Against All Odds - THE DRAFTS...

By FUJI_SEN

_____________________________________ THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN IN A SEPERATE BOOK, but you are free to r... More

NOTE 🖋️
✒ ACT 0; START OF SOMETHING NEW
✎ Chapter 1
✎ Chapter 2
✎ Chapter 3
✎ Chapter 4
✎ Chapter 5
✎ Chapter 6
✎Chapter 7
✎Chapter 8 ‼️
✎Chapter 9
✎Chapter 10
✎Chapter 11
✎Chapter 12
✒ACT 1; CAN I BECOME A HERO?
✄Chapter 13
✄Chapter 14
✄Chapter 15
✄Chapter 16
✄Chapter 17
✄Chapter 19
✄Chapter 20
✄Chapter 21
✄Chapter 22
✄Chapter 23
✄Chapter 24
WINTER ROMANCE ENDING
MIXED SIGNALS ARC ENDING
✒ ACT 2
SHINSO 💜 JULY 1 2021 SPECIAL!
Quick Question
Quick Question//I'm so sorry
Dear Readers
Opinions:
LOVE INTERESTS AND RELATIONSHIPS

✄Chapter 18

1.5K 74 17
By FUJI_SEN

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 18: Kidnapped

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Serin's POV

It was the second day of the training camp, we woke up quite early, some still sleepy. Especially those who have cram classes. It was later proven by Aizawa with the help of Bakugo, that we may have grown in strength, stamina or tactics but our quirks didn't get any stronger.

There was a set up area familiar to before. "Snipe has informed us about your weaknesses and faults." Aizawa said pressing a button, the machines lit up, holograms. I have to do the maze thing again.

"You'll be using your speed quirk until you are able to get pass the maze without touching the the holograms, doing so will shock you. To motivate you." He smiled at me. I shivered but at least it wasn't fire.

"For the afternoon you'll be training your... tentacles, In different ways moving and stretching them, then to strengthen it by hitting it repetitively on the ground, then doing things with your hair, like that octopus." He said giving me the schedule, he knows I prefer having a schedule, especially in training.

"Thank you." I said stretching and then getting into positions then I ran.

"You okay?" Iida asked as he stopped to take a short break. "Yeah, It's just really hard for me to turn while moving so fast." I frowned, I had been shocked so many times. Looking at my watch I should start walking to train my tentacle.

"Good luck." He said and started running again. Going to a wide area, I saw Pixie-Bob grinning at me, "Today you'll only be using your hair to dodge!" She pointed at me as the ground started shaking.

Quickly I concentrated as my hair started moving and flicking like tentacles. There were a lot of them, maybe around 10. They look so much like Koro-sensei's. They'd curl up the ends as if I had curled them myself, they felt squishy. I wonder if only anti-sensei material can do any effect.

I felt mud splashed onto my face, I wiped it off to see a whole barrage, quickly concentrating the tentacles started wiggling forward and catching the rocks but some had passed it and had reached me. How did Itona did it? 

The next training was easy as I was able to rest my body as my hair got dirtier and dirtier, as it continued to swipe at the mountain, near me were Jiro and Mina, A bit awkward since I haven't talked to Mina for a long time and such, I also didn't know Jiro that well.

It wasn't bad I guess, but time moved so slow.

✄ - - - - - - - - 

"Woah that smells great." Izuku said smelling  my batch of curry, "You were quite proficient with a knife." Todoroki added. "I cook for myself."  I said stirring the food, it smelled good.  "You can taste it if you want." 

As we ate, I felt very uncomfortable, not because of my classmate, but my hair was covered in mud and I felt numb being shocked multiple times already with the maze race.

So after eating, I quickly headed to take a shower and then go to the shared room and prepared to sleep, wrapping my neck in bandages as I pulled my shirt down, I went to the corner of the room, I looked at the ceiling unable to sleep.

I sighed tossing and turning, before giving up and walking to my bag snacks were in there as I pulled a book and started studying, productive, isn't it.

Gakushu's face suddenly appeared making me blink, setting the book down, I keep remembering how he tutored me and when I spent dinner with him and his father. I shook my head remembering he has a girlfriend.

I slammed my head with the book.

Why is everything so confusing and complicated.

✄ - - - - - 3rd Person POV

Again Serin can't help but wondered how she got rope into this competition, or courage test. But then it made her remember the time that Koro-sensei used it as an opportunity to ship those in E class, again due to odd numbers she didn't have a partner or because koro-sensei didn't like to ship her with anyone.

It depends really.

Surprisingly she guessed she'd partnered with no one for the test of courage, where the other class, which was Class 1-B, will be scaring them. She was proven wrong quickly when she was partnered with Izuku, she forgot, that five of her classmates who failed the practical exams had to study at night so it became even numbers.

They were also the last ones. "I'm glad I'm not alone" Izuku said in relief.

Suddenly smoke, Serin noticed a funny smell in the air.

"Pixie-bob!" They turned, the blonde haired hero glowed reddish pink as she was pulled away. Serin narrowed her eyes, villains. A man holding a pole and crushing it on the hero's head and a lizard looking one who seemed quite a fan of Stain.

The man or woman who was called Big Sister Mag suddenly turned to Serin, Serin gasped as she turned pink and suddenly felt like she was being pulled to her. "So can I call you Big Sis Mag?" She asked awkwardly as she run the opposite way as she was being pulled closer to her.

"I'd prefer that."

"Well, them Big Sis, Let me go." She said as she was being pulled, "Serin!" Izuku yelled pulling her. Serin had an idea "Izuku let me go." she whispered. 

"Wh-"

"Do it." And then she let her go, quickly she turned racing toward Mag and then slamming her body to her, As the pink light disappeared from her she quickly jumped back avoiding the Lizard's large weapon, which was basically sharp objects tied together.

"What a weird weapon, but unfortunately I am not allowed to use my quirk on people, so Bye!" She said zipping away, thinking that Mag's quirk only worked at a certain distance, she also retreated deeper into the forest, where there were a lot of trees that she could hold onto if needed.

But she landed into a trap, suddenly beautiful blue flames surrounded her closely, feeling the burns that started to form she winced, running out of the fire, her hair burning as she ran away, fire, she cursed.

She was against a villain that could emit fire.

'Class A and B. In the name of the Pro Hero Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and B! You are granted to engage in combat!'

Mandalay's voice appeared in her mind, but Serin was shaking, as she continued running with her quirk as fire trailed behind her, A big mistake once more she realized when she was lead to a man, dark hair and beautiful eyes but the purple scars made her wary.

Fire surrounded them as her tentacles moved but it got cut and disappeard, she jumped to the side, a man in a mask, he wore clothes that magicians wore. Two against one and she was against fire.

'We have discovered two of the villains' targets. They are Serin and Kacchan! Serin and Kacchan, avoid combat and acting independently! Understand?'

She cursed, the news arrived late. "Nagito-san" the man in the mask said, she clicked her tongue as she turned to stare at the fire, Her tentacles moved out of control making the two villains moved back, she ran towards the flames, wincing but otherwise fine, her clothes were still fine except her sweat pants were more like shorts now as she turned sharply trying to find someone.

✄ - - - - - - - 

Todoroki and Bakugo were dealing with a villain, who's teeth reached out piercing the ice. Suddenly a zip as the were grabbed and had avoided teeth that sprout from the ground.

"Nagito!" Todoroki said as the silver hair girl panted, some of her hair was cut in such a bad way leaving a weird hairstyle. 

"I-" her panting turned to coughing, she had inhaled to much smoke without her noticing.

Then explosions or crashing, something or someone was moving, fast and destroying everything in it's way. "There I see ice! They're fighting!" It was midoriya, who was being carried by shoji. But they were leading tokoyami who lost control.

"Make some light!" Shoji said in a panic.

Tokoyami was dealing with moonfish, "Hurry Todoroki! Create some fire!" Shoji said, Todoroki glanced at Serin who shut her eyes and did so, followed by Bakugo with his explosions. Dark shadow retreated as Tokoyami crouched down.

"Sorry... Thanks for saving me." He said, feeling guilty and ashamed. Serin crouched down and patted his back comforting him silently.

"Sorry, Shoji, you too midoriya. I was too immature." He added "I let my anger take over and released dark shadow. The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy, In the end it got so strong that I couldn't hold back and ended up hurting shoji."

"We can leave that for later. That's what you would say, right?" Todoroki said, "We confirmed that two of the villains' targets are serin and kacchan," Midoriya started.

"Bakugo? Serin? Are they trying to kill them?"

"I don't know." Midoriya admitted.

Serin felt tired as her legs were shaking a bit, barely keeping her up. "Anyway, I think the camp area is the safest place since there are two pro heroes, Vlad King and Aizawa-sensei." Midoriya reasoned, "I see so our mission is to escort them safely." Tokoyami clarified.

"But at the clearing, the pussy cats are still fighting, going back to the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we'd lose time. "We should, cut across." Midoriya suggested.

Serin shook her head, "I encountered two villains there, when I avoided Mag and that lizard." She said. "We can use Shoji's sensory and Todoroki's ice." Midoriya, "One of the guys was the one who emitted the blue flames, and if tokoyami is up to it, then dark shadow will be very useful." 

"But wouldn't be easier if Nagito carries Bakugo and use her quirk to get to Aizawa-sensei quickly?" Todoroki asked.

"I-I can try." She said walking to Bakugo, Picking him up she immediately fell along with bakugo. "I'm sorry, I can try harder." She said weakly her eyes holding fear, "You don't have, you idiot." Bakugo growled standing up as he picked her up.

"I'm sorry, it would have been easier," She said clutching his shirt "I'm sorry."

"Stop fucking apologizing!"

"Bakugo." Todoroki said, like a warning. "Tch, sorry." He said.

Her face paled when she fell asleep, memories resurfaced making her breath heavier yet shallow. She mumbled things and would clutch his shirt, to which everybody noticed, feeling sorry and a bit awkward seeing how vulnerable she was.

✄ - - - - - - - 

They cursed, Midoriya's yell echoed in the forest. Bakugo and Serin were taken. They failed, soon police and fire fighters swarmed in. Along with them was Karasuma who looked around, his eyes widened hearing the report.

"Of the 41 students, Fifteen are unconscious and in serious condition because of the gas. Eleven have minor or major injuries, thirteen were uninjured and two are missing." An officer stated. His face held shock but it was soon replaced with a stern look.

"Of the six pro heroes, one is in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and one lost a lot of blood and went missing. For the villains, three were left behind and captured."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7K 75
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...
372K 13.3K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
36.2K 961 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
1.1M 37.9K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...