It's always been you.

By ZeldrissLover

Daichi has had a crush on suga and wants to tell her but it's hard when she's convinced that he like michimiy... More

Cute..
Date?
Its mine!
Like or love?
Study date
Crushes
Our new captain!
Shopping!
Beach! Pt. 1!
Beach! Pt. 2!
Beach! Pt. 3!
The plan!
I-I DIDNT MEAN TO!
MICHIMAYA!
Its finally time...
Give me a kiss?
DONT TOUCH HER
how did you get sick?!
Nothing could be anymore perfect.

Who do the girls like?

985 29 34
By ZeldrissLover

Ok this is happening while the boys are still practicing!

Hinatas pov

I wonder when daichi is gonna ask suga out. It obvious they like eachother but suga think daichi likes michimiya.

I don't really like michimiya she's mean to suga!

I have an idea!

"Hey captain! We should have some girl time with the team!" I said running over to michimiya "it would be fun! We could spill some secrets and have fun! Plus we aren't doing anything important today so we might as well!"

"I think that's a great idea!" Suga said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Sure! I think some team bonding is what we really need right now." Michimiya said with a smile. "Ok! Everyone let's clean up early and head to the club room! We are going to have... some team bonding time!"

"Ni!" Everyone said and began cleaning up

We all headed to the club room.

"Crap! I need to go grab another clip board!" Ennoshita said

"Sure their should be some in the boys gym." Suga said smiling

Ennoshita left and we decided to play truth or dare.

"Ok truth or dare hinata!" Nishinoya said.

We were all sitting in a circle and I was sitting by suga and yamaguchi.

"Hmm truth!"

"Ok! What is your type?" Nishinoya asked

"My type of what?"

"Guys. What do you like to see in a guy?" Yamaguchi said

I thought about it and all I could think of was kageyama. I liked how tall he was and how he showed me 'affection'.

"Tall. I like guys that are really tall with black hair to." I said bluntly

"KAGEYAMA!" Nishinoya said

My face lit up with a bright pink. I hid behind my hair and didn't say anything.

"Ok! Michimiya-senpai! Truth or dare?" I blurted out

"I'm to scared to pick dare.. TRUTH!" She said

"Who do you like? And why?"

"This is easy! Daichi! Why? Because he's a complete hottie. He has a pretty big package to.." Michimiya said giggling and her friends laughing.

I could tell suga was mad but she was hiding it pretty well.

"Ok yamaguchi truth or dare!" Michimiya said looking at yama

"Sense no one wants to choose dare I'll do dare!"

"Ok! I dare you to go outside and tell your crushes name." Michimiya said.

"W-What?! What if he hears?! I can't do it..."

"You have to it's a dare!" One of michimiyas friends said

"Yea you can't chicken out!" The other friend said.

They were pushing yama to hard. I understand she picked dare but this was a little to much.

"Fine..." yama said getting up and opening the club room door and walking out to the balcony.

"TSUKI" she yelled and quickly ran back inside and closed the door.

She had a completely red face and looked a lot like a strawberry with her freckles.

"Good now sit and let's continue!" Michimiya said

I could tell suga's blood was boiling. Suga always made sure we knew that she cared about us and she always had our backs so what michimiya just made Yamaguchi do must have pushed a button on suga.

"Ok... Nishinoya truth or dare?" Yama said sitting back down

"Dare! I'm not telling you guys any of my secrets!"

"I dare you to tell me who you like." Yama said with a smirk

Nishinoya looked dumb founded. And than randomly her face went completely red!

"A-Asahi... I like how shy he is... he's really gentle and genuine..." Noya said spacing out with a small smile

"HA you like some weird beard guy who looks like he's in his 20s!" Michimiya said

Noya looked pissed

"DONT TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT! He's nothing but a good guy! And you only like daichi for his looks so your nothing but a-" suga than covered Nishinoyas mouth before she could say the unholy.

"Don't try me Noya. I can kick you off the team anytime." Michimiya said

"Michimiya! Don't start a fight that you know you will lose." Suga said

Was suga gonna fight?!

Nishinoyas pov

I'm gonna rip her apart. AND NO ONE IS GONNA STOP ME

How could she talk about Asahi like that! He's nothing but a sweet guy.. he's nice and caring and not no mention that he's tall... I can't lie, I totally agree with Hinata. Tall guys are very attractive.

Michimiya is a SHIT captain. I wish suga was our captain. She would be so much better than Michimiya. Why? BECAUSE SUGA ACTUALLY CARES. Michimiya only cares about herself! And she thinks that daichi is just for his looks?

Suga would be better with daichi! It's obvious that she likes him! She talks about him all the time and at school she's always with him! Their made for eachother.

"Michimiya! Don't start a fight you know you'll lose." Suga said

Was suga gonna fight Michimiya?! No way! Suga would never hurt anyone!

If suga did get into a fight I'd be on her side and I'm sure the rest of the team would be to.

Michimiya looked like she was about to hit suga when Ennoshita walked in.

Her face had a light pink blush and she looked extremely happy

"What are you so happy about?" Hinata asked

Ennoshita had her back to the door and looked like a teenage girl from movies. She looked like she was in love.

"Me and tanaka are dating..."

"You were supposed to get a clip board not a boyfriend!" I said laughing

"I walked in on them talking about their crushes. And I heard tanaka talking about me... be said I was cute and I worked really hard... than he realized I was their and than took me out side and asked me out... he even kissed me.." Ennoshita said touching her lips and smiling

"Heh... she likes a baldy..." Michimiya whispered but we all could here it.

"If you would like to say something michimiya say it to my face." Ennoshita said

Ennoshita wasn't one to deal with michimiyas shit. She never did. Every time michimiya would make a mean comment about someone Ennoshita's would be the first to stand up and say something.

"I said nothing Ennoshita" Michimiya said with a smile.

That fucking fake.

Tanaka by far is my best friend. And if I'm gonna be honest he never shuts up about Ennoshita. I'm glad that he finally asked her out. I think Ennoshita is the only girl I can trust with my best friend.

"I'm not dealing with your shit michimiya. And no one else here will." Ennoshita said sitting down by yachi.

"Tch." Michimiya said looking away.

"Noya-San it's your turn!" Yachi said

I looked at hinata again. There's something I really wanted to know.

"Hinata truth or dare."

"Why me?! You chose me last time!"

"Just answer it." I said bluntly

"Dare!"

"I dare you to tell me if you've had your first kiss!" I said

"..." Hinata stayed quiet "it's not something I like to talk about.."

"What happened?" Yachi said in concern

"Guys don't push her... it's a sensitive topic.." suga said pulling Hinata into a tight hug

"We should all get ready to go anyway." Michimiya said pissed off.

Suga's pov

I like to think of myself as a very nice person. But when michimiya makes comments like she did today? I'm gonna punch her.

I like to think of my teammates as my kids. I know it's weird but it's just how I feel.

I got changed and realized I left my jacket at home... damn it it's freezing outside...

I wanted to walk with daichi so I sat on the steps and waited.

15 minutes later and I finally saw daichi. Even seeing him makes me feel better!

"Suga?"

"Why did you guys get out so late?"

"Hey why did you guys get out late?"

"It's freezing out here! Where is your coat?!" daichi said in concern

"I left it at home.. I wanted to walk home with you so I decided to wait out here!" I said with a big smile. I really did just want to be with daichi right now..

Daichi took off his jacket and put it on me. If felt so warm and it was pretty big on me to...

"Barrow mine princess" daichi said with a blush. I love the nickname daichi calls me... im his princess...

"Thanks daichi.." I said said with a warm smile.

Me and daichi started to walk home. When it came to the part where we had to split I look off the jacket and handed it to him.

"Thanks for letting me borrow it.. it was really nice of you!" I said looking up at daichi.

He grabbed the jacket and put it back on me

"You need it more than me princess. Stay warm!" Daichi said running off leaving me completely flustered.

How could someone like him like someone like michimiya?... he deserves so much better...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.1K 21
Sugawara goes through all his pressure alone. The weight of perfection slowly crushing him to death, whilst nobody's looking. They all think he's per...
9.1K 304 20
╰─➤ ❝A DAISUGA fanfiction which people like to read but I don't like anymore 😻❞ ╰─➤ Tw; Death, pain, sensitive topics, homophobia. ╰─➤ By @dansabyss...
4.9K 64 26
In this story all bottoms are a girl while the tops are still maintain as boys. Let's talk about a bit of this story. In this story it will be starti...
12.6K 312 8
the cover was not made by me at all!!! it was something I have gotten off of pintrest. and this is my frist time writeing a haikyuu fanfiction so I h...