Saved By The Alpha

By Hey_Angel_hrry

[Short Story, a little fast pace] "What are you doing in our territory, rogue?" The man snarls at me. "M-Me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Book 2!

Chapter 14

30.4K 785 76
By Hey_Angel_hrry

✧༺Aurora༻✧

I stare in complete shock at the man before me.

"I'm sorry...What?" He chuckles at my confused state and stands up.

"There is so much I must tell you but...Not here. Come." He grabs my hand causing Jaxon to let out a possessive growl.

"It's okay Jax." I assure him.

"Fine, but I'm coming too." I sigh in annoyance.

"Very well then." The man nods and leads me out the door, Jaxon and Zach following.

As we walk along the path I couldn't help but glance up every once in a while at the stranger. He looked very focused and determined to get to wherever it is we were going.

"So what's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Koda," He stops and turns to me,"It's a honor to be in your presence warrior Aurora." I smile.

"Thanks but I'm not a warrior."

"Well not yet but you have the mark of power and so do I." Koda pulls down his shirt some to show me the red mark on his chest. The only difference between mines and his is that his was in the shape of a flame.

"Woah."

"Yes, the symbol represents my ability to create fire."

"What?"

"Let me show you."

Koda takes a step back and aims his fist at a tree only to bring it back toward his body and form a fire ball.

"Holy shit." I hear Zach whisper.

"How did you do that?"

"Each chosen one has a skill that they must unlock. But to obtain this great power you must put a lot of effort into training, that is why I am here to help you."

"That's great! I finally have someone with experience to teach me since these two," I point to Jaxon and Zach, "Are no help at all."

"Hey!" They yell offended.

"It's true." I laugh.

"Hold the fuck up," Zach walks up to Koda, "You just shot fucking fireballs out of your hand," He points out,"Do I get a mark at any point?" Jaxon rolls his eyes.

"You have to be born with the mark in order to gain special abilities my friend." Koda places a hand on his shoulder.

"Fuck." He whispers.

"Let's keep going, the others are waiting for us." My eyes widen.

"There are more people like me and you?"

"Yes." I gasp in amazement.

"This is going to be so cool!"

"I love your enthusiasm warrior Aurora but it all might seem all fun and games although in reality it's hard work." Jaxon nods his head in agreement.

"I'm sure it is."

We all continue to walk through the woods until we reach some sort of treehouse that stood on a large platform, surrounded by a lake.

"What is this place?"

Koda stops walking and turns to me with a smirk.

"This is where your training will begin." He takes my hand and leads me through a door.

"About time you got back." Says a girl with blonde hair pulled back in a side ponytail.

"I'm sorry for my tardiness but I have found the last chosen one, her name is Aurora." I give the girl a shy wave.

She eyes me up and down before smiling.

"I'm Kiara."

"It's nice to meet you! This is my mate Jaxon and my friend Zach."

"You're an Alpha?" Her eyes focus on Jaxon.

"Yeah I am...How did you know?"

"I can feel the power radiating off you, it's really strong."

"You can see people's aura's?" Zach asks.

"Correct, that's my ability." She pulls down her sleeve to reveal a blue mark and inside it was the shape of heart.

"It's beautiful."

"Thanks. Let me show you to the others." I follow her down a long hall that held many pictures on the wall.

"These pictures are amazing." I study them carefully.

"All of them represent different chosen ones from the past who have accomplished their purposes and now leave only guidance and wisdom for us to follow." I nod at her words.

A few minutes later we enter some type of training area surrounded by a bunch of equipment. At a nearby table I see a few people laughing to each other.

"Hey guys, I got someone that I would like you to meet."

They all turn their attention towards us.

"This is Luna Aurora," I smile at all of them, "She's the last chosen one."

"It's a pleasure to be in your presence Luna, my name is Rocky." A guy with dark brown hair says.

"Uh thanks but you don't have to call me Luna, Aurora is fine."

"That's Chase and Hunter." Kiara points to two guys. One with bright blue hair and the other had a curly black.

"Hi."

"Not another girl." Chase rolls his eyes but I could tell he was being playful because he soon laughed.

"Oh shut up! I'm glad I'm not the only female around here surrounded by a bunch of wankers." Kiara spits.

"That's not a nice choice of words blondie." Hunter says.

"Well the truth hurts."

"You wanna go girl?" His expression turns hard.

"Why bother? We all know who's going to win."

"Not this again." I turn around to see Koda with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow.

"Don't be a fucking loser dude. I'm just gonna show blondie here who's boss."

"Fine, but Aurora will be taking no part because she has much to learn about her power."

"Right now?" He nods.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later."

Me and Koda walk back inside but into a different room. Inside was a mat on the floor that had many candles around it.

"Here you will learn to have patience and security when using your ability against a opponent, take a seat." I sit on one end of the mat while Koda sits across from me and light the candles.

"Focus," He closes his eyes,"Clear your mind of all things that hold you back from reaching your true potential." Taking a deep breath I start to concentrate on my thoughts.

Suddenly I feel a bright glow radiate from my hands. I open my eyes to see my hands were now yellow.

A large smile breaks out on my face as I look up to Koda who had a look of pride.

"Light is your strongest weapon  Aurora."

"That's my power?"

"Yes. I believe you can manipulate it into many forms but..." His expression turns grim.

"What is it?" I now start to become worried.

"If used out of rage and spite it can be most deadly."

I frown.

"I haven't seen a being ever possess this much power in decades, it's unbelievable that you have it."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Yes and no. Light can lead to many things such as gateway to visions and dreams and even nightmares."

"So what did I gave to do to prevent  something bad from happening?"

Koda sighs heavily.

"You have to learn to control it before it consumes you with darkness."

//

I want a mark! Hope you all are happy with this chapter, took me a few tries to write it because I didn't like how it turned out but I think I did it justice.

Make sure to drop a comment and a vote 💖

Xoxo 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 13.5K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
2.3M 63.3K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
18.7K 288 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...