Entanglements: A Beynika stor...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG) More

Meetings and Appointments
Family Dinner
Showers & Parties
Actions
Hospital
Fashion Shows
Starry Night
Versace Ball
Ex-Meeting
The Thick of It
Daddy or Zaddy?
10
Conversations
Fight & Flight
Onika 2.0
Cupcakes
Staircases & Waffles
Decisions Part 1
Decisions part 2
Cinnamon Rolls
Mad Aggy
Elevator Tingz
Daddy Lessons
Miami: Part 1
Miami: Part 2
Paper Lanterns
Atone
Toxic?
A Better Bey
The Perfect Solution
Loved?
New Love
Diamonte
House Hunting & House Guest
The Humanitarian Part 1
The Humanitarian Part 2
Better Care
Pay Off and Pink Slips
Security
Warning Moment
Honey & Bee part 1
Honey and Bee part 2
Text Messages
All In
Till Death... Part 1
Till Death...Part 2
Till Death...part 3
Breakfast Blues
Pranks
Tricks and Treats
Communication
Good Graces
Touch Me part 1
Touch Me part 2
Squat
Santa, Baby
Cold
Disrespectful
Nesting
Black Air Forces
Baby Shower
Full Circle
Sleep & Baby Sitters
Mama T's Wisdom
Hot Date
Yes M'am
Daddy's Wedding
Entanglements II: Preview

Crying in the snow

1.2K 86 40
By pinkbutterflyva2

*Beyonce's P.O.V.*

I walked out of the bathroom and walked through out the house and I found Lauren outside taking pictures.

"Lauren, Is everything good?"

"Yes, Diablo, dinner at the restaurant is a go and your Mom finished up the food for tomorrow's dinner. Caters will be here later to bring breakfast for the morning."

"Okay, Lauren...are you seeing anyone?"

"Diablo, you are not about to hit on me! I will punch you in your balls."

"I am not! I'm asking because someone is pregnant."

"Yeah, your wife. She's big pregnant and moodier than a motherfucker aka Robyn."

I shook my head and walked away from Lauren, she was doing too much. I went over and joined Solange and Juelz who was having a snowball fight before we all came in to dry off. Carol was in the kitchen again talking quietly to Rob. I walked back to my room and Onika was up and dressed. She looked cute in black tights, one of my black promo shirts and her purple Northface bubble coat that she couldn't zip because of her baby bump. I walked over and helped her put her shoes on before slipping on mine. She grabbed her purse and we left the house. Julius met us at the garage and I got into my snow truck.

Julius let me drive and Onika sat in the front on her phone taking pictures as I drove down the mountain. We got into town quickly and I parked. I loved being up here, the town was small and the people knew me but didn't treat me any different than anyone else. Onika and I went into one of the large General stores and started to look around. She ended up grabbing a bunch of stuff for the baby, some small knick knacks and snacks. Some ladies walked over and rubbed on her belly and talked to her before the store owner Stefani pulled me to side to show me something. I was so surprised, it was so pretty.

I whipped out my bank card and told Stefani to wrap it up for me and have it delivered for Christmas. I paid and went back to Onika was giving Julius her bags and a hard time.

"Julius, you are Beyonce's body guard, go guard her body."

"Mrs. Maraj-Knowles, I was told to guard you until Mrs. Knowles came back. Your mouth is going to be the death of me." Julius said shaking his head.

"Julius, I'm giving you coal for Christmas."

"That's fine Mrs. Maraj-Knowles, tell Santa I want the new Yeezys too. Little elf."

I laughed at Julius and the super annoyed look on Onika's face.

"Come on Honey, let's go."

Onika mumbled some curse words walking past me and I walked outside behind her. It was snowing lightly and looked so pretty. I gave Julius my phone and had him takes some pictures of us. We walked down and picked out a small Christmas tree to be planted for the baby. We headed to the restaurant for Carol's birthday dinner. At the restaurant, in the party room, Onika sat the furthest away from everyone. I hugged Carol and we all sung happy birthday and the food came in and the cake. She smiled blowing out the candles and everyone got cake. We all sat chatting and eating when Carol came over and sat next to Onika. I made eyes at everyone and they all left leaving just me, Carol, Robyn, Onika and Julius.

"Onika, you've been avoiding me. I just want to talk to you."

"Happy Birthday, I hope you get your birthday wish." Onika said standing.

"Onika Tanya, you sit down and talk to me. You can't keep ignoring me, just because you don't like that I had a little bit of fun."

Onika frowned and crossed her arms.

"Mom, you got upset at me and told me that Bey was going to cheat on me! Do you know how that made me feel? I've been upset over that since my birthday."

"Nicki, I'm sorry I read you like that. But you are passing judgement when you are the last person who should be doing it. Especially now at this new turn in my life."

"Okay, I'll stop judging." Onika said getting up.

Cradling her baby bump I know she wanted to leave so I quickly sat her back on my lap and wrapped my arms around her.

"Onika, I have something I want to tell you."

"Carol, maybe you should wait until Onika is calm and maybe in a better head space." I say quickly looking at all the glass that was in the room.

"No, she needs to know since she is being a drama queen on my birthday. Onika, I'm late, I took a test earlier that came out positive but I've been going through menopause so it could be a false positive but I believe I'm pregnant."

Oh shit! This girl about to tear this restaurant apart. I thought after Carol finished. Onika was silent and seemed out of it. I think we all were expecting her to go left but she didn't. She was quiet for the rest of dinner, the ride back to the cabin and even got into bed and went to sleep without saying a word. I was nervous as hell because she was ticking time bomb. I found Lauren in the kitchen drinking some wine and talking on Facetime with Normani who was rocking a santa hat and red lingerie.

"What ya'll freak joints doing?" I ask getting some wine.

"Talking about why Normani shouldn't have bailed on the most drama filled Christmas ever! This trip was everything I thought it was going to be and more 'Mani. It's like a telenovela (soap opera)."

"I know Lauren but I wanted to be with my Benzowoo Bear." Normani cooed rubbing her Bae's back.

"What Benzo get you for Christmas?" I ask sipping my wine.

"A diamond necklace. But tell me more, I heard someone is pregnant." Normani said slipping out of her bedroom.

"Carol is pregnant." Lauren said quickly.

"Oh my god! Did ya'll call 911? You know Onika is going to break or burn something with her short tempered ass."

"Ha-ha! I said that same thing Normani. But she was deathly silent ever since she told us."

"Oh, she's going to murder y'all in your sleep, hide the knives."

Lauren and Normani fell out laughing and I left out and found Rob outside smoking a blunt. We talked and she said she was cool about it but that she didn't think Carol was pregnant but was just going to wait until the Doctor's appointment. Rob and I had another blunt before I went back to bedroom. I got on the bed with Onika who was sleep.

Waking up around 5 in the morning, I felt cold. I sat up and saw the sliding door was open and Onika was gone from the bed. I got up walked over to the door seeing her sitting in the snow. I grabbed my shoes and our coats and ran over to her.

"Hey, what are you doing out here? It's too cold for you."

I kneeled next to her and wrapped her fur coat around her.

"Beyonce, I'm so hurt."

"Why Mamas?"

"Because she promised after Caiah, she wasn't having anymore kids considering I was the main one helping her take care of him and because she knew how it affected me when I had my abortion. Beyonce, I wanted that baby so bad but I knew that I couldn't take of him or he like I wanted to. She didn't force me but she didn't deter me from it either. Aaron was so hurt about that, he hated me with a passion after. I don't blame Caiah because he was like my son but it still hurt to see her baby and not mine."

Onika buried her head in her hands crying. The wind picked up and I shuddered. I knew Onika had to be freezing in just her pajamas.

"Nicki, Baby girl, I know you're sad but you need to get up and come inside. It's too cold for you out here."

I took her hand feeling wetness. I turned her hands over expecting to see tears but saw blood instead.

"What? What happened to your hands?"

"It was an accident, I slipped on the stairs and caught my self with my hands. Bey, I can't look at Carol right now."

----

Excuse all errors!

Comment Boos! :)

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

196K 10.9K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
201K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
36K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
99.5K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...