asanoya

By annon_author

Asahi s parents are out of town and he hates being alone. so he drew lots to see who he would call to stay w... More

drawing lots
arrival
departure
the park
late night cuddles
school
team building
not a chaptet but plz read
a date?
a date!
writers block.
cat cafe!
the trip
beach day! part 1
results of the voting plz dont skip
beach day part 2
lazy sunday
Drawings
plz read this
picknic
quick a/n
Patreon

hanakai is out

6.8K 92 28
By annon_author

i should have posted this a few days ago, but the first few parts of the hanakai asanoya is out. the title is 'bloody purple roses'. i am so proud of this book, and i am glad you all enjoyed it. i hope you guys enjoy the asanoya hanakai story. it may not be as good as this one though. and the parts are sort of short at first, but ive never written anything like this, and im trying to get the hang of it. 

you dont have to check it out, but i would be greatful if you guys did. i know it needs work, so i would appreciate it if i could get some feedback on how to improve it. it would mean a lot to me. also i do have some other ship stories, like a kuroken and kagehina, een though they are just oneshots. im also working on a tukiyama story. 

if you guys have other ships or other animes you want me to cover, feel free to let me know. it can be any ship, as long as its legal. or of you guys want some certian au's or ua's for some ships ive made, i can do that. this is a judge free zone, and if there are some ships you want to see, feel free to leave a comment, or pm me. know that i might not respond right away, but i will get back to you.

thanks for reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.7K 31
Nishinoya felt his face being cupped by someone and opened his eyes. They met hazel ones. "You're ok, don't listen," Hinata whispered. Nishinoya's ey...
46.1K 1.3K 25
tobio and kei liked eachother but we're too stubborn to admit their feelings. they weren't even out as gay and both of their parents were homophobic...
171K 5.9K 26
Iwaizumi decides to get his first tattoo for his 21st birthday, he wasn't expecting the tattoo artist to be an old classmate he has a history with. A...
68.8K 2.2K 15
Why can't I be normal? It's not like I can hide my feelings forever... if I don't make a move now, then when will I? -Nishinoya It's wrong of me to l...