Time will Tell | Peter Parker...

By MarvelousPeterParker

Peter Parker was bitten by a radio active spider. We all know that already. He got powers, and became a super... More

Peter parker pulls a disapearing act... again
Ned blows up a piece of corn (It was an accident)
Peter Goes on a Vacation with Tony Stark
You randomly decide to follow spider man following you
Spider-Man goes Sledding on his Butt
Peter gets told off by a Little Asian Man
Your hotel turns out to be a motel... with a swimming pool
You and Liz go Skydiving in an Elevator
Peter Messed Up
Peter Ditches Homecoming to Fight a Middle-aged Man
Peter Gets Hit by a Plane
May says a cuss word and Your mom says One... or two... or ten
Peter goes to California and Spider-Man disappears. Coincidence?
Peter jumps off the Brooklyn Bridge (he's ok... for now)
You face Planet Titan
You meet the Guardians
You watch the world crumble
Peter suffers a loss, and so does Earth
Ned is almost killed by a slug
You get hit in the head with a Potato
You accidentally spoil the future
Peter messes up his chance
You read a note
You are a thrid wheel on a six wheel... Leo
Peter goes for a swim
Ned REALLY wants to go to the opera
Peter gives up on lemonade
You get hit by a tiny car, then ran over by another car except underwater
Do I know what I'm doing?
Ned steals your gummies
End scene
Extra note
You Read an Update

Peter jogs your memory by shoving you down the stairs

7.7K 203 162
By MarvelousPeterParker

You woke up in your bed in a frenzy. You thought you were on planet Titan for a moment, having last seen the guardians fade into dust as you and your whole world went black. And then, you were magically in your bed.

Perhaps it had been a dream.

You hesitantly reach for your phone, which had an alarm set to wake you up at 6:30. You picked it up. Three things all happened at once.

One, the alarm was going off at 9am for some reason so you were going to be late for school.
Two, there was a note on the alarm that read, "send Peter heart emojis and a ?". Ok, confusing.
And three, you read the date and nearly dropped your phone. It had to be a glitch it couldn't possibly be... August 4th... 2023...

You opened your phone and went to your contacts, sending Peter a message.
You: hey idk if this was a prank or not but my alarm said to send you this.

<3

???

Idk what that's supposed to mean but whatever.

Peter: still no memory huh?

You: wdym?

Peter: Ok, what the last thing you remember?

You: is this a code?

Peter: yes. But just answer the question.

You: fine. I remember planet titan. I remember I kissed you which now I'm sorry I didn't mean to act so random. How silly of me hahaha

Peter: it's gotten worse... can I come over?

You: yeah sure. My mom is probably still sleeping though. But maybe she'll make breakfast hen she wakes up.

Peter: ... your mom doesn't cook

You: uh... yeah she does?

Peter: you don't remember that either

You: ???

You he didn't respond after that. But soon enough you heard a light tapping on your window. It was Peter in a new looking Spider-Man suit... without his mask on. You can't could hear the roar of people down below the apartment, growing larger like the scream of a wild lion. You opened the window.

"Ok, this is gonna be hard but I assur you that over... 3 months of having to do this I've gotten quite good." Peter breathed.

"Ok, first off... you only remember planet titan? Because yesterday morning you could remember doctor strange opening the portals." Peter began to pace. The people outside sounded like rioters and you swore you could hear gunshots.

"Ummm I've seen him do portals "

"No these were different portals. Um... so basically thanks won the war-"

"What?!"

"Hold on I'm not finished!" He said, stroking your cheek. Why was he stroking your cheek?! "He snapped and half the universe... died. And that included you and me but the remaining avengers managed to save everyone and bring us back."

"It just took them five years... didn't it..." you asked with a sinking heart.

"How do you know that?" Peter's face fell.

"My phone told me."

"Oh... well we eventually saved everyone. But y/n... this was back in like February. And you remember us planning for the trip to Europe right?"

"Yeah?"

"We already went on that trip and uh... me and you are a thing now." He smiled.

"Is this a prank?" You asked sourly.

"You keep asking that every morning. Look through your photos." He said, already unlocking your phone.

"Hey when did I ever give you my passcode?!" You said, yanking the phone from him.

"When we started dating basically," he said casually as if that wouldn't fricking blow your mind. He leaned over you and dragged his finger across your phone screen anyways, taking you to your camera roll. You felt... shocked. Was this a dream? Before you was several photos of you and Peter... hugging each other. In one he was even kissing you on the cheek and in another you had your lips pressed against his nose. You clasped a hand over your mouth. "Anyways, the trip was-"

"Why can't I remember any of this?" You felt your voice shake. You felt a change in his emotions though he didn't move at all. "It's like seeing myself but it's not me. I was never there. That's not me Peter!"

"Yes it is." He assured. You felt him wrap his arms around you tightly, resting his head on top of yours for comfort. "You kinda got hit by a car back in London. And we should have taken you to a hospital but... we didn't..." he chuckled shamefully, "I'm sorry y/n... I guess I thought that it would all be better by now..."

"How long have we been dating?"

"3 months." He answered.

"And you do this every day? And I don't remember anything?"

"Yeah. Basically." He said, kissing the top of your head. You felt tears well up in your eyes.

"I wouldn't know it but you sound like a really good boyfriend!" You squeezed him into a hug. "I'm sure I already told you before but I fricken love you!"

"You've told me... probably a thousand times. I love you too." He said and pulled out of the hug. The rioters outside were even noisier now and you felt the whole building shake. "Oh and one more thing! Thewholeworldknowsi'mspidermannowandtheydon'tlikeitsoeverywhereigopeopleactuallytryandarrestmebutletsnottalkaboutthat"

"... wat"

"Let's just get downstairs. I told Ned to meet us at Starbucks because he wanted to go on a double date. He's dating Betty again, by the way." Peter smiled awkwardly, painfully in fact. It was obviously fake.

"I... Ok." You nodded as the two of you left the room.

Next thing you know Peter stepped on your untied shoelace by accident and you went flying down the stairs of the apartment till you fit the opposite wall with a crack.

"I've been skydiving... in an elevator... and now..." you rolled onto your back, "the stairs."

You slipped unconscious.

Maybe this would jog your memory?

No. It didn't. But from that day on you could remember what happened after the staircase incident.

And no this isn't a lame excuse to end the story. Nononono. I have to REALLY conclude it though this ending is crap anyways.

After the incident you felt like finally you were really happy with yourself and Peter. Your powers didn't seem to even exist anymore but that was fine with you. At least they didn't spoil the moment when you and Peter kissed for the first time. And no, you wouldn't count the kiss on Titan to be a real first kiss.

Kissing under the bleachers on the first day of school, though disgusting, felt so much more magical than kissing on an alien planet billions of lighter years away from earth. You felt like your heart had finally been satisfied and you never wanted to let go of Peter.

It was the start of junior year. And you were ready for whatever came next. You had no powers to tell you what that next step was, no one new. No one ever knows.

Only time will tell.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.2K 89
PLEASE READ. So, I got the idea for this story after watching a what if scenario along with watching the Spider-Verse movies back-to-back. Let me a...
77.2K 2K 34
{this book is currently going through an extensive editing process. writing styles may not line up between chapters and some plot points may not matc...
5K 97 10
⚠️ DISCONTINUED AS OF 8-29-2021⚠️ (May pick it back up later on but most likely not) You were just a normal girl who did everything with your best fr...
75K 2.1K 23
If you've got a big ol crush on Peter Parker like me than look no further for a random fantasy to dive into instead of worrying about actual life. I...