Mᴀɴᴍᴀʀᴢɪʏᴀᴀɴ | #RoadTripSerie...

By kavyamehta12

❝Because greatest part of road trip isn't arriving at your destination. It's all the wild stuff that happened... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
c h a p t e r - o n e
c h a p t e r - t w o
c h a p t e r - t h r e e
c h a p t e r - f o u r
c h a p t e r - f i v e
c h a p t e r - s i x
c h a p t e r - s e v e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t
c h a p t e r - n i n e
c h a p t e r - t e n
c h a p t e r - e l e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e l v e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f o u r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f i f t e e n
c h a p t e r - s i x t e e n
c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t e e n
c h a p t e r - n i n e t e e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y o n e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t w o
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t h r e e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f o u r
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s i x
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y e i g h t
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y n i ne
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y
e p i l o g u e
e x t e n d e d e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f i ve

338 31 32
By kavyamehta12

Place - Pune

The Pune station was as always crowded even when Aayrah took an early morning train. Aai asked her to take the bus but she has liked the train journeys more as she found them more comforting. Besides it takes less time to reach Pune. Also, she was broke so the low fair was convincing. This time, surprising everyone Ahana took her little sister's side when Aai was worrying about the train journey and Aayrah's security. But Ahana made Aai and Baba understood her views. Aayrah wasn't a small girl anymore but parents and especially mothers are just like that. Extra caring. Always!

Aayrah looked around the platform and searched for her way out. She did tell Prajakta about her arrival today but her appointment was set for the afternoon anyway. The weekend was coming along with the month-end so the rush at the monthly local magazine was high. Prajakta offered her to come directly to the office and take a stroll but her mind was somewhere else. She wanted to meet Shivansh first. She already put his company location in Google maps and checked the distance which was too much but she was willing to go and meet him. Just to surprise him. She just hoped he will be happy seeing her. Her small ponytail moved, showing her blue highlights. She rubbed her temples and made her way out after checking out the large boards hung everywhere. 

The autos were already waiting for her but she does have experienced the rickshaw wallas here. They don't go where you want to go but will let you sit in their rickshaw only if they want to go there. 

"Bhaiya, Hinjewadi la janar ka?" she asked bending down inside the rickshaw to look at the driver. He made a pained face which was expected by her. Puneri people and their attitude, she thought.

"Lamb aahe, Madam. 20 Rs extra honar," He said. She nodded. It's better to grab this auto than to fight with this adamant person. So she agreed readily.

"Ha chala," she said and got seated inside the auto while taking out her backpack and putting it to the side.

"Hinjewadi madhe kuthe, Tai?" he asked while starting the rickshaw. 

"Calsoft company. In phase 1," she said and looked into her mobile thinking of calling Aai to tell her that she reached and about her plans ahead.

"Ha," Rickshaw walla said and pulled the gears.

💫💫💫💫

The early morning heavy traffic of Pune made Aayrah irk already. She wrapped her white scarf around her face and looked out at the bikes and cars those were in a hurry to reach their workplaces. She sighed when she saw the board of Hijewadi finally but groaned seeing the packed traffic ahead.

"It's always like this, especially in the morning and evening. It's the company area. Still, I am glad you are going in phase 1," Rickshaw walla started talking. Aayrah just nodded her head without paying much attention. She wasn't new to Pune and knew everything about this city as she has been coming here ever since her childhood. 

"Why? You would have gotten more fare if it was in phase 3," She asked while getting bored. The rickshaw walla started laughing hearing her. 

"Yes, but I will get more rides at the same time," he said making her smile with his answer. 

"Hmm..."

"You are from Mumbai?" he asked. Aayrah nodded when he made a turn inside the phase 1 area. A wide smile formed on her face but got hidden inside her scarf. 

"Yes," she said and spotted Calsoft when Rickshaw made a turn in lane. 

"Aali Calsoft," Rickshaw walla said and stopped at the big gate. She smiled and looked in the meter. She took out the money and handed him as he nodded being content with what she handed him.

"Thank you," she said and got out of the rickshaw. The rickshaw made a U-turn and went away as she stood across the road looking at the giant glass building. Some unknown anxiety filled her. The feeling she was unknown to was getting her. She was nervous to meet Shivansh after two long weeks. She felt stupid to feel this way but it was what it is.

She shrugged those thoughts away and threw them back in the corner of her mind. She pulled out the mobile from her jeans pocket and adjusted her long kurta again. She stopped at Shivansh's name and took a deep breath before dialing his number. The rings went on and after some time he finally picked up making her feel relieved. She checked the time on her watch. It was still 9.30 in the morning.

"Aaru?" Shivansh spoke. Aayrah chuckled.

"Ansh," She said mimicking him. She was even done imagining him rolling his eyes.

"What happened? It's still early for you," he said and she frowned. 

"Don't talk shit, Egghead. I wake up early, ok?" she said a little loudly, making him laugh.

"Hmm, I am well aware," he said again. She sighed.

"Anyway, where are you?" She asked as a smile started forming on her lips with excitement. Shivansh sighed before speaking again.

"At the office. I have started living here it feels. Aai complains the same," he said and chuckled at the end. Aayrah smiled as the excitement in her drained away.

He was busy and that left her with no option but to go and see Prajakta directly. She deliberately came early to meet Shivansh. She should have thought about it before. It was Friday and it was still a working day despite being the last day of work for most of the company people. Besides, he has been busy even since they have come back from their trip. She sighed.

"Oh okay," she said breathing out. 

"You can talk. It's fine," Shivansh said being the sweet that he was. I smiled and thought for a moment. There was nothing to hide as she is already standing in front of the gate of his company. He would anyway be hurt later if he finds out that she hid this from him. Knowing Shivansh she knew he would feel guilty despite anything being his fault.

"I am in front of your office. But it's o..." Aayrah was saying when he cut her off.

"You are here in Pune? When? How?" he asked with surprise. She smiled genuinely. She wanted to hear the exact expressions in his voice but now she was thinking about how to spend her time till afternoon.

"I just came. It's ok if you are busy. Prajakta has asked me to come to see her office anyway so I can go there," She said and gave an understanding smile. There was silence for some time before he spoke again.

"Wait right there. I will come down in 10 minutes," he said. She frowned and shook her head.

"Ansh, it's ok if you are busy," she said being understanding. If this was her from before then she would have fumed over this and cut the phone right away but she wasn't the same anymore.

"Aayrah, I am really fine with you being mad at me. I am not yet used to this matured understanding Aayrah and that too in a span of just two weeks," he said making her chuckled. What he said was true actually. It was a sudden change for sure but she was still just trying. 

"Okay then listen. I am frustrated. Ok? I came here all the way to surprise you but you are so busy..." She said faking a frown as he cut her off again.

"Wait... I will come down right away, okay?" he said. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay," she said, and cut the call. She took a deep breath and looked around at the trees filled in the surroundings. It was soothing here than in Mumbai which was obvious. She always felt a connection with this city but she had some extra love for Mumbai. A soothing breeze passed past her. The weather was slightly cold as it was almost winter and she can't wait to spend December and January in Pune. She loved cold but staying close to the sea never allowed her to enjoy winter much. Pune was the best option for it. She smiled and moved her gaze at the front when Shivansh walked towards her.

She smiled widely looking at him. It was her first time seeing him in formals and she couldn't deny the fact that he looked gorgeous in a white shirt and black pants along with formal shoes. His hair and ID card moved slightly when he walked with his ever so bright beautiful smile. Aayrah knew she was staring at him but she didn't bother to move her gaze away. Shivansh gave her a smile while stopping right in front of her.

"You seem to be happy?" Aayrah asked raising her eyebrows and containing her smile. Shivansh chuckled. They had thought of a hug but there were people around and considering Shivansh's shy nature, Aayrah even didn't try. They were just happy seeing each other after long.

"Because I am," he said and stuffed his hands inside his pants pocket as he spoke again, "Anything special?" She sighed.

"Hmm, I got an offer from a Pune-based magazine," she said adjusting her backpack. Shivansh's eyes widened hearing her along with his smile.

"What? Where?" he asked with excitement. Aayrah chuckled looking at his smile which formed on his face right away.

"JM Road," She said. Shivansh smiled again.

"Close to my house," he said. Aayrah nodded and wrapped her hand around his arm as she pulled him with her for a walk.

"So I will meet them and then see if it's working," she said as Shivansh nodded. Aayrah smiled tilting her head and looking at Shivansh, "If yes then I will take the offer." Shivansh smiled wholeheartedly being genuinely happy about her plans to get to Pune. They would have gotten more time to spend with each other and thus know each other well. Traveling between Pune and Mumbai with their busy schedule was a little tough no matter how much they were willing to adjust and no matter how much less distance it was.

"Also, I wanted to meet you," Aayrah said with a shrug and smile. Shivansh's smile got wider hearing her genuine words which made him feel happy about the fact that it wasn't just him but she was trying as well. 

"I am sorry that I didn't give you much time lately but..." Shivansh said but she cut him off.

"You still had so much time for me. So don't mind. I am not used to this and you are spoiling me," Aayrah said. Shivansh let out a laugh while walking beside her without any destination.

"It's good," He said and looked into his watch and back at Aayrah, "Aren't you hungry?"

"I am. Tell me one place around. I will eat something and then leave," Aayrah said while stopping at the corner which was leading to the main road. She left Shivansh's arm and faced him. He smiled with adoration seeing how understanding she was trying to be. 

"I will take a sick leave for today and will be back in no time. Wait for me here," He said. 

"That is not needed," She said and frowned. Shivansh chuckled and shook his head.

"I am tired too after working day and night not just for those five weekdays but even on weekends for the past 14 days. So let's go," he said with a smile. He wouldn't be able to work anyway thinking about how Aayrah came all the way for him here and he couldn't give her time. Work was important for him but she was too. He couldn't just let her go like that. Even if she didn't say anything, Shivansh could read that sadness on her face.

"Okay. Here to save you, my Prince," She said and gave her usual smile which he felt missing since he first saw her standing here. He felt genuine happiness seeing her happy face. 

"I will be back," he nodded and ran inside the company again. Aayrah smiled and waited for him standing at the same place.

Shivansh came in the next 10 minutes along with his bike and backpack. He stopped before Aayrah and gestured her to get on. She smiled and wrapped her scarf on as she held Shivansh's shoulder and hopped on the backseat of his bike.

They had their breakfast at a restaurant nearby before they started their journey back to the main city. Aayrah needed to be present in the magazine house around 3 so they needed to spend some time around as they couldn't even drive far away. After roaming around a bit, Shivansh took her to Pashan Lake. He parked his bike and put the helmet on the mirror. He adjusted his backpack and specs as he followed Aayrah down.

She looked around the beautiful yet peaceful place with a small smile. She looked back at Shivansh when he joined her as the wind ruffled with her hairs making them dance along. Shivansh smiled and gestured towards the footpath so they can take a small stroll.

Pashan Lake happens to be a man-made lake created close to the Pashan suburb. This lake was developed during the British rule over India with the purpose of accommodating the neighborhood's water requirements. The beauty and serenity offered by this lake captivate people to this place. 

The comforting silence filled between Shivansh and Aayrah as they walked around the lake. Many birds were lurking around the Bamboo plantation which stood around the lake while looking stunning. The pleasant atmosphere and green surroundings were giving a calming feel to an already peaceful place. Aayrah and Shivansh walked towards one of the benches and got seated on it while taking out their backpacks. Shivansh took out his specs and rubbed them off his shirt as he looked through them to make sure if they are clean enough. Aayrah smiled and Shivansh frowned while looking at her. 

"You won't know the struggle of wearing specs," he said shaking his head. Aayrah gave a mischievous smile and moved into her seat to look at Shivansh.

"Oh, I so do as they always come in between when I had to kiss you," she said. He gave her a hopeless look and moved his gaze right away as it started getting red behind his ears. Aayrah let out a laugh and ruffled his hair making him frown.

"Aw you blush, Egghead," she said. Shivansh looked at him by crooking his eyebrows.

"I am not blushing," he said deepening his frown but she kept on laughing by holding her stomach. Shivansh sighed looking at that kid beside him as he spoke again, "Till when are you here?"

"Tomorrow at the most," she said making him sad all of sudden. They just met and she was already going back tomorrow. He wanted her to stay longer even by a day.

"It's the weekend. Go back on Sunday," He said. Aayrah smiled. She would love to spend some more time with him also but she needed to get back sooner so she can come back again faster.

"Hmm... That depends on my joining," she said not rejecting him right away. She understood his feelings and that made him feel better and special. Every encounter or even a little talk with him was the same. It made her fall in love deeper with him. "If it's near then I will come back soon enough," she said with assurance seeing his fallen face. Shivansh smiled and nodded.

"That's good too," he said. Aayrah chuckled.

"I told Aai-Baba about you too," Shivansh spoke again making her surprised. 

"You did?" she asked. He nodded and waited for further explanation. 

"Yes, there is nothing to hide," he said with a shrug and looked at her, "They are willing to meet you too so tell me whenever you are ready. I will make them understand till then." A wide smile formed on Aayrah's face seeing how sweetly he considered her views without even her telling him anything.

"You know?" she asked. Shivansh raised his eyebrows.

"I wasn't much fan of the attitude Pune people had until I met you and Chirag," she said. Shivansh chuckled.

"Especially you," she said further. 

"Your friend?" Shivansh asked pointing at Prajakta. Aayrah shrugged.

"She is good but she is a little you know... hmm..." she said and gave a thoughtful look not knowing how to put words together to explain her thoughts, "I mean she thinks about her profit more than helping out of love." Shivansh chuckled hearing her choice of words.

Aayrah kept staring at him for a few moments. He was simple. Too simple for her choice but something about him was attractive. His personality, his smile, his nerdy attitude, his innocence, his sweetness, his care, his selfless love and his pure friendship. Those were only some of the few qualities that made Aayrah fell in love with him deeply before she knew it. She considered herself lucky to have found him. Or maybe destiny played its role perfectly.

"And you look too good with formals," She said further taking him off-guard. He raised his eyebrows with a small smile. Aayrah giggled.

"By the way, Ansh," she asked again adjusting in her seat. Shivansh raised his eyebrows up as she spoke again, "Do I have to color my hair black before meeting your parents?" He chuckled hearing that innocent question.

"Relax, they are pretty chilled out. They won't even mind," He said truthfully. He knew his parents would love Aayrah to the core. That's how she was after all.

"Is it?" she asked. He nodded.

"Yup and as I have said it before as well," he said further, "Don't change yourself for anyone."

"I won't," she said and sighed before speaking again, "Do you think I should take this job?"

"If you like what they do then why not?" he said with a shrug as he continued, "Besides if you are learning something new then you should accept it. Anyway, it's a few month things." Aayrah smiled hearing those words as it reminded her of her Baba who said the same thing a day before.

"Wow, you talk just like my Baba," she said. Shivansh just smiled gently.

"Also, I wanted to tell you something," she said thinking of making a confession right away as she feared to lose him. She had no doubts about her feelings for Shivansh anymore.

"I was confused before," she said further, "About us. Which you know very well." Shivansh nodded.

"But I am not anymore," she said making Shivansh smile again, "I am happy and just excited for everything." Aayrah smiled like a little kid. Shivansh smiled along hearing her. Feeling genuinely happy with her words.

"I was scared but I am stronger now," She said truthfully meaning every word she spoke. Shivansh just kept staring at her. Too scared to miss even one word or expression from her. She smiled as she spoke again, "I am trying too. It's not possible for me to change myself but I will be better and bearable so you won't run away."

"Same goes for me," He said silently. She smiled along with him as the wind ruffled them, fiddling with their heart strings.

"Also, Aayrah..." he spoke again, "Chirag is leaving next weekend." She frowned.

"This soon?" she asked feeling sad all of sudden. Him going was one part but she felt sad for Ahana knowing her feeling well for him. Maybe she deserves much better. She sighed before speaking again, "I wanted to meet him too,"

"Let's meet tomorrow," Shivansh said. Aayrah raised her eyebrows.

"Okay. Will you be available though?" she asked. Shivansh sighed.

"I will try to," He said though he doesn't know if those people will let him take off tomorrow considering the work he has being the team lead now.

"Don't. I will meet him and leave. Anyway, I will be coming back," Aayrah said being understanding about his situation. She was just happy that he could make it today but still it made her feel guilty that he had to leave his work for her.

"I will drop you at the station," Shivansh said. Aayrah smiled and nodded.

"Okay. And..." she said and looked at Shivansh being anxious before speaking again, "I guess I will most probably moving to Kolkata, or Hyderabad in the next few months for my course. It's going to go for like 2 years. You sure that we can manage?" Shivansh chuckled at her doubtful nature.

"I don't see any problem as to why not," Shivansh said making her feel relieved.

"I just needed your confirmation," Aayrah said with a shrug.

"You have too many doubts," Shivansh said. She nodded eyeing him.

"I am an insecure, confused, and frustrated girl. So if you want to back out then do it now," she said.

"I am always up for challenges," Shivansh said as she smiled away.

"What about you?" She asked further wanting to know about his future plans as well. He sighed.

"I am just going to change my company and I am thinking of doing a part-time MBA now," he said. She smiled while listening to him. It was good that he was ambitious and didn't want to stop at one place. They shared this one thing apart from their craze for traveling.

"I can't leave my job as I don't want to burden my parents," Shivansh said further, "So this is one way."

"So am I going to be a burden?" She asked teasingly while raising her eyebrows. Shivansh chuckled.

"You seriously are something else," Shivansh said while shaking his head. Aayrah let out a laugh and moved her gaze in surrounding the beautiful place ahead.

"This lake is such a beauty and I didn't see it before," she said and looked at Shivansh, "I haven't even seen many places here and you need to be my guide."

"At your service, ma'am," Shivansh said dramatically making her laugh. He smiled automatically looking at her happy face. He moved his gaze to the watch and then looked at Aayrah.

"Let's go else you will be late," he said. She frowned.

"I don't want to go anywhere. Look how beautiful it is," She said. Shivansh rolled his eyes as he got up taking his backpack.

"We can come again later. Let's go. Common, get up," he said and forwarded his hand towards her.

"No, Ansh," Aayrah said whining at him. He chuckled.

"Aayrah, just let's get going. It already takes half-hour to reach and you need to have lunch too," he said making her understand the situation.

"You won't go anywhere after dropping me there, right?" she asked with a pout. Shivansh smiled and tapped on her head making her frown deeper.

"No, where am I going to go?" he said. She smiled widely the next moment.

"Alright, we need to go somewhere later," Aayrah said smiling mischievously.

"To where?" he asked. She shrugged.

"Somewhere," she said with a smirk. Shivansh sighed knowing her too well.

"Fine, now get up," he said and pulled her away along with him.

💫💫💫💫

It took Aayrah around 2 hours to look around the company and have a good chat with main people from the magazine. She did tell them about her future plans to which they seemed to have no problem with but instead they liked what she drew and they liked how straightforward she was. So they voluntarily offered her the post which was ahead of her original post at her previous one. She liked the environment along with the people there so she gave her nod right away and agreed to join them the following week.

Shivansh was still outside the magazine office building when she came out but this time not alone. He had a company of a girl who was around the same age as them. She looked around for once and walked towards Shivansh. His gaze lifted to her when he sensed her near and gave a smile. His smiled made her feel relieved for so many reasons.

"How was it?" Shivansh asked. Aayrah gave him an assuring smile.

"They loved my work, Ansh. They were bugging me to work with them. Besides, I loved the environment and people are nice as well so I am taking it," she said with a wide smile. The excitement was still there but it was subsided by the girl standing with a gentle grin.

"That's great thing to hear. Congrats! Ahana called sometimes back so let her know," Shivansh said. Aayrah nodded and looked at the girl to the side.

"I will," she said in a low voice and looked at Shivansh again while questioning him silently about the girl. He looked at the girl to side then at the girl in front.

"This is Aditi," he said making Aayrah clench her fist. Shivansh spoke again, "She is here for a brief vacation."

"Hi," Aditi said while extending her hand towards Aayrah with a wide grin.

"This is Aayrah," Shivansh said further introducing Aayrah. Aayrah forwarded her hand to shake with Aditi much to her displeasure. She didn't feel any insecurities but Aditi irked her for some reasons.

"Hi, I saw you in his posts," Aditi said pulling her hand back. Aayrah gave her a pressed smile but didn't say anything much. It was a little awkward for Shivansh there but he kept his firm gaze on Aayrah.

"You got the job here?" Aditi asked when there was nothing left to speak between them.

"Yes, I'm a cartoonist," Aayrah said formally. Aditi nodded.

"This magazine is awesome. So, congratulations and all the best," she said.

"Thanks," Aayrah said and looked at Shivansh who gave her an apologetic smile. She sighed.

"I will be here for sometime, Shivansh. Let's grab dinner sometime," Aditi said making Aayrah frowned. Even though she trusted Shivansh, she didn't like Aditi's chilled out behaviour. She knew Aditi left him once to grab better opportunities and now acting as if it wasn't a big deal made her blood boil. She was not guilty of anything and she doubted whether she actually even loved Shivansh. Because she had seen that broken boy.

"Sure," Shivansh said half-heartedly even when he knew he won't be accepting her invitation. He knew Aditi didn't even mean that thing she said as she was already moved on long time back. He didn't care about her but he did care about the girl beside him who was having a big frown on her face.

"Okay I have to go now. See you later. You haven't changed your number, right?" Aditi asked. Shivansh shook his head.

"No, it's the same," he said. Aditi smiled.

"Great! I will give you a call," she said turning around hurriedly.

"Fine," Shivansh said with a smile and nod.

"Bye," she said waving at Shivansh and looked at Aayrah, "Bye, Aayrah. It was pleasure meeting you."

"Same here, Aditi," Aayrah said and waved her back. Aditi ran to across the road and vanished in the crowd. Aayrah moved her glaring eyes to Shivansh and folded her hands over chest.

"Aditi?" She asked. Shivansh sighed.

"Yeah we kind of bumped into each other. I didn't know she is back," He said explaining her the whole thing.

"She is back now," Aayrah said while raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, so?" Shivansh asked with a shrug. She sighed.

"You wanted her to be back," she said making him remind his words he once spoke. Shivansh shook his head.

"A month ago but I don't know," he said genuinely.

"What?" Aayrah asked with irritation. Shivansh was having an urge to smile looking at her cute frown and more than that her jealousy for Aditi but he contained as he didn't want to ruin her mood further.

"I mean I don't know if even before that I actually wanted her to come back," He said meaning his words. Aayrah gritted her jaw as she looked back at Shivansh with a deeper frown.

"Anyway leave her. Tell me how was it? Was it actually good?" Shivansh asked changing the topic for good.

"Yes," Aayrah said still being grumpy.

"Just show some excitement at least," Shivansh said. Aayrah rolled her eyes.

"I was happy but... Oh wait, that girl ruined my mood," She said making it way too obvious. Shivansh sighed again.

"You and your insecurities," he murmured. Aayrah frowned again.

"I'm not insecure, okay?" She shouted making some heads turn to their direction. Shivansh widened his eyes and gave an awkward smile while looking in surrounding crowd.

"Okay. But just know that I don't have anything left for her. I have moved on for better and I'm happiest with you in my life," he said and gave her an assured smile. He didn't know if it was convincing enough but he just wanted her to know that he truly loves her and he doesn't even care about the rest.

"I'm not stupid to leave you for her," he said again. Aayrah's expressions remained grumpy. Shivansh sighed again when she refused to speak anything.

"You are my loudmouth," he said and pulled her cheek making her annoyed. She threw a death glare and pushed him away.

"Don't do that," she said while rubbing her cheek and making Shivansh laugh even more.

"Where to now?" He asked. Aayrah kept on frowning while rubbing her cheek.

"Aayrah, you know that I love you," he said. A small smile did form on her lips but she rubbed it off to irritate him and gave him another glare.

"Just get it fit inside your head that you are my Egghead and I won't let anyone come in between," she said making Shivansh chuckle.

"Understood," he said with a nod, "Now just cheer up." Aayrah rolled her eyes again as she started walking towards the bike. Shivansh followed her.

"Let's go," she said reaching the bike and looking at her watch.

"To where?" Shivansh asked getting his helmet and putting it on.

"Vetal Hills," Aayrah said while he was taking out the bike. He gave her a look.

"On Pashan Road?" He asked. She rolled her eyes and hopped on the bike.

"Is there anything else with the same name?" She asked adjusting on the back seat.

"Why are you irritated?" He asked.

"You made me irritated," she said and hit him arm.

"I didn't invite her here," he said while rubbing the part where she hit. Aayrah rolled her eyes again.

"I haven't been there so tell me directions," Shivansh said leaving that topic of Aditi and focusing on Vatal Hills.

"Fine," she said and took out her mobile to open the map.

💫💫💫💫

The beautiful sight of entire Pune city was visible from Vetal Hill. It has been the highest point in the city and was also referred to as the lungs of Pune. The sun was setting right before their eyes as the moon already peeked through the clouds. The view was beautiful. These were the peaceful moments those made Aayrah closer to Pune. The moments she craved for while being in the crowd of Mumbai. She was sitting on the ground with Shivansh on her side as they looked ahead at the setting sun behind the mountains and tall buildings.

The fresh looking trees in surrounding were the witness of the heavy rain that fell a couple of days back. The coldness was arriving along with the night and the lights started snooping through the surroundings. The night view of Pune from the height of 2600ft was magnificent and the growing silence was soothing.

Aayrah moved and turned to grab her backpack as she took out a paper bag carefully from it. Shivansh eyed her moves closely but didn't say anything. She took a deep breath and finally handed it to him. He crooked his eyebrows and looked at her.

"Take it. It's nothing expensive as I don't believe in those fancy stuff but something that you can cherish," she said while handling him the paper bag. He took it and opened right away as a small smile formed on his lips.

"I hope you'll care for it and show the same affection you show to people around," she said as Shivansh pulled out the small plant from the bag.

"Thanks. No one ever gifted me a plant before and I don't know why but it's just..." Shivansh said getting fascinated by the little thing he held in hands. Aayrah always made him amused and this was just another thing. He smiled widely and genuinely as he spoke again, "I don't know. I loved it. I haven't had ever payed attention to garden my Aai has but I guess I will from now on." Aayrah chuckled looking at his excited face.

"You should," she said with a nod. Shivansh smiled while looking at her.

"Thanks for this," he said. She shrugged.

"Also, I was just getting annoyed and maybe slightly jealous before," she said truthfully. That was another thing she thought of doing. Telling the truth and keeping no secrets, "It was stupid. I should trust you and I do but it's just..."

"Ugh! It's so complicated," she said finally and let out an awkward laugh by the end. Shivansh smiled looking at her.

"I understand and you don't need to be sorry for anything," he said with assurance. Aayrah sighed looking down now.

"Just know that I don't say something just for the sake of it. I meant everything I said before or did before," He said further trying to make her understand the truth. She knew everything too well but sometimes it's just our foolish heart that act recklessly.

"I know," she said silently with a smile while looking at him. Telling him silently that she trust him and has her faith in him. Shivansh smiled back without moving his stare away from her.

Aayrah moved in her side to put her head over his shoulder. A gentle smile remained on his face and he moved his gaze at the front after giving her a light peck on head. Aayrah smiled but stayed the same and closed her eyes while wrapping her hands around his arms and holding him closest to her. Not ready to let go ever.

-------------------------------------------

That was all. The longest chapter yet and with that, the last 5 chapters remain till we conclude this book.

Let me know what you think about this one.

Vote if you liked.⭐

I'll be back with another chapter soon.

Till then, bye-bye. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 720 35
You don't fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul and once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.... No on...
4.4K 450 32
❝Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.❞ --------------------- I had accepted my fate. I was ready to get sacrificed for the...
92.8K 5.3K 43
Cover credits goes to @VarunsDesiGirl ~under editing #160 in bestfriends on 23/9/18 #1 in Varun Dhawan on 2/7/19 #98 in lovetriangle on 23/9/18 #169...
51.9K 3K 28
|| Social Media Romance - Fan Fiction || | Book #1 in Social Media Series | Highest ranking- 1 - #Varia "A Bollywood Instagram Book." [ Complete ] "R...