Peter jogs your memory by shoving you down the stairs

You woke up in your bed in a frenzy. You thought you were on planet Titan for a moment, having last seen the guardians fade into dust as you and your whole world went black. And then, you were magically in your bed.

Perhaps it had been a dream.

You hesitantly reach for your phone, which had an alarm set to wake you up at 6:30. You picked it up. Three things all happened at once.

One, the alarm was going off at 9am for some reason so you were going to be late for school.
Two, there was a note on the alarm that read, "send Peter heart emojis and a ?". Ok, confusing.
And three, you read the date and nearly dropped your phone. It had to be a glitch it couldn't possibly be... August 4th... 2023...

You opened your phone and went to your contacts, sending Peter a message.
You: hey idk if this was a prank or not but my alarm said to send you this.

<3

???

Idk what that's supposed to mean but whatever.

Peter: still no memory huh?

You: wdym?

Peter: Ok, what the last thing you remember?

You: is this a code?

Peter: yes. But just answer the question.

You: fine. I remember planet titan. I remember I kissed you which now I'm sorry I didn't mean to act so random. How silly of me hahaha

Peter: it's gotten worse... can I come over?

You: yeah sure. My mom is probably still sleeping though. But maybe she'll make breakfast hen she wakes up.

Peter: ... your mom doesn't cook

You: uh... yeah she does?

Peter: you don't remember that either

You: ???

You he didn't respond after that. But soon enough you heard a light tapping on your window. It was Peter in a new looking Spider-Man suit... without his mask on. You can't could hear the roar of people down below the apartment, growing larger like the scream of a wild lion. You opened the window.

"Ok, this is gonna be hard but I assur you that over... 3 months of having to do this I've gotten quite good." Peter breathed.

"Ok, first off... you only remember planet titan? Because yesterday morning you could remember doctor strange opening the portals." Peter began to pace. The people outside sounded like rioters and you swore you could hear gunshots.

"Ummm I've seen him do portals "

"No these were different portals. Um... so basically thanks won the war-"

"What?!"

"Hold on I'm not finished!" He said, stroking your cheek. Why was he stroking your cheek?! "He snapped and half the universe... died. And that included you and me but the remaining avengers managed to save everyone and bring us back."