52 - THE CONCERT

ABBY's POV

It's the day of (G)I-DLE's solo concert. I've been looking forward to this day the most, but I'm sure the members are even more hyped up. They're currently in the backstage, wearing their stage outfits for Latata since it will be their opening song.

I was with them for about half an hour ago. I wished them good luck before proceeding to my seat in the front row with both of their managers.

"I'm so excited! I'm sure the girls will rock the stage!" I happily said.

"They sure will," Mr Jung replied.

The venue was already filled with thousands of people and I don't think any of them could contain their excitement as the noise coming from the hall was so loud even before the concert started.

"Their fans seem to have increased a lot recently," Mr. Lee said.

I nodded right away. "Yes, I think so too! I'm so proud of them.."

I was seated in the middle of both of the managers. And actually, I've gotten closer with them especially after I got involved with Hui. They would treat me with a lot of care, just like how they would treat the members. It's so assuring to have them around the girls.

Soon after, the lights in the concert hall turned off and just when I thought that it was already so loud earlier, I felt like I lost both of my eardrums now.

Their fans started shouting on top of their lungs, I could hear each of the member's names clearly. I got goosebumps all over my body as I realized just how loved and popular they are. And to think that I'm living with all six of them and even in a relationship with Minnie, just makes everything feel like a dream.

The spotlights shone brightly on the stage as all the members of (G)I-DLE appeared right in front of our eyes. Their song started playing and everybody inside the hall screamed endlessly.

I was doing my best to support them as well, but really, their fans are on another level. Their lung capacity would probably be twice as mine. It was just too loud!

"Minnie marry me!!" I heard a girl shout from behind.

I just chuckled and blushed with the thought that the girl that I'm currently in a relationship with is still a lot of people's ideal type.

Well, they would all probably be jealous of me if they find out. But whatever they say..

Kim Minnie is mine and mine alone.

The girls sang flawlessly as always. They poured everything that they had and it's only the first stage. They continued with the rest of their b-sides and of course, their fans didn't take a break in cheering for them at all.

Countless songs have been performed by the group until the lights turned off again. A VCR was played which showcased their time during their rehearsals for the past few weeks. I haven't seen the majority of the clips as I didn't really come with them every single time that they practiced in the company, so I enjoyed watching it together with the fans.

The group members returned to the backstage, leaving all of us breathless. But to my surprise, the lights shone back to the stage and it wasn't for them anymore, but for..

Kim Jisoo?!

My best friend was wearing a silver one piece dress. She was beautiful as always, but what in the world is she doing here?!

The fans, of course, screamed even more after seeing her. Gosh, she's even loved at another girl group's concert.. What an amazing person.

"Good evening everyone!" she smiled brightly.