Against All Odds - THE DRAFTS...

By FUJI_SEN

_____________________________________ THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN IN A SEPERATE BOOK, but you are free to r... More

NOTE 🖋️
✒ ACT 0; START OF SOMETHING NEW
✎ Chapter 1
✎ Chapter 2
✎ Chapter 3
✎ Chapter 4
✎ Chapter 5
✎ Chapter 6
✎Chapter 7
✎Chapter 8 ‼️
✎Chapter 9
✎Chapter 10
✎Chapter 11
✎Chapter 12
✒ACT 1; CAN I BECOME A HERO?
✄Chapter 13
✄Chapter 14
✄Chapter 15
✄Chapter 16
✄Chapter 17
✄Chapter 18
✄Chapter 20
✄Chapter 21
✄Chapter 22
✄Chapter 23
✄Chapter 24
WINTER ROMANCE ENDING
MIXED SIGNALS ARC ENDING
✒ ACT 2
SHINSO 💜 JULY 1 2021 SPECIAL!
Quick Question
Quick Question//I'm so sorry
Dear Readers
Opinions:
LOVE INTERESTS AND RELATIONSHIPS

✄Chapter 19

1.5K 67 31
By FUJI_SEN

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 19: Scars

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Serin woke up, her eyes widened as she move, tried to at least, she was bound. Her feet and hands were in some sort of old fashioned restraints, she looked at her newest burns. Her scarf was half burnt but it still remained on her neck.

She noticed on the floor were silver locks, they had cut her hair.

It was short now, barely passing her neck. Bakugo was awake and like her, he was restrained. His glare pointed at the villains infront of her. "They were right, you are afraid of fire." The one who's face was hidden by a hand said.

Shigaraki Tomura,

"We made a deal with them, they'll help us deal with All Might, if we gave them their most valuable assassin back." He said standing up, walking towards her. "But if you prefer, stay with us and be our personal assassin, don't you miss it? Killing people, making blood shed?" He asked, the back of his hand caressing her cheek.

She tried biting it, only for him to grabbed her chin, "I never want to go back to that life! A life, I never got a say in. I don't miss it, I want to forget everything, live a simple life I never got to have." She cried.

His hand moved to her scarf and it started disintegrating, Bakugo's eyes widened. On her neck was a scar made from burns, it looked like it was from a chain or a whip.

"You either join us and be our assassin, or we'll trade you back to that little guild of yours." His voice was low as he pulled his hand back.

She was quiet as the tears stopped as she closed her eyes remembering the pain she went through since she was a child. Snapping her head up she growled "I'd rather kill myself!"

He clapped "We'll see if you can do it, once they take you back." 

Then his attention turned to Bakugo, who's glare disappeared as he soaked every information and words that he heard. They wanted him to join them, as Twice took off his restraints bakugo let an explosion and quickly exploded Serin's restraints.

She stood up, thinking to fight or flight with Bakugo.

"I want to win like All Might! No matter what anyone says, that will never change!" He said. As they exchanged words and was about to engage in combat, a knock on the door.

They turned, confused. Someone ordered pizza?

Then an explosion, All Might appeared from the opposite side. Relief washed over Serin, but she felt disappointed, she thought or hoped he would be the one to save her yet again.

"I'll always save you, whenever you need me. I'll be there, I promise. Just trust me."

"Pre-emptive binding" Kamui Woods appeared, binding them with branches "Lacquered chain prison!"

"A tree? What the heck-" as the blue flame villain was about to use his quirk, an old man flew and knock him out harshly "Don't be impatient, It would be in your best interest to stay put." he said.

All Might complimented the two, She learned that the old man was Gran Torino.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!" All Might said. "Right after the conference, don't tell me this was prearranged." The one who had kidnapped the two students using his quirk, Mr. Compress said.

"When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most." A hero squeezed from the door said "We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-la Camino store." Edgeshot opened the door revealing police or swat members.

"Outside, you are surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor and the police."

All Might turned to his two students, noticing the scar on her neck made him angry "I'm sure you were scared. You did good bearing it, I'm sorry. It's fine now." "I wasn't scared!" Bakugo yelled, a tired sigh escaped her lips "Speak for yourself."

She leaned on the wall, her breathing rag. She was attacked yesterday. The bruises from her training, the burns on her body and the smoke in her lungs took a toll, she was still tired and the memories were coming back and repeating in her mind.

She coughed, she really needed some damn water.

Suddenly she had a coughing fit, and then silver and metallic like substance was coming out her mouth, she wasn't the only one as she saw Bakugo disappeared. "No!" someone yelled trying to grab her but she was gone.

✄ - - - - - - - - 

Midoriya and the rest were shaking, the heroes were taken down by a man that appeared, and the area was flattened. "D-damn it" they froze hearing Bakugo's voice. "Sorry Bakugo, Nagito" The man said.

Serin appeared, coughing out. The taste was awful, she wanted to puke, Especially since it started from her stomach to her mouth. The two looked around as  the rest of the villains appeared.

"Master," she turned to see Shigaraki, that man, was his master?

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" The man asked. "But do not be discouraged, Just try again, I have brought your associates back as well. Even these two children, because you deemed them as important pieces." He walked closer to them.

"Do it over as many times you need to." He said as he was just in front of him "That is why I am here for you, It's all for you." 

As All Might was get the big hot shot Villain, know as All for One she and bakugo went against the remaining conscious villains of the LOV. "Bakugo, grab my hand, we need to get out of here so All Might can focus on him!" Serin said running towards bakugo about to grab him. She started glowing pink once more and was pulled towards Mag.

The compress guy in the mask appeared in front of her once more, Her eyes scanned noticing piles and piles of rubble and Bakugo who was dodging the girl with the knife. She cursed, quickly slipping her shoe out she threw it towards the man, the shoe turned to a small turquoise ball.

"Cunni-" she pivoted her leg and kicked his jaw, backing away she was thinking what to do. She then noticed green hair as she turned, Midoriya was here with Todoroki, Iida and Yaoyorozu. He opened his mouth and lip synced.

Nodding she immediately turned dodging the knife that the girl wearing a school uniform trusted. "I think red suits you." she said licking her lips and started waving and throwing knives.

Serin smirked "Careful dear" she said appearing behind her "Your bloodlust is out of hand!" Immediately she kicked the girl's back, grabbed her by her clothes and slammed her to the ground. Pain shot in her leg as the girl twisted her arm and stabbed her.

The knives drew her blood as she twisted her arm breaking it, pulling the knives out she didn't discard it. Not giving the girl the satisfactory of getting her blood. She quickly raced towards Bakugo and got on his back, Ice formed.

Iida, Kirishima and Midoriya shot in the air. 

"Come!"

They followed as Katsuki let out large explosions, chasing after their classmates. Serin winced, the explosion was near her legs and one of it was bleeding. Bakugo grinned grabbing Kirishima's hand.

"You stupid or something?"

Serin felt drained, her blood was dripping down "Hang in there Serin!" Iida yelled as she noticed her eyes closing. Her grip loosened threateningly, "Hoi, Idiot! Don't let go!" Bakugo growled using his free hand to hold onto both of her wrists that were around his neck.

"Bakugo, we need you to make explosions, otherwise we'll fall!" Iida said, "Then I'd have to let go of this idiot!" Bakugo cursed. Then they felt a pull, she was glowing pinkish red again and behind them were one of the villains, glowing blue.

But luckily Mt. Lady covered them, the villain was stopped when he crashed into her face. "Prioritize... the rescue." She said as she fell. But Serin was still being pulled, making the rest get dragged down.

"Bak..go" he turned, her eyes were barely open "Let me go." She said. "Are you fucking stupid?!" He asked.

"Trust me." She said, "N-" he didn't have a choice as she broke out of his hold, and then she was plummeting. The ground seemed closer by the second. She closed her eyes, bracing for the sweet release of death. At least, she didn't dragged her classmates down.

She felt someone grabbed her gently, "You idiot." 

As her vision darkened, she could only see a shadow. "Koro...sensei?"

She fell unconcious.

✄ - - - - - - - - 

"Why don't you run?" He asked the kid, her silver said stained with crimson blood. She sat at the corner of the room, her raggedy clothes filthy, a black collar on her neck. Her dim eyes that had lose it's light so long ago.

"I did, but I learned it's useless." She stared at him, it made the man feel alien emotions. He felt angry but it wasn't at her, he felt pity but why? When he never had an ounce or pinch of it when he mercilessly killed his targets.

"Every time I run, they'd appear and then I'd feel pain." She said, her hand tracing the black collar. "Every time I cried and yelled, nobody saved me, nobody came."

"Why don't I take you in?" He suggested, it wasn't because he felt the need to protect her, she saw  her talents. She could become a great assassin.

"I don't want to trust you, someone offered the same thing, to take me away. But" she pursed her lips "It was only a test to see if they had broken me."

He kneeled down, placing a charming smile that could have fooled anybody. "I'll always save you, whenever you need me. I'll be there, I promise. Just trust me."

And she had believed him.

The same golden eyes opened, this time filled with life and emotions. She sat up, her hair still short but it was cut properly, Unlike the uneven ones that the villains gave her.

She felt the comfort of her neck being covered in bandages. She looked around the empty room, she was in the school's hospital? She thought at first she was in a general hospital, but she noticed a lot of beds and the familiar view from the window.

"I see you're awake." she turned to see Recovery Girl "Bruises are still there, but the burns are slowly fading away, you lost a lot of blood." She said checking her clip board. "Is that so?" She said quietly.

"Who's the one that saved me?" She asked looking at the window. "The hero you were against during the practical exams, he still hasn't chosen a hero name though." She huffed checking Serin's conditions.

"It's only been a day." She added seeing the young girl look at the calendar that was far away for her to look anyway "I don't like it but the police are going to interrogate you in a few hours, they're impatient." The nurse complained.

"It's alright." a soft sigh escaped her lips, she's not gonna lie, she's a bit disappointed it wasn't korosensei. 

The interrogation went smoothly and in a few minutes her classmates or her old classmates from E class arrived. "How do you feel?" Nagisa asked as they watched her "Hell" she said and played with her short hair "I really have a bone to pick with them. Cutting my hair really short." 

They chuckled, "A waste, I really like your long hair." Gakushu said, he had been accepted by most of the e class, so it wasn't a surprise anymore when he was with them when they'd visit her.

"But you're still pretty." he said brushing her hair, her heart fluttered but she forgot about it when Karma pulled him away. "Hands off, you have a girlfriend, don't you?" He asked with a scary smile.

"Get off me Akabane!"

"Stay away and don't you dare hurt her."

She blinked, what were they implying? She can take care of herself if Gakushu physically attacked her.

✄ - - - - - - - - 

Information Updated!

Opening File. . . 

➥Enemies : Takaoka Akira, The League of Villains, The Guild.

A/n : Short break to prepare loads of chapters in advance! I'll be back soon. Also keep commenting, I like your opinions and if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer as long as it doesn't deal with the future plot cause I really don't wanna spoil.

And I'm rambling again so good bye-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
22.6K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
8.4K 306 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
423K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...