||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

By 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)

448 36 58
By 1319nimika

By the time these four had finished talking, they heard the screech of a vehicle, which informed them about the arrival of the devil. They decided to act as before, all very much unaware of her intentions. They had another plan up on their sleeves to get her down.

Shr- Chotte, you do remember what you have to do, right?

Pushkar- Off course Bhaiya. When Pushkar is here, then fikar not.

Sumo- Tu hai, tabhi to sari fikar hai. Now stop flaunting your skills and get on to work.

Pushkar- Dekh Sumo, meri chhod, tu khud kya kar rhi hai, woh dekh. Mere sath time pass karne ki jagah, apna part play kar.

Sumo- (Gritting her teeth) What do you mean, you dumbass monkey? (Suddemly she became calm) Actually no. You are right. I am wasting my time,  on a donkey like you without brains. Chal Preeti, we have a lots work to do.

She took Preeti who was smiling and went away from there, leaving a dumbfounded Pushkar Malhotra with his giraffe of a brother.
Shravan started laughing out loud now, which had controlled with so much patience till now. Pushkar made a grumpy face.

Pushkar- What bhaiya, you too are laughing at me. This is not fair.

Shr- (laughed harder) Everything is fair in love and war Chotte. Now leave all this and back to action.

Pushkar- (while mock saluting him) Yes sir.

Then they both went out of the room.

Living Room
*************
Kamini came inside and was smiling a lot thinking about her successful plot when all of a sudden she heard some sounds and saw Pushkar and Shravan arguing, in fact Shravan was shouting more on her Pushkar. This angered her.

Yamini- (in her mind) This Shravan,  what does he think of himself. Mere Pushkar puttar ko suna rha hai. Khud to apne biwi ke sath family time spend kar rha tha, uska Sara kaam mera baccha kare, air daant bhi wahi khaye. Abhi batati hoon, iss Shravan ko.

Yamini- Kya ho rha hai yahan? Aur tum mere bacche ko kyun suna rhe ho? (While making a disgusting face)

Pushkar- No Mumma, it's my fault. I was handling two cases and I just mixed up the files anf the facts and now both the cases are a mess. If I dont sort this out now, then our company is gonna suffer a huge loss. We may come to roads, as both the cases are of two big business tycoons, Mr. VANSH SINGHANIYA and the other one is of Mr. A. And the worst part is that the original file which I had saved in my mobile is now deleted due my carelessness. I dont know what should I do now. (He was in the verge of crying)

Shravan- (Shouting) If you were not sure of yourself, why did you take up both the cases. You know what ,I would have managed bothe cases in a much better way. (In his mind) sorry Chotte. Please forgive, I dont mean any of the words that I am saying or would be saying. Please maaf kar dena.

Yamini- If you could manage so well,then why didn't you do it? You were enjoying your marital life and the reunion of you family while my son, he sas working around the clock leaving g his newly wedded wife alone.

Shr- Come on chachi, even you know that we were at the hospital for check up and were not enjoying or partying. So please, don't say anything. Its between me and my brother.

Yamini- Is it? Then why are you shouting so badly at him. He just made a small mistake. You being the elder one should forgive him.

Shr- Oh really.  Are you by any chance telling me that, even if he kills someone, I should forgive him? But let me tell you. His today's carelessness gas landed us in a position which is the deciding point of our life. This lavish and luxurious life  that you, me and all are enjoying ,is the fruit of my father's hardwork. So please stay out of it.

Pushkar- Mom please, this is my problem, let me handle it in my way.

Shr- You better handle it na rectify it. Before it's too late. Come Sumo, you need rest.

He took hold of Sumo's hand and went upstairs.  But before going he looked back once at his Chotte and murmured "Sorry mere bhai."

Pushkar was very much tensed and could concentrate on anything else and was shivering badly. Yamini was trying to console him while still cursing Shravan and his family. When suddenly Pushkar stopped and looked at his mother (DEVIL) with pleading eyes.

Pushkar- Mom. I have a solution for this problem.

Yamini (happily)- Is it? Thank God. Know tell me what's it.

Pushkar- You.

She made a confused face, so he explained, " I mean your phone. It's somewhere connected to mine. It might have saved some of those original copies. I can retrieve it through your phone. Please mom can you give it. I really need it.

Without thinking twice, she said," Yes yes baccha. Dont worry and here, take it. Just please solve this mess and throw the files on that Shravan's face. Huh....

Pushkar closed his eyes to control his anger,  but didn't say anything.

Pushkar- Thanks mom. But please make sure that no one disturbs me for at least an hour and half. Okay. I can't afford to make any more mistakes. Hmmm...

Yamini- Dont worry son. I will make sure that none, not even me disturb you at any cost. Okay. Now you go.

Once out of the Devil's sight, Pushkar did a victory dance and an messaged Shravan through his secret phone,
          TASK ACCOMPLISHED
He them sat down immediately and checked her phone thoroughly and found each and every evidence against her. All he secrets an saved it in a pendrive.

Two hours later
****************
Sumo-  Shravan tumhara akele jana zaroori hai kya. Mai bhi chalti hoon na tumhare sath.

Shr- Sumo mai tumhe wrestler bulata hoon, iska yeh matlab to nhi na, ki tum sachme ho in takatwar. Woh log bahot khatarnak hain. And I dont to put your life in danger. You are my priceless possession. 

Sumo- (in a crying tone) Tum bhi to mere priceless possession ho. Mujhe dar lag rha hai. Please dont leave me alone. (She folded her hand and started crying.

He could understand her inner turmoil that she was scared of losing him again, just like he was. He took her hand in his left hand and cupped her face with her right. He then kissed her hands slowly for some minutes then pulled her toward him a little more still holding her face. Their bodies were sticking to each other. He kissed her forehead and stayed there for few moments, then her eyes. He then cutely pecked her long nose, which brought a smile on their faces and then on both the cheeks and slowly took her lips inside soul searing kissing. After few minutes, when they broke away to take in the much required oxygen, they looked at each other with the love filled eyes and small smile playing on their lips. Now they were sure, that none can separate them ever. They were meant to be with each other and will be together forever.

Shr- To be jaoon main?

Sumo nodded head negatively. Shravan smiled, seeing her cute childishness. He held her head in his hands and made it nod in yes. She hugged him suddenly and cried saying," Please mat jao."

They both were reminded of the moment they spent at TK the night before he was about to leave for London. He cupped her face again and kissed her forehead and said," Sumo iss baar jaa rha hoon to comeback like always but iss baar jaldi jaldi aa jaaunga, coz I cant leave without you. Aur phir humari family ki safety aur chachi ka sawal hai. Koi risk nhi le sakte. If you would have been well, I would definitely taken you. But right now you are not. Aur phir agar tum meri weakness ho to strength bhi to ho. Please Sumo try to understand. "

Sumo- I can understand Shr. Mai bas tumhe khona nhi chahti dobara. Ab aur takat nhi hai mujhme.

He kept his fingers on her lips and said," Tum to meri strongest Sumo ho sure tumhari strength banne ke liye mei yun gaya aur yun aaya. Okay. And dont worry, tumhari aur family ki safety ke liye Mene "special force" ko bula liya hai. To tum kisi bhi baat ka tension mat lo. Okay. Now close you eyes and count till 10."

She wasnt doing that but was just looking at him intensely. So he kept his hand on her eyes and closed it slowly.

Shr- Start counting baby girl. (Whispered in her ears)

She shivered slightly. But then started counting slowly. By the time she opened her eyes, Shravan was nowhere to be found. He knew she wouldn't be able to see him going so he did this. She just smiled and went towards their bed, picked up his pillow and inhaled his fragrance and slept holding it.

Secluded lane in Dhaula Kuan
******************************
Inside the lane there were many houses all in not so good shape but still they were as if nobody lived there. But what caught Shravan's eye was a house which seemed to be securely guarded but in such a way that an outsider would never understand it. Now he understood how these devils were doing their illegal works without coming in to anybody's notice.

He slowly crept up to the house nearest to the devil's den. All thanks to Pushkar that he found the exact location through Yamini's phone and sent it to him. But right now his main plight was his extra long height which was proving to be a disadvantage in the current situation.

He knew he had to act smartly and efficiently to dodge these guards and reach his chachi and bring her out safely. In such a way that this news doesn't reach to Yamini.

He then stealthily went and pulled a man from behind closing his mouth and got his unconscious with his one solid punch. The darkness was hiding him nicely. Likewise he got all the guards standing outside, unconscious and then tied them up securely in a "nice place", so that even if they hit back to consciousness, they wouldn't be able to do anything.

He went inside slowly and found the place to be dungeon types. It was all dark and musty. It had an awful odour which made it completely difficult for him to breath, so he covered his nose and mouth with a handkerchief. As he moved forwards he saw empty beer bottles lying and blood stains along with some torn clothes which clearly indicated what might be happening in such a place. He kept on moving when he suddenly stopped hearing a sound which came from the left side. He slowly crept up closer towards the sound. There was closed door, but as it was quiet old, it had some holes through which he looked inside and saw his chachi tied up to a chair with sickles and beside her a young woman of about 30 yrs or so was also tied up. He didn't knew who  was she but felt like he had seen her somewhere. But right now the priority was to save these two.

He was looking so intently inside that by mistake, he pushed a drum, which made a creaking sound. He got scared. The men inside were alert and came instantly to open the door. But they found no one. So went inside satisfactorily as according to them no one could reach inside or even doubt on this place. Plus they were all quiet drink to even think properly.

Actually as soon as the door was opened, just a second before that Shravan was pulled backwards by someone into a darker corner. They crouched over there and waited with baited breath so that the goons went inside again. Once out of danger, Shravan looked beside him only to get shocked to find Varun beside him. He was speechless.

Varun- Abhi baaton me waqt aaya karne ka waqt nahi hai. Mom ok bachana zyada important hai. Aur waise bhi police kabhi bhi time pe to aati nhi. Humesha scene hone ke 10 minutes baad hi aati hai. Isliye y he civil dress me ghar ki security ke liye bhej kar teri "special force" ko yahan ke aya. In gundo ki Hawaii tight karne ke liye. Baki sab kuch baad me bataunga.

Shravan looked back only to the entire PCT ladies over there with their famous utensils and ladles to beat the shit out of these people. Now he really felt sorry for these goons as he very well knew what would be their near future as he wa reminded of the night fight between these ladies and the goons who were trying to misbehave with his Sumo. This wa the teasing he had called them over to keep his family and Sumo safe in his absence. And beigh the true well wishers of Sumo, they came immediately. He would forever be thankful to them. But all this could wait, a she to save his chachi and that girl first.

So all of them got up with Shravan and Varun leading the group and pushed open the door in a single kick. And attack all the men. They were beaten mercilessly and none was allowed to escape. Once in capture all were tied up just the way others outside were tied. They then went towards Kamini and the girl and opened them up.

Kamini had tears in her eyes since her both sons all grown up and looking so handsome. She couldn't believe her eyes that she was finally able to see her sons and would be soon seeing he entire family. She just could not speak a single word. She was still looking at both of them when Varun hugged he tightly and started crying hysterically. Shravan  didn't say anything but just looked dat the duo. His ever so calman and quiet brother was shedding tears so badly. He had never seen him breaking down so badly. He could feel his pain of finding his way back to his mother after so many years. He knew what it felt to get back your mother after such a long separation.

After consoling Varun, Kamini came to Shravan and slowly caressed his face.

"Sha...aan, my baby."

"Ch..chhoti mu..mma." came out of Shravan's mouth in a reflex. Now he got a vague flashback of his childhood with his Chhoti mumma. He could now recognize he motherly touch and felt so ashamed of himself that he could recognize that devil in disguise.

Kamini- Shush... dont even dare to blame yourself that you couldn't recognize her. It wa never your fault. You have suffered enough, my baccha. But I knew my children would surely cam eto take me out of his hell someday. See you came. Now I promise you that I will punish Yamini for her deeds so severely that she wouldn't have even thought of. By the way I want you to meet someone. This girl...

Preeta- Aunty ji ek kaam Karte hain, pehle na yahan se nikalte hain, aap logon ko halat dekhiye, pehle hospital se apka ilaaj karwa lete hain, phir fresh hokar khana pani wagera, uske baad aap itminaan se sab kuch bata dijiyega. Aapka poora parivar aapka intezaar kar rha hai.

Varun- Haan ma Preeta thik keh rhi hai. Let's go.

Shravan- please Chachi chaliye. Aram se. (Looking toward the girl) Umm Preeta aur aap log zara inhe dekh kar layie.

They all came outside to find the police just reaching over the place. Shravan and Varun looked at each other and laughed internally to see their prediction turning true.

Shravan- Chaliye accha hua aap sa gaye. Now I want all of them securely held up. Not even a single mistake. I hope you understood.

Police- Yes sir dont worry. We will take care of the matter from here. You can leave.

And the Malhotras along with their Special forces went from there to Shravan 's hideout where the doctors were already waiting for them. Shravan soon messaged about their mission rescue's success to Sumo, Preekar and RamNir and they went ahead with the next and the last part of the plan,"Downfall Of The Devil: Yamini" .

Shravan's hideout
******************
Kamini and the girl were resting while PCT girls prepared some healthy food for them and Shravan was talking to the doctor about both of theirs condition. In all these activities, Varun just sat near his mother holding her hands tightly in his as if she will vanish if he loosens his hold.

Girl- Umm... bhaiya. Varun bhaiya.. (shaking her hands in front of his face)

Varun came out of his trance.

Varun- Yeah, were you saying something? Am sorry I was...

Girl- Its okay bhaiya, I can understand. Umm... can I call you bhaiya?

Varun smiled after a long time. "Off course".

Varun- Accha, tell me about yourself.

Shravan entered at the same time.
"Yeah so tell us about yourself. I hope I didn't offend you? It's just that it will help us locate your family and notify then about you."

Girl- Koi apna hota toh use batati na. Jab apna koi hai hi nhi. Toh kise inform karoon?

They understood that she was an orphan. Shravan could understand her feeling coz he too life 10 years of his life like an orphan, even though his parents were alive. And the main reason, his Sumo also lived the same life. Infact it would be better to say, that he and his sibling all lived the same life. And he could already decipher from Varun's actions that he too was aware of the entire hoax that Yamini had created. He really felt miserable at the moment. His family and their entire life was a lie and they lost such precious moments together and most importantly, his choti ma suffered so much and to soch an extent. He was filled with vengeance, but he knew he had to keep his calm to deal with the Devil. He was in the thought process when he felt someone shaking him and turned to see the girl looking at him with questioning eyes.

Shr- Kuch nhi, it's just I was thinking about our interconnected fate. All because of that devil we, I mean me and my brothers too lived a life without our mothers like orphans. Khair ye sab chhodiye aur ye bataiye, that how did you get caught into all this. Arre apne apna naam to bataya hi nhi. Accha first you drink water. Then tell me

She drank it and then smiled a little. "I am Aliya, a lawyer by profession."

Varun- Wah bhai, yeh lo. Ek aur lawyer. You know what choti, humare ghar me already tin lawyers hain. Koi kami nhi hai.

Shravan and Aliya both were looking at him all surprised.

Varun- Kya hua? Why are you both looking at me like this?

Shr- Bhaiya you just now called her Chhoti.

Varun realized what he said, but after a moment he smiled.

Varun- To kya hua. Agar woh mujhe bhaiya bula sakti hai, to kya mai usse Chhoti nhi bula Sakta. Hmm??

Aliya had happy tears in her eyes.

Shr- Hey aap ro kyun rhe ho?

Aliya- Kuchh nhi. It's just that,  for the first time in my life, I felt as if I got my family back. Waise bhi I dont remember them much but kuch vague memories hain, where a boy, I guess a bit elder to me, coz I was calling him bhai. And he called me Aalu.. so that's what I remembered. May be because my name is something like Aliya. Dekho na, I don't even have memories about my family. But Mashi ko dekh kar lagta hai ki she is my mom.

Shr- Woh hai hi itni pyari. Aur family ki memories nhi hai to kya hua. You have got two brothers now and ek to ghar pe aapka wait kar rha hai. And you got such an amazing mashi. Aur bhi ghar pe log hain, jo aapko khuli vashon se apnaane ko ready baithe hain.

Aliya- Kaisi baatein kar rhe ho? How can I go to your house. I mean....

By that Kamini got up and heard her last line.

Kamini-  Ky.. kya m...matlab, t...tu humare sath nhi jaayegi. Mashi kehti hai na mujhe. To yeh Ma jaisi, tujhe order deti hai, that you have to come with us. Mai apni beti ko akele nhi chhodne wali. Aur phir jab, Nimmi di tujhse milenge na, tab dekhna ek second ke liye bhi tujhe kahin jaane nhi dengi. Mujhe kuch nhi pata. You have to come with us. Is it okay?

Aliya (smiling with tears)- Waise bhi mana karne par kaunsa aap meri sunne wali hain. So yes. Mai aaungi aapke sath. Happy now??

Kamini (grinned childishly)- Yes. Varun, baccha am not going anywhere.  You are with me na. Nothing will happen to me. Okay.

She hugged him tightly. She then looked at Shravan and slowly called," Shaan".

Shravan couldn't say anything more and ran into her arms,"Chhoti Ma. Am sorry. Mai pehchan hi nhi paya. Am sorry."

Kamini- Why are you saying sorry baccha. You are nowhere at fault. I know how much you suffered along with everyone and I guess the most of everyone. I am sorry. I couldn't protect my Shaan.

Shravan nodded negatively and hugged her more. Varun came into the hug. And the three cried a lot.

Varun- Chhoti, ab tujhe kya invitation dena padega? Come here.

And it looked like a family hug. They separated and cleared their tears, when Preeta knocked the door.

Preeta- Aapka khana ready hai. Please have it. Otherwise Sumo would kill me.

Kamini- (laughed) Shravan you still didn't change her name? Achha tell me how is she and how is Preti. They must be all grown up now. Preeti must be all lean and thin and Sumo, she must be chubby same as before with all the naughtiness.

Shravan looked at Varun. They didn't know what to answer.

Varun- Ma, actually whatever you said for both of them is actually opposite. Even the personality exchanged. She isn't even same with me anymore. You know I thought that I will talk to her rudely, then she will come to her bhaiyu and manofy me. But everything went in opposite direction as she created a distance between us. She did everything for me according to my taste  but never came face to face with me. And all this just because of the devil. She behaved and told such things to her. But Ma she didn't trust her Bhaiyu. Now I dont know what to do?

Kamini- Dont worry ab sab thik ho jaayega. Now that I am back. I will set everything right. Accha I got to know that you got married? Tell me how is your wife?

Varun blushed a bit. But then a bit sad.

Varun- Ma her name is Vandana aka Vandy. She is really good and too innocent. But staying in that devil's company, she has become her puppet.
(He sighed)

Shravan- Dont worry bhaiya, now that Chhoti ma is back, everything will be all right. Haina? And now toh we have one more lawyer in addition. She will definitely give us good ideas. Nahi??

Aliya- Off course. Accha tell me. What have you thought about Yamini. What to do about her?

Shr- Not to worry. The plan is already in action. And by the time of dawn, she will confess all her crimes and will be behind bars all her remaining life, without any chance of getting free. I have prepared a very strong case. But you both have to give us more details.

Aliya- That we will. Actually I had collected some proofs about her and it's in my bank locker. So we will recover it. It will come handy. She will definitely pay for all the sins. And we will together do this.

And they all together said,"One for All, all for One."
************************************
Aliya Mehra

She is the girl who was kept as a captive along with Kamini. You will get to know her story soon. She will be playing an integral part.

Hi guys am back with another chapter. I hope you do like it.

And this chapter is updated coz its Nikita Dutta's our Sumo's birthday today. So it's the Birthday special update.

I know there wasn't much of Shraman here. But this rescue had to be done.

Dont worry bear this for one more chapter. And then we are going to get back our Shraman.

Do tell me what you like and disliked in the comments section.
Pleas vote and comment. Till then have a happy read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 668 13
This is an AU story of Dr Asfandyar and Dr Zubiya set in San Francisco. It takes off when Zubiya moves to the US for higher studies after rejecting...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
13.7K 1.8K 29
Haajar opened a new chapter in her book she was enthusiastic and Proud. Raiyan opened an old chapter in his book and found himself stuck. A sudden...
162K 11K 30
#25 in spiritual Zoha farooqui a girl who is a practicing muslimah.... She wants to become a teacher... She is in her final year of her graduation...