Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 26.

36.3K 944 821
By dontworryboutit123

Third Person
The four families were back in New York to handle some business before they headed to Italy for the "meeting".

The five youngest De'Luca's pulled up to their school in their black Tesla SUV. They stepped out and were met by their friends.

As they walked into the school like always people stared but more than usual since the twins ran off Ana.
Most of the boys looked pissed seeing that Alex had Viktor's arm around her shoulder and Alessa had Vadim's wrapped around her's.TUFF.

But some boys just are plain stupid. At lunch, Alessa and Alex walked to their table with Sienna, Tessa, and Natalia.

"I'm so excited to go to Italy."Alessa squealed.
"Oh you guys are gonna love it, "Sienna said stealing a grape from Tessa before giving her a peck on the lips.

"Awww young love," Natalia said dreamily.

The girls waited for Viktor and Vadim and just chit-chatted for a bit until a group of guys came over.

"Hey gorgeous, "One of them said looking at Alex who ignored him." Aww come on don't be like that," he said brushing her hair out of her face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Tessa said as she watched in amusement."And why not," His friends asked.

"Because they are De'Luca's"Sienna spoke up.
"Ok, and I don't see them around" he laughed.
"You want your ass kicked, "Natalia said with a smirk as she looked behind him and saw Gio, Gianni, Alessandro, Viktor, and Vadim behind him watching with amused smirks.

"Fuck the De'Luca's. We don't give a fuck who they are or who the fuck their weak ass family is."He said as he and his group laughed.

"Get your filthy hands off of me "Alex seethed.

"Come on babe," he said as he pulled her bottom lip with his thumb.

"You really do have a death wish huh," Tessa said.

"There's two of them, "his friend said going and sitting next to Alessa and started playing with her hair."We could have so much fun with both," He said as he sniffed her hair making her shiver in disgust.

"You're dead meat."Natalia seethed.
"And why is that"the friend asked.
"Not only are you fucking with the De'Luca twins but your fucking with the Romanav's Girls," Natalia said with a smirk.

"Where are they"The first asshole asked.
"Look behind you," Viktor said lowly.

As the asshole and his group turned around they were faced with the faces of Cold-blooded killers and they looked like they were about to shit their pants.

"What was that you said "Gianni said "Fuck the De'Luca's, "He asked pretending to be puzzled."The De'Luca's are weak."He continued as he sized the group up.

"Obviously you do have a death wish for even laying a finger on our sister's, "Giovanni said stepping up to him."You think you have balls for trashing talking our family name. Our family name has been known for generations, we are well respected and both the Romanov's and De'Luca's could ruin yours with a snap of our fingers."Gio said as he dusted an invisible piece of lint off of his shoulder.

Asshole #1 was shaking in his boots at this point. But The twins and Alessandro weren't the ones they needed to worry about.

"But luckily you won't have to deal with us, "Gio said as he backed away and Viktor and Vadim walked up taking their jackets off.

"Alexandria" Viktor snarled not mad at her but the boy in front of him."Come," he said and she was up with a smirk on her face ready for a show.

Viktor repeated the actions of the boy earlier but better and sexier. He grabbed her by the back of the head and trailed his thumb down her cheek till he reached her bottom lip and slowly tugged on it making her smirk.

"What should we do with them hmmm," Viktor asked her as he stared into her eyes.

"mmmm show them why we would never give them the time of day" She mused looking at Alessa in Vadim's arm and they were practically eye-fucking each other.

"Hmmm," he hummed before taking her and claiming her lips hungrily.

Vadim followed suit by kissing Alessa not even caring that they had the whole school's attention on them.

Viktor pulled away turning his attention to the group of idiots who watched in jealousy and fear.
Alex and Alessa only watched in amusement.

"Or you could break a few bones "Alessa suggested shrugging her shoulders."What no no no, "They said as Viktor and Vadim walked towards them.

"No," Vadim asked ."But when they said get your filthy hands off them you didn't right" He said cracking his knuckles and rolling his neck.

"Plus you and your idiot friends insinuated sex with our girls so of course, you're going to lose a few bones, "He said taking the boy's arm who touched Alessa, and twisted it until he heard a crack and his arm went limp.

"You are fucking Psycho "he yelled as he held his broken arm.

"Ohhh babe our whole world is full of Psycho's, "Alessa said as she stooped down and played with his hair."You just fucked with the wrong group today" She said as she stood up and shoved her heel into the same nose that sniffed her earlier breaking it on impact. She then turned and grabbed Vadim by his face and kissed him. This kiss was filled with heavy lip biting and heat.

"Come on man we can work this out, "Asshole #1 said."But I don't want to work it out "Viktor said as he grabbed his throat.

"You touched her lips, those are my lips," he said choking him."I'll break your hand, then I'll break your jaw for speaking to her."He said with no emotion."Right"Viktor asked.

"Right," Alex said smirking.

These two couples need to hurry and make it official. Both are fucking psychotic killers and just all-around a perfect match.

"Good," Viktor said snapping Asshole #2's hand making it go limp as he screamed. Then he took his head in his hands in head-butted him.
Viktor quickly regained control and punched him clean in the jaw making him bleed on impact.

"Next time don't touch a woman without their permission, "He said patting his cheek.

"Touch them again and not only will you have to deal with us, but all six of their brothers," Viktor said as he got Alex and Alessa's stuff and pulled Alex by her waist as they turned around and walked out.

"Told you not to fuck with them, "Tessa said as she spilled her milk on the boy's friends then took Natalia's scorching hot soup from her tray and dumped it on both boys.

"Oops," She said as she and Sienna walked away with the group.

"And for anyone else" Vadim yelled."Touch them and we'll fuck you up"

"And don't even think about touching them either, we already ran one stupid bitch out, "Alessa said as everyone watched them.

"We can run more out too," Alex said smiling ."Go on about your day," she said and it was like nothing happened as everyone turned around and went on about they say mostly whispering about what just happened.

"Why can't we have a normal school day"Alessa groaned into Vadim's neck.
"Because we're not normal people, "He said as he kissed her hair.

"Well looks like we'll be handing out ass-whooping left and right" Gianni groaned.
"Got that right"everyone groaned as they left the cafeteria to go to the office.

"You guys cannot keep handing out fights with anyone who talks bad or messes with you," the principal said as he massaged his temple.

"Listen here Darryl, "Alessandro said ."Our families don't fund this school for you to let your school be a fucking shit show. Get these children in line and we wouldn't have to handle shit ourselves "He said ."Remember who puts those pretty little zero's on that very generous paycheck you get every month." he said, "Do your job and stay out of our way."

"Don't forget everyone's replaceable "He said as we all got up and walked out of his office.

"And Darryl doesn't ever think you can give us orders, it's the other way around, "Sienna said with a smirk as she stood at the door.

"We'll make sure not to tell our families about this little incident to make sure you keep those three extra zeros at the end of your check yeah"

"Y-yes "he stuttered.
"Fucking pathetic "she murmured as she walked out of his office.

"Bye Ms.West have an amazing day," Alex and Alessa said with smiles on their faces.
"Bye my sweet girls," She said back.

Ok so I listened to the original version of the song and I like it but it just hits different with audio for edits.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 10.9K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
591K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
1.7M 26.8K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...
58.4K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...