Loving That Lecturer Of Mine

By iam_dolly

Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college... More

Prologue
1: University
2: Part-timer and The Owner
3: Drunk Baby
4: Natharin
4.1: My Thirak
Part 5: The Other Best friend? And The Ex?
Part 6: Mew
Part 7: Be My Boyfriend
Part 8: Not giving up
Part 9: The Parents
9.1: Kaownah
Part 10: Mild is Injured
Part 11: Little Devil
Part 12: Beach
Part 13: News
Part 14: Family?
Part 16: The Last Kiss.
Part 17: Suffering
Part 18: He's Back
Part 19: Mew is...
Part 20: 3 Years Ago
Part 21: The End
Honeymoon

Part 15: Brothers

3.6K 238 22
By iam_dolly

// I'm sorry if the previous update didn't make any sense. I tried reading it again but got too lazy to fix it. Maybe I will 😂

As the story goes by, its getting boring don't you think? or is it just me who thinks that way? //

~~~

"Natharin" the name echoed through Gulf's ears. His eyes went wide and don't know how to react.

"I'm.. I'm sory sir?" Gulf said, stuttering. He finally found his voice.

"You are Natharin right?" The old man asked.

"I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person. Like I said my name's Gulf Kanawut" Gulf stood firmly.

"Yes.. Yes, Of course, you are Gulf Kanawut. In fact you are my son Gulf Natharin Kanawut Traipipattanapong" The old man said teary eyed while smiling.

// A/N: I feel like explaining it here. Gulf's first name is Gulf Natharin (2 word) and his mother's maiden name or Gulf's Middle name is Kanawut and Traipipattanapong is his last name. You get it? You don't? Okay you will 😂 //

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not understanding anything" Gulf said puzzled. He doesn't know what the man is talking about.

"Gulf, my child. I'm so sorry" the elder woman said while crying.

Gulf feel that his strength is leaving him. He sits on the table still trying to absorb the the things laid before him.

"H-how? I've been staying in the orphanage for as long as I can remember. Why did you abandon me? I'm not believing you. You are not my family. Whose parents will abandon their child and leave him in front of an orphanage?" Gulf said crying. He is not believing it. He don't want to. He is about to stand up but his so called mother stand and kneeled in front of him, begging.

"Gulf, my child. Please forgive Mae and Por. Let me explain it to you" She said being desperate while crying "Alexander... Alexander took you away... We tried searching for you but we can't... He...He blocked everything. We were powerless before... We just recently found you. We found out what he did. He is still shielding you.. We also learned that you are now engaged with his grandchild. That old man is the one who placed you in that orphanage. "

"I don't understand..." Gulf said shaking his head "I... Who's this Alexander? What's with my relationship with Mew? Why does he have to take me away? WHY?" He full of questions that needed answered. His mind is clouded with emotions.

"Alexander, he is Mew's grandfather. Alexander Jongcheveevat" It was his father who answered.

Then it hit Gulf like a rushing train the night at the party at Jongcheveevat's. He went to the comfort room as Mew will get food for them, once he is done with his business in the comfort room he saw Mew's grandfather waiting for him.

"I want you to break up with Mew. He won't be happy with you. You two shouldn't be together"  He said when Gulf approached him.

"I'm sorry sir, but I love Mew. His happiness is my happiness and right now, His happiness is me" Gulf said to the other, still with full respect. after all, he is still Mew's grandfather.

"You two shouldn't be together. He can be with anyone but you. I don't want you for him, you're not supposed to be in a relationship with him. Leave him or you'll both get hurt in the end" The old man said before leaving. Gulf composed himself before going back to where Mew is.

"Son..." Gulf was taken back to reality when his mother called him. She is still kneeling in front of him. Gulf felt guilty. He helped his mother to sit.

"Give me time.. Just give me time.. I need to absorb this" Gulf said placing his hand on his face.

After few minutes of silence with only sobs and hics filling the room, Gulf spoke "What's your relationship with the Jongcheveevat's? Why did they hide me from you?"

"I am the first born of the Traipipattanapong. Mew's current mother is my sister. Your mother got pregnant too early, with...*gulp* with your elder brother." His father said. Gulf's eyes went wide again but decided to shut up and let his father finish before he comments. "My sister can't bear a child, so Alexander Jongcheveevat said he will take... take Mew, your brother.. They will raise him until we can stand on our own. We agreed since we were too young and mine and your mom's parents were against our relationship that time." his father choked with his breath since he is crying telling the story to his son.

"After they have taken Mew, they never let us see him again. They've taken full responsibility over Mew and declared he is son of your father's sister. Few years after that, we got married." It's his mom who continued the story. "...then we got you. You were so cute and adorable but you have a weak heart back then. We tried reaching out to them to take your brother back but they won't let us, they won't even let us see your brother. Until one day, they invited us to their home. They didn't introduced us to your brother as his biological parent, we are okay with that as long as he is okay and in good condition. They let us stay over that night, we were so exhausted.. The next thing we knew... The next morning, the house is empty and you are nowhere to be found. They've taken you together with your brother. We tried searching for them but they're too powerful and well hidden. When they came back, they only had Mew. I was told that they never had another child with them. I cried Gulf, we confronted them and they said you died. You got heart disease due to weak heart when you were still a baby. They said, they brought you to US to have you cured but you didn't make it. They never let us see the remains and I still hold on to that hope that you're still alive. We hired investigators, we tried searching for you but Jongcheveevat's always a step ahead of us, he always block it with the result that you are dead. I don't know what anger they have with our family, even your dad's sister won't tell a thing. Recently, my sister's son said something about you and we had you investigated and it's really you son, our second son, our child" His mother broke down and cried hugging her husband.

Gulf didn't shed a tear anymore. All that's running on his mind is about Mew. Mew being his biological brother, he can't marry his brother. He can't have his brother. Gulf felt there's still more to the story but he has been feed with information more than he could take.

"I don't know what to say" Gulf said, staring blankly at his parents.

"Let's go home son. Go home with us" His mother said. Gulf just nodded and let his parents take him. Gulf started walking to the door with his parents following him and when he opened the door, Bright is just standing outside waiting for them. He just looked at Bright, he hugged him and then he collapsed.

When Gulf woke up, he is in unfamiliar place. He saw Bright sitting on the side with Mild and his mother.

"M-Mild, Bright..." Gulf called in a low voice. The two stand up suddenly and went to Gulf.

"Gulf are you okay?" Mild's the first one to ask. Gulf scanned through the room searching for that person but then he realised that he shouldn't and he has decision to make.

Gulf just nodded to Mild's question before he closed his eyes as his tears starts to fall.

On the other hand when Mew got called by his grandfather at home with some important matter.

He already informed his fiancé about it, that he can't accompany him that day.

When he reach their family home he is welcomed with his family sitting in the living room. He sits on the couch and his grandfather started discussing about business. Mew's the heir and he is managing the business from the shadow. He is only showing his face when necessary.

The day went on and they were busy with the sudden emergency in the company. They are now eating dinner. "Mew, you are becoming of age already. When are you going to get married?" Mew was taken aback by his grand father's question but before he could answer his grandfather added "I'm not referring to your little boy. If you don't have anyone aside from him then you will marry the man of my choice"

That pinged Mew's ears. He love Gulf. "Pa! I love Gulf. He is the one I'm going to marry! I've already proposed to him" Mew retorted.

"You can marry whoever you want Mew but I'm begging you please not him."

"Why can't it be him? Pa! I thought you're okay with him already"

"Mew, trust me on this one. I don't want to see you getting hurt" His pa said.

"Why would I?" Mew asked, eyes brimming with tears.

"Just because!"

"No! I'll marry Gulf wether you like it or not. None of you can stop me" Mew starts walking out.

"You can't marry your own brother" His mom said in a low voice which is enough for everyone to hear and stop Mew from his tracks.

"What did you say?" He looked back and asked, eyes full of anger.

"You can't marry Gulf! He is your brother!" His mom said louder.

"I don't believe you! You gotta be kidding me" Mew stormed to his room.

He called his private investigator, he won't believe Gulf is his brother unless proven. Until then, Gulf will remain and will be his future husband.

~~~~

// are we nearing the end of this story? Well it depends 😂

How was it? Hahaha

Love lots ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
8.7K 342 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...
Debauve By nurix5

General Fiction

270K 14.4K 28
"You are going to stick with me until I get tired of you." Their first meeting was a disaster. Arrogant, no direction in life, huge money spender. Gu...
83.9K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...