The Dorm Keeper | (g)i-dle

Από StarlightGummy

Do you ever wonder what it feels like to live with (G)I-dle? Abby Ruez is an orphan who finds herself working... Περισσότερα

THE DORM KEEPER
SYNOPSIS + TRAILER
01 - THE BEGINNING
02 - WELCOME PARTY
03 - A DAY WITH MIYEON
04 - MORNING ENCOUNTERS
05 - LUNCH WITH THE BFF
06 - A DAY WITH SOYEON
07 - BREAKING WALLS
08 - A NIGHT WITH MINNIE
09 - BLOOD
10 - THE TRAGIC PAST
11 - INTO THE BACKSTAGE
12 - THE WAITING ROOM
13 - TAKE HER OUT
14 - ANONYMOUS DELIVERY
15 - ALTERED STORIES
16 - THE PAPARAZZI
17 - TRUTH OR DARE
18 - SISTERS OF THE PAST
19 - ONLINE COMMENTS
20 - SPECIAL DINNER
21 - APPOINTMENTS
22 - THE PENDANTS
23 - HEATED CONVERSATIONS
24 - EVERYTHING, NOTHING
25 - THE VIP PARTY
26 - AFTER THE PARTY
27 - BAD PERSON
28 - TRUTH ABOUT IDOLS
29 - DISAPPOINTED
30 - REST DAY
31 - SHE KNOWS
32 - SHE KNOWS, TOO
33 - MY GIRL
34 - EVEN
35 - SCATTERED AND UNSOLVED
36 - THE DEAL
37 - THEIR WORLD
38 - MEETING
39 - FEELINGS
40 - OFFICIAL
41 - TWO STRANGERS
42 - THE TRUTH
43 - SELFISH
44 - WORTH
45 - THEIR STORY
46 - MAKEOVER
47 - OUTING
48 - ROUND ONE
49 - ROUND TWO
50 - ROUND THREE
52 - THE CONCERT
53 - BALLOONS
54 - DINING RECEPTION
55 - SCARED
56 - PREPARATIONS
57 - THE FAMILY
58 - YOUNG LOVE
59 - ONLY FOR TONIGHT
60 - PATHETIC
61 - SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING
62 - SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR
63 - EVERYONE, BUT ME
64 - TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
65 - IGNORANCE AND DENIAL
66 - THE TRUTH
67 - LOVE IS KILLING
68 - REALITY
69 - FREUDIAN SLIP
70 - ONE WEEK LEFT
71 - IMPORTANT THING
72 - THE CLUELESS ONE
73 - PINKY SWEAR
74 - ILL FATED
75 - FITTING ROOM
76 - WHAT IFS
77 - LAST DAY
78 - A QUIET TIME
79 - NUMBER ONE
80 - MY LITTLE SISTER
81 - SELFLESS
82 - ONE PERSON
83 - PHONE CALLS
84 - GREEN LIGHT
85 - THE TRIAL
86 - THE DINNER
87 - NEW FAMILY
88 - THE PROCESS [REVISED]
89 - DEBUT [REVISED]
90 - NIGHT TROUBLES
91 - TO BE ALIVE
92 - ONE FLAW [REVISED]
93 - NOT DOING WELL [REVISED]
94 - RECKLESS
95 - PARTNERS
96 - THE PHOTOSHOOT
97 - THE ANNUAL DANCE
98 - DENIED
99 - ONE LAST CHANCE
100 - LAST HOPE
101 - TIME DOESN'T WAIT
102 - THE JOB OFFER
103 - PERSONAL ASSISTANT
104 - FIRST DAY
105 - WORSE OVER TIME
106 - THE AFTERMATH
107 - OUR FAVORITE
108 - ALL ENDS NOW
109 - SELFISH YET SELFLESS
110 - THE HELPLESS ONE
111 - THE GUILTY ONE
112 - ANOTHER CHANCE
113 - THE AWARD SHOW
114 - AT MY WORST

51 - BONUS ROUND

1.4K 113 207
Από StarlightGummy

ABBY's POV

"So who is it?" Soyeon looked directly into Minnie's eyes. "Who are you in a relationship with?"

Their gazes were burning hotter than the bright sun. I felt really nervous, but Minnie seemed to be in her most relaxed state.

"This girl beside me," she answered as she happily looked at me without any hesitations. "I'm in love with her."

I felt my cheeks getting warmer as the heat from my stomach slowly rose up. This is really it.

Except for Soojin and Miyeon who knew about it already, the rest of them seemed pretty surprised.

"Huh?!" Shuhua's eyes widened.

"F-For real?" Yuqi said as if she was refusing to believe it.

Soyeon on the other hand, just looked away after finding out about it.

I didn't know what to do, but the mood suddenly started going down. They were still in shock, while the others.. Well, they weren't exactly happy with it.

"For how long have you guys been dating?" Yuqi asked.

I was scared that their reactions, especially the maknaes, wouldn't be exactly good to us. I mean, I totally get it if they won't like me romantically for Minnie because she's their perfect Unnie after all.

But to my surprise, Shuhua's expression suddenly brightened up. "Yeah, you should tell us your story!"

Huh? What is this? She seems pretty excited about it..

"This is surprising.." Yuqi paused and smiled at Minnie. "But if you're happy, I'm sure there's no reason for us to get upset over this, Unnie. I just wish that you told us sooner."

Damn. I can't believe they're actually open about it!

Minnie softly smiled back at her. "Yeah, honestly I was a bit worried about it.."

"Well, at least we know now," Yuqi replied as she confusedly turned to the rest of the members. "Hey Unnies, why aren't you saying anything? Are you that speechless?"

Upon hearing that, Soyeon suddenly offered her hand to Minnie.

"Congrats," Soyeon smiled a little. "I'm happy for you. I hope you'll take care of Abby the way that she takes care of you and the rest of us."

Minnie chuckled as she shook her hand. "Thank you and I sure will."

"Soojin Unnie and Miyeon Unnie!" Shuhua said. "Are you really just going to keep staring at them like that? No reactions or anything? Are you made up of stones?"

Yuqi laughed. "Shuhua is right. What's with your faces, Unnies?"

However, I couldn't just take it easily. I knew exactly why they're both acting like that and honestly, it's making me uncomfortable.

Soojin forced a smile. "Yeah, congrats."

Miyeon on the other hand just sighed. The rest of them knew that something was odd, but thankfully, they didn't look deeper into it.

"Anyway, so the two of you have been messing behind our backs huh?" Yuqi jokingly said.

"If you put it that way, you're making us look so bad," Minnie embarrassedly replied.

"So what's the plan now? Will you tell your family about this, Unnie?" Shuhua curiously asked.

Minnie lovingly looked at me. "Yeah, I can't wait to introduce Abby to them. When we get the chance to visit Thailand, I'll make sure to bring her to our house."

Oh..

"Aish," Yuqi chuckled. "These love birds. How about our managers then?"

"I'd like to hide her from them.. I just want you girls to know about us at least. I don't want anyone else to find out, because it would only put Abby in danger."

Yuqi jokingly elbowed me. "She's sweet, isn't she?"

I looked back at her and smiled. "Y-Yes, she is."

I still can't believe that everybody in (G)I-DLE knows about Minnie and I now. It's really official..

After the long morning, all of us decided to head back inside the house. The girls were exhausted as they settled in the living room, drinking lemonades and listening to music.

But the music was cut by Yuqi suddenly standing in the middle with her microphone. "Everyone! Have you forgotten about our deal?"

"What deal?" Soojin asked.

"The person who has the least points will be buying our snacks for the whole week!"

"Woohoo!" Shuhua excitedly said. "So who lost?"

"Well according to the scores on our group chat, both Miyeon Unnie and Soyeon Unnie have a score of negative one."

"Tsk, cheater," Soyeon murmured to herself but we all still kind of heard it.

"Excuse me?" Yuqi looked at her in disbelief. "That's just how it is because you never won any round!"

Soyeon just gave her a silly look.

"What should we do then? Since there are two of them?" Shuhua asked.

"Well why not just let both of them buy the snacks?" Minnie jokingly suggested.

Shuhua's eyes brightened up instantly. "We could do that! It means more snacks for us--"

"Yah!" Miyeon cut her off. "Don't be too greedy, at least give us a chance to save ourselves!"

"Wait, I got an idea!" Yuqi said. "Since Abby Unnie won the game with two points, why don't we let her decide who she wants to save between them?"

"Huh?!" I surprisedly looked at them.

No way..

"That's right! Abby Unnie, why don't you pick one now?" Shuhua added.

I started panicking. "But how am I supposed to do that?!"

It's either Soyeon or Miyeon.

"Hey come on, even I think that it's too mean!" Minnie said in my defense. Thank God I have this girl. "Don't make Abby pick between them."

"Fine," Yuqi sighed. "Then how about you just decide on how we're going to pick the loser, Abby Unnie?"

I started thinking hard and there was only one thing that came right off my mind. "For it to be fair, I think we should just have another game for the two of them."

"Like a bonus game, huh?" Soyeon asked. "Well what game do you want?"

"How about a round of never have I ever?" I replied. I've always seen other people playing this online, but I have yet to see it in front of my eyes.

"Oh that seems fun!" Yuqi excitedly said. "Everyone knows the game right?"

Miyeon immediately waved her hand in the air. "Wait, I don't!"

"Oh," Yuqi then paused and took the time to explain. "The rules are simple. You just have to raise your fingers and put down one for every time that Soyeon Unnie says a fact about you. People usually use ten fingers in this game, but since there are only two of you I think we should just use five."

Miyeon amusedly nodded as both of them sat at the carpet in front of each other.

"You go first then," Soyeon said.

Miyeon pondered for a few seconds before speaking. "Never have I ever became a main rapper."

"Oooh!" Shuhua shouted as if Miyeon was spitting fire.

"So that's how you're going to play, huh?" Soyeon said as she put a finger down and smirked. "Never have I ever became a main vocalist."

Miyeon chuckled as she put a finger down. Their game continued with Miyeon and Soyeon alternately speaking.

"Never have I ever composed a title track."

"Never have I ever appeared on Masked Singer."

"Never have I ever joined Produce 101."

"Never have I ever trained in YG Entertainment."

The both of them easily passed the first three rounds, leaving them with only two fingers left each.

But as their game progressed, Miyeon seemed to have put on a confident look on her face as if she's sure of winning. "Never have I ever liked the same person that Miyeon liked."

"W-What?" Soyeon surprisedly looked at her.

What in the world is she doing?!

The rest of the members were also caught by surprise. They all watched them closely, anticipating what Soyeon was going to do. But in the end.. she did put down a finger.

"..There's someone that the both of you liked?!" Yuqi's jaw dropped in surprise.

Miyeon glanced at me and immediately looked away to make it discreet, but I was quick enough to notice it.

"Hey, it could be an actress or an actor," Minnie laughed to lighten up the mood. "It could be anyone that they both liked."

"Oh you're right, Unnie," Yuqi sighed in relief.

Soyeon's face suddenly became unreadable. She kept a poker face as she continued with the game. "Never have I ever liked someone in this room and got rejected."

..What?! Now it clearly states that the person is inside this room!

Everyone was speechless. Although I could feel their urge to ask questions, no one dared to interrupt the sudden rise of tension. I'm guessing they'll just brush this off as a simple liking or friendly rejection and nothing more than that.

But Miyeon remained unbothered. Just like Soyeon, there was no way to read her. She quietly put a finger down as she said, "Never have I ever tried to conceal my feelings for someone."

"Wow.." Shuhua gasped. "They're so serious about winning.."

Soyeon hesitated at first, but in the end, she defeatedly smiled as she slowly put her last finger down. "I guess you win, Cho Miyeon."

I examined each of the member's reactions, but all of them seemed clueless about what the two were talking about.

So it turns out that Soyeon actually concealed her feelings for someone.

After that, Soyeon stood up and helped Miyeon get up, then she offered her a handshake. "Good game."

Miyeon took it before they returned to their seats. They both seemed alright with the results.

It was then Yuqi's cue to go back in the middle of the room. "I guess we have our official snack sponsor for the week then! Congrats to our leader, Soyeon Unnie! May you provide us our favorite food."

Soyeon just looked at Yuqi and smiled at her. "Don't worry, I will."

And that officially marks the end of the game.

It was only lunch and we still have the rest of the day to enjoy, unwind, and forget about all of our worries.

At around 6pm, Minnie asked me to watch the sunset with her as the rest of the girls decided to swim in the pool.

We sat by the seashore and stared at the sky, watching it turn darker as the sun slowly disappeared.

Minnie rested her head on my shoulder. We enjoyed listening to just the sound of the waves crashing to the shore for a while before she quietly started singing Happy Little Pill.

[Please play the song attached on the media.]

In the crowd alone
And every second passing reminds me I'm not whole
Bright lights and city sounds are ringing like a drone
Unknown, unknown

She held my hand as I listened to her beautiful singing. My heart was beating so fast as always. Being around her everyday doesn't weaken her effect on me at all. Everything about her is simply magical.

Oh, glazed eyes, empty hearts
Buying happy from shopping carts
Nothing but time to kill
Sipping life from bottles
Tight skin, bodyguards
Gucci down the boulevard
Cocaine, dollar bills, and

For every line that she sings, I feel like I'm falling deeper into her. I would never get tired of listening to her voice.. I would never get tired of loving her.

My happy little pill
Take me away
Dry my eyes
Bring color to my skies
My sweet little pill
Tame my hunger
Lie within
Numb my skin

Her singing was so emotional, yet each word was clear and pleasing to the ears. And when she looked up to me, I was again reminded of how much I'm in love with her.

I gently cupped her face as I stared into her deep set eyes. She seemed surprised, but as I leaned closer, I could see her eventually smiling.

I pulled her in for a kiss. It was the first time that I initiated it. The moment was just too perfect. She was perfect.. and I couldn't resist it.

The feelings, the butterflies, they're all there. I'm just so freaking in love with her and I know how lucky I am to be with her, so I'm never wasting any of our time together.

As she slowly pulled away from me, I could see how her eyes were sparkling with happiness.

"I love you so much, Abby.." she whispered to my ear as she caught up with her breath.

I hugged her tight as I felt our hearts racing together, tears of joy suddenly falling on my cheeks. "I love you more, Kim Minnie."

To be continued..

──×××──

A/N: I'll be using a lot of their covers in the next parts, so please try to listen to the attached songs while reading. And also, please please please stay safe everyone! 🥺❤

If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to:
🌠 Vote
💬 Comment
👥 Follow

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.9K 326 27
Soyeon is a normal girl who just graduated from university living in a normal neighbourhood with a part-time job at the convenience store while she p...
2K 81 10
It's the last year of high school and shuhua wants to end it in the best possible way. however, in addition to her football shoes, a healthy dose of...
518 25 7
GIDLE fanfic !! writing this because there is not enough fanfics for neverlands Real life situations are referenced, but it's solely for the purpos...
30.4K 844 21
Yeh Shuhua, a member of a famous korean girl group. The social media was against her, so was everyone and all she felt was crying. Her tears describe...