought that it's their cue to share the good news..So he answer them with a normal tone.

🌻: I'll drink after I give birth 😏

🐰🐦: oh oka~ WHAT!!!!

Some of their friends choked at their drinks...Some widen their eyes...and those who already knows are laughing like a mad man at their reactions.

🐨: seriously ??

Gulf and Mew nodded. While Mild & Turbo are still in shock mode.

🐺: How far along?

🌻☀: six weeks 😁

The couple answered in unison.

🐦: AND YOU DARE TELLING IT JUST NOW?!!!

☀:  Ai'ssat! Can you stop yelling?
Are you planning to make my babies deaf?!

🐦: ..bies? OMG! TWINS!!!!

Mew smacked his head

🦄: oh why don't we think some names for the babies?

🌟: right..we tops will think of a name for girls...then you bottoms will think for a boy's name..

⛴: I agree let's do it...

The couple agreed and they start using their brain cells. Some names were funny and automatically rejected.. They keep on thinking while having fun... Gulf phone buzz indicating that he received a message. Openening it he froze. Mew who is on his side noticed him stiffened. Seeing his reaction,Mew took Gulf's phone and cursed.

'Fuck! Just who the hell is this?!' He said almost screaming...Their friends are confused except Bright & Win who have hunch of what it could be.

'What is it this time Mew?' Mew pass the cellphone to Bright. While he hug his trembling wife.

??: I see you are having a party..Can I join?

Bright read the message out loud. The boys can't wait anymore so they asked what's going on.It was Win who told them what happened.

' If he knew you have guests..that means~'  Mild said hanging...and the boys got what he is trying to say so they went out to check if there's any suspicious outside. While some of them are out,Mew is calming his wife.

' Don't be scared Bii~~ you have me and them...we will not let anything happen to you...' Mew said,rubbing his wife's back.

'Mew is right Guppy..you have us..we will catch whoever this bastard is.' Mild said

Their friends who went out came back..

'Did you find something?' Mew asked

'Sorry bro but there's nothing out there...' Max said

'CCTV..let's check our cctv.' Gulf suggested

Their house has CCTVs that are hidden around the area...they went to Mew's study..checking the footage carefully,they saw a man lurking around...zooming it.. the face of the man was captured.

'Do you recognize him?' Mew asked

'He looks familiar' Gulf thought. He's about to answer when...

'Shiaa! It's him! He looks a bit different but it's him.' Win blurted.All heads turned to him.

'You know him Winny?' Bright asked his boyfriend

'Not only me..but us (pointing at the other Ks) ...you two don't remember Spencer the nerdy? The Thai guy who was adopted by his foster parents' Hearing the name,Gulf and Bright finally understood who is he talking about.

'And who is this Spencer and why is he doing this to my Kana?' Mew said sternly

The three Ks look at each other before Win starts telling them the story. About how Gulf helped the guy when being bullied..and since then,he always sends lunch boxes to Gulf.

'So he became obsessed with Gulf?' Kaownah asked

'Yes..but he disappeared after K2 confronted him.' Bright answered

' We don't know what happened after that..he just dropped out the next day.' Win added

'This is my fault...if I didn't ~'

'Oy don't you dare blame yourself..If you didn't do what you did...we don't know what will happen to you' Bright said

'He's right Kana...that guy is crazy..you just help him and show kindness to him but he didn't stop with just a thank you...He start following you around..acting like a puppy..and worst,he spread that he's your boyfriend.' Win said,shocking the other listeners even Mew. They don't know that something like this happened to Gulf in Amsterdam.

'Why didn't you tell me about him when we do video call?' Mew said with disappointment..

'I'm sorry... I just don't want to add it to your stress that time..That's why I decided to deal with it alone...' Gulf said guiltily.

Mew hug Gulf telling him that he's not angry and just worried. After a while,their friends went back home but Bright & Win stays. They are now lying on their bed,with Gulf's head on Mew's shoulder.

'Don't think about it Bii okay? I promise we will catch him..we will tell our Dads about this so they can help' Mew said caressing Gulf's head

' Okay Boo~... I will be careful too...you also. Do we need to hire more bodyguards?' He asked

' I think that's the best to do now...and we will make them not too obvious...we should stick to our plan to act that we are not aware of his identity ..so he won't be suspicious and put up his guard.' Gulf hum in understanding..

'Let's sleep na Bii~..you and our little ones need to rest.' Mew said then kiss Gulf's lips. Gulf snuggled more to him...

'I will protect you and our babies...I promise you that'

                ********************
At some apartment....

The guy's room is full of Gulf's pictures. He is now standing facing his wall that has Gulf's pictures.

'You are beautiful as always my lovely Gulf..Soon baby you will be mine...from the moment you helped me with those idiots,you owned my heart...and I will not stop until you become mine..even if I have to kill your so called husband.'

(AN:Sorry Mew 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻)

'You've had enough...It's time to return him...' 😈😈😈😈😈😈

*****************************
As if I will let you!  Gulf is Mew's in the first place...😤😤😤😤  you piece of faceless shit!!!

************************************
Shorter chapter for now...

Thanks for reading and supporting my story...please give my second story a chance too 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤❤❤

Sorry for the errors 🙏🏻
************************************
Congratulations Gulf!!! ❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 4.4K 28
Alpha Mew and Omega Gulf meet - changing the course of both of their lives in one night. Their chemistry is unique, but can they succeed in overcomin...
19.2K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please ☺☺~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...
69.9K 3.9K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
122K 5.6K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...